Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (34160 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by NemoDatQuod(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
First off, you made very wrong and misleading statements about what is recorded in the Bible and that was solely what I addressed. If you had stated that you are not a Christian, then you also would not have made those statements. There is nowhere in your write up that I responded to, that the issue of a different religion came up.

secondly and more importantly, each of us owe it to ourselves to thoroughly examine the religion we follow. We do not follow religion for the sake of religion. We should ONLY follow the religion that actually worships the One True God. This is the most important aspect of living for every human on earth. We spend years studying to get mere 1st, second and sometimes third degrees that do not even put enough food on our tables. Yet we do not make out the time required to prove to ourselves if what we are worshiping is worthy of worship.

Finally, I have proven to myself that the Bible is the word of God: (a ) It is the ONLY book in recorded or oral history that recorded the water cycle more than three thousand, yes, more than three thousand years before scientists discovered and understood the water cycle. (b ). It is the ONLY book that described the earth as a sphere(circle) while scientists and philosophers believed that thE earth was flat and was being held together by series of Elephants. It took them another two thousand plus years to discover what was already written in thE bible. (c ) The Bible is thE ONLY book in recorded or oral history that prophesied the rise and fall of Alexander the Great of Greece and what will happen to his empire (that it will be split into four and headed by four different rulers), more than three hundred and fifty years before Alexander the Great was born. (d ) The Bible is the only book in recorded or oral history that describes in details how people will behave in the current time we are all living in.
There is only but one conclusion: It is ONLY the one who created the heavens and the earth who could have know things that will happen in minute detail thousands of years before they happen.
The question you'd have to answer for yourself is: have you examined what you believe and made sure it harkens directly to the true God? Or are you worshiping what you do not know simply because it is the religion you were born into or you like their practices? Or maybe you are so disappointed with the so called "men of god"( men whose god is just their belly), that it has turned you off the true God. Our very lives depend on learning the truth! There will be no excuse. As to other religions, I do not comment on what I do not know! Moreover, the One who created all things gave each of us free will, including the right to believe whatever we want to believe! However, my belief that air does not exist does not negate the fact of its existence. Chikena!

GonzalezAguero:

What if they ain't Christians?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
dontai:
����, what of the holy Quran?

First of all, Quran is NOT holy because it did NOT originate from God.
In two instances in the Bible, one in the Old Testament and the other in New Testament, God audibly spoke from Heaven to authenticate the Holy Scripture- on Mount Sinai, where Moses received the Old Testament, and at Jordan, where Jesus was baptised. God also spoke audibly to the three disciples of Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration, where both Moses and Elijah visited Jesus before His crucifixion on the Cross.
The Quran has NO HEAVENLY AUTHENTICATION, and so LACKS DIVINE AUTHORITY.
That's why it has produced nothing but violence, bloodshed, massacres and destructions all over the world.
Jesus is the ONLY WAY to God and Eternal Rest in the afterlife.
Shalom.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 11, 2021
NemoDatQuod:
First off, you made very wrong and misleading statements about what is recorded in the Bible and that was solely what I addressed. If you had stated that you are not a Christian, then you also would not have made those statements. There is nowhere in your write up that I responded to, that the issue of a different religion came up.

secondly and more importantly, each of us owe it to ourselves to thoroughly examine the religion we follow. We do not follow religion for the sake of religion. We should ONLY follow the religion that actually worships the One True God. This is the most important aspect of living for every human on earth. We spend years studying to get mere 1st, second and sometimes third degrees that do not even put enough food on our tables. Yet we do not make out the time required to prove to ourselves if what we are worshiping is worthy of worship.

Finally, I have proven to myself that the Bible is the word of God: (a ) It is the ONLY book in recorded or oral history that recorded the water cycle more than three thousand, yes, more than three thousand years before scientists discovered and understood the water cycle. (b ). It is the ONLY book that described the earth as a sphere(circle) while scientists and philosophers believed that thE earth was flat and was being held together by series of Elephants. It took them another two thousand plus years to discover what was already written in thE bible. (c ) The Bible is thE ONLY book in recorded or oral history that prophesied the rise and fall of Alexander the Great of Greece and what will happen to his empire (that it will be split into four and headed by four different rulers), more than three hundred and fifty years before Alexander the Great was born. (d ) The Bible is the only book in recorded or oral history that describes in details how people will behave in the current time we are all living in.
There is only but one conclusion: It is ONLY the one who created the heavens and the earth who could have know things that will happen in minute detail thousands of years before they happen.
The question you'd have to answer for yourself is: have you examined what you believe and made sure it harkens directly to the true God? Or are you worshiping what you do not know simply because it is the religion you were born into or you like their practices? Or maybe you are so disappointed with the so called "men of god"( men whose god is just their belly), that it has turned you off the true God. Our very lives depend on learning the truth! There will be no excuse. As to other religions, I do not comment on what I do not know! Moreover, the One who created all things gave each of us free will, including the right to believe whatever we want to believe! However, my belief that air does not exist does not negate the fact of its existence. Chikena!

Nice write up man.. thanks for proving me wrong I really appreciate that..stay blessed man..
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by motayoayinde: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2021
Gospel2Day:

In two instances in the Bible, one in the Old Testament and the other in New Testament, God audibly spoke from Heaven to authenticate the Holy Scripture- on Mount Sinai, where Moses received the Old Testament, and at Jordan, where Jesus was baptised. God also spoke audibly to the three disciples of Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration, where both Moses and Elijah visited Jesus before His crucifixion on the Cross.
That's why it has produced nothing but violence, bloodshed, massacres and destructions all over the world.
Shalom.

YOUR BROTHERS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE TURNING GAY AND ATHEISTS. THEY ARE TURNING AWAY IN DROVES FROM YOUR BIBLE WITH "HEAVENLY AUTHENTICATION". BUT WHAT TRIGGERS YOUR OUTRAGE IS THE MERE MENTION OF THE QUR'AN.

WHEN WILL ISLAMOPHOBES LIKE YOU BE WISE ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT CHRISTIANITY IS DYING SLOWLY, AND THAT YOU NEED TO CHANNEL YOUR WANING ENERGY INTO MAKING YOUR RELIGION SURVIVE THIS CENTURY, AND NOT WASTE IT ON ISLAM THAT IS SPREADING THE FASTEST?

THE ONLY THING I AGREE WITH YOU ON THOUGH, IS THAT THE HOLY QUR'AN IS NOT FROM YOUR gOD (Jesus).
THE HOLY QUR'AN IS FROM THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF JESUS AND THE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

AND THAT IS ALLAH.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by dontai(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2021
Gospel2Day:

Shalom.
I'm very sad for this rubbish you wrote, what pains me the most is that you wrote it under my mention (don't ever in your life mentioned me again with this your blasphemy), is this how you guys turn my peaceful religion to maiming anyone who doesn't worship the same "god" with you, you started assassinating the others character, are you there when your "god" is speaking audibly on the mountain and to the 3 disciples. When you have this to say about Islam, what will you say about the remaining thousands. You will need to read wide so you will be able to pick holes in all of them, you're not different from the Boko Haram boys, the hate and disdain you have for others who doesn't believe in your "god" can only be rival by them.

PS: I used small "god" because you are not even worshipping the almighty God, because you have made yourself judge and crucifying others, while doing in contrast of what he said when he said, "love your neighbor as yourself". You toxic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
dontai:
I'm very sad for this rubbish you wrote, what pains me the most is that you wrote it under my mention (don't ever in your life mentioned me again with this your blasphemy), is this how you guys turn my peaceful religion to maiming anyone who doesn't worship the same "god" with you, you started assassinating the others character, are you there when your "god" is speaking audibly on the mountain and to the 3 disciples. When you have this to say about Islam, what will you say about the remaining thousands. You will need to read wide so you will be able to pick holes in all of them, you're not different from the Boko Haram boys, the hate and disdain you have for others who doesn't believe in your "god" can only be rival by them.

PS: I used small "god" because you are not even worshipping the almighty God, because you have made yourself judge and crucifying others, while doing in contrast of what he said when he said, "love your neighbor as yourself". You toxic!
The question is Did God speak audibly from heaven to an audience at any time to authenticate the Quran?
Did God anoint any Muslim at any time in history to perform miraculous signs and wonders?
All Muslims know how to do is to use swords/knives to cut off people's heads and to strap bombs and blast people to pieces.
Is anything I said untrue?
Repent and receive Jesus NOW.
Shalom.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
motayoayinde:

YOUR BROTHERS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE TURNING GAY AND ATHEISTS. THEY ARE TURNING AWAY IN DROVES FROM YOUR BIBLE WITH "HEAVENLY AUTHENTICATION". BUT WHAT TRIGGERS YOUR OUTRAGE IS THE MERE MENTION OF THE QUR'AN.

WHEN WILL ISLAMOPHOBES LIKE YOU BE WISE ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT CHRISTIANITY IS DYING SLOWLY, AND THAT YOU NEED TO CHANNEL YOUR WANING ENERGY INTO MAKING YOUR RELIGION SURVIVE THIS CENTURY, AND NOT WASTE IT ON ISLAM THAT IS SPREADING THE FASTEST?

THE ONLY THING I AGREE WITH YOU ON THOUGH, IS THAT THE HOLY QUR'AN IS NOT FROM YOUR gOD (Jesus).
THE HOLY QUR'AN IS FROM THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF JESUS AND THE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

AND THAT IS ALLAH.

They're NOT my brothers. They're sinners needing the Saviour Jesus Christ.
What you Muslims don't understand is that one cannot be a Christian by birth.
Also there is NO Christian Nation.
Unlike Islam which compels everyone born in a Muslim family/nation to practise the religion or face death.
Are there no secret gays even in Saudi Arabia?
Did you know what Arab men do with women, defecating in their mouth and giving them thousands of dollars?
What about your Muslim brothers addiction to Marijuana in Afghanistan, the Opium Capital of the world?
Go to YouTube and see how Arab women are shaking their buttocks in secret house parties.
You will be ashamed of the fake and false religion called Islam.
Coming home to Nigeria, did you know about the epidemic of drug abuse among Muslim northern Nigerian youths, both males and females?
Did you know that there are more gays and lesbians in Northern Nigeria than in the South?
Truth is, Islam lacks the spiritual and supernatural power to change people and deliver them from the power of sins.
I invite you to try Jesus Christ.
I can assure you He will change your life and save you from Satan's and sins' power.
Shalom.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by motayoayinde: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Gospel2Day:

They're NOT my brothers. They're sinners needing the Saviour Jesus Christ.
What you Muslims don't understand is that one cannot be a Christian by birth.
Also there is NO Christian Nation.
Unlike Islam which compels everyone born in a Muslim family/nation to practise the religion or face death.
Are there no secret gays even in Saudi Arabia?
Did you know what Arab men do with women, defecating in their mouth and giving them thousands of dollars?
What about your Muslim brothers addiction to Marijuana in Afghanistan, the Opium Capital of the world?
Go to YouTube and see how Arab women are shaking their buttocks in secret house parties.
You will be ashamed of the fake and false religion called Islam.
Coming home to Nigeria, did you know about the epidemic of drug abuse among Muslim northern Nigerian youths, both males and females?
Did you know that there are more gays and lesbians in Northern Nigeria than in the South?
Truth is, Islam lacks the spiritual and supernatural power to change people and deliver them from the power of sins.
I invite you to try Jesus Christ.
I can assure you He will change your life and save you from Satan's and sins' power.
Shalom.

IS THIS ALL?

OK, THANKS BUT ALL THE PETTY THINGS YOU TYPED HERE AREN'T YOUR PROBLEM/PRIORITY.

CHRISTIANITY IS DYING AND MAY NOT SURVIVE THIS CENTURY. IT'S AN EMERGENCY. CHANNEL YOUR ENERGY APPROPRIATELY. STOP WORRYING ABOUT ISLAM WHICH IS GOING STRONG.

STOP BEING A PETTY ISLAMOPHOBE.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Aaronsrod: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

When Corona or omicron start killing them now, they will start shouting up and down for help.

Behold!

Our Lord the God of Israel will send pestilence death and destruction unto this people and their generations.

Praise Him and let us draw strength from His Holy Vengeance!

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
motayoayinde:

IS THIS ALL?

OK, THANKS BUT ALL THE PETTY THINGS YOU TYPED HERE AREN'T YOUR PROBLEM/PRIORITY.

CHRISTIANITY IS DYING AND MAY NOT SURVIVE THIS CENTURY. IT'S AN EMERGENCY. CHANNEL YOUR ENERGY APPROPRIATELY. STOP WORRYING ABOUT ISLAM WHICH IS GOING STRONG.

STOP BEING A PETTY ISLAMOPHOBE.

Christianity dying? In your dreams àbí? It is a 3+ billion strong Faith, the largest and most populous in the world.
We don't populate Christianity by marrying 4 wives, like you Muslims do.
So Islam CANNOT compete with Christianity in mass conversion and proselytizing.
Islam lacks the supernatural appeal that evangelistic meetings of Christianity commands, with signs and wonders, healings and miracles.
Dem no be mate. Jesus is far more superior than Mohammed, same as the religion Jesus founded.
Shalom.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by motayoayinde: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Gospel2Day:

Christianity dying? In your dreams àbí? It is a 3+ billion strong Faith, the largest and most populous in the world.
We don't populate Christianity by marrying 4 wives, like you Muslims do.
So Islam CANNOT compete with Christianity in mass conversion and proselytizing.
Islam lacks the supernatural appeal that evangelistic meetings of Christianity commands, with signs and wonders, healings and miracles.
Dem no be mate. Jesus is far more superior than Mohammed, same as the religion Jesus founded.
Shalom.

NO BE ONLY 3 BILLION+

ARE YOU COUNTING FROMTHE TIME OF "APOSTLE PAUL"?

THE MOST GENEROUS FIGURE FOR WORLD'S CHRISTIANS IS NOT MORE THSN 2.3 BILLION.

BUT LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW.

AS WE SPEAK, THERE'S NO LONGER A CHRISTIAN MAJORITY COUNTRY IN EUROPE APART FROM THE VATICAN WHICH IS AN ENCLAVE OF A FEW THOUSAND OLD MEN WHO DON'T PROCREATE.

NORTH AMERICA IS ALMOST SAME AS EUROPE.

AUSTRALIA IS NO DIFFERENT FROM THE TWO ABOVE.

AFRICA IS MORE MUSLIM THAN CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIM POPULATION IS GROWING STILL.

IN ASIA, CHRISTIANITY NEVER REALLY HAD STRONG FOOTING.

THE ONLY CONTINENT WITH A SIZEABLE CHURCH GOING POPULATION IS SOUTH AMERICA. AND IT'S GOING EXACTLY THE WAY OF EUROPE.
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT GAY PRACTICE IN CHILE, IT'S THE SEVENTH LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRY TO LEGALIZE THIS SHAME.

SO, EVEN THE 2.3BILLION FIGURE IS NO LONGER TRUE.
BUT THE SAD THING (for you), IS THAT THE NUMBERS ARE GOING DOWN NOW, FASTER THAN BEFORE.

SO THINK ABOUT THIS.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
motayoayinde:

NO BE ONLY 3 BILLION+

ARE YOU COUNTING FROMTHE TIME OF "APOSTLE PAUL"?

THE MOST GENEROUS FIGURE FOR WORLD'S CHRISTIANS IS NOT MORE THSN 2.3 BILLION.

BUT LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW.

AS WE SPEAK, THERE'S NO LONGER A CHRISTIAN MAJORITY COUNTRY IN EUROPE APART FROM THE VATICAN WHICH IS AN ENCLAVE OF A FEW THOUSAND OLD MEN WHO DON'T PROCREATE.

NORTH AMERICA IS ALMOST SAME AS EUROPE.

AUSTRALIA IS NO DIFFERENT FROM THE TWO ABOVE.

AFRICA IS MORE MUSLIM THAN CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIM POPULATION IS GROWING STILL.

IN ASIA, CHRISTIANITY NEVER REALLY HAD STRONG FOOTING.

THE ONLY CONTINENT WITH A SIZEABLE CHURCH GOING POPULATION IS SOUTH AMERICA. AND IT'S GOING EXACTLY THE WAY OF EUROPE.
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT GAY PRACTICE IN CHILE, IT'S THE SEVENTH LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRY TO LEGALIZE THIS SHAME.

SO, EVEN THE 2.3BILLION FIGURE IS NO LONGER TRUE.
BUT THE SAD THING (for you), IS THAT THE NUMBERS ARE GOING DOWN NOW, FASTER THAN BEFORE.

SO THINK ABOUT THIS.

I have told you earlier that even the growing population of Muslims you claim are bound in opium addiction and other vices. If you lived in the north of Nigeria before like I did, you will realize that most Muslims are chain smokers. The former president Yar Adua was a smoking addict. Even Buhari used to be a chain smoker.
In Christianity, our concern is not having 7 billion population. We are more worried about entering heaven at last than being populous, only to populate Hell fire.
Let me shock you: there is NO single Muslim person presently in paradise.
The true God never promised 72 virgins and unlimited alcohol to anyone.
What is the use of Islam being the fastest growing religion when NO ONE who practises it will enter heaven at last?
Please repent and receive Jesus NOW before it is too late.
Shalom.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by NemoDatQuod(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
The greater thanks goes to you. It takes courage to own up when we are in the wrong. This is something alien to most Nigerians. As the Yoruba's will say, I dobale for you.

GonzalezAguero:

Nice write up man.. thanks for proving me wrong I really appreciate that..stay blessed man..
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
NemoDatQuod:
The greater thanks goes to you. It takes courage to own up when we are in the wrong. This is something alien to most Nigerians. As the Yoruba's will say, I dobale for you.

No issues man.. enjoy your day..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beirut Explosion: How Ammonium Nitrate Caused Deadly Blast In Lebanon / President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures / Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.