Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Hit My Husband By Mistake - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Husband By Mistake (81013 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Wife / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by efficiencie(m): 4:13am On Dec 12, 2021
ImaIma1:

Don't carry this nonsense mentality into marriage.

And if you already have, repent!

Come and beat me na...as I already have and my wife believes in everything I put up there. So if you feel pained come and beat me. Mumu. Fools like you cannot keep a boyfriend let alone a husband and when they finally hook an unfortunate man it's either the man removes 30% of their teeth or they use kayanmata on the man - turn the man to mumu like them! If you like don't repent, na your life dey outside so ohh!
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ImaIma1(f): 4:38am On Dec 12, 2021
efficiencie:

Come and beat me na...as I already have and my wife believes in everything I put up there. So if you feel pained come and beat me. Mumu. Fools like you cannot keep a boyfriend let alone a husband and when they finally hook an unfortunate man it's either the man removes 30% of their teeth or they use kayanmata on the man - turn the man to mumu like them! If you like don't repent, na your life dey outside so ohh!

Wow! Just seeing all that you spilled up there, I have to send my love to your wife.

Is this what she goes through from you? Verbal abuse and emotional blackmail? Do you beat her too? This is really sad. Such venom and bitterness coming from one man.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by bepositive11: 6:19am On Dec 12, 2021
bjprodint1:
With all d physical and emotional abuse dat i av gone through,i have never raised my hand on a man.hitting a man no matter how far he pushes you is very very wrong.pls leave d relationship jejely if u know dat u cant cope.as it is now,go and BEG your husband!

It's not right to hit anyone, period. But you read her post, you read how she has been emotionally and psychologically abused her husband yet you're advising her to beg him?

No. She should stand up for herself. She should apologise for hitting him, but she should also assert herself and tell him to stop emotionally abusing her

You too need to learn to stand up for yourself. Yes, don't abuse people back but draw the line for what you will and will not tolerate

Some men and women who entered into abusive marriages put an end to the abuse by doing just that. Asserting boundaries and zero tolerance for abuse with consequences
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by bepositive11: 6:22am On Dec 12, 2021
michael77777:
you got yourself a good husband....if not you will be telling us another different story...

go and apologize..

He's emotionally and psychologically abusive and you're calling him a good husband? You're not serious

Go and experience emotional and psychological abuse yourself first. That way you'll know how it feels

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2021
bepositive11:

He's emotionally and psychologically abusive and you're calling him a good husband? You're not serious

Go and experience emotional and psychological abuse yourself first. That way you'll know how it feels

Illiterate, go and learn the difference between assault and abuse then come back let's talk undecided undecided
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nigra(f): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
ImoleNaija:

I'm sure your type would love to cry 'domestic violence' if the hubby was the one who slapped the wife.

I doubt this mentality would allow you stay under the same roof with a man.
Did I tell you I want to stay under the same roof with an abuser.Its not only by hitting a woman that qualifies as domestic violence ..if na that roof be the only roof for this life, make rain beat me and sun shine me grin
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nigra(f): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Remag666:

Leemaoo grin did you say move out with her kids undecided
Brother reality is far from you or you're far from it either way there's no way on God's green earth he will let that woman go anywhere with their children except through divorce which is totally ridiculous because she will abso-fvcking-lutely lose custody to the husband given her violent tendencies.
This your advice na the worst one
Don't say its not possible to lose custody..We dey Nigeria and anything is possible tongue
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ImoleNaija: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nigra:

Did I tell you I want to stay under the same roof with an abuser.Its not only by hitting a woman that qualifies as domestic violence ..if na that roof be the only roof for this life, make rain beat me and sun shine me grin

Who is shining teeth with this one?

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by bepositive11: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
michael77777:

Illiterate, go and learn the difference between assault and abuse then come back let's talk undecided undecided

You mean insult not assault right? I guess you're the illiterate. If you can communicate decently, talk to someone else
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by efficiencie(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
ImaIma1:

Wow! Just seeing all that you spilled up there, I have to send my love to your wife.

Is this what she goes through from you? Verbal abuse and emotional blackmail? Do you beat her too? This is really sad. Such venom and bitterness coming from one man.

Lol. Keep displaying your foolishness. Your foolishness has utterly blinded you to the core points of my post. I am not surprised. If the man had slapped the wife due to her abusive tongue you would have been the first to deem the man a beast. You will not be interested in what the woman could have done to warrant a slap. You had better send your love to your parents, I can see that they raised you well. So if your husband calls you to order one day and you will reply him by slapping him? Perhaps when this happens you will come here to tell us how it went.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by dvkot(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
ImaIma1:

Has he apologized for all the verbal and emotional abuse?
have you apologized to him
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ImaIma1(f): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
efficiencie:

Lol. Keep displaying your foolishness. Your foolishness has utterly blinded you to the core points of my post. I am not surprised. Your husband will call you to order one day and you will reply him by slapping him. Perhaps when this happens you will come here to tell us how it went.

Sending love to your wife. She really needs it. I can't begin to imagine her situation. It's ok for you to run your mouth like a leaking tap here, but please take it easy on her. Husband.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Magnoliaa(f): 1:01am On Dec 13, 2021
quentin06:
Abeg share real life stories , dont just cook up crap because of cheap likes, anyone who is married knows this is the work of fiction.

Swears, ehn. To comment on some of these stories just dey taya me. I cannot tell which is fiction anymore and which is real. Phew. All for the engagement.

Because I know someone who has more than 5 monickers. And he's created different, views-packing posts on each moniker that has hit FP. Individually.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nigra(f): 2:53am On Dec 13, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Who is shining teeth with this one?
Bad belle pain you there tongue
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ImoleNaija: 7:54am On Dec 13, 2021
Nigra:

Bad belle pain you there tongue

You're sth, walahi grin. I was only kidding though
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Fourwinds: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

VOETSEK
YOU RRRRRRUBBISH
YOU PARASITE

He-goat for mating , how are doing today? Align your ANUS with correct original rubbish....

But for now thing dey do mueeh mueeh
angry grin grin grin
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Pootle: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
cook his best food and when its time to sleep take a very cool shower use some nice perfumes and walk into the bedroom elegantly
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Princewell2012(m): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
atiku07:

U all just listen to ur selves when u go to the police to do what exactly ? When u are the person who assaulted him lol. Just because he kept mute u ppl are pure evil

Hmm I don't think you read her story. She was has been assaulted several times by her husband, am sure you are confident with that . Take it or leave it he Deserve the slap,. even more. He is not supposed to marry.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nigra(f): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
ImoleNaija:

You're sth, walahi grin. I was only kidding though
Same here
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Brian47(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Op it's February now.
How did it go?

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by SunshinePoint65: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dominatrix:

Most likely.
lol how you doing
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Dominatrix(f): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
SunshinePoint65:
lol how you doing

Hey, I'm good sunshine. Sup with you hun?
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by capnies: 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mariangeles:
Apologize to him, but not with food or sex or anything. Just a sincere heartfelt apology should do.

WHY DO PEOPLE RECEIVE BLESSINGS AFTER ENTERTAINING THE GIVER? ABRAHAM, JACOB ETC.
IT IS ONLY A MERRY HEART THAT CAN FORGIVE
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by EndRape2(f): 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Somebody is emotionally blacmailibg you , and you are feeling bad that you slapped him, madam do not feel bad, if he like he should end the marriage ,do not stay in an abusive marriage . emotional blackmail is worst and a secreat killer.

quote author=sweetMichael post=108380760] if I did it. O J SIMPSON[/quote]
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by meathewstiell5: 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
i was also victim of these type of condition i was in 2 years of relationship with my wife but unfortunately she didn't accept me as a good friend we didn't share any gossips with each other so our relationship get worse day by day, i become high blood pressure patient then i went to dr duany for family therapy i am very thankful to him he is very expert and understanding his way of talking politeness impressed me most now me and my wife have strong boundings.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by TheSourcerer: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
Humorme2:
Nawa. Marriage sha. SMH
This is a random message to remind you to smile , life is beautiful, and trust me with time you'll soar even higher than your limited expectations ....and dont forget to smile hun smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.