Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

I Hit My Husband By Mistake - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Husband By Mistake (81106 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Wife / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by awoluyi(m): 6:38am On Dec 10, 2021
I think the kind slap you gave your husband was not only professional but very deadly that he couldn't wait to receive a second dose of it.
Please move to your parents' house for a while as this man may be sourcing for conc sulfuric acid he will pour on you while you are sleeping.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by oboteee: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2021
Hmmm,you get mind slap your husband
He no respond,just dey your lane,he must surely revenge!
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by mapet: 6:45am On Dec 10, 2021
Tallesty1:
This story no add up.

It's either the woman is lying or she's not a good story teller.

She started by telling us what a horrible man the husband is. I was already having doubts, wondering if she was actually telling the truth or if she was trying to make herself the victim.

Seems the later was the case because she kinda shot herself on the leg when she said that her husband always reports to her parents. He tells them everything she do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting.

What are these things she do wrong? She didn't say.

I could be wrong though but I think the OP has been abusing this man emotionally for a while now.

She got physical finally and slapped him which to her was too far. She realized it later I guess. She was hoping he would call a meeting as usual and she would be blamed as usual and everybody will go back to their house but he didn't and that scares her.

She's scared because there's something ominous behind the silence.

If we want to be pragmatic, she's crossed the line, left a scar that may never heal. I have had a near-same scenario with young fellow friends, till date the guy seems not to have recovered from it, and it marriage is badly messed up
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by cletz991(m): 6:47am On Dec 10, 2021
With a littlespice of Agbor lightening grin
Richy4:

I tell u, That Thunder that was warming up to strike is coming from Adamawa state grin
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by mapet: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2021
Palema007:

Aunty prepare for a divorce...it may be legal,it may not be. But I believe you are close if not erased off that man's heart. I would advise you summon courage and involve an elderly persons. Open up to them like you have here... This may not only save your marriage but it would go a long way in ensuring your safety.

Keep your hands to yourself una no go answer...see wahala you don put yourself into now.

Those advising that she shouldn't involve elders are either kids or fools... it will take a deliverance and sustained counseling for this man to heal

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by eskimoeze: 6:50am On Dec 10, 2021
Stick to this words from this elder.
advanceDNA:

He’s just feeling less than a man after you hit him...he can’t tell anybody becos of shame...he ddnt see the slap coming.....he knows he has been pushing you naaa..

Initiate a one on one with him... cook his best food and apologize to him that it won’t happen again.

Express your feelings that he has been abusing u emotionally... and your are not happy...

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by wagzy37: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2021
Nansense! No man will verbally or physically abuse a woman who keeps quiet and is submissive and know HOW to read the room and approach her husband even when she feels hurt. What happens usually is, the husband talk one, wife don talk 1,000.

Men are naturally competitive and any threat to a man is to be met with physical reaction. Threats to women are met with manipulation because they aren’t built to react physically. It’s just biology.

You slapped ya husband? I’m sure your verbal abuses were overridden by his and he was winning in the verbal abuse. You never said the toxic things you also said to him.
Aunty, don’t just apologize. Promise him that you’ll NEVER do it again and ASK him what you can do to MAKE IT UP to him.
Apologies are mere talk. Actions show your true intentions.

Shalom
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by mapet: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2021
Akerele44:
Na d juju b dat.. always look for a way to slap him twice in a day..e will always keep mute until u later find out that e already had 4 children outside

Don't state the obvious so explicitly na!
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by mapet: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2021
Oblongata:
Wear a sexy night gown and sit on his laps. Tell him you are sorry and you need sex. Do that while stroking his kini, tell him you are so sorry and it will never happen again.

Tell him you want him raw, no rubbers.

and someone else who will not slap.him can't do this?
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Richy4(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2021
cletz991:
With a littlespice of Agbor lightening grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by seunfly: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2021
Tallesty1:
This story no add up.

It's either the woman is lying or she's not a good story teller.

She started by telling us what a horrible man the husband is. I was already having doubts, wondering if she was actually telling the truth or if she was trying to make herself the victim.

Seems the later was the case because she kinda shot herself on the leg when she said that her husband always reports to her parents. He tells them everything she do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting.

What are these things she do wrong? She didn't say.

I could be wrong though but I think the OP has been abusing this man emotionally for a while now.

She got physical finally and slapped him which to her was too far. She realized it later I guess. She was hoping he would call a meeting as usual and she would be blamed as usual and everybody will go back to their house but he didn't and that scares her.

She's scared because there's something ominous behind the silence.

U are one in millions of average Nigerians.

Many Nigerians don't know how to decifer the truth out of oneside of the story, the first to report a case and paint a scenario is who they support and vilify the other party without consideration that majority of people will paint themselves as Saint while the party they are reporting will always be evil.
No wonder Nigerian police also act this way because they are selected from the pool of people who reasons this way.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by mapet: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2021
Fesline:
Assuming after all the words here, she choose to apologize

Narrating: that as she waited for her husband to come from work nd she had already prepared the his best food and pray small, and when he did come she begged her on her kneels.....

I wish am there during that time, that romantic atmosphere
And she kneel down at his front and........... Bla bla bla

When you watch too much Telemundo.... who tells you favorite meal and sex is a recipe for bruised self-esteem of a man?
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by marcopollo(m): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Question is, did you guys do courtship before marriage? If no, then you guys have yourselves to blame? If yes, were you guys like this before marriage? If yes, then why go ahead to marry? All these ugly situations you guys are now facing would be needless. That's why I like advising singles before marriage cuz it's better to take the right step from the start instead of trying to patch a bad marriage. Any advice given to a bad marriage is just a patchwork. Tyre go still leak.
No advice would stop him from verbally abusing you unless he decided to change on his own and you'd keep feeling bad and frustrated in the marriage.
*As a digression, I wish the dowry system in most African societies would be abolished cuz the culture perceived women as the man's property. Whether you ever thought of it that way before or not, that's just what it is. It takes a good man to treat his wife right with the dowry system.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by 123papas(m): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2021
He has achieved his aim of looking for a reason to attend to his side chicks.

Get yourself back in shape after two kids so that you can compete favorably.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by noah24(m): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2021
Replacement loading...
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by DonXavi(m): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?
The slap just reset his brain... That was what was needed to bring the needed change in your marriage. He'll never talk to you like he used to again.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Streetpriest1: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2021
So for ur mind u have reset his brain?
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by orumba(m): 7:33am On Dec 10, 2021
He was still in shock that you can slapped him, woman wey slapped him husband today fit shook am knife tomorrow
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by TwistDThinking(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Gurl U don did now yah know
My advice is dirty dance for him this night wearing ur best lingerie. And while ur at the act of doings yeh
Ask him what his plans are after all that happened don't be scared ma'am ask and I swear the answers shall cometh forth like a rush river.
Trust me he ain't gonna have choice but to reveal his plan. But good or bad whatever the answer is u best take it like a champ life's 2 short 2 be living in the shadow of fear. Make sure he knows ur ready to settle all madness there n there grin grin
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Testimony1988(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2021
Apologize to him.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Zeel007: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?
tell your family and friends about what you did to him, and how he's acting unbothered.

Ensure you apologize and still make sure your family calls him for a meeting. even if he's planning to hurt you eventually he won't be able to do so. Cos he will be aware that they will trace it to him cos the family is already aware of what happens between the two of you

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by femi4: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2021
sthar:

Both of you need to see a counselor asap....This is not marriage abeg, very soon one of you will kill the other if continue like this
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by jacoik(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Now that you have shown him that you are not an ordinary female why do you feel like you just signed your death warrant. Leave that environment before your family discovers your dead body.
you said it well my dear sister. I hate it when a man will downgrade a woman. This is my 29 years of marriage but I have never for once use a bad word on my wife talk more of letting her down. I always say it that if a man want to show his masculine power, he should show that to his fellow man and not woman.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by jacoik(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2021
daddytime:
You've been expecting him to hit you which never happened so, you ended up doing the hitting.

The power of the subconscious mind.

Whatever we harbour and nurture in our subconscious, does surely come to fruition in one way or the other.

Let's learn to condition our minds to always think positive.

Your husband is still obviously in shock or the slap did reset his brain to default settings.

Now, you got yourself a brand new model husband.

So, enjoy your new creation with no fear or regrets.

For the beard gangs...

You can now do it yourself at home or go to your barber with it for an asymmetric lined beard.

It is a beard shaping template to help you get the shape you desire without any stress.

#3k each..
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear u dey mad ooooo. See as u finish my life here with Ur comments. Guy, u said now she has got new husband? That means the slap no be ordinary. Cheiiiiiiii!!! Character full this forum walahi
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by luvyaself95(m): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2021
If am your husband and i never for once raise my hands on you and you slap me, madam you will not see my happy with you again until you do the needful
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by jacoik(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2021
Hathor5:
Even though slapping him was wrong, the fact that you are scared of him tells me that you don't have a husband but live with your enemy.

You two need professional counseling. Your family is highly dysfunctional. He is verbally abusive and you have resorted to violence. Your kids deserve better.
may God and our ancestors bless you for this truth

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by jacoik(m): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2021
austine4real:
grin grin

In summary u gave him factory reset slap

Did it sound gwoah?
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear u don mad finish ooooooo. Cheiiiiiiii!!!! Una no go kill person here. No it sound gbooooo
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Sikechukwu81(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2021
Now that you have beaten him to mute �, just continue to be yourself and anytime he tries to call you names again, just remind him o of how you’ll slap � him again if he persists.
sthar:

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Kemetals: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2021
I feel the pains you are passing through your marriage. Most of the family are in the same shoe like you but hardly speaks out. Marriage is not meant to be a bondage. Men should learn to appreciate their wife because its not easy for a woman to forsake her parent and siblings and live her entire life with a man. Women are so precious and we have to love them. Most of men are trying too. Many have forsake there rights and their comfort to see that there family are taking care of. I do respect such men. Please my dear, you have to ask your husband to forgive you. Control your anger. Meet him when he is in a good mood and discuss with him. tell him you are not happy the way he is talking down on you. Also you have to work on your weakness.

Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Davidsimonnie: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2021
Kindly go back acknowledge your wrong and ask him to forgive you
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Sikechukwu81(m): 8:12am On Dec 10, 2021
luvyaself95:
If am your husband and i never for once raise my hands on you and you slap me, madam you will not see my happy with you again until you do the needful
the needful is what pls grin
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Sivou1(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2021
I think the best is to apologise to him, let him know it was a mistake that will nit repeat itself. Meanwhile, confide in your parents for your safety, if you slap a man and he is acting as if nothing happened, he might be scheming something.
Please learn to control your anger next time, you can just step out instead of slapping him, domestic violence can be prevented. May God heal your marriage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.