Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,585 members, 7,816,435 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) (53202 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story / Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by zinaunreal(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
If he's gay so what? Whatever

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by ghostboy: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

Bros you be homo ebeg!, 4get as u dey deny your destiny now. . . Enjoy ass busting though' buh always use condoms and remember if FG catch you na 14yesrs be that o 4 inside kirikiri . grin
ok you just showed me how shallow minded you are. I have taken note of your monicker and I won't ever reply you again

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
ghostboy:
ok you just showed me how shallow minded you are. I have taken note of your monicker and I won't ever reply you again

Lol... that's my G' .... how r u doing bro?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Jman06(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Fools want to blackmail him into getting to and slaving for a woman. He's the real MVP

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Panda7(m): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
we want his sextapes to be sure he is g*y

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by abbeyfel: 1:14am On Dec 09, 2021
daddytime:
And so?

Is it your gay, nyansh, or preek? Abi your nyansh dey pepper you when dem dey shook him nyansh or when him dey shook another person nyansh?

Why can't we learn to live and let live?

There is a reason why God refused or deliberately did not create 100%, perfect humans.

Jobless intolerant people.

If gayism is the worst sin...just in case sin has classes for the bandwagon ignorant homophobes..

What is hatred, envy, stealing, lying, fornication, adultery, and a national sin like corruption?

Make we learn to dey face or attack wetin directly dey affect us abeg.

Check my signature.
Well. Gayism isn't just a sin. It is also a proof of some phycological in-balance in those who practice it. Even a mad person will never believe he/she is mad!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by abbeyfel: 1:18am On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

I despise pedophiles and their likes.
But you said everyone has right to their sexuality. Pedophiling is also a sexual trait na undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by abbeyfel: 1:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Hammyaladin:
l even if na gay how e take concern you... Lol. Nigerians feel they have the right to kill homosexuals..
You just exaggerated angry
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by MufasaLion: 1:47am On Dec 09, 2021
abbeyfel:
But you said everyone has right to their sexuality. Pedophiling is also a sexual trait na undecided

Think reasonably and maturely.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by mediclife1987(m): 2:35am On Dec 09, 2021
HeWrites:
Music manager Don Jazzy on Wednesday joked that he would be coming out of the closet following the rumour that he is gay, Igbere TV reports.

The 39-year-old made this known in an Instagram post while reacting to a blogger who accused him of being a homosexual.

Reacting to the post, Don Jazzy wrote: “So I hear I’m gay all the time. Anyways click on the link on my bio. Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Click on the notification bell too oooo. Cos I’m going to be coming out there.”

Reacting in the comment section of the post, a user Veronica wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXOKLZeOFGd/?utm_medium=copy_link

The music star has been called out severally by the blogger who accused him of having sexual relations with men.

Bitches salty cos niggaz no longer thirsty over them salty ass... angry

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:43am On Dec 09, 2021
bouncin04:

Same way the likes of Shekau chose to live their life how they wanted it. wtf man grin grin
So you gonna compare someone taking people's lives with an homosexual? Some people are so full of hate
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:45am On Dec 09, 2021
baby124:
Gay men fond of spreading those rumors on men who are their crushes. They think some how, women won’t want such men and such men won’t have a choice than to give them a chance grin. If that rumor de go round about you, check which of your friends are gay. Na them de spread am.
Actually gistlover is a woman so your theory holds no water
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:49am On Dec 09, 2021
IamGblaize:
If you follow gist lover you would know that guys news is always from a credible source .... grin grin the day his identity will be revealed ehn grin
Gistlover is a woman and No her news are not always credible
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:55am On Dec 09, 2021
LINTUNE:
I used to be like this , till one mad gay guy approached my dm, as a woke person I politely declined,that I'm not into that stuff, that I love pussy but Bobo no free o..him say I be gay say him Don de watch me for a while, say him promise say him must Bleep me.i no go lie, I fear, immediately I blocked the idiot...see eh, if we continue to mind our business, a time will come this ppl will force it on us..a time will come when straight ppl would be considered freaks and wierdos...na naija we de, let's say no to homo...
Dude, i'm so sorry for your ordeal but I promise you, we are not sexual predators. Straight men do the same thing to lesbians, straight women do the same thing to queer men. I have a queer friend who's an influencer and do you know how many DMs this guy recieves from women frequently? Some even go as far as sending their pussy pic without even a proper convo, you don't see them calling for their head. The block button exists for a reason, use it on sex offenders
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:58am On Dec 09, 2021
Leonbonapart:
he ended up no giving a straight answer. Are you gay or not?
That was a smart answer but some Nigerians are daft not to pick up on the sarcasm. If he denied it, then I would know he's obviously gay
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:04am On Dec 09, 2021
sophirebenitez:

This right here is ignorance masquerading as tolerance.

Just think about the implication of your statement.
I think he should've put it this way.... "Everyone should be free to live their lives as long as no one gets hurt or infringes on the rights of others"
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:08am On Dec 09, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

Bros I don dey suspect you , e be like say you u homo?

Allow people live there life na to go dey jam your fellow man nyash!? If I slap u eehhhh
cool
That means Eminem and Lil Wayne are homos for supporting the LGBTQ+ community? The way y'all think shows this zoo fits you
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 09, 2021
abbeyfel:
You just exaggerated angry
sorrie if I went to forward..... I was just thinking about how we aren't tolerant when I saw this Post
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by alabi484(m): 6:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Businessman1986:

How can every story have an element of truth, every story? Does that make sense to you?

Wo, oga, if it doesn't make sense to you, please bounce
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Roon9(m): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2021
Peace081:
I also heard that Zubby is a gay lipsrsealed

Jim iyke and prince kpokpogiri too
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by MaarxisGlaiback: 6:32am On Dec 09, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Don jazzy wants to use 'play' and cover it so we no go know if na true or not.

E think say E dey wise grin grin grin grin

The one wey dey surprise me na sote one of Im boy Don take am sing say, oga abi u wan discover Mungo Park !!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by MaarxisGlaiback: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2021
itsme01:
Don jazzy wey knack Tiwa savage

Why Im no marry am, or mek she born 4ram

Another nigger na Im con score the away goal
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by IamGblaize(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Gistlover is a woman and No her news are not always credible

Wow OK ....
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Feggie3: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2021
bouncin04:

Same way the likes of Shekau chose to live their life how they wanted it. wtf man grin grin
Will you shut up! How will you compare a free loving person with a terrorist!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Feggie3: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2021
LINTUNE:
I used to be like this , till one mad gay guy approached my dm, as a woke person I politely declined,that I'm not into that stuff, that I love pussy but Bobo no free o..him say I be gay say him Don de watch me for a while, say him promise say him must Bleep me.i no go lie, I fear, immediately I blocked the idiot...see eh, if we continue to mind our business, a time will come this ppl will force it on us..a time will come when straight ppl would be considered freaks and wierdos...na naija we de, let's say no to homo...
If an idiot wants to force his sexuality on you... Insult him and drag him to court.. he will be fined.. White men that legalized gay will fine them, because they were given a boundary. This is pure sexual harassment!!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by LINTUNE(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2021
Feggie3:
If an idiot wants to force his sexuality on you... Insult him and drag him to court.. he will be fined.. White men that legalized gay will fine them, because they were given a boundary. This is pure sexual harassment!!
lol, bros na naija we de, anyway i didn't take it too personal,I just wished the guy came to me physically,Lord knows I would have given him an indelible mark and disgraced him so badly..... perhaps I'll have to keep my pen knife very close in case of any issue like this..
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by bouncin04(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2021
So forks
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by LINTUNE(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Dude, i'm so sorry for your ordeal but I promise you, we are not sexual predators. Straight men do the same thing to lesbians, straight women do the same thing to queer men. I have a queer friend who's an influencer and do you know how many DMs this guy recieves from women frequently? Some even go as far as sending their pussy pic without even a proper convo, you don't see them calling for their head. The block button exists for a reason, use it on sex offenders
..it's alright...but at least let gays have some kind of slang or symbol they could use to identify each other,you can't just guess someone sexuality based on looks....
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by luvyaself95(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2021
grin grin grin Gay Kee them there
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by johnDkay(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2021
daddytime:
And so?

Is it your gay, nyansh, or preek? Abi your nyansh dey pepper you when dem dey shook him nyansh or when him dey shook another person nyansh?

Why can't we learn to live and let live?

There is a reason why God refused or deliberately did not create 100%, perfect humans.

Jobless intolerant people.

If gayism is the worst sin...just in case sin has classes for the bandwagon ignorant homophobes..

What is hatred, envy, stealing, lying, fornication, adultery, and a national sin like corruption?

Make we learn to dey face or attack wetin directly dey affect us abeg.

Check my signature.

Shut up man, that majority does it doesn't make it right, good is good, bad is bad, it doesn't matter who does it, homosexual is an unnatural act only engaged in by human because of the abuse of freewill. Justifying your sins will not exonerate you from the consequences. Your are free to indulge in your bestial acts and all that, but the consequences is beyond you to determine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna? / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe / Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.