Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? (19866 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Does True Friendship Exist Between Guys And Girls? / 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by Ekpoma1: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2011
I once made move on my close female friend, she played along 4 a while but late she vehemently rebuffed the idea. I respects her. We are best of frnds still date n she have a boifrnd now while me im still searching.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by 190: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2011
Ekpoma1:

I once made move on my close female friend, she played along 4 a while but late she vehemently rebuffed the idea. I respects her. We are best of frnds still date n she have a boifrnd now while me im still searching.  

Shakin my head undecided
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2011
Yes its possible for pure friendship to exist b/w a man and woman but then i must add that we nigerian men have corrupt minds.Anytime we see a woman the next thing we think is kitten and a$$.For example look at the so called born again christians in nigeria refering to themselves as brothers and sisters in christ banging themselves hard behind closed doors.I know a number of so called brothers in christ who have impregnated their sisters in christ in some of these new generation churches.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by tayotoyin(f): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2011
Yes! Pure friendship can exist between a man and a woman,I'm a living witness to that. My confidant happens to be a man,and the relationship is purely platonic,no strings attached!
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2011
bknight:

an average guy awaits his chances patiently either 4 dat moment wen u'r so lonely/he fakes his own loneliness or awaits your breakup, however way -SEX! a guy reasons we can stil b friends after sex. 4a guy no such thin as 'platonic friends' except u dnt visit each oda n neva in lone places. Yes, i had platonic friends in my 'jew' years in uni.so close we were dt i later figured their bfs must've thot me really harmless. And one finally told me she was attracted to me back then bt i was too blind.  one of my peeps had dis platonic girl 4 yrs. She eventually seduced him;-) Was it queen latifah/monique had one for 20ys finally they married:-D So leave adults out of it! U ladies ask 4 too much u cant eat your cake n hv it!!

Tell me all about it, lol.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by AkanA1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2011
bknight:

an average guy awaits his chances patiently either 4 dat moment wen u'r so lonely/he fakes his own loneliness or awaits your breakup, however way -SEX! a guy reasons we can stil b friends after sex. 4a guy no such thin as 'platonic friends' except u dnt visit each oda n neva in lone places. Yes, i had platonic friends in my 'jew' years in uni.so close we were dt i later figured their bfs must've thot me really harmless. And one finally told me she was attracted to me back then bt i was too blind.one of my peeps had dis platonic girl 4 yrs. She eventually seduced him;-) Was it queen latifah/monique had one for 20ys finally they married:-D So leave adults out of it! U ladies ask 4 too much u cant eat your cake n hv it!!

U might still b a Jew guy 4 all we know wink
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2011
yes, it's possible, but those friendships tend to be from childhood or youth. extremely rare for those kinds of friendships to develop when both parties are older, unless the issue of attraction and sexual tension has been dealt with and put away.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by oladayo042: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2011
The only place where this is possible is the uni where you see each other everyday and develop something like an educational relationship - tutorials, extramural, group discussion, and their likes.
Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2011
Oladayo you joking right?
While i was still in the university most guys used the pretext of tutorials in having sex with girls left and right and many girls in many cases were willing to open their legs as long as such guys would provide them with expo during the exam periods.Nothing goes for nothing in a naija university.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) / MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.