Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Hit My Husband By Mistake - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Husband By Mistake (81014 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Wife / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by sisisioge: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
grin grin grin

Guy man don realise say you no be ordinary woman. He now realises that you could stand up for yourself if pushed to the walls. He now realises that he misjudged your capabilities. He has created a violent confrontational being. So he is strategizing on his next move. What a toxic relationship you have.

By the way,for your sanity,you better start thinking too. Now that he's pushed you to the point of raising your hands against him, God forbid you mistakenly stab him. Whew.....say no to toxic relationships....they bring out the worst in you! May God help us all fa.

11 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by efficiencie(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?

You are likely right. If he has stopped having sex with you then he is most likely already in the process of planning to hurt you badly. First, if all you said about him is true then I wonder where you kept your brain when he was proposing to wed you. Second, if you can slap your husband then I can guess that you are the person provoking your husbands attitude towards you. You are not submissive to your husband. By your own admission, your husband cares for the kids, does his obligations to you financially and before now performs his duties as a lover. Your husband is likely in the top 10% of men globally who don't fool around but your insubordination has provoked his domineering stance towards you. If this is the case you need to swallow your mumu pride and beg him for forgiveness. Beg him to forgive your insubordination and if his behavior does not change within a week, confess all that happened to your parents/pastor/counsellor and ask them to plead on your behalf. Lastly, you will gain nothing from contending with your husband. If you wanted a sparing partner you should have remained single. A real man that believes in protecting, providing, sacrificing and leading his home is the last person you want to fight because it takes an amount of violence in men to be able to protect, provide, sacrifice and lead. You don't want to confront that part of him. Instead of contending with your husband be the woman and conquer on your knees. From my observation of good men, they are easily confused by a submissive wife. Submission makes a real man weak and vulnerable and that is why wise men are wary of those who seek to please them!

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by wunmi590(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2021

I'm not supporting you for slapping your husband, but your husband doesn't love you, how did you get to meet, did you court at all? Did you consider him as your best friend before settling down with him?

If you go through all this, he won't be calling such unprinted names.....

Very bad of him

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
I will like to know why you are remorseful and scared

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Richy4(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
Karleb:
Oga is planning something huge. grin

You know how predators play with their preys before devouring them?

Something huge dey come.
Something something huge dey come.
I tell u, That Thunder that was warming up to strike is coming from Adamawa state grin

8 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by LofP(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
I will be truthful to you. HE will revenge but not in the way you think.

Once a man stops seeing you as an object of fantasy then you are at war, a cold war.

All the guys saying "slap don reset him brain" I hope you are speaking the truth or else the woman has just opened the pandora box of resentment in the man.

If the man wasn't vindictive in the past, expect him to serve you a cold revenge.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Tallesty1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
This story no add up.

It's either the woman is lying or she's not a good story teller.

She started by telling us what a horrible man the husband is. I was already having doubts, wondering if she was actually telling the truth or if she was trying to make herself the victim.

Seems the later was the case because she kinda shot herself on the leg when she said that her husband always reports to her parents. He tells them everything she do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting.

What are these things she do wrong? She didn't say.

I could be wrong though but I think the OP has been abusing this man emotionally for a while now.

She got physical finally and slapped him which to her was too far. She realized it later I guess. She was hoping he would call a meeting as usual and she would be blamed as usual and everybody will go back to their house but he didn't and that scares her.

She's scared because there's something ominous behind the silence.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by floss(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Here's your solution @OP

Give him some time, don't talk about it for now, pretend like nothing happened and try putting up a new leaf. Reason is he won't listen to you now and it will be disrespectful involving a third party...so give him space on that regard for now...I believe he hasn't told anyone about it.
Give it like a month at most, then set him up with what he likes.... don't make it obvious just surprise him alongside the kids. This way you're trying to build back your communication as husband and wife.... once you are able to bridge the gap in communication, you will be able to know the best time to talk about this incidence... when talking be on the receiving end, let him know you're wrong hitting him...if the talk goes smoothly he will listen to what ever suggestion you have concerning how he abuses you verbally and both of you will reconcile your differences....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by advanceDNA: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tallesty1:
This story no add up.

It's either the woman is lying or she's not a good story teller.

She started by telling us what a horrible man the husband is. I was already having doubts, wondering if she was actually telling the truth or if she was trying to make herself the victim.

Seems the later was the case because she kinda shot herself on the leg when she said that her husband always reports to her parents. He tells them everything she do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting.

What are these things she do wrong? She didn't say.

I could be wrong though but I think the OP has been abusing this man emotionally for a while now.

She got physical finally and slapped him which to her was too far. She realized it later I guess. She was hoping he would call a meeting as usual and she would be blamed as usual and everybody will go back to their house but he didn't and that scares her.

She's scared because there's something ominous behind the silence.

Have u ever seen women not blame men for their actions...
They cheat u..they will say u caused it..
They leave u...they will say u caused it..
They kill u seff....they will still blame u..

Na their way....there’s no way she will explain the issue without painting a picture the man is the cause....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Was he sitting when you slapped him? Or you jumped up to ? Or you simply stretched your hand and gbam it landed on his face? grin grin
Don't mind me asking,I just want to know how "unintentional" the slap was. grin grin

His reaction made it funnier Sha, I would have said "Baba je ifoti , o melooo " grin grin

Aunty prepare for a divorce...it may be legal,it may not be. But I believe you are close if not erased off that man's heart. I would advise you summon courage and involve an elderly persons. Open up to them like you have here... This may not only save your marriage but it would go a long way in ensuring your safety.

Keep your hands to yourself una no go answer...see wahala you don put yourself into now.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by frozen70(f): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?

I think he wants you to feel the guilt of hitting him

If he says anything, you can turn it to another thing so for him keeping silent, will really make you uncomfortable

I will suggest you wake him up one night and kneel down to ask for his forgiveness

At that hour, he will be too weak to say no, but if he forgives you, you must humble yourself whether you like it or not

Your kneeling down means submitting to him

10 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by FirmTR(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
socialmediaman:

O boy this one is strong o. You're in a very toxic relationship that could end up hurting one or both of you and possibly the kids

You sound like you both have religious and traditional values so let me start by summarizing that your marital vows seem to have been broken. Your husband was given so much authority over you but he was also commanded to love, cherish and be kind to you but instead he's being emotionally abusive. Emotional abuse is as bad or could even be worse than physical abuse because victims often suffer long term consequences without even recognizing it due to absence of physical harm.

To be fair to you at this point, what led to the emotional abuse doesn't matter (for example if you were being rebellious) because you're a victim of domestic abuse. The only place that it matters is during therapy which I strongly advise since it appears you still want to make your marriage work. I also think you both need to be separated for a while so you both can breathe and reflect on yourselves. That toxicity is probably affecting you so much that you had to let it out on his face.

I suggest that you reflect on the situation, and talk to your parents about it by yourself. When you talk to them, take responsibility for your actions and let them understand you were being emotionally abused, they understand what that means and their love for you will help them support and mediate for you even if to them you did "the abominable".

For more information about what constitutes domestic abuse to the UN, read this page: https://www.un.org/en/coronavirus/what-is-domestic-abuse

Finally, I will leave you with these quotes below from the bible that touch on the duties of a husband and the wife. I do advise women, marriage is optional, don't marry a man who can't lead you, especially if you have religious and traditional values. Getting married with those values, you surrender authority to your husband, and how can he lead if he's very insecure, controlling and abusive? If you can't submit to him, don't marry him, simple.

1 Corinthians 7:3-4
[3] Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
[4] The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

Ephesians 5:22-25, 28-29
[22] Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
[23] For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
[24] Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
[25] Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
[26] That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
[27] That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
[28] So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
[29] For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church

The complete textbook wey you write so 9 be summary abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Jidemoo: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Smh
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Terrier99: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
All these cock and bull stories pushed to the front page at night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by dvkot(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
You get mind to slap a grown man with hair on his chest and 2 blocos. I for give you x5

5 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by QuickStandard: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
cool

How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?

You already did.
However, you husband is the real definition of a real man. I can take anything from my wife, but she should not allow her village people raise her hand to slap me. That day she goes to her parents finally.....

20 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Terrier99: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
floss:
Here's your solution @OP

Give him some time, don't talk about it for now, pretend like nothing happened and try putting up a new leaf. Reason is he won't listen to you now and it will be disrespectful involving a third party...so give him space on that regard for now...I believe he hasn't told anyone about it.
Give it like a month at most, then set him up with what he likes.... don't make it obvious just surprise him alongside the kids. This way you're trying to build back your communication as husband and wife.... once you are able to bridge the gap in communication, you will be able to know the best time to talk about this incidence... when talking be on the receiving end, let him know you're wrong hitting him...if the talk goes smoothly he will listen to what ever suggestion you have concerning how he abuses you verbally and both of you will reconcile your differences....

That guy is planning to bleep her up big time.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Baba is calm, cool and collected.

Man might be waiting for the right time...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by HolyHero: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

Run o

3 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
You're finished! Like you're gone. That's the highest form of disrespect, See just pack, Omoh! You better find the exit yourself. Arh! Chai! Words can't explain what's coming to you. Premium tears awaits you! When a man is silent for long ow! I'm sorry for you.

10 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

You never mentioned what you do that make him say those things tho I don't support it. Why not be at peace with him na to be happier. Apologize for slapping him and learn to pray with your husband, this helps to build a Christian and happy home.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Berezuski: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Something doesn't seems right here.
He calls you names(which i do not condone)
Bu has he hit or slapped you before?
If no, then you're wrong!
Your husband maybe FURIOUS right now
Just let him be for now

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by dvkot(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hathor5:
Even though slapping him was wrong, the fact that you are scared of him tells me that you don't have a husband but live with your enemy.

You two need professional counseling. Your family is highly dysfunctional. He is verbally abusive and you have resorted to violence. Your kids deserve better.
you didn't even say she needs to apologize nawao for your way if reasons. If its the man heaven would have fall

6 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Edun00700: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
E go beta make you beg him because his not happy with you
sthar:

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by qtguru(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Now that you have shown him that you are not an ordinary female why do you feel like you just signed your death warrant. Leave that environment before your family discovers your dead body.

You are the last person to advice anyone on marital issues after reading your post about seducing someone's husband besides Silent treatment is not a death sentence.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by sammirano: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hathor5:
Even though slapping him was wrong, the fact that you are scared of him tells me that you don't have a husband but live with your enemy.

You two need professional counseling. Your family is highly dysfunctional. He is verbally abusive and you have resorted to violence. Your kids deserve better.

Relationship guru. Dem don see u

5 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Akalia(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Madam that slap was premeditated and not a reflex act. You better go begging him in humility and sincerity. Find a way to his heart first.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by jrusky(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Woman quit that house ASAP I swear you are likely a moving corpse.
Remember I warned you if you still get the chance to do so.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Akerele44(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Na d juju b dat.. always look for a way to slap him twice in a day..e will always keep mute until u later find out that e already had 4 children outside

5 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by sucess001(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ask him if he doesn't mind doing a party with you and your friend...

Next time...he go dey beg make you slap am again grin grin grin
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Bennysam: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Now that you have shown him that you are not an ordinary female why do you feel like you just signed your death warrant. Leave that environment before your family discovers your dead body.
This your comment funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.