Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) (53204 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story / Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by MumuYorubaBoy: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
What people do in the comfort of their bedrooms shouldn't be anybody's concern.

11 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Olamilekxy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Different kind of wahala just dey

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by nairaman66(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Newton85:
E be like say that your God dey craze?

Thats overboard my friend. Its okay to disagree without insults.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by NohurryInLife: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na God get final say
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Baloranking(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Peace081:
I also heard that Zubby is a gay lipsrsealed

I also heard you're sick

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by MufasaLion: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
It does not Matter who engages in it.
It does not Matter the number of people in it,
It does not Matter who supports such acts Directly or Indirectly.
It is Evil! It is Wickedness ! It is Abomination!It Provokes the Wrath of GOD!
It is against GOD ALMIGHTY and will Destroy your soul in Hell Fire!
[/s]

Trash as usual. Everyone's got the right to their sexuality.

10 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by alabi484(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
There's always an element of truth in every story
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Newton85: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Skyview01:

Thats overboard my friend. Its okay to disagree without insults.
Did God tell you he's angry with my insult or are you just angry on behalf of God?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Waziri9004(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
In, M. I voice

If your fine boy too much dem go call you gay..

If you make cash quick them call u 9teen or drugs that kind thing.. angry

If nobody talk about YOU then u are NOBODY cool.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Honestly how do fagg0ts take it.... undecided society is so unhinged.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by itsme01: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
Don jazzy wey knack Tiwa savage

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
MumuYorubaBoy:
What people do in the comfort of their bedrooms shouldn't be anybody's concern.

The biggest lesson i learnt in life is to mind my business.

I always tell my kids the secret to rest of mind is always minding one's own damn business.

9 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Princeton92(m): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
We all gay these days ehhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by mkoabiola: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Gay don't have a life

They are missing d real deal.. Pussy..

Sweet in d middle.. Choi
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
Newton85:
Did God tell you he's angry with my insult or are you just angry on behalf of God?

Nope. Just an advise on how to have a civil discussion in an online forum.
I disagree with the guy post 90% of the time as well.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Pumpumking: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
HeWrites:
Music manager Don Jazzy on Wednesday joked that he would be coming out of the closet following the rumour that he is gay, Igbere TV reports.

The 39-year-old made this known in an Instagram post while reacting to a blogger who accused him of being a homosexual.

Reacting to the post, Don Jazzy wrote: “So I hear I’m gay all the time. Anyways click on the link on my bio. Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Click on the notification bell too oooo. Cos I’m going to be coming out there.”

Reacting in the comment section of the post, a user Veronica wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXOKLZeOFGd/?utm_medium=copy_link

The music star has been called out severally by the blogger who accused him of having sexual relations with men.

WOW.. MufasaLion...brother finaly, these is goood knews for u sir & yor dream as come thru........DON JAZZZZZZY IS OFICIALY GAY!!!!! (thank me later) cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by bluebay(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Don jazzy wants to use 'play' and cover it so we no go know if na true or not.

E think say E dey wise grin grin grin grin
Jazzy nor be Gay by any chance . I know 2 babes wey the guy Dey Bleep on steady
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by IamGblaize(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
If you follow gist lover you would know that guys news is always from a credible source .... grin grin the day his identity will be revealed ehn grin

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by iLegendd(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
I'm gay too.

13 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Sleekfingers: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
HeWrites:
Music manager Don Jazzy on Wednesday joked that he would be coming out of the closet following the rumour that he is gay, Igbere TV reports.

The 39-year-old made this known in an Instagram post while reacting to a blogger who accused him of being a homosexual.

Reacting to the post, Don Jazzy wrote: “So I hear I’m gay all the time. Anyways click on the link on my bio. Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Click on the notification bell too oooo. Cos I’m going to be coming out there.”

The music star has been called out severally by the blogger who accused him of having sexual relations with men.

What's the meaning of SEVERALLY?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by guneda: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
So don jazzy na gay
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by ModelLook(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Shalommy(f): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hahaha... Wahala for person wey no sabi mind him business... Chaii

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by stasius: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
Who cares?

You can be gay or anything you want as long as it doesn't affect my business. grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by tillaman(m): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
Shout out to all the chop life gang crew and Gaybriels in the entertainment world, na una butthole make una use am as una like!!
But make una no bring una craze come we turf!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
If your papa or mama na gay, can they give birth to you, all you gays writing rubbish here needs brain reset.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
I don't understand Nigerians with their obsession about people sexuality, if he is gay or not is nor of their business
How is it affecting you, he is doing what he likes in his bedroom, what is your own.
That is how we carry things wey no concern us Put for head and this dey make our country dey go backward

10 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Johel(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
HeWrites:

Who am I to judge?...if he's gay,I still love him very much grin grin,and that doesn't make me gay either...Na God get final say,man no get levels.

9 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by ghostboy: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
bouncin04:

Same way the likes of Shekau chose to live their life how they wanted it grin grin
yeah that's the point. Live your life how you want it and be ready to bare the consequences of you actions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna? / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe / Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.