Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Hit My Husband By Mistake - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Husband By Mistake (81017 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Wife / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Now that you have shown him that you are not an ordinary female why do you feel like you just signed your death warrant. Leave that environment before your family discovers your dead body.

grin grin
You sounds like a native sicilian
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by luvyaself95(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2021
Sikechukwu81:
the needful is what pls grin
An apology na and if she refuse to do so, the next time we have issue and try that nonsense again i will beat nonsense in her body out of it undecided
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2021
It’s an endless cycle you slap him he pours his frustrations on others because he can’t do it to you. He’s probably slapping someone as we speak never raise your hands against anyone even if they slap you chest it

It get why
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by luckydion(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2021
hmmmm...! Madam, Sorry to Say " You just ended your marriage with him. according to couragious men's behaviour; he's booting for a convenient time to put you out however he' s waiting if YOUCAN REAILISE ON TIME TO APPOLOGISE TO HIM, LOVE HIM RESPECT HIM.

If you can be humble enough to be submissive, apologies while on your kneel he will consider you....

Note; I didn't mean he will for the moment but you need to continue..... he will wait to see changes in you after which love & happiness will emerge again

if you, yourself weigh your narration, you didn't say where u were wrong... Madam.... I don't think you are giving that man a brief to breath happily in the home..... I'm sure he will have concubine(s)
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by PlusVibez(m): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Karleb:
Oga is planning something huge. grin

You know how predators play with their preys before devouring them?

Something huge dey come.
Something something huge dey come.

Hahahahaha....Laugh wan tear my belle. Something hoogeeee I swear
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by SapphireYj: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2021
They say revenge is best served cold. Oga has finished cooking his revenge. He is just waiting for it to become cold. grin. You better beg him with all your got.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by NovesaTillie(f): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

grin grin
You sounds like a native sicilian

grin grin grin

Maybe I am

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by OneCallAway: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2021
Most reasonable comment so far....very well said

advanceDNA:

He’s just feeling less than a man after you hit him...he can’t tell anybody becos of shame...he ddnt see the slap coming.....he knows he has been pushing you naaa..

Initiate a one on one with him... cook his best food and apologize to him that it won’t happen again.

Express your feelings that he has been abusing u emotionally... and your are not happy...

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Bamzyriches451: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2021
Marriage wahala
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Mariangeles(f): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2021
FanOfMyself:

So women apologize with the bolded. Indeed, some of you see yourselves as s*x tools. So sickening.

You for bold food part join na...since you're looking for faults where there's none. shior!
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Psoul(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?

That is what we call psychological torture.
That silence will kill you faster than any other action the man would've taken.
He's not planning to hurt you anything.
He wants you to die in your own poison.
He will tell you that he is not angry ooo.
I am fine ooo.
You don't have to worry at all.
Give you money for food and do everything apart from having sex wt you.
That will send this piercing signal that all is not well.
The feeling of, what next is this guy planning will be the invisible torture that will drain all the blood out from your body.
You will just be losing weight and always afraid.

Madam, enjoy the fruit of your slap.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ETIIKO: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Verysmart101: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2021
advanceDNA:

He’s just feeling less than a man after you hit him...he can’t tell anybody becos of shame...he ddnt see the slap coming.....he knows he has been pushing you naaa..

Initiate a one on one with him... cook his best food and apologize to him that it won’t happen again.

Express your feelings that he has been abusing u emotionally... and your are not happy...

Although I don't support the way the man maltreats her but she shouldn't have slapped him.She went too far.She should be extremely careful cos he is definitely gonna to do something more than even physical abuse.A man who talks too much all of a sudden becomes quite as if nothing happened, sister run oooo

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Dada4me: 9:29am On Dec 10, 2021
Reporting issues to family members can't solve the issues.

He has been talking to the wrong people.

Get a neutral person you respect to help you out.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Masterkernel1: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Now that you have shown him that you are not an ordinary female why do you feel like you just signed your death warrant. Leave that environment before your family discovers your dead body.

Best comment on Nairaland.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Alexis0147(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2021
Apologize properly and open yansh for him in the night
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Omakraid(f): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2021
My dear, for your safety, invite your mum over without telling what you did at first then when she's there, go on your knees and report yourself to her. She's the one that can stand with you when apologising to your husband. Your dad would be so disappointed that he might not follow you to beg as such is a disgraceful act and considering he won't accept such as well. Before your mum comes over, you can start by sending you husband apology texts and also use the children to beg him.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by thatigboman1: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2021
mrvictor:
Lol! By this comment, you just made it clear here that you're not married.
who told u that? Been married for up to a decade.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Mozhac(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2021
I don't support the man. Why will you marry someone and be talking down on the person. It has a way of reducing the person's self esteem. Oh 9ja everything is joke. Slapping the fool is the best for him rubbish. Just give him space he will come back to you. Travel with your kids to maybe your parents or somewhere safe. I am a guy but I hate when men exceed there limits in the name of yab, play etc. This has a way of working on their psychology. Instead of you to encourage your wife, you are talking down on her in front of her kids or people. I bet you if you were the one talking down on him he won't take it lightly with you.

sthar:

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2021
And these ones go still say na marriage them dey So
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Dominatrix(f): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2021
That was 50/50as far as I'm concerned, but if you are scared ,I guess your slap didn't do a master reset ...Send that b***h to my dungeon asap. undecided
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by kingsmaila(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2021
sthar:

Apologise to him. He will forgive you.

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Hathor5(f): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2021
jacoik:
may God and our ancestors bless you for this truth

Thank you. smiley
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ImoleNaija: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2021
Omakraid:
My dear, for your safety, invite your mum over without telling what you did at first then when she's there, go on your knees and report yourself to her. She's the one that can stand with you when apologising to your husband. Your dad would be so disappointed that he might not follow you to beg as such is a disgraceful act and considering he won't accept such as well. Before your mum comes over, you can start by sending you husband apology texts and also use the children to beg him.

Sensible post

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by SunshinePoint65: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Dominatrix:
That was 50/50as far as I'm concerned, but if you are scared ,I guess your slap didn't do a master reset ...Send that b***h to my dungeon asap. undecided
50/50 survival chance
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Mobog(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2021
tuboi:

Others think her slap reformatted his brain….I’m sure he’s already planning for her funeral…..Can someone pls tell this lady to seek help….if he’s rejecting sex and pretending to be ok after you slapped him you better run for you life cos I don’t have RIP to waste……..

That kind of pretense na slow killing one..... he could have slapped her but decided to serve the beans when it's done. SMH
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by gidado14(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2021
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Yawa.. angry

how is that a mistake?

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Hathor5(f): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Bennysam:

Nigeria women must find a way to blame men , even the educated ones

All the abuses he has been raining on her are normal in your family?

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by AKUDINACHI: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2021
Kindly call your parents and tell them what happened for u and them to come and beg him for peace
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2021
NovesaTillie:

grin grin grin

Maybe I am

Oops! You're a (f) sef! grin
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2021
You should't have done that, work on your emotion in order to avoid stories that touch next time just apologise and say sorry to him.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by syntekelite(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
sthar:

Your instinct is very correct.. though his condescending behaviour towards you which is totally wrong and led to said humiliation you dished out to his ego,you shld have controlled your anger.. .. report yourself to his parents and yours on bended knees,cos he is planning an unforgettable humiliation mixed together with unbearable pain.. RUN...while you still can..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.