Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) (39023 Views)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) / 15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Charly68: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2021
I beg protect it from the Ipob boys ..
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by pek(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
What sort of dumb and dull statement be this?

Texas is close to 700,000,sqm.

The USA is far far bigger than Nigeria.

By the time all the states in Nigeria have an airport, most of the airports will be running at a loss, the state government will have to dey spend money that would have been spent on other important areas to dey fund the running of the airport.

The one been run by the FG sef, only Muritala Mohammed and Nnamdi Azikwe can stand on dem own.

The ones in Ibadan, PH, Enugu, kano, maiduguri etc go collapse without federal money.
Remove PH from the list. Add Akure, Ilorin and Kaduna.
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Ournolly: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
nothing special
Seems special to me.

2 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Mom007(f): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Nigeria is about 1.4 times bigger than Texas.
Texas is approximately 678,052 sq km, while Nigeria is approximately 923,768 sq km, making Nigeria 36% larger than Texas. Meanwhile, the population of Texas is ~25.1 million people (188.9 million more people live in Nigeria).
oh pls, what percentage of those so called 188.9million people (believe this figure at your own peril) can afford air travel? His do you compare Nigeria's capacity to own and run airports in every state with that of a state as large as texas in a country as developed as the US of A? Even road travel and maintenance we are yet to master, you are talking of airports.

2 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2021
pek:
Remove PH from the list. Add Akure, Ilorin and Kaduna.
Only Lagos and Abuja can function without FG money.

Drop your source to prove me wrong.
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ajericho(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2021
SaintBishop:
How can Texas alone be the whole of Nigeria? Guy you know weiting you they cap? undecided

Actually it's almost the size of Nigeria
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ajericho(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:
How does the room concern you? Why not show us the one in your state let's compare

It's funny how you people think anyone that goes against substandard development is hating on your state,what I'm seeing is really below standard,I would condemn it if it were to be anywhere in the country
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by CUMIN: 9:18am On Dec 09, 2021
forgiveness:

Ogun State is currently building an Airport in Iperu. Phase 1 will be completed next year.

There’s another one also ongoing at Wasimi

The wasimi own is not necessary... it's close to the Lagos airport.

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2021
This is less than a normal sitting area in any advanced country. We should be tired of suffering as a people.
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2021
My father's main sitting room is more beautiful.
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ajericho(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2021
Exkandayee:

People that gave you likes are just ignorant like, only California is the bigger than Nigeria,and yes Nigeria suppose get airports in every States,no deh cap like in imbe...I no wan complete,make e no like say I deh insult,peace

It's not necessary every state has airports,they will eventually run at loss
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2021
The project is of the highest international standard. Anambra international airport is the best in Nigeria aside Abuja and Lagos international airports. Show us one state airport that comes close to this.

ajericho:

It's funny how you people think anyone that goes against substandard development is hating on your state,what I'm seeing is really below standard,I would condemn it if it were to be anywhere in the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
This is less than a normal sitting area in any advanced country. We should be tired of suffering as a people.

Leave advanced country, show us the one in your backward state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ajericho(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:
The project is of the highest international standard. Anambra international airport is the best in Nigeria aside Abuja and Lagos international airports. Show us one state airport that comes close to this.

If you even think Lagos and Abuja airport are of standards no need for argument
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ajericho(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:

Leave advanced country, show us the one in your backward state

Stop sounding like everyone is competing with your state,I'm Nigerian and I can have my opinion on what's going on in my country,

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
ajericho:

Stop sounding like everyone is competing with your state,I'm Nigerian and I can have my opinion on what's going on in my country,
[/s]

Stop sounding like a fool. You are a Nigerian but you have a state. So show us the one that your state government has built. Envious bitter frustrated fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2021
ajericho:

If you even think Lagos and Abuja airport are of standards no need for argument

You are neither from Lagos nor Abuja, now show us the one in your backward state
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ajericho(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:

You are neither from Lagos nor Abuja, now show us the one in your backward state

How do you know where I'm from lol,I'm from Nigeria Mr anabara
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2021
ajericho:

How do you know where I'm fro,I'm from Nigeria Mr anabara

You are from a backward useless worthless shithole state. With this picture you should know your place cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ajericho(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Stop sounding like a fool. You are a Nigerian but you have a state. So show us the one that your state government has built. Envious bitter frustrated fellow

How am I envious lol, because I don't praise sub standard projects? Better rest cheesy
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ajericho(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:

You are from a backward useless worthless shithole state cheesy

Keep fooling around kiss
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
ajericho:

How am I envious lol, because I don't praise sub standard projects? Better rest
[/s]

1. Ibadan village sub substandard airport

2. Anambra international standard airport

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ajericho(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:

You are from a backward useless worthless shithole state. With this picture you should know your place cheesy

No be Nigeria you dey?, we are both in shitholes lol

cool
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2021
ajericho:

Keep fooling around kiss

1. Ibadan village airport control tower

2. Anambra international airport control tower

Now call the result cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2021
ajericho:

No be Nigeria you dey?, we are both in shithol
cool

1. Ibadan village airport lounge

2. Anambra international airport lounge

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ajericho(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

1. Ibadan village sub substandard airport

2. Anambra international standard airport

cheesy

Oya what's the difference o,so you know how long that airport has existed?,a local airport actually.

Comparing it with an international airport of 2021,

Better rest guy,they are both sub standard
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ajericho(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:

1. Ibadan village airport lounge

2. Anambra international airport lounge

cheesy

I thought you said that's akures VIP lounge?

Me don resume work o,you fit continue sha cool
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2021
ajericho:

How am I envious lol, because I do

Interior of Anambra international airport. Show us the interior of ibadan village airport

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ajericho(m): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:

Interior of Anambra international airport. Show us the interior of ibadan village airport

See as e fine Omo

smiley
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2021
[s][quote author=ajericho post=108342642]
Oya what's the difference o,so you know how long that airport has existed?,a local airport actually. Comparing it with an international airport of 2021,Better rest guy,they are both /quote][/s]

Ibadan airport is not just substandard but also looking like a motorpark at Ojota cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2021
ajericho:

See as e fine Omo

smiley

How is ibadan today Please? Please point your own mud house here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Are The Most RACIST Countries? / Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded / Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.