Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) (53200 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story / Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
you are a flaming ignoramus.. people like you who go around with knowledge your brain cant apply.
Lol

grin Ad hominems. When they can't reply intelligently.

Lol

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by alabi484(m): 7:46am On Dec 11, 2021
Pataricatering:
shut up with your stupidity - it's this rubbish many of u use to justify believing anything without engaging your brain to analyse - especially when its bad news about someone else. I'm sure if there was a nasty rumour about you going around thats when you will know people should analyse things thoroughly before spreading ..

So, now you think your opinion doesn't make you stupid at this point right?

Use your head, I maintain that there's no smoke without fire...never ever!

I once had a rumour flying around about me and it was because of what people had seen and heard...that was the fire that led to the smoke, so I couldn't blame them.

There's a list of several entertainers on that list and you'd be so dumb to believe all of them are innocent.

A lot of dirty things happen in the entertainment industry and indeed a whole lot of other industries that you do not have the slightest inkling of.

A friend of mine is in the entertainment/wedding industry, his girlfriend of many years left him recently to marry someone else and everyone was shocked and mad at the girl, I was too but deep down, I know she made the right decision.

Dude is queer, no one will ever imagine it but it is what it is.

The more you look, the less you see!

Don't be an ignorant f00l...

What you don't know is bigger than you!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Holdis110: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
LUCHY DONALD, NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS RECEIVES A BRAND NEW MERCEDES BENZ AS EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT
Actress luchy Donald has acquired a brand new Mercedes Benz as early Christmas gift.
Luchy Donald went on a vacation to Istanbul and on getting back home, she received her Xmas gift.
The excited actress shows off her ride in a Video on her instagram post.
She wrote [url]https://infohub101.com/2021/12/11/luchy-donald-nollywood-actress-receives-a-brand-new-benz-as-early-christmas-gift/

[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo / Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) / Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.