Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (34167 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by MufasaLion: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
BruncleZuma:

grin grin grin grin

You don make me begin sing am now

grin grin grin

Gotcha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by havenz(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is not God's plan for the world, Jehovah please have mercy on mankind.

3 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by nonireel(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
FuckHomophobes:
Congratulations tongue . Homophobes can choke grin grin

u gay? mind u, that was how HIV/AIDS originated. that's what they won't tell u.

u better desist from the act before u become a victim.

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by GodIsBiafran: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Brexxit:

Watch how some hypocritical holier than thou nairalanders will take over this thread to bash Chileans for proposing this law like the mofo above me.

When it comes to religion Nigerians think they know better than the white man that brought religion to them,yet most Nigerians wicked, greedy,evil.

I thought I was the online one that notices this about Zoogerians. They are the most judgmental people on the face of the earth. Even the white man that brought them Christianity has largely abandoned it A LONG TIME AGO. Zoogerians will die ontop another man's religion.

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by MufasaLion: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Crossroad1:
what's the essence of living?
If a man and a woman didn't come together, will they ever exist?

Not everybody will procreate even if they are straight. Live and let live.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by advanceDNA: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
At political move...they wan make gay people vote for them..
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by MufasaLion: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

I thought I was the online one that notices this about Zoogerians. They are the most judgmental people on the face of the earth. Even the white man that brought them Christianity has largely abandoned it A LONG TIME AGO. Zoogerians will die ontop another man's religion.

Right!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by nuelyoyo(m): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
SMH undecided
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by GodIsBiafran: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
abobote:
Stupid drug ravaged country

But still far better than Boko Haram country.

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by GodIsBiafran: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
SensualMan:
Man is born free yet everywhere he is in chains. A little comfort and happiness will suffice. Please allow man to live his life, if it gives them happiness let them be.

I can never call you a Zoogerian. You are too intelligent for the Zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Candidlady: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Hmmm .. Adam and Steve, not Adam and Eve

this was JIN's lines in one of his rapbattles!

"god created adam and eve nat adam and steve!
we go online in search of females, but you go online searching for HOTMAILS~males~"

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by sanpipita(m): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
World will continue to evolve, people can cry as they like it will change nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Rree: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Really
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Osanoghodua1: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Anyone not listening to Righteousness82 on endtime message is trading on a slippery floor.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Lavisha(f): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
E don be...
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by femi4: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Brexxit:

Watch how some hypocritical holier than thou nairalanders will take over this thread to bash Chileans for proposing this law like the mofo above me.

When it comes to religion Nigerians think they know better than the white man that brought religion to them,yet most Nigerians wicked, greedy,evil.
It's against nature...even the nature frown at it
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by tfelicityk(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Madness
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by daddytime(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
WibusJaga:

Still a big puzzle to me why a man will choose a fellow man as marriage partner or a woman choosing a fellow woman.
Never seen a cock trying to mate a cock. Same with every other animal in the animal kingdom.
Totally against the law of nature.

You need more education and exposure on animals aswear..... grin

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by WoundedLamb: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Congratulations to the people of Chile!

Say no discrimination. Freedom for all!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Gnosis777: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
The End point of Depravity is not Just the Love affair with sin, but the Desire to bring others with you to Destruction.

It's not Just that people Chose Death for themselves, in the Passion of sin and Abominations, they become suicidal and assist others in Eternal self destruction by approving of their sins.

GOD gives Mankind a Dire warning for these abominable and Wicked acts.
2Peter 2:6
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly

Folks! GOD ALMIGHTY is a Loving, Merciful and Gracious Father, full of Mercies and Compassion.
This Same GOD is also a Consuming Fire! It is a Fearful thing to Fall into HIS hands.

Warning!! GOD Will DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN! Flee from the Wrath of GOD. Don't involve in these evils! Do not support Directly or Indirectly.

God will destroy the earth due to same sex marriage.....really?! Why, because if most of the world embraced homosexuality, then there wouldn't be many if any more bodies for that demon to feed off. You need to educate yourself, seriously. The world has been so brainwashed when it comes to the counterfeit thing called "RE-ligion", and I refuse to be silent anymore. I have sat back and allowed this foolishness to continue for far too long, and I will be starting the movement soon to remove the veil from the eyes of humanity, and reveal the TRUTH, and not the illusions that we are brainwashed and told from birth, and the lies that empty, controlled portals like to keep spreading.

And just to add, I use to have issues with homosexuality, but I don't anymore because I overstand that fake religious people are against it, because it doesn't result any creation...aka another unfortunate soul being born unto this disgusting evil, wicked world. It needs to stop, and I will begin my part to put an end to this sick obsession with humans being born, just for the sake of being born. It's no different than the fake anti-abortionists who scream pro-life this and that, but could care less about the QUALITY of the person's life after the child is born. Again, a new era is awakening and I will do my part to enlighten and shed the foolishness of counterfeited religions and their hypocritical followers.

3 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Righteousness under another moniker.
Religious clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by descartes400: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
When will all these European countries legalize polygamy?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Hugo55(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
ok good. Freedom.

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by christianjoy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Cheers you too much abeg true fact
Brexxit:

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Brexxit:

Couldn't have said it any better. They over sabi the religion more than the people who forced them to accept it.
Bunch of religious clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by knowhowk: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
WibusJaga:

Still a big puzzle to me why a man will choose a fellow man as marriage partner or a woman choosing a fellow woman.
Never seen a cock trying to mate a cock. Same with every other animal in the animal kingdom.
Totally against the law of nature.
. Very Disgusting I tell U

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by KingLarry04: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wait o, don't spoil my guy (don jazzy) name pls.. abi is he really gay cos I saw it in the news today..
Bastard1stborn:
Chile visa loading for Don Jazzy and the rest cheesy
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by gambia(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
descartes400:
When will all these European countries legalize polygamy?

Exactly, they can't force their way of life on us here.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bastard1stborn:
Chile visa loading for Don Jazzy and the rest cheesy
Is don jazzy gay? Or ur assumption
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by onyemaair: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Brexxit:

Whether white or black, God outrightly forbids a man lays with another man. It's against the law of God.
It's a pity developed countries have decided to champion a sinful lifestyle. One can't even watch a good movie now without seeing a man kiss another man. It's very sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures / Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea / Multiple Websites Go Offline Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.