Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Hit My Husband By Mistake - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Husband By Mistake (81018 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Wife / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by buJu234: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
wait oo... fear nor catch u; u dey slap ur husband

na waooo

all these 21st-century wives!!!

so what do u expect him to do now... return back to the former ways abi... cos e dey crazy ba..?

U better go and kneel down before him in private and beg him; promise him it will neva happen again..

lastly, I think both of u should go and see a marriage counsellor..
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by West2019(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
are you in Lagos if yes i want to advise you personally
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Oblongata: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wear a sexy night gown and sit on his laps. Tell him you are sorry and you need sex. Do that while stroking his kini, tell him you are so sorry and it will never happen again.

Tell him you want him raw, no rubbers.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by VULCAN(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is a response from a wise man.

HarunaWest:

Better go kneel down and apologize to that man. Since he doesn't hit you, you didnt have to hit him. Na mouth he dey use yab you, you sef go use mouth yab am back until e turn stalemate. You said he likes having sex with you, that means he doesn't hate you. All what he says is just probably the way he was brought up to see women. It lies on your to correct his notion and not to slap him.

7 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Bennysam: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Now that you have shown him that you are not an ordinary female why do you feel like you just signed your death warrant. Leave that environment before your family discovers your dead body.
This your comment funny . Why would she run, she show him that she's strong woman why will she be afraid and advice her to run

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by abbasajao(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
I wanna know. How is it possible to mistakenly slap another person?

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Mitishi: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mitishi:
[/quote][quote author=sthar post=108342634]My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?

Madam, your husband has another lady outside. You slapping him is a very good excuse to get her girlfriend pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by tunapawizzy: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?
the only advice I will give you, no lose-guard, that man will strike you when you least expect, he will not raise his hands on you, but he go do u strong thing..if na man wey dun dey find as e go chase u commot aus..u just empowered him to go ahead

3 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Maj196(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Disaster is about to happen with that shenanigan. You better talk to him before he kills you.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by YorubaIsCursed: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Yoruba couples self cry angry
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by soetantaiwo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
His brain has been restored back to factory setting
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by meobizy(f): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
All these fake stories that the writers use sockpuppet accounts to claim they’re real. I don tire for una, Nairaland moderators and fellow idiots who do nothing but type rubbish in this forum.

You slapped your husband. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas in advance. What do you want to hear exactly?

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by funshint(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Most ladies knew about the bad nature of their husbands before marriage but the money won't let them reason. Same as that Chiwendu badmouthing FFK. Awon olojukokoro! Just go and apologize to him... we've only heard your own side of the story though undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by preshyusufu: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
I am foreseeing your husband taking you people home for this Christmas and you will not come to that house again.

9 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ImoleNaija: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
You slap me, you return to your Papa's house same day. We really can't stay under the same roof.

6 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by QuickStandard: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hope if the table was turned, you will say this same rubbish
advanceDNA:

He’s just feeling less than a man after you hit him...he can’t tell anybody becos of shame...he ddnt see the slap coming.....he knows he has been pushing you naaa..

Initiate a one on one with him... cook his best food and apologize to him that it won’t happen again.

Express your feelings that he has been abusing u emotionally... and your are not happy...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by dvkot(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar: you are not sorry you hit him at all. You are not apologetic you are just afraid of his reaction. If you are sorry you will apologize to him and call your parents explaining your actions to them and they can beg him at forgive your stufidity.
You brought this time NL so your can feel confidence in your actions by getting the support of your fellow misguided confused females, I'm pretty sure this same man knelt to propose to you. He deserves more of the slaps if he did

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by tuboi: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mobog:
Anyways, let me tell you something ma'am....if he has never rejected your sex b4 n now he's doing that, please be careful when you sleep!

Others think her slap reformatted his brain….I’m sure he’s already planning for her funeral…..Can someone pls tell this lady to seek help….if he’s rejecting sex and pretending to be ok after you slapped him you better run for you life cos I don’t have RIP to waste……..

5 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Bennysam: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

He’s just feeling less than a man after you hit him...he can’t tell anybody becos of shame...he ddnt see the slap coming.....he knows he has been pushing you naaa..

Initiate a one on one with him... cook his best food and apologize to him that it won’t happen again.

Express your feelings that he has been abusing u emotionally... and your are not happy...

To slap dey hungry me, can't you see that the man is avoiding her ? She should not go straight to the man for talk instead she apply tricks

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Valhalaog(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Be on guard

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

You slapping him is very wrong, but he has been provoking you. This man is your enemy and your days are numbered.. Apologise to him and tell him that his words hurt you, and the slap is his fault. Report him to an elder he respects for all this emotional abuse.

But start planning to leave this relationship you have with this viper of a man.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by tuboi: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Karleb:
Oga is planning something huge. grin

You know how predators play with their preys before devouring them?

Something huge dey come.
Something something huge dey come.

Louder plssssssss………

4 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Osgilliat(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Are you sure your husband has been the one doing the abusing over the years? A man verbally abusing you for that long wouldn’t hesitate to return that slap.

He is probably expecting you to do the right thing before reacting to the slap. Report yourself to whoever he used to report you to after una fight.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by PennywysCares(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

for the fact that he doesn't want sex since the day of the incident means he is planning something, probably a divorce. You gat to do something, apologize to him and try to force words out of his mouth

8 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Fesline(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Assuming after all the words here, she choose to apologize

Narrating: that as she waited for her husband to come from work nd she had already prepared the his best food and pray small, and when he did come she begged her on her kneels.....

I wish am there during that time, that romantic atmosphere
And she kneel down at his front and........... Bla bla bla
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Bennysam: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hathor5:
Even though slapping him was wrong, the fact that you are scared of him tells me that you don't have a husband but live with your enemy.

You two need professional counseling. Your family is highly dysfunctional. He is verbally abusive and you have resorted to violence. Your kids deserve better.
Nigeria women must find a way to blame men , even the educated ones

11 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Firefox01: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
When it's a woman doing the hitting, the man must have provoked her sufficiently so she's justified hitting him is the foolish sentiment being expressed covertly on this thread. When tables are turned, you'll start hearing foolish phrases like "Never raise your hands on a woman, no matter what" Madam OP is an unfortunate bastard. She first of all demonized her husband to draw sympathy to the domestic violence she meted on her husband. So your husband will just look at you and start insulting you for fun without provocation? Not all of us go brain dead at the sight of a female moniker and you ma, are a very stupid individual. Them suppose stab you to death or use you do rituals make your corpse no useless at least.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
BMathew:
Don't waste time to apologise to him. Anever listen to those saying, run for your life.

If you're scared to approach him, you can drop a heartfelt message for him via SMS or possibly WhatsApp. When he's back from work just watch his reaction, if he didn't say anything as early as possible in the morning just go on your knees and beg him and make sure you also tell him how he makes you feel when he do talk you down.
I know he's an intelligent man, he will definitely have a rethink.
Seconded.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by donchyke1975: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
You have formatted his brain,rejoice for you gotten your real hubby back.The has left him
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by vickydevoka(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

Aunty call your parents and tell them what u just told us. Fear silence o. If u go early grave na u cause am

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by AfroKnight: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Look at all the dishonest nonsense women have been writing on this thread.

Imagine if a man had written that he slapped his wife…

You’d better report yourself to your parents so they can call him and try to settle this.

This is domestic violence against your husband.

5 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by middlebelter(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Just kneel down and beg him for forgiveness and watch how he will react.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.