Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Superstitious People Disgusts Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Superstitious People Disgusts Me (1107 Views)

The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. / My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me / Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superstitious People Disgusts Me by TMTR: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Something bad happens, instead of looking for the probable causes and deal with the situation, find a solution, they look for the easy way out which is blaming one non existent village witch.

That's why African business don't outlast the owners, in fact most African business fail within the first few years and instead of finding out what went wrong and look for a solution, they easily give up and blame the non existent village people, when in fact you are your own village people.

I am not trying to to asslick the whites but when they encounter difficulties, they go back to the drawing board, restrategise and most likely come back stronger but over here, they take the easiest way out is which is blaming witches and wizards.

Look, the day I stopped blaming non existent village people or witches and wizards, that was the beginning of a massive turnaround in my life, as I am now ,I don't belive any witch or wizard can manipulate my life , my life is what I make of it whether good or bad and I have been better for it and living a more fulfilling and purpose life ever since.

And right now, I can't begin to explain how superstitious people irritate me , come on get off your lazy ass and work , there is nobody tying down your distiny, guuussssh!!!

Enough said

10 Likes

Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
I agree with you.. Nigerians will never take responsibility for their problems..
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by TMTR: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
I agree with you.. Nigerians will never take responsibility for their problems..

That's why they are in the wrong places searching for solutions where there is no solution
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
TMTR:

That's why they are in the wrong places searching for solutions where there is no solution
Yeah sir you are very right.. anything that happens to a man is � percentage his responsibility..most Nigerians will surely disagree with you and say village people are after them..
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by MufasaLion: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
They disgust me more!!! They're damn dumb!!!
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by TMTR: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

Especially the females, nothing turns me off more than that shit
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by MufasaLion: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
TMTR:

Especially the females, nothing turns me off more than that shit

They gullible, bro. They dumb. They ain't got no minds of their own.
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by helinues: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Imagine a lady telling me Take care by Drake ft Rihanna is an illuminati song

Like wtf!!

1 Like

Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
I think I'm the only one seeing this things in our society. If an accident happens come and see blames on spitiritual beings grin whats life without random things happening? Whats life without unpredictability? If you like be daddy G.O or pope everyone has their own problems and if the world is without problems to solve then I don't want it thats why the idea of "heaven" sound boring to me.
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by AlphaMale666: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
It's their low intelligence quotient that causes all these. They still think like apes and chimpanzees.
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by Rutherford2019: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
I met a girl on Facebook
We have never met physically but our relationship was so nice that we didn't miss a day without talking to each other
I loved the girl but I am outside the country
I told the girl that I'm coming to Nigeria so that we can met and take the relationship to the promise land..
Just one night she called me and told me that she finished praying and she started having some strange feeling..I asked her how is the feeling all about,she told me that she can't explain
I told her to pray more and get back to me
Las Las last week she called off the relationship
NB we have never met in person
I have assisted her financially in many ways because she's a student..
Superstition is bad
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by lordm(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
I agree with you
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by johnsonmartina6(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2021
op iqs right o,, i nor know who do us this things o..... any small thing,, na village people and prayers,, when oyibo people dey work hard to create,, we dey go church dey look for one village people way no want us to progress,, e no go better for who do us like this
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by jericco1(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2021
I don't know why Africans are like that, they need to disabuse themselves from such beliefs and focus more on how to get things done accordingly.

Such antiquated beliefs need to be forgotten if they want to move forward.
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by TMTR: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2021
Rutherford2019:
I met a girl on Facebook
We have never met physically but our relationship was so nice that we didn't miss a day without talking to each other
I loved the girl but I am outside the country
I told the girl that I'm coming to Nigeria so that we can met and take the relationship to the promise land..
Just one night she called me and told me that she finished praying and she started having some strange feeling..I asked her how is the feeling all about,she told me that she can't explain
I told her to pray more and get back to me
Las Las last week she called off the relationship
NB we have never met in person
I have assisted her financially in many ways because she's a student..
Superstition is bad

That's her loss honestly

1 Like

Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by TMTR: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:

Like wtf!!

I seriously use to believe that illuminati bullshit when I was still a kid though, but not anymore.

And some adults still believe that shit till today, how small their mind must be embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by posty56: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2021
sometimes are wonder how somebody just wake up and hate another person believe, you are jobless go find work
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by TMTR: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2021
posty56:
sometimes are wonder how somebody just wake up and hate another person believe, you are jobless go find work
Ok ooo

Nobody is holding you, continue believing that one village witch is responsible for your predicament while the rest of the world keeps advancing

Na your body go tell you las las

1 Like

Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by SenecaTheYonger: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2021
You can still blame village people, go and pray about it, go back to drawing board, restrategize and come back stronger. What’s the big deal?
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by TMTR: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
You can still blame village people, go and pray about it, go back to drawing board, restrategize and come back stronger. What’s the big deal?

The big deal is that there's no village people responsible for our predicament, our lives is what we make if it and also most people don't get past 'the blaming village people phase'
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by Joelobioha(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2021
MufasaLion:
my mum does this stupid dumb thing..very superstitious.. Though I can't blame her she grew up in a backward village.. Every little thing this one do this and that bla bla bla...
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by SenecaTheYonger: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2021
TMTR:

most people don't get past 'the blaming village people phase'

Then they’re no different than white people that blame Mexicans or Blacks or any other minority group for their own lack of jobs.
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by MufasaLion: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Joelobioha:
my mum does this stupid dumb thing..very superstitious.. Though I can't blame her she grew up in a backward village.. Every little thing this one do this and that bla bla bla...

LMAO

Hope you ain't living with her?
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by Joelobioha(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO

Hope you ain't living with her?
yes I am...so I have to deal with it.till I leave my papa house. grin
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by Hotspotbro(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:

Like wtf!!
Or shawty sayin' Lil Nas X was took Satan's crown in Industry Baby..
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by benqo01(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Op i wont say you re 100% right,See this is africa and we know how diabolical we are for goodness sake stop comparing us with the white.

Believe it or not village people exist,the fact that you don't believe in it doesn't mean such don't exist,or people who seek spiritual interventions re fools.
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by Hotspotbro(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
My parents too get superstition and e dey annoying..But my dad's is sth else... Forcing us to rub our hands with salt..I got tired and refused him thrice and he started his usual...
He's already made himself look like a clown to the whole street.Making up ridiculous stories about people's kids, accusing random people of being criminals (he almost got beaten up once)
Was coming back from Uni(suspended exams) and i saw that he made one stupid fence to fence well that doesn't even have clean water, People will have to be disturbing us for key to fetch water and he'll go there himself to open and close it, I've told my mom that if he doesn't open up that useless gate, We'll be ostracized because already he's now a subject of gossip.I've told her no one will give them drinking water.
I'm just waiting for School to call us to write 1st semester exam and after that,I ain't coming back home until 2024

the Nibba above me is such a pained mofo

1 Like

Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by MufasaLion: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Joelobioha:

Lol

Some parents are like that. I really hate any superstition because it only hearsays and form of putting fear in people for nothing
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by MufasaLion: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Joelobioha:

Lol

Some parents are like that. I really hate any superstitions because it only hearsays and form of putting fear in people for nothing
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by yuping(m): 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
The thing tire me.
Re: Superstitious People Disgusts Me by Magnoliaa(f): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Yawns.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Here. / . / Cheap Data Plan For All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.