Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Hit My Husband By Mistake - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Husband By Mistake (81016 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Wife / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
advanceDNA:

He’s just feeling less than a man after you hit him...he can’t tell anybody becos of shame...he ddnt see the slap coming.....he knows he has been pushing you naaa..

Initiate a one on one with him... cook his best food and apologize to him that it won’t happen again.

Express your feelings that he has been abusing u emotionally... and your are not happy...

He's feeling less than a man because his wife slapped him and he didn't slap her back?? Really? So what if he slapped her back, how would he feel, more than a man?
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by MartinsD12(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?
You better run fast to apologize to him immediately, also find out why he is calling you bad names , it something that is your fault, I mean sit him down when he is quiet or about to sleep , gently talk to me , haba I tire for some people self , this is your husband you know how to talk to him, get closer to husband ,you seem not close to him at all
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
Abeg share real life stories , dont just cook up crap because of cheap likes, anyone who is married knows this is the work of fiction.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by advanceDNA: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Favfables1:

He's feeling less than a man because his wife slapped him and he didn't slap her back?? Really? So what if he slapped her back, how would he feel, more than a man?

He can’t slap her back..he’s not the type...he’s a weak man that makes himself feel big by emotionally abusing others..

Read the case...
This is a man that calls himself alpha and omega, and says his wife should just be a mere property... he is a narcissist and a bully...
Coupled with the way the wife said he talks to her...he’s a weak man that gets high by oppressing his wife..

That’s why I said he was humiliated by the slap. He ddnt see it coming... the silent treatment he’s giving the wife is not becos he’s a good husband that doesn’t beat her... it’s becos he’s in shock.... he just realized this woman he has been bullying isn’t really a push over.... he doesn’t know how to relate with her anymore since the only way he knew was bullying and talking down at her like a slave...
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by macrodata(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
Expect the worse.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by saintruky(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
Be like d slap format/reset him brain... Congrats to u
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by sthar: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
I already apologized before bringing it here but his attitude wasn't convincing at all. I called my mom and they will be here tomorrow to help me beg him. Thank you all for your contributions.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Now that you have shown him that you are not an ordinary female why do you feel like you just signed your death warrant. Leave that environment before your family discovers your dead body.

So u get sense like this grin grin
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by sweetMichael(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?
if I did it. O J SIMPSON
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by vickyboi: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
You better appeal to the gods
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by efficiencie(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Filmdirect:

My God! How did you come to such judgment against her from what you read? Nowhere in your response do you show the OP concern. Nowhere do you give her words creed. She is a human being, not an object! Have you never been bullied so much until you snapped? You think a woman once she becomes a wife has no snapping point? If what she says is true, is it unrealistic that she was so pained she lashed out and slapped him? Why can't he be slapped? You sound like you are talking to a slave. She is his half. TOGETHER they are ONE.

It takes an amount of violence in men to be able to protect, provide, sacrifice and lead? You are so biased. So Jesus that protects, provides, sacrifices and leads is prone to violence? So the offshoot of kindness is violence? Is this even rational thought?

This sort of advise is why women die in marriages rather than seek help. He's demeaning her, emotionally rubbishing her but she is the one causing it by somehow not being submissive? Where did you get that she has mumu pride? Listen to how you have joined her husband to tear her down further...yet you don't even know her. All you see is a female, a wife.

She doesn't have to beg him. She is his wife. She needs to talk to him and in love tell him how much he hurt her and TOGETHER they need to make it work. If the fear is still constant she needs to leave for a while, and she needs to tell people she trust what is going on. The last thing we need to read about is another dead wife.

You wouldn't have typed all you just typed if the man was the person doing the slapping due to the barrage of nagging or verbal abuse from the wife. You would have declared the man a beast for reacting to verbal abuse by slapping his wife. As for me I believe for every effect there is a cause and that is why before I blindly interfere in a matter of domestic violence I try to understand the root causes and start from there. That is why I started my post by asking what she did with her brain when she was choosing a spouse. Did her brain go on sabbatical leave when he was proposing? All she typed about her husband was bad with the exception of acknowledging he performs his duties as a provider (of both sexual and financial obligations). So if her husband was such a monster how come she so gladly married him and even had kids for him. I would like to ask her that if we were to relax the laws on murder for her sake and grant her the opportunity to kill her husband without any consequences coming to her would she kill her husband immediately and move on? If her answer is "Yes" then she was the fool that played herself. She married her enemy and that's on her. And if her response is "No" then it means her husband is not a monster and can be reasoned with.

Now on to the later position. If her husband is not a monster then she needs to get the root cause of his bad attitude. By her own admission her husband seems to be hell bent on subduing her. If her husband is not a monster but a good man with a bloated ego then she needs to do well to stop feeding that part of him that seeks to subdue her. And I explained to her that she can stop feeding that abusive part of him by being submissive to him. Yes, I don't believe in blind submission. Only a mad woman will submit to a man that wants to kill her. I will never advise any woman to submit to a monster because monsters have no sympathy for friends or foes. Everyone is a victim in the eyes of a monster. But if her husband is not a monster then she should block that domineering part of her husband by submitting to him. Clearly she has tried resisting the man and she can see it is backfiring. Would it be right to keep doing what has repeatedly failed? If she submits to him his domineering attitude will be diminish and she will gain the power to influence him. Contrary to what you think, I am not tearing her down. It is foolish kicking against the pricks. Unless she has made up her mind to exit the marriage, she has to apologise to her husband and get the help of elders. If she doesn't do this, her husband will be driven by his ego to his own hurt. He is already planning something disastrous and I assure you if he is not stopped this lady will return here with even worse news.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by abidem4real: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
sthar:

Women sha! When there is family disagreement, there is bound to be verbal insults of different kinds exchanged especially when both cannot control their anger but going physical should be out of it. The question is, why will a woman hit her husband who is capable of beating her to death in retaliation? Why hitting someone you are not empowered to beat?
I think your husband was caught unawares by your slap ( he never expected you could slap him) and was highly disappointed in you. Sometimes, men get unnecessarily angry at their wives at homes going by what they see and hear about unfaithful women outside and they perceive their wives are trailing those paths without though confirmation. They begin to fret at every slight mistake made by their women.
Talking of your man, you need to sincerely go and beg him on your kneels. Tell him how sorry you are. Tell him you never intended to slap him. Tell him to always tell you whenever he feels offended by your actions so that you can sincerely apologise.
Note:- Apologise to him as early as possible before the issue goes out of hand because you never can tell the plans your husband is having over this issue. Delay is dangerous! God will touch his heart and restore peace in your family.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Dominatrix(f): 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
SunshinePoint65:

50/50 survival chance

Most likely.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by efficiencie(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Filmdirect:

My God! How did you come to such judgment against her from what you read? Nowhere in your response do you show the OP concern. Nowhere do you give her words creed. She is a human being, not an object! Have you never been bullied so much until you snapped? You think a woman once she becomes a wife has no snapping point? If what she says is true, is it unrealistic that she was so pained she lashed out and slapped him? Why can't he be slapped? You sound like you are talking to a slave. She is his half. TOGETHER they are ONE.

It takes an amount of violence in men to be able to protect, provide, sacrifice and lead? You are so biased. So Jesus that protects, provides, sacrifices and leads is prone to violence? So the offshoot of kindness is violence? Is this even rational thought?

This sort of advise is why women die in marriages rather than seek help. He's demeaning her, emotionally rubbishing her but she is the one causing it by somehow not being submissive? Where did you get that she has mumu pride? Listen to how you have joined her husband to tear her down further...yet you don't even know her. All you see is a female, a wife.

She doesn't have to beg him. She is his wife. She needs to talk to him and in love tell him how much he hurt her and TOGETHER they need to make it work. If the fear is still constant she needs to leave for a while, and she needs to tell people she trust what is going on. The last thing we need to read about is another dead wife.

I felt compelled to respond to the bolded. You clearly don't know Jesus. If Jesus did not have an amount of violence in Him He wouldn't have been successful.

Why didnt Jesus simply and calmly persuade the merchants and market people in the temple to cease their trading activities. No, this same Jesus went ballistic. He used a whip to chase the traders, overturned their tables and shouted at them the verse (Isaiah 56:7). Infact He referred to the traders indirectly as thieves (Matthew 21:13).

This same sweet and gentle Jesus threatened to kill the children of a fornicating prophetess if she doesn't repent (Revelations 2:20-23). It was the prophetess that sinned but Jesus was ready to slaughter her children.

The lamb of God, the gentle lily of the valley, the fragile rose of sharon, the sweet and gentle Jesus Christ, will be returning as a warlord before the great white throne judgement and when He comes there will be a bloodbath the likes of which the world has never seen nor can imagine (Revelations 19:11-21).

Jesus Himself said, if you must take the goods of a strongman you have to bind Him first. Well I am sure Jesus did exactly that because there is no way Jesus would have collected the keys to death and hell from satan without being a violent dictator (Ephesians 4:9, Revelation 1:18)

Jesus was a slain lamb but today He is a Lion (Revelations 5:5). Lions are not docile. Lions are deadly. Lions are the kings of violence. You can stroll into a lions den if you want proof.

So madam revise what you think you know about Jesus. He can be violent.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by NovesaTillie(f): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Yeyenairaland:

So u get sense like this grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Fourwinds: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

YOU ARE MOST STUPID.

AKWUZU SARS FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.
embe..cile how far?

Hmmmmmmm your ANUS is STRETCHING and doing mueh mueh.

grin grin grin
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by jubrilELsudan: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Fourwinds:
embe..cile how far?

Hmmmmmmm your ANUS is STRETCHING and doing mueh mueh.

grin grin grin

VOETSEK
YOU RRRRRRUBBISH
YOU PARASITE

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by cedricksly: 4:12am On Dec 11, 2021
sthar:

if you were wise enough you will apologise to him, instead of trying to use sex as a tool for settlement... Na everything them must tell una
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Bennysam: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2021
Hathor5:

All the abuses he has been raining on her are normal in your family?
You are as stupid as i thought
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Hathor5(f): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2021
Bennysam:

You are as stupid as i thought

Don't be so pained.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Bennysam: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hathor5:

Don't be so pained.
I'm not but i find out that foolishness runs in your family
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Hathor5(f): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bennysam:

I'm not but i find out that foolishness runs in your family

You hungry or why you so angry?

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Bennysam: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hathor5:

You hungry or why you so angry?
Check my picture and see who you're calling hungry man, I'm not angry I'm just telling you the truth
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Hathor5(f): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bennysam:

Check my picture and see who you're calling hungry man, I'm not angry I'm just telling you the truth

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Ishilove: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
efficiencie:

You are likely right. If he has stopped having sex with you then he is most likely already in the process of planning to hurt you badly. First, if all you said about him is true then I wonder where you kept your brain when he was proposing to wed you. Second, if you can slap your husband then I can guess that you are the person provoking your husbands attitude towards you. You are not submissive to your husband. By your own admission, your husband cares for the kids, does his obligations to you financially and before now performs his duties as a lover. Your husband is likely in the top 10% of men globally who don't fool around but your insubordination has provoked his domineering stance towards you. If this is the case you need to swallow your mumu pride and beg him for forgiveness. Beg him to forgive your insubordination and if his behavior does not change within a week, confess all that happened to your parents/pastor/counsellor and ask them to plead on your behalf. Lastly, you will gain nothing from contending with your husband. If you wanted a sparing partner you should have remained single. A real man that believes in protecting, providing, sacrificing and leading his home is the last person you want to fight because it takes an amount of violence in men to be able to protect, provide, sacrifice and lead. You don't want to confront that part of him. Instead of contending with your husband be the woman and conquer on your knees. From my observation of good men, they are easily confused by a submissive wife. Submission makes a real man weak and vulnerable and that is why wise men are wary of those who seek to please them!
Crap
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by skedy1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Now that you have shown him that you are not an ordinary female and that you can slap why do you feel like you just signed your death warrant? You should be happy you have measured your masculinity with his.
Leave that environment before your family discovers your dead body.

Hehe...I swear!
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by skedy1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

He’s just feeling less than a man after you hit him...he can’t tell anybody becos of shame...he ddnt see the slap coming.....he knows he has been pushing you naaa..

Initiate a one on one with him... cook his best food and apologize to him that it won’t happen again.

Just listen to yourself
Express your feelings that he has been abusing u emotionally... and your are not happy...

@the bolded. Just listen to yourself.

This whole marriage thing sha
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by advanceDNA: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
skedy1:

@the bolded. Just listen to yourself.

This whole marriage thing sha

What’s your point??
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by atiku07(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Princewell2012:

Seconded. In fact she should report to the police, her parents and her close associates.earlier the better highest the man will go to jail but you have gone. She should act fast now. At the end of the day she will have nothing to loose weather her husband is acting or not.

U all just listen to ur selves when u go to the police to do what exactly ? When u are the person who assaulted him lol. Just because he kept mute u ppl are pure evil
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ImaIma1(f): 1:56am On Dec 12, 2021
efficiencie:

You are likely right. If he has stopped having sex with you then he is most likely already in the process of planning to hurt you badly. First, if all you said about him is true then I wonder where you kept your brain when he was proposing to wed you. Second, if you can slap your husband then I can guess that you are the person provoking your husbands attitude towards you. You are not submissive to your husband. By your own admission, your husband cares for the kids, does his obligations to you financially and before now performs his duties as a lover. Your husband is likely in the top 10% of men globally who don't fool around but your insubordination has provoked his domineering stance towards you. If this is the case you need to swallow your mumu pride and beg him for forgiveness. Beg him to forgive your insubordination and if his behavior does not change within a week, confess all that happened to your parents/pastor/counsellor and ask them to plead on your behalf. Lastly, you will gain nothing from contending with your husband. If you wanted a sparing partner you should have remained single. A real man that believes in protecting, providing, sacrificing and leading his home is the last person you want to fight because it takes an amount of violence in men to be able to protect, provide, sacrifice and lead. You don't want to confront that part of him. Instead of contending with your husband be the woman and conquer on your knees. From my observation of good men, they are easily confused by a submissive wife. Submission makes a real man weak and vulnerable and that is why wise men are wary of those who seek to please them!

Don't carry this nonsense mentality into marriage.

And if you already have, repent!
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ImaIma1(f): 1:59am On Dec 12, 2021
dvkot:
you didn't even say she needs to apologize nawao for your way if reasons. If its the man heaven would have fall

Has he apologized for all the verbal and emotional abuse?

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ImaIma1(f): 2:05am On Dec 12, 2021
sthar:

First apologize to him for the slap. Then, I think you should call a mature family member in front of your husband and report yourself. While reporting yourself, tell the person your husband's reaction and your fears about what he might do.

At least that should kill any evil plan if there is any.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.