Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (34162 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

the simple question still remains unanswered:

does your detest for the religiousity of nigerians change any religions tenets about homosexuality? a simple yes or no will suffice
grin grin grin
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Brexxit:

Watch how some hypocritical holier than thou nairalanders will take over this thread to bash Chileans for proposing this law like the mofo above me.

When it comes to religion Nigerians think they know better than the white man that brought religion to them,yet most Nigerians wicked, greedy,evil.

When you die, your eyes will clear. E go shock you to your bone marrow.
Abuse Christians all you want. It is only the demonic spirit of rebellion residing in you that is speaking through you.
Be patient, just wait till you die or till the Rapture takes place, your eyes will clear.
Repent before it is too late.
Jesus is Lord.
The Bible is the Rulebook God will use to juggle the world.
Shalom.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
You mumû pass cow
grin grin grin

still doesnt answer the simple question:

does your detest for the religiousity of nigerians change any religions tenets about homosexuality? a simple yes or no will suffice
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

still doesnt answer the simple question:

grin grin grin
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by dontai(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

u havent answered the question:

have their "over sabi" changed or negated anything "the religion" said about homosexuality?
hope you know this your so called religion is subjective, some religions can spring up and said they believe in equal rights for everybody, while your own religion said, no we can't have same right. Unless you believe only Christianity and Islamic is god's own religion. And you should know everyone can't be religious as you think, and you using it as a yardstick up and down.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
dontai:
hope you know this your so called religion is subjective, some religions can spring up and said they believe in equal rights for everybody, while your own religion said, no we can't have same right. Unless you believe only Christianity and Islamic is god's own religion. And you should know everyone can't be religion as you think, and you using it as a yardstick up and down.

still doesnt answer the question:

have their "over sabi" changed or negated anything "the religion" said about homosexuality?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
meobizy:
An average Nairaland response.
Yes oh. Nairaland is full of simpletons… @ Lexy2014 is their chief
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
Dense Donkey Brain. You are the perfect amount of stupid for your pastor/imam
grin grin grin

spilling your emotions wouldnt answer the simple question:

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

grin grin grin
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
Yes oh. Nairaland is full of simpletons… @ Lexy2014 is their chief
grin grin grin

and u cant stop thinking about me. its obvious am not a simpleton
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

I have answered your question but you cannot get beyond that. What else can I do with a block head?
grin grin grin

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

grin grin grin
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
You are a dense donkey.
grin grin grin

it only confirms this:

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

it only confirms this:

grin grin grin
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Petacephas: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Just as it happened in the days of Noah, so shall it happen in this era. He who have ears let him hear.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
You are very pained.
Your religion allows homosexuality.
You are a dense donkey
grin grin grin

u are still confirming this:

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

u are still confirming this:

grin grin grin
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

You are very pained.
Your religion allows homosexuality.
grin grin grin

am still very much in your thoughts. its obvious am not a simpleton
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:
am still very much in your thoughts. its obvious am not a simpleton
grin grin grin
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

You are very pained by being called a simpleton??
OK prove that you are not a simpleton, say something nuanced.
grin grin grin

u have done a good job proving it for me. u have kept me close to your thoughts
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Ashley86400: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
The End point of Depravity is not Just the Love affair with sin, but the Desire to bring others with you to Destruction.

It's not Just that people Chose Death for themselves, but in the Passion of sin and Abominations, they become suicidal and assist others in Eternal self destruction by approving of their sins.

GOD gives Mankind a Dire warning for these abominable and Wicked acts.
2Peter 2:6
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly

Folks! GOD ALMIGHTY is a Loving, Merciful and Gracious Father, full of Mercies and Compassion.
This Same GOD is also a Consuming Fire! It is a Fearful thing to Fall into HIS hands.

Warning!! GOD Will DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN! Flee from the Wrath of GOD. Don't involve in these evils! Do not support Directly or Indirectly.
You’re an African man quoting a Jewish religion which told you your own black African religion was bad and that you should worship a White Jesus instead. . . so you don’t see the real depravity here?

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:
u have done a good job proving it for me. u have kept me close to your thoughts
I proved you are a simpleton. You keep repeating yourself like a demented donkey and will keep doing so because that is what religious slow pokes do. You cannot form your own thoughts.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by BruncleZuma: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Most Chileans don't know where Nigeria is on a map. So what's your point undecided
Didn't know we've legalised same sex marriages.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Didn't know we've legalised same sex marriages.
What's your point about Nigerians not knowing where Chile is on the map. Abi it's gay countries we must know on the map?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by dontai(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Gospel2Day:

When you die, your eyes will clear. E go shock you to your bone marrow.
Abuse Christians all you want. It is only the demonic spirit of rebellion residing in you that is speaking through you.
Be patient, just wait till you die or till the Rapture takes place, your eyes will clear.
Repent before it is too late.
Jesus is Lord.
The Bible is the Rulebook God will use to juggle the world.
Shalom.
����, what of the holy Quran?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ymdo(m): 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
WibusJaga:

Still a big puzzle to me why a man will choose a fellow man as marriage partner or a woman choosing a fellow woman.
Never seen a cock trying to mate a cock. Same with every other animal in the animal kingdom.
Totally against the law of nature.
They actually exist in animal kingdoms too but I suspect their DNA must have been tampered with.

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by robosky02(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
VOsimhen144:
How will i leave a Soft, succulent, juicy, creamy, sweet and lovely pussy and go after my fellow man strong and hairy gorilla looking ass. God forbid!!!

Infact na nyash wey go kill me I dey follow now.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:02am On Dec 10, 2021
I've seen several instances where you asked others to go and make research. Now it is your turn to go and study the Bible so you can gain understanding.

1. " In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."(Romans Chapter 1, verse 27).

2. "Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." ( 1 Corinthians Chapter 6, verses 9 and 10).

You can see from above that homosexuality and sexual orientation were very well understood and documented in the Bible, including the consequences. It is always good to stay away from convesations and topics we know nothing about. Moreover, if you even have an inkling as to the nature of God, the Creator of all things, you would not have suggested that He did not know what homosexuality was when the Bible was recorded. He is Omnipotent! He is Alpha! He is Omega!

Go and start a study of the Bible. That is my gift to you. Knowledge is power!

GonzalezAguero:

Homosexuality and sexual orientation was not understood in the Bible..
Even tho we didn't invent them..are things not to be rechecked?even the "pope"says homosexuals are "Children of God"..I think I gave you quite a good answer even tho I am not too intelligent on the issue.....
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 10, 2021
NemoDatQuod:
I've seen several instances where you asked others to go and make research. Now it is your turn to go and study the Bible so you can gain understanding.

1. " In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."(Romans Chapter 1, verse 27).

2. "Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." ( 1 Corinthians Chapter 6, verses 9 and 10).

You can see from above that homosexuality and sexual orientation were very well understood and documented in the Bible, including the consequences. It is always good to stay away from convesations and topics we know nothing about. Moreover, if you even have an inkling as to the nature of God, the Creator of all things, you would not have suggested that He did not know what homosexuality was when the Bible was recorded. He is Omnipotent! He is Alpha! He is Omega!

Go and start a study of the Bible. That is my gift to you. Knowledge is power!

What if they ain't Christians?

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by sinah25: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2021
Human Award, God Reward
Human love praise than God approval.
Sodom and Gomorrah.
Human against Nature.
Wrong Human Phenomenon
Nature will crush Humanity any moment from now.
Human trying to change the SUN with NEPA light.
Nature has got a big enemy which is Humanity.
When Human know a little, he thinks he knows a lot
When he knows a lot, It's becomes calamity.
H-U-M-A-N.
Hunger-Unsatisfying-Myopic-Anxiety- Find the remaining one.
If you were born in the 90's what a pity generation.
I'm not a magician, but Remove Your age from 787 and add to 1234 to see when you were born .
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by sanpipita(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

What if they ain't Christians?

I don't understand why they feel everyone is Christian or chooses to have same beliefs as them, even in Christian denominations they apply different doctrines and beliefs.

They are always throwing their bible beliefs at everyone till people like hisbah come with Qur'an and show them they are crazier, they will start crying, they just enjoy being oppressors
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
sanpipita:

I don't understand why they feel everyone is Christian or chooses to have same beliefs as them, even in Christian denominations they apply different doctrines and beliefs.

They are always throwing their bible beliefs at everyone till people like hisbah come with Qur'an and show them they are crazier, they will start crying, they just enjoy being oppressors
Me I tire for some nairalanders oo..Dem no go respect person belief..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beirut Explosion: How Ammonium Nitrate Caused Deadly Blast In Lebanon / President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures / Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.