Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) (48371 Views)

Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy / Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) / Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by TUTU147: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
If I no gree remove anyone them go kill? How you dey give person this kind condition.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by femi4: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toks2008:
This is a very serious decision but I will close my eyes and painfully remove the Egusi soup.

What about you?

Okro soup....I m not a fan of draw soup

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ogbono no be soup nah manage dem dey manage em

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
I don't like okra like that, so I will remove it.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by peacettw: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
I can delete two.. Ogbono and Banga
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Kajaard: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Egusi soup
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Okra soup is the most useless soup in the world.
And even if you want to malage am, e go still stain your clothe with those gummy lines grin grin
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by nuelyoyo(m): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Creamychic:

Okra is delicious with rice cool
shocked OMG!! This is gross angry
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by TempUser: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Styluss:
infack... Ko ni daaa fun obe ila... I stupid and idiot okro soap.
Who be dis one? Did I quote u?

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Arijude(m): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Creamychic:

Okra is delicious with rice cool
Jesus !! Are you a pig?
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by kbabajide(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Okra soup

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Ihavethingstodo: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
I will remove Ogbono soup

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Goke7: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ekpekus:
Okro soup

Banga soup with cat fish, periwinkle and prawn in a clay pot... mehn... you will understand why Isaac blessed Jacob even when he knew his voice is Jacob's and not Esau grin

mad o grin
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by mydivinely: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
pounded yam and okro soup wish it could be served on my wedding day

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by PENNYSWAP: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toks2008:
This is a very serious decision but I will close my eyes and painfully remove the Egusi soup.

What about you?

Anything draw ....

I don’t want to be like Man U of Ole
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by officialfestus(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
Banga

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by samwash(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
dododawa1:
stay there,okro give men strength to sex like 5 to 10 rounds, Google it.

While another person said it causes quick ejaculation, which one we go believe.
To the main topic, since there's 2 draw soup there, I will delete Okra soup from the list.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by unclechem(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
[b][/b]
DoctorDree:
Ogbono soup
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Lightway: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
obembet:
I hate okro soup and I pray my future husband hate it too

Hope my future husband love this for morning food cos I love it too

No man will ever man to marry a woman that goes about naked...

I'm sure you're 26 now

Your time is counting.... Cover your body and stop going about naked..

I pray you find peace in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by chelseamann(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ogbono
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Shikini: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Banga has to go!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by ebig21(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
I will gladly remove banga soup

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
I hate okro soup with passion, I hate people that likes it as well.It's like very slim men like okro and I also heard it reduces men's libido(my aunt told me),as in it enhances erectile dysfunction, that's what she used to make her husband reduce the love he has for okro

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by KillIgbohoN0W: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

You no know wassup.

Okro is very good for your dick. shocked cheesy

Really??

Okra soup is the most useful soup in the world!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by oratorOdunayo1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Please remove Egusi soup
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by ashewoboy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
obembet:

everything is about you.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Mckandre(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
obembet:

i do too, most especially when i take a glass of water after the food, I'd get nausea sensation.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Bennysam: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:

You should be arrested for crime against food! angry lipsrsealed
Serious crime
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by EmzyT: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Banga

Eh? undecided
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Abolounje ku dede
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Chibuezem(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toks2008:

What about you?

okro soup it's so slimmy that the Garri abi akpu is swallowed naked

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Henrychino(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ogbonor they tire me to eat cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Buys Meat Pie In Onitsha, Finds Egg In It (Photos) / I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me / Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.