Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) (53199 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story / Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by kaywhy09(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2021
No gf, no wife, nothing nothing. And nobody has ever called me names.

Why me cry cry
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by naikeboy(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2021
People won't mind there business, what's wrong if he is a gay na there headache.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Mhimi007(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2021
Peace081:
I also heard that Zubby is a gay lipsrsealed
Zubby wey knack person wey i know
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by don4real18(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2021
Gay as in happy not homosexual.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by daddytime(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2021
johnDkay:

Shut up man, that majority does it doesn't make it right, good is good, bad is bad, it doesn't matter who does it, homosexual is an unnatural act only engaged in by human because of the abuse of freewill. Justifying your sins will not exonerate you from the consequences. Your are free to indulge in your bestial acts and all that, but the consequences is beyond you to determine.

Lack of a proper home training or being bred by people who should have no business with procreating as you have exhibited here is worse than what consenting adults do with their bodies.

You dingbat.

The same you will queue at the embassies of countries who are sinners according to you, for a visa to go live among them for survival.

Don't you see what that makes you?

I'm also very sure that whatever phone you are posting this trash from was produced by one of these sinners and at least one of your clothing's or perfumes come from them.

How does it make you feel as a righteous one using stuff that came from the stables of sinners.

Monkey...

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Bmaster(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Typical Nigerian mentality being displayed by gistlover

They hate seeing a young man doing well and is not married.

In their minds, he must be [b]shackled/b] down by that institution.

I'm sure this is an allusion to that.
grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by abbeyfel: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

Think reasonably and maturely.
You should be saying this to yourself! Sin na sin man.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2021
LINTUNE:
..it's alright...but at least let gays have some kind of slang or symbol they could use to identify each other,you can't just guess someone sexuality based on looks....
Actually, there's the handkerchief code, although it's pretty much dated but people still use and there are queer spaces such as grindr for people for queers to meet. Moreover, sexuality doesn't show in faces and I don't really think Gaydar is a thing (gayder is somewhat a physical, a gay man can just look at you and he knows you are especially with greenlights). If they approach you, tell them you don't play for their team, if he continues, expose him and see him scrat away like a chicken, I hate people who can't handle rejection and take no for an answer.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Pataricatering(f): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
LARRYOBRAIN:
If your papa or mama na gay, can they give birth to you, all you gays writing rubbish here needs brain reset.
chief, the world's overpopulated.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Pataricatering(f): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
LINTUNE:
I used to be like this , till one mad gay guy approached my dm, as a woke person I politely declined,that I'm not into that stuff, that I love pussy but Bobo no free o..him say I be gay say him Don de watch me for a while, say him promise say him must Bleep me.i no go lie, I fear, immediately I blocked the idiot...see eh, if we continue to mind our business, a time will come this ppl will force it on us..a time will come when straight ppl would be considered freaks and wierdos...na naija we de, let's say no to homo...
unfortunately for you ,more people are drinking water and minding their business nowadays
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Pataricatering(f): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
True.

We shall close all the courts. Let anarchy reign.

And wait till the last day for God to deliver judgment.

/
what anarchy are gay ppl causing?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Pataricatering(f): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lawmak:

How would you feel when your child say these words to you.
what is your business with that ?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Pataricatering(f): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
sophirebenitez:

This right here is ignorance masquerading as tolerance.

Just think about the implication of your statement.
what is ur own intolerance masquerading as ?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Pataricatering(f): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Hope you keep same energy for Pedo's and those engaging in beastiality.

Let's not stop there shall we. Let's all do what we want init?
you are an ignorant idiot .. what part of consent don't you understand ? Children and animals cannot give consent. An adult man can give consent .

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Pataricatering(f): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

Bros I don dey suspect you , e be like say you u homo?

Allow people live there life na to go dey jam your fellow man nyash!? If I slap u eehhhh
cool
Is it your nyash?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Pataricatering(f): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
nick50:
..its also against nature
what do you know about nature? Olodo
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by InvertedHammer: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Pataricatering:
what anarchy are gay ppl causing?

/
They are rubbing their sexuality in our faces. It should be a very private matter.
/
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by nick50(m): 12:34am On Dec 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
what do you know about nature? Olodo
..if ur father was gay and ur mother a lesbian would u have come into existence?..cursed soul
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:07am On Dec 10, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
They are rubbing their sexuality in our faces. It should be a very private matter.
/
Yea.... Because straight people haven't been running their sexuality on our faces since time immemorial but you don't see us complaining

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 5:08am On Dec 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
you are an ignorant idiot .. what part of consent don't you understand ? Children and animals cannot give consent. An adult man can give consent .

As usual, liberals always twisting meaning of words to suit them whence they feel like. Just like the word "Racist". Just because you wanna be gay. You're still the ones that will support abortion because "a baby isn't really a baby"

Go school una no go school.

Pedophilia is not called Pedophilia because of consent. Just like a man sleeping with a 17 year old child who isn't 18 yet doesn't go to jail because of lack of consent from the 17 year old.
17 year old also give consent for sex to older individuals. But this does not mean the older man won't go to jail.

Pedophilia, sleeping with minors, beastiality e.t.c are punishable because of societal morality and its laws. not consent or no consent. Consent is used these days for rape even in adults. 16 year old are even considered adults in other cultures.
Imagine saying because the animal didn't give consent that is why the person was arrested? Lol grin when a Lion forces a tiger to have sex do they arrset the Lion because the Tiger didn't give consent? ( bet you didn't even know that)

Your ignorance is gravely alarming. You just open your worth waaaaaa with confidence spewing your ignorance.

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:23am On Dec 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
Is it your nyash?

A woman the support homosexual I don't just know what to call you?... infact you are a dyke
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by LINTUNE(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
unfortunately for you ,more people are drinking water and minding their business nowadays
well good for them, as for me , have stopped minding mine...
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Pataricatering(f): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2021
alabi484:

Wo, oga, if it doesn't make sense to you, please bounce
shut up with your stupidity - it's this rubbish many of u use to justify believing anything without engaging your brain to analyse - especially when its bad news about someone else. I'm sure if there was a nasty rumour about you going around thats when you will know people should analyse things thoroughly before spreading ..
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Pataricatering(f): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2021
LINTUNE:
lol, bros na naija we de, anyway i didn't take it too personal,I just wished the guy came to me physically,Lord knows I would have given him an indelible mark and disgraced him so badly..... perhaps I'll have to keep my pen knife very close in case of any issue like this..
many of you guys harrass women like this - do we decide to use knife on you ? It's only when you people are being harassed sexually that you understand boundaries

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Pataricatering(f): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2021
LINTUNE:
..it's alright...but at least let gays have some kind of slang or symbol they could use to identify each other,you can't just guess someone sexuality based on looks....
do men check whether some women are lesbian before hitting on them? Why should you think you are so special that anyone can't hit on you ? Simply say you are straight and move on , life is not hard.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Pataricatering(f): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
/
heterosexual people have rubbed their sexuality in people's faces for forever , was that one anarchy?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by LINTUNE(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
do men check whether some women are lesbian before hitting on them? Why should you think you are so special that anyone can't hit on you ? Simply say you are straight and move on , life is not hard.
madam, y u taking this so personal..truth is have moved on already...
But I still insist, gays should know that not all guys are into those stuff, because of how unnatural it is they should even be more careful approaching guys...if i wasn't civilised or matured enough I would have agreed with the guy, set him up with my friends and extort from him ..so madam go and rest.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Pataricatering(f): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2021
nick50:
..if ur father was gay and ur mother a lesbian would u have come into existence?..cursed soul
see this omo ale bastard? Your father and mother are cursed for bringing an ignorant wretch like u into this world.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Pataricatering(f): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2021
Jeromejnr:

As usual, liberals always twisting meaning of words to suit them whence they feel like. Just like the word "Racist". Just because you wanna be gay. You're still the ones that will support abortion because "a baby isn't really a baby"

Go school una no go school.

Pedophilia is not called Pedophilia because of consent. Just like a man sleeping with a 17 year old child who isn't 18 yet doesn't go to jail because of lack of consent from the 17 year old.
17 year old also give consent for sex to older individuals. But this does not mean the older man won't go to jail.

Pedophilia, sleeping with minors, beastiality e.t.c are punishable because of societal morality and its laws. not consent or no consent. Consent is used these days for rape even in adults. 16 year old are even considered adults in other cultures.
Imagine saying because the animal didn't give consent that is why the person was arrested? Lol grin when a Lion forces a tiger to have sex do they arrset the Lion because the Tiger didn't give consent? ( bet you didn't even know that)

Your ignorance is gravely alarming. You just open your worth waaaaaa with confidence spewing your ignorance.

you are a flaming ignoramus.. people like you who go around with knowledge your brain cant apply.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by LINTUNE(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
is it that you can't read or what, I told the guy blankly that I am straight, yet he tried forcing it on me..this is not the first time..they believe if a man is a bit cute , he is probably gay...
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Pataricatering(f): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2021
LINTUNE:
well good for them, as for me , have stopped minding mine...
unfortunately? Are you a man ?.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by LINTUNE(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
unfortunately? Are you a man ?.
no I'm a transgendered smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo / Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) / Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.