Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (34166 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lecturer50(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
VOsimhen144:
How will i leave a Soft, succulent, juicy, creamy, sweet and lovely pussy and go after my fellow man strong and hairy gorilla looking ass. God forbid!!!

Infact na nyash wey go kill me I dey follow now.

I know you created your account just to be disgracing the male gender.

Your aim in Nairaland is to put the male gender to shame.

I believe you are a woman who created a male moniker in order to shame the male gender. Otherwise, you could have made your point without insulting the male gender.I cannot marry a fellow man but that doesn't mean I would spit out so much insult about my gender.

No matter what, a woman cannot insult her own gender to show she cannot marry a woman.

But you want us to believe you are a man by creating a male moniker in order to be insulting men.

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

if u can type what u just typed, then u dont need a further breaking down:

but does your detest for the religiousity of nigerians change any religions tenets about homosexuality?
When you talk about"religion tenets"I think that is subjective..I don't limit my thoughts to religion rather think beyond that..
And by the way there are also people who doesn't believe in "religion"..the answer to your question is nope it doesn't...

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by wildikeman(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
The End point of Depravity is not Just the Love affair with sin, but the Desire to bring others with you to Destruction.

It's not Just that people Chose Death for themselves, in the Passion of sin and Abominations, they become suicidal and assist others in Eternal self destruction by approving of their sins.

GOD gives Mankind a Dire warning for these abominable and Wicked acts.
2Peter 2:6
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly

Folks! GOD ALMIGHTY is a Loving, Merciful and Gracious Father, full of Mercies and Compassion.
This Same GOD is also a Consuming Fire! It is a Fearful thing to Fall into HIS hands.

Warning!! GOD Will DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN! Flee from the Wrath of GOD. Don't involve in these evils! Do not support Directly or Indirectly.

I trust you will be here.. God's very mouth piece... Chai

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by cobso82: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Amazing Nairaland younger brother. Great Innovation in Ghana

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by cobso82: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Amazing Nairaland younger brother. Great Innovation in Ghana

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by abbey621(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hubeznigeria:

Please how do you mean if not for the Northerners Naija for don fall tey tey? Kindly shed more light on this.

In terms of homosexuality, religious perversions etc. We in the South are more likely to reason with the White folks and allow it after collecting money and foreign aides but aboki stubborn well well.

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Hubeznigeria(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
abbey621:

In terms of homosexuality, religious perversions etc. We in the South are more likely to reason with the White folks and allow it after collecting money and foreign aides but aboki stubborn well well.
Oh okay if that what you meant. I used to think otherwise. And I thought it's one of the reasons GEJ lost this second term bid. Because he refused to agree with Obama on same sex marriage. I do believe that Morally, the southerners are way better than the Northerners.
BTW, I follow you because I like the keenness of your logical mind.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

When you talk about"religion tenets"I think that is subjective..I don't limit my thoughts to religion rather think beyond that..
And by the way there are also people who doesn't believe in "religion"..the answer to your question is nope it doesn't...

so u are good with your vocabulary afterall. i didnt ask u about whether religion is subjective or not. i didnt ask u about whether religion limits your thoughts or not or whether there are people who believe it or not.

if u agree that "your detest for the religiousity of nigerians doesnt change any religions tenets about homosexuality", that means that Nigerians dont think they know better than the white man that brought religion to them. they are only following the tenets of the religion brought to them by the white man
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Abayomin70(m): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
4 out of 5 gay men will have HIV in there life time according to CDC .
and the sad part is some guys are fucking guys and still fucking the same woman that a straight guy is fucking.
thats exactly how most woman or straight get HIV.
is a terminal disease that you will live with till the rest of your life.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ednut1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nigerians forming holy holy. In 50 years time everyt country would do this.

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nosayer: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Brexxit:

Watch how some hypocritical holier than thou nairalanders will take over this thread to bash Chileans for proposing this law like the mofo above me.

[/b]When it comes to religion Nigerians think they know better than the white man that brought religion to them,yet most Nigerians wicked, greedy,evil.

Nothing shows more delusion than the bolded. You are so bereft of your own history or is it because of the trendy ideology that makes it look like Africans had no idea of what is good, what is just and the personality of God before white men came?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by silibaba: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
WibusJaga:

Still a big puzzle to me why a man will choose a fellow man as marriage partner or a woman choosing a fellow woman.
Never seen a cock trying to mate a cock. Same with every other animal in the animal kingdom.
Totally against the law of nature.

Any man wey go come tell me say him love me eh, uppercaut wey I go give am for jaw eh,

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by matm: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
The wages of sin is death.Murderers,fornicators,gays,lesbians,armed robbers,adulterers,looters of public fund,oppressors of the poor,will all end up in hellfire.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by WoundedLamb: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
WibusJaga:

Still a big puzzle to me why a man will choose a fellow man as marriage partner or a woman choosing a fellow woman.
Never seen a cock trying to mate a cock. Same with every other animal in the animal kingdom.
Totally against the law of nature.

There are gay animals just like they're gay humans. And just like the majority of humans are straight, most animals are straight too. So it's not a big deal you've never seen a gay one. I have seen one. And if you asked Google for assistance, you'd see many.

But this line of argument is never really productive cause the same people that ask if other animals have such tendencies are the ones to shout "are you animals?!" when presented with facts. You ask this as if showing you gay animals would change your disposition but the truth is, it won't because you're not trying to make a decision based on the outcome of this comparison, you're basically looking for any comparison that supports your already knotted mindset. So you'd find something else to hold on to the moment you see gay animals.

I think the bottom line is here is the need to acknowledge and appreciate differences. Different people are not enemies, they're just different. They didn't choose their fellow men, it wasn't a choice that had to make at some point. They just don't know how you'd look at a lady and find her attractive. You don't have to understand them, you just have to acknowledge and respect them as humans. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by dontai(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
femi4:
It's against nature...even the nature frown at it
do you know how many things the so called nature frown at that you are even doing.

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by abbey621(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hubeznigeria:

Oh okay if that what you meant. I used to think otherwise. And I thought it's one of the reasons GEJ lost this second term bid. Because he refused to agree with Obama on same sex marriage. I do believe that Morally, the southerners are way better than the Northerners.
BTW, I follow you because I like the keenness of your logical mind.

Morally I don't know o, in the South we can be very wicked as well but you might be right. GEJ didn't accept Obama's conditions because it would mean a death sentence from the North. Those people can kill for common photo, I hate to think what they'll do to a president that is seen as haram. I'm following back.....Good talk!
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by femi4: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
dontai:
do you know how many things the so called nature frown at that you are even doing.
A typical hypocrite.....my wrong is better than your wrong cliche
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by FuckHomophobes: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
nonireel:

u gay? mind u, that was how HIV/AIDS originated. that's what they won't tell u.

u better desist from the act before u become a victim.

With my full chest, I am unapologetic GAY grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
abbey621:

Morally I don't know o, in the South we can be very wicked as well but you might be right. GEJ didn't accept Obama's conditions because it would mean a death sentence from the North. Those people can kill for common photo, I hate to think what they'll do to a president that is seen as haram. I'm following back.....Good talk!
Hmm. You may be right about the death sentence from the North.
Thank you for the clarification. I delight myself most of the times in reading your lines of thoughts and opinions. Thank you
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by dontai(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
gambia:

Exactly, they can't force their way of life on us here.
lol, but we are already living their ways of life, through monogamy.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

you didnt answer the question:

but does your detest for the religiousity of nigerians change any religions tenets about homosexuality?

To answer your question, any one who choses religion over science is a bit naive in my books.

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by dontai(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
femi4:
A typical hypocrite.....my wrong is better than your wrong cliche
now you get it, it mean you aren't
to judge another person's wrong, when you have yours.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Johel(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

To answer your question, any one who whose religion over science is a bit of an imbècile in my books.

still doesnt aswer my question:

does your detest for the religiousity of nigerians change any religions tenets about homosexuality?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:
does your detest for the religiousity of nigerians change any religions tenets about homosexuality?
I have answered your question, now you answer mine … Why do you chose religion over science?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Why do people still marry the same sex partner,civilization is really going other way turning to DEMENTALIZATION OF GOOD HABITS AND GOOD SENSE REASONING BELONGING nothing our ears and eyes no go hear and see,i saw a video online last week but viewing at your discretion,the video title is FIRST WORLD MAN BIRTH EVER on youtube a man giving birth through his private part.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by wink2015(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
ImoleNaija:
As much as I detest LGBT, it's a pity I have no power to change their nature. If you still believe they just picked up the nature at freewill, you know little or nothing. They only look up to govt for two things which are freedom or death.

As a humanist, I rejoice with the LGBT in Chile.
As a religionist, I weep for them.

It's very complicated.

WHAT ABOUT AMARA THAT IS DOING HER OWN IN NIGERIA.

You are talking about LGBT that is taking place in Latin American countries.

As for Amara are mother has taken the hardline on her but she is not letting of it.

Lets accept the situation as normal and pray for them the way we pray for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by gidado14(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2021

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
I have answered your question, now you answer mine … Why do you chose religion over science?

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

so u are good with your vocabulary afterall. i didnt ask u about whether religion is subjective or not. i didnt ask u about whether religion limits your thoughts or not or whether there are people who believe it or not.

if u agree that "your detest for the religiousity of nigerians doesnt change any religions tenets about homosexuality", that means that Nigerians dont think they know better than the white man that brought religion to them. they are only following the tenets of the religion brought to them by the white man
I used the religion perspective so it can be relatable...cos there are people who practice Christianity but don't hold unto religious beliefs like Nigerians.. even the"white men"that brought Christianity to us as you said are not sticking to the detest towards homosexuality..
In conclusion Sir I think most Nigerians need to have a good check and see homosexuality as a thing of choice and a bit biologically determined.. thank you

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beirut Explosion: How Ammonium Nitrate Caused Deadly Blast In Lebanon / President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures / Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.