Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? (19879 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Does True Friendship Exist Between Guys And Girls? / 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by 9jarocks(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2011
Ere ki ni Aja ba Ekun she
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by chelseabmw(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2011
All lies. . . .Thats how myself and my girl met today embarassed
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by busygirl(f): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2011
personally, I cannot keep a close friendship with a man that isn't my boyfriend. I became close to one of my brother's friends recently and I almost got myself into trouble. Now, we are no longer friends.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by GooseBaba: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2011
Even God knows his creation well well, That is one of the main reason he coded "Lead us not into Temptation, Before we go hear say the guy touch your nutty place without proper paperwork. Warn ya sef wellu wellu,
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by malaria(f): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2011
Hell no boys and girls are nt friends.like a priest'll say :nwoke na nwanyi adirọ ekpekọ chaplet.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by bidemi12(m): 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2011
what a ridiculous question. of course not. close friendship is the beginning of intimate feelings. Na small pikin de do anybody wey think otherwise.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2011
is possible.but it is rare before you can see the one having that article pure
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by DamiKhojie(m): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2011
Yes on of my best friends since the age of five is a girl
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by KrioBoy: 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2011
Yes. I prefer it actually. Most of my friends are women. Not because I have any disdain for other men, or because i secretely want them (though if they want me I guess I could make it work wink ) but I just like hearing their opinions on things about there daily lives.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by vaLasce(m): 12:33am On Jun 14, 2011
say wat?
anything can happen!
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by Emeka72(m): 1:16am On Jun 14, 2011
Busayo @busygirl but sha you are not enemies?
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by 9jafetish(f): 1:37am On Jun 14, 2011
@ talina

omg i had a guy frd too and he raped me.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 14, 2011
9jafetish:

@ talina

omg i had a guy frd too and he violated me.

Oh wow,Im very sorry to hear that. sad Its so shocking when a person you called friend hurts you in such a way. I hope you are able to move on in a positive and healing way.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by Emeka72(m): 4:24am On Jun 14, 2011
A true friend will do no such harm.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 14, 2011
Emeka 7.:

A true friend will do no such harm.

Yes youre right.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 14, 2011
Not possible ! Someone will always be nursing a desire to fucck
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by BABE3: 5:42am On Jun 14, 2011
YES!
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by BB013(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2011
Hell no! We can only be after so much bleeping for closed to 4 yrs, den we can be real buddies. grin
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by slayer01: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2011
sometimes, it depends
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by Emeka72(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2011
You will find examples in schools, churches even among kids.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by RuuDie(m): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2011
Possible. . . . if and only if minimal physical contact and a fair amount of distance is maintained!
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by AkanA1(m): 11:16am On Jun 14, 2011
The honest truth is that it depends on what attracted/brought the 2 ppl together. I know ppl can become friends with no such intentions at 1st but after getting closer and getting fond of each other thots of sex/relationship might come in2 play. But the way I c it is that if what the 2 like about each other has nothing 2 do with being an opposite sex then such things might never come in2 play no matter how sexually attractive the boy/girl might b.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by smokeyupu(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2011
Yes!! There can be true friendship between a man and a woman that doesn't involve sex or money. I was in something similar when I was in the university. I had a coursemate who was quite beautiful and well mannered. We were friends from our first year to graduation. Many guys approached me to ask the nature of our relationship cos they "liked" the girl and wanted to ask her out.

I always visited in her room (and she did likewise) but we never got down. I dont know why but eventhough we were together most of the time the thought never crossed my mind. I cant say if she felt the same way but she never made a move. We have known each other now for 14yrs now and we still meet even now that she is married.

I am now married with two boys and she has a lovely daughter.

The fact is we still remain friends and we hope to keep on till the end of time,
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by Jaylone(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2011
^^^ BEAUTIFUL. That is what all of us should think of. That others someway and someplace have had such and it can be possible with us.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by smokeyupu(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2011
Thanks. The problem is that most people think with their dicks in their hands intead of in their pants.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by iffyy: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2011
for where. At first they will tell you i just want us to be just friends and the next day they are asking you to kiss them.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by Jaylone(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2011
iffyy:

for where. At first they will tell you i just want us to be just friends and the next day they are asking you to kiss them.

Who are the "they" and "them" here?
Because I've had an experience that it was the girl that said this, truth is there is possibility of man/woman "no strings attached" relationships
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by bknight: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2011
maybe it does
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by 9jafetish(f): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2011
no they can't cause the guy will eventually rape you when he gets the chance
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by Emeka72(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2011
I see, dat's another episode to learn from.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by Koolking(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2011
YES, IT DOES EXIST. I AM TYPICALLY IN ONE. SHE SEES ME AS HER BEST FRIEND AND CONFIDANT AND VICE VERSA. HER BOY FRIEND UNDERSTANDS AND HAVE DEEP RESPECT FOR ME. I LIKE HER AND SHE LIKES ME. SHE CALLS OR TEXT EVERY TWO DAYS IN ORDER TO HEAR FROM ME. WE HANG OUT OCCASIONALLY. SHE IS NEVER AFRAID TO SPEND NIGHT AT MY PLACE. I BELIEVE SEXUAL DESIRE IS WHAT WE SHOULD HAVE CONTROL OVER. MY FRIENDS THINK WE ARE LOVE BIRDS. THE RELATIONSHIP PURE PLATONIC.

SHE IS NOT THE ONLY FEMALE FRIEND. I HAVE OTHERS THAT ARE COOL JUST LIKE MY MALE COUNTERPARTS. TO ME, IT IS NORMAL. IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE G.A.Y OR L.E.S.B.O
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by Jaylone(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2011
^^^you are on point koolking. What we need to control is our sexual desires, the moment that is done, we will see the best in such relationships.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.