Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (34161 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

I used the religion perspective so it can be relatable...cos there are people who practice Christianity but don't hold unto religious beliefs like Nigerians.. even the"white men"that brought Christianity to us as you said are not sticking to the detest towards homosexuality..
In conclusion Sir I think most Nigerians need to have a good check and see homosexuality as a thing of choice and a bit biologically determined.. thank you

what is christianity without its beliefs and tenets? what do the christian doctrine and tents say about homosexuality? is it nigerians that invented those tents? who invented those tents?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
You are very dense and just keep regurgitating the same thing that I have already responded to. The next time you are sick, go see your doctor go see your pastor … and also tell your pastor you need your Eni4RealCretinism to be cured grin

still doesnt aswer my question:

does your detest for the religiousity of nigerians change any religions tenets about homosexuality?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by sanpipita(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

are chileans the white man that brought western religion to africa? does the wickedness, greed and evil of nigerians negate what the white mans religion say about homosexulaity? but since u say it is about religion and the white man knows more about religion than nigerians, what does the religion the white man brought to nigeria say about homosexuality?

Same white man with his religion is now legalizing homosexuality, what do you have to say about that? if you are going to follow everything white man does, why not accept homosexuality like they are doing

4 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by emmyN(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
meobizy:
Country wey get sense.

Are you a member of the LGBT community?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
sanpipita:

Same white man with his religion is now legalizing homosexuality, what do you have to say about that? if you are going to follow everything white man does, why not accept homosexuality like they are doing

u havent answered my questions:

are chileans the white man that brought western religion to africa? does the wickedness, greed and evil of nigerians negate what the white mans religion say about homosexulaity? but since u say it is about religion and the white man knows more about religion than nigerians, what does the religion the white man brought to nigeria say about homosexuality?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by sanpipita(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
I'm loving the tears here, legalization and acceptance of homosexuality will happen and there's nothing you worthless homophobes can do about it, keep crying

3 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

what is christianity without its beliefs and tenets? what do the christian doctrine and tents say about homosexuality? is it nigerians that invented those tents? who invented those tents?
You can sure be a Christian without beliefs..
Homosexuality and sexual orientation was not understood in the Bible..
Even tho we didn't invent them..are things not to be rechecked?even the "pope"says homosexuals are "Children of God"..I think I gave you quite a good answer even tho I am not too intelligent on the issue.....

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Even tho we didn't invent them..are things not to be rechecked?even the "pope"says homosexuals are "Children of God"..I think I gave you quite a good answer even tho I am not too intelligent on the issue.....

still doesnt answer the questions:

what is christianity without its beliefs and tenets?
what do the christian doctrine and tents say about homosexuality?
is it nigerians that invented those tents?
who invented those tents?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by sanpipita(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

u havent answered my questions:

If you want to follow what white man says, why not follow it to the last, white man despite what his religion says accepts homosexuality, will you do same since you follow his religion

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

still doesnt answer the questions:

what is christianity without its beliefs and tenets?
what do the christian doctrine and tents say about homosexuality?
is it nigerians that invented those tents?
who invented those tents?
I smile at your questions cos if you can't point out the answers on my last comment then it's up to you..you sure know you can make a research sir..I answered all your questions

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:
still doesnt aswer my question:
does your detest for the religiousity of nigerians change any religions tenets about homosexuality?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by floss(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
TomRiddle1:
Some times i wonder why God put up with us. Wetin dey inside humans wey God love sef.

We humans can never accept half the atrocities God overlook from our fellow humans not to talk of going against a divine law all in the name of free will....
God knows what the end looks like probably that's why he's patient.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

I smile at your questions cos if you can't point out the answers on my last comment then it's up to you..you sure know you can make a research sir..I answered all your questions

i didnt ask u if u can be a christian without beliefs or not. I asked u what is christianity without its beliefs and tenets?

i didnt ask u whether the bible understood homosexuality or not. i asked u what does the christian doctrine and tents say about homosexuality?

i didnt ask about what the pope said. i asked u is it nigerians that invented those tenets? who came up with those tents?

if u arent intelligent on the issue as u said, what then are u arguing about?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
You are proof that you can force a donkey to the river but cannot make it drink the water. grin grin grin
When you are ready to have some intellectual curiosity and understand science, I will respond. No offense but I can’t engage with bigotry … cheers.

unfortunately, u still havent answered the simple question:

does your detest for the religiousity of nigerians change any religions tenets about homosexuality? a simple yes or no will suffice
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
sanpipita:

If you want to follow what white man says, why not follow it to the last, white man despite what his religion says accepts homosexuality, will you do same since you follow his religion

that still leaves the following questions unanswered:

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

i didnt ask u if u can be a christian without beliefs or not. I asked u what is christianity without its beliefs and tenets?

i didnt ask u whether the bible understood homosexuality or not. i asked u what does the christian doctrine and tents say about homosexuality?

i didnt ask about what the pope said. i asked u is it nigerians that invented those tenets? who came up with those tents?

To find answers to the questions.. you should read my points considerately and analyse each one of them cos I guess you ain't reading them to understand rather you do to reply and prove me wrong.. going back and forth to quote my statement is quite tedious and I won't be taking that stress over something that you can help yourself out with Sir..

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by sanpipita(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

Lol I'm not one who said Chile are white men who brought religion to Africa, chile is even a heavily catholic nation, funny thing is the white man is negating the religion he brought to you and you are here still hating.

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

unfortunately, u still havent answered the simple question:

does your detest for the religiousity of nigerians change any religions tenets about homosexuality? a simple yes or no will suffice
Since your question is about religion in general, I’ll say that there are religions that tolerate homosexuality or the right of a person to be homosexual.
I don’t detest anyone’s freedom to be religious. You should also not detest the romantic choices of other consenting adults

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by juman(m): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
No to homo and lesbianism in Africa.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by meobizy(f): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
emmyN:

Are you a member of the LGBT community?
An average Nairaland response.

3 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Brexxit(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
Gbagura:
In a nutshell, you be gay too àbi?
I'm not.Are you gay?

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
It’s unnatural and completely wrong.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by dontai(m): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

have their "over sabi" changed or negated anything "the religion" said about homosexuality?
what are you saying, the same oyinbo now don say nothing is constant but change, you said never. Ok oh!
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by dontai(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
The “white man” himself has progressed in his views about human sexuality but you are still holding on to a religious viewpoint …
abi bro. Nothing is constant except change, they said no. Do they know how our forefathers fought when colonial white and Arab bring the religion to uprooted their own traditional belief. At last they have the upper hand. The same thing is happening now we can all wail all we want same sex have come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Kayouzka(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Crossroad1:
But let's be sincere, the God that created man and woman is a perfect God.
Man and man can never procreate neither is woman and woman..
Let's stop fooling ourselves

Are people made just for breeding. Come on we are humans not fowls

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
dontai:
what are you saying, the same oyinbo now don say nothing is constant but change, you said never. Ok oh!

u havent answered the question:

have their "over sabi" changed or negated anything "the religion" said about homosexuality?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
Since your question is about religion in general, I’ll say that there are religions that tolerate homosexuality or the right of a person to be homosexual.
I don’t detest anyone’s freedom to be religious. You should also not detest the romantic choices of other consenting adults

the simple question still remains unanswered:

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
sanpipita:

Lol I'm not one who said Chile are white men who brought religion to Africa, chile is even a heavily catholic nation, funny thing is the white man is negating the religion he brought to you and you are here still hating.

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

To find answers to the questions.. you should read my points considerately and analyse each one of them cos I guess you ain't reading them to understand rather you do to reply and prove me wrong.. going back and forth to quote my statement is quite tedious and I won't be taking that stress over something that you can help yourself out with Sir..

these are my questions:
lexy2014:

1. what is christianity without its beliefs and tenets?
2. what do the christian doctrine and tents say about homosexuality?
3. is it nigerians that invented those tents?
4. who invented those tents?

this was your response:

GonzalezAguero:

pls where are the answers to d questions in your response to the questions above?

once again, i didnt ask u if u can be a christian without beliefs or not. I asked u what is christianity without its beliefs and tenets?

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by dontai(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Brexxit:

I'm not.Are you gay?
damn! Why are you throwing this shii around like it's a basketball. All I know is that same sex have come to stay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beirut Explosion: How Ammonium Nitrate Caused Deadly Blast In Lebanon / President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures / Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.