Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (34164 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Chai.... Celebration of madness. embarassed
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Crossroad1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
But let's be sincere, the God that created man and woman is a perfect God.
Man and man can never procreate neither is woman and woman..
Let's stop fooling ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Mewhizzp(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
What can We say
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by valentinenkem: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ok, we Nigeria are following events as it unfold .....
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Iceman2017(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy see
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Ijaya123: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Op, come and comment with your other moniker.

We know who is at work here. grin grin grin
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by MufasaLion: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Great! Congrats to the LGBTQ community over there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by olisefom: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
How on earth will I prefer a man to a woman. Some people desires enh.

Anyways, whatever rocks their boat.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Youngmolis: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
God forbid bad thing,d same sex marriage.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Brexxit:

Watch how some hypocritical holier than thou nairalanders will take over this thread to bash Chileans for proposing this law like the mofo above me.

When it comes to religion Nigerians think they know better than the white man that brought religion to them,yet most Nigerians wicked, greedy,evil.
Thanks for stating my mind..

4 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Iceman2017(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Non of my business.

I will never leave sweet and succulents pussy and breast to something that look like mine. How can I even get erection?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by MufasaLion: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
The End point of Depravity is not Just the Love affair with sin, but the Desire to bring others with you to Destruction.

It's not Just that people Chose Death for themselves, in the Passion of sin and Abominations, they become suicidal and assist others in Eternal self destruction by approving of their sins.

GOD gives Mankind a Dire warning for these abominable and Wicked acts.
2Peter 2:6
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly

Folks! GOD ALMIGHTY is a Loving, Merciful and Gracious Father, full of Mercies and Compassion.
This Same GOD is also a Consuming Fire! It is a Fearful thing to Fall into HIS hands.

Warning!! GOD Will DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN! Flee from the Wrath of GOD. Don't involve in these evils! Do not support Directly or Indirectly.
[/s]

TRASH as usual! LAWMA Ambassador.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nice one from them..I am happy they respect their citizens..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Laeroy(f): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
What can I say....

To each his own.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by HonestFriend: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
If to say na same sex marriage dia mama n papa do... Dem for no dey dis life..

Marriage is God's product not man's product..
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by bodee(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
I can never be bothered with what two consenting adults are doing to themselves. And I think that should be the view of any logical being.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by obinna58(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
Good development

Live let's live

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by GodIsBiafran: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
Good. As long as it is two consenting adults, I am very okay with it.

4 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by nosleep: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
just imagine a man like you want to have sex with you. shit it's just so irritating how can a man have erection on his fellow man. shit wtf

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by MufasaLion: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
BruncleZuma:

Most don't know where Chile is on a map

Most don't even know the States and Capital of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by TomRiddle1: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
floss:
Na wa for humanity....I swear... what do I know....shebi God gave us free will, so no cause for alarm... moving to the next issue at hand
Some times i wonder why God put up with us. Wetin dey inside humans wey God love sef.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by MufasaLion: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Crossroad1:
But let's be sincere, the God that created man and woman is a perfect God.
Man and man can never procreate neither is woman and woman..
Let's stop fooling ourselves

They never told you they wanna procreate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by GodIsBiafran: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecidedWhen Corona or omicron start killing them now, they will start shouting up and down for help.

Who did Africans offend for the devastation of AIDS and Ebola?

5 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by FuckDModz: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Two hot Latino lesbians won't hurt the eyes.
Na bobrisky and his likes be abomination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by BruncleZuma: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

Most don't even know the States and Capital of Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin

You don make me begin sing am now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by MufasaLion: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
bodee:
I can never be bothered with what two consenting adults are doing to themselves. And I think that should be the view of any logical being.

Smart you! I don't understand why some people are so pained because of these gay people. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by paskal16: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Their mata o
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by VOsimhen144(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
How will i leave a Soft, succulent, juicy, sweet and lovely pussy and go after my fellow man strong and hairy gorilla looking ass. God forbid!!!

Infact na nyash wey go kill me I dey follow now.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Masterclass32: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
The country just made a HUGE mistake.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Crossroad1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

They never told you they wanna procreate.
what's the essence of living?
If a man and a woman didn't come together, will they ever exist?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beirut Explosion: How Ammonium Nitrate Caused Deadly Blast In Lebanon / President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures / Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.