Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) (53205 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story / Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

Trash as usual. Everyone's got the right to their sexuality.

Hope you keep same energy for Pedo's and those engaging in beastiality.

Let's not stop there shall we. Let's all do what we want init?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by NightFood: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mko123:
Lewandolski vs Barca. Anything apart from this for this night is thrash
this na just wetin dey!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Truvelisback(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Dem say egberi ama.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by MufasaLion: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Hope you keep same energy for Pedo's and those engaging in beastiality.

Let's not stop there shall we. Let's all do what we want init?

I despise pedophiles and their likes.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by suffering: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
Veronica is correct in ways which flew over Nairalanders’ ignorant brains. There is no way the guy is a homo because runs girls know he has a blister-laden tool. If he was gay his secret would stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Don jazzy wants to use 'play' and cover it so we no go know if na true or not.

E think say E dey wise grin grin grin grin
l even if na gay how e take concern you... Lol. Nigerians feel they have the right to kill homosexuals..

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
bouncin04:

Same way the likes of Shekau chose to live their life how they wanted it. wtf man grin grin
Sexual life... E affect you personally let's be honest!

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by poiZon: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
ghostboy:
Everyone should be free to live their life how they want it
E dey like u don benefit from his giveaway before.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Newton85: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Skyview01:

Nope. Just an advise on how to have a civil discussion in an online forum.
I disagree with the guy post 90% of the time as well.
Is God on Nairaland?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by ghostboy: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
poiZon:

E dey like u don benefit from his giveaway before.
no I have never benefited from him in any way bro

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by adelaja70(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
itsme01:

Tee billz her husband told us all
Very funny... You are believing an insecure husband that later apologized?.. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
ghostboy:
Everyone should be free to live their life how they want it

Bros I don dey suspect you , e be like say you u homo?

Allow people live there life na to go dey jam your fellow man nyash!? If I slap u eehhhh
cool
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by nick50(m): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
It does not Matter who engages in it.
It does not Matter the number of people in it,
It does not Matter who supports such acts Directly or Indirectly.
It is Evil! It is Wickedness ! It is Abomination!It Provokes the Wrath of GOD!
It is against GOD ALMIGHTY and will Destroy your soul in Hell Fire!
..its also against nature

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by NightFood: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by ghostboy: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

Bros I don dey suspect you , e be like say you u homo?

Allow people live there life na to go dey jam your fellow man nyash!? If I slap u eehhhh
cool
as long as he doesn't jam your yansh, e nor concern your papa.
I am not homo but I don't care about other people's sexuality as long as they do not do their homo reach my side

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Rree: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Oh
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by studentofTruth: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Why do animals think that once someone isn't fvcking around, he's gay.

What happens to focusing on getting finances right first? What about those who practice semen retention? What about Opus Dei numeraries that are neither priests nor married?

It's animalistic to think that sexual urges cannot be controlled, and that delayed gratification is not noble.

I met this animalistic way of thinking and behavior in Lagos-Ogun axis. I never met in the East of the naija. This punget ideology is so common in Lagos-Ogun axis that I began to think that most males in this area are gay or something — I hate the vibes I get from them.

Imagine talking to a neighbor (a married man for that matter), and he was licking his lips and robing his dick. I spate on his ancestors. So disgusting. This is a fool that's preaching to me about joining their congregation — Latter Rain Assembly or whatever they call it.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by idomytin(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Jazzy proved critics wrong, marry!! Forget all this nonsense of "marriage is not for everybody" spare me that shit. Or you used your things for fame and money Bleep anybody that will quote me.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by benqo01(m): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
People will always talk if they see you with lots of girls they call you a womanizer,if you hangout with guys they call you gay.....or bisexual.

Best thing na for person to grab cold bottle of kunu cool body

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Figger(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Don baba J u really need a nose surgery walahi, e be like fonel
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
[s]
HenryDion:
Gay or not, let's have in mind that our sexuality is not a choice. Before you bash or make the planet hostile for the minority, know that one of your sisters or brothers, relatives or even friends might be one but living in hiding. Let our humanity speak. Live and let live.
[/s]

Sexuality is a choice

Gay is a sickness from 2eak disgusting depraved individuals

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
bouncin04:

Same way the likes of Shekau chose to live their life how they wanted it. wtf man grin grin
how's that the same dumb Bleep.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by badman007(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
bouncin04:

Fool... It’s not the same thing, idiot
Don’t kill or put the life and safety of anyone at risk.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Legendoo: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lagosians are abnormal. They copy black Americans .

Have you seen the sex orgies?

Faggotery is the new normal in Lagos.

I won't be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by studentofTruth: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Legendoo:
Lagosians are abnormal. They copy black Americans .

Have you seen the sex orgies?

Faggotery is the new normal in Lagos.

I won't be surprised.

I totally agree with you. The mentality here is abhorrent. I don't know if it's the stress that's causing it or what?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Phoenix999: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
HenryDion:
Gay or not, let's have in mind that our sexuality is not a choice. Before you bash or make the planet hostile for the minority, know that one of your sisters or brothers, relatives or even friends might be one but living in hiding. Let our humanity speak. Live and let live.

Gay Spotted. Nobody is born gay! Sick people need sexual correction.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by meobizy(f): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na him know. E no concern me.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Don jazzy wants to use 'play' and cover it so we no go know if na true or not.

E think say E dey wise grin grin grin grin

Don jazzy is the opposite of gay.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by gazza07(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lol. This gistlover people get liver like me. They Should dm me, a have gist, a golden mind blowing gist that will shake the nation, FOR SALE...
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by KingZaddy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Daughter of what is the tittle? The design is too much I can't even see the wordings clearly.
Daughters of Lilith

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
ghostboy:
as long as he doesn't jam your yansh, e nor concern your papa.
I am not homo but I don't care about other people's sexuality as long as they do not do their homo reach my side

Bros you be homo ebeg!, 4get as u dey deny your destiny now. . . Enjoy ass busting though' buh always use condoms and remember if FG catch you na 14yesrs be that o 4 inside kirikiri . grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe / 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents / Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.