Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Superstitious People Disgusts Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Superstitious People Disgusts Me (1120 Views)

The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. / My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me / Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hotspotbro:
My parents too get superstition and e de.....

the Nibba above me is such a pained mofo
thats the thing with superstitious people,they are a problem to themselves and others and 100% sure he would always have nightmares lol then he would start being paranoid and forcing the results of what his subconscious mind absorbs on others around him grin The best his to be away from such people and just greet them from afar because they would always affect you with the problem they inflicted on themselves,talking about "someone being after they lifes lmao
And if you check well there's really nothing going on for them that warrants such.
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by Hotspotbro(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
thats the thing with superstitious people,they are a problem to themselves and others and 100% sure he would always have nightmares lol then he would start being paranoid and forcing the results of what his subconscious mind absorbs on others around him grin The best his to be away from such people and just greet them from afar because they would always affect you with the problem they inflicted on themselves,talking about "someone being after they lifes lmao
And if you check well there's really nothing going on for them that warrants such.
He does that a lot.That's why I plug my ears when it comes to morning devotion.He's always "seeing"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict: How I Solve My Problem / Lady Narrates Her Sad Experience On How She Slept With Dog At The Pool Side / A New One. Giving The Old Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.