Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,428 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter (5711 Views)

" My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex / My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. / My Sister's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Ronnnie: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Denvacandy:
This is a true life story that has made me to hate my sister so much and never to have anything friendly with peoples kids again.

Shes my elder sister and she has a daughter of 5 year old, have always love little kids, maybe because i am the last born tho. so everytime i show love and care for her kids, not knowing shes thinking negative always.

She stays in abeokuta and i also reside in abeokuta, most times i do go to thier house every saturday and when i get there, i dont really interact with elderly people, i can play with kids from morning till night, eventually.

On this particular day, i informed her i was coming and offcourse she know i will get something for the kids. i got there around noon and when i greeted everybody, i noticed she and her husband left for the room and also sent the other girl staying with them outside and she now asked the little girl to come it beside me and everybody left the parlour expect me and the little girl.

My mind was actually not there because over my dead body will i be sexually attracted to a little kid, when i no mad.

So they have actually planned all this just to see if i have somethin in secret, the little girl started questioning me allot, asking various question just for me to give her attention, but i just stay focus watching the television till some of them started coming outside to the parlour.

Immediately i left, i recall that scenario and i was so devastated and sad, like this woman is my blood sister, all the love i show for them are geniue from my heart and i will never have any negative shit towards them.

To be honest with you guhs, the main reason why i care so much about this family is because of how she took care of me when i was little, i still remember everything, now me trying to show the love back, this is all the bullshit i got.

To actually confirm this matter, i posted something similar on my whatsapp group, blocking all my contact from seeing it except the husband, and he responded by posting something on his status ( Trust nobody ).

Anytime i remember i always thank God for not putting me to shame, like what could ave happen if the devil use my enemy or something, its just to sad this is a family member.
Rule number 16 of the 48 laws of power:Use absence to increase respect and honour
All this test is more to your coming to their house every Saturday rather than being close to her kids.....
My advice is to stop going to their place till further notice....if that is how they honour you for just showing you care...then stay away.......

4 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by luizpippo(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Honourable2003:
Maybe the husband of your sis planned it, i guess... Or she have another hidden agenda for you not to come their house again sha... My brother once you are self independence dont bother going there for fun or play, stay away you be male and you will need to start up ur own family nw. Leave your sis, but you can be sending the children gift maybe during xmas sha... And try telling your sis her intention towards you.. Or maybe the family elders sha! To clear off the grudges

Used to go to my aunt's place most weekends but after a while i advised myself. They had 3 daughters, oldest is 11 now, i haven't been there since 2018, yet we are in the same city.

I love playing with kids alot, giving ourselves nicknames, hi-fives and grinding knuckles but i know too well to keep my distance in most cases.

3 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by SenecaTheYonger: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bennysam:

Are you really normal? What a foolish thing to say, you must be a female because by their words you shall know them ... idiot

He’s just trying to impress his girlfriend on Here. He thinks it was funny

2 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by 1Sharon(f): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Your sister is fvcked up for that. If she suspected you did anything, she could have done her investigation privately, now your relationship is scarred.

If you were truly molesting her daughter, she won't be happy to see you. Her personality would have changed.
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by azammi(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
This things happens , Lostchild talking about things related to this done make me carry caution. You can learn from that Mans life . May God bless him.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by oilmane(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=Denvacandy post=108406828]This is a true life story that has made me to hate my sister so much and never to have anything friendly with peoples kids again.

Shes my elder sister and she has a daughter of 5 year old, have always love little kids, maybe because i am the last born tho. so everytime i show love and care for her kids, not knowing shes thinking negative always.

She stays in abeokuta and i also reside in abeokuta, most times i do go to thier house every saturday and when i get there, i dont really interact with elderly people, i can play with kids from morning till night, eventually.

On this particular day, i informed her i was coming and offcourse she know i will get something for the kids. i got there around noon and when i greeted everybody, i noticed she and her husband left for the room and also sent the other girl staying with them outside and she now asked the little girl to come it beside me and everybody left the parlour expect me and the little girl.

My mind was actually not there because over my dead body will i be sexually attracted to a little kid, when i no mad.

So they have actually planned all this just to see if i have somethin in secret, the little girl started questioning me allot, asking various question just for me to give her attention, but i just stay focus watching the television till some of them started coming outside to the parlour.

Immediately i left, i recall that scenario and i was so devastated and sad, like this woman is my blood sister, all the love i show for them are geniue from my heart and i will never have any negative shit towards them.

To be honest with you guhs, the main reason why i care so much about this family is because of how she took care of me when i was little, i still remember everything, now me trying to show the love back, this is all the bullshit i got.

To actually confirm this matter, i posted something similar on my whatsapp group, blocking all my contact from seeing it except the husband, and he responded by posting something on his status ( Trust nobody ).

Anytime i remember i always thank God for not putting me to shame, like what could ave happen if the devil use my enemy or something, its just to sad this is a family member

Congratulations for beating the test but what led to it? There's no smoke without fire so what happened that made them had to test you?
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Furcko: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
proxitaly:

Op be careful how you play with children. If a child ever blurts 'unkuu touch my bumbum' forget it. Whether you did it or not will be left to your conscience inside prison
grin grin.e Don be for you grin
Omo this comment made me laugh loudly on the road
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Jazzman01: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
goodmike7:
@poster
I totally understand you and i also get where they are coming from....since you know your intentions are pure and you are not a pervert as they presumed then stay far away from the kids and avoid your sister and her husband.

I was once like you and i love kids a lot, but when i traveled abroad that was the first thing my friends warned me about..I still cant stay far from them but only play or talk to them in public space never in enclosed places. You just need to understand we live in a very strange world where even fathers abuse their kids. My advise, let them know you knew what they up to and stay far away from them and other kids especially female kids.. Always play with kids in open places and in the presence of their wards.

Honestly things have deteriorated and the world is really fúcked up at the moment. These days even fathers cannot be trusted with their daughters! what a shame. something that doesn't happen in the olden days.

The case of that stupid Lady that anchors the TVC morning show is still making me mad. if i were her husband, i would have divorced her instantly. How dare you say you dont trust your husband with your daughter on national TV !

Some useless sick men have destroyed the image and reputation of the male gender to the extent that no man can be trusted with minors again no matter how highly placed the man is. these days even pastors and other religious leaders are not left out of the suspicion.
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Clinghton: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
I feel your pain, I also understand your sister abnormal things are happening all over the world, I think you should be conscious of your every move to avoid further suspicion.

Maybe less visit would make them appreciate your presence.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Charmingrascal(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jamahyel:
exactly, the sister is sick. The story dey pain me .

As in the story dey make me vex and I know this story might not be fake.
Denvacandy I will advise you that even when you go their house stay away from her daughter and make it obvious that you are intentionally staying away from her, if she has siblings (I mean ur nephews) be closer to them than the girl.

One day your sister will ask why are you not playing or getting gift for her daughter, that is when you will stylishly tell her that you don't want to get close to her before people will be thinking something else.
You can even share a (fake) story of a guy who was falsely accused of abusing her niece because he was always close to her.
Your sister's conscience will disturb her, this could be her husband's plan tho.

2 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by ednut1(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
This thing is in your head. If they wanted to test you noone or only one person will be at home na. Bros you are paranoid. Even a pedo wont do the stuff with everyone around na
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by ghettochild(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Stop going to their house ooo
It as simple as that

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by meetme01: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Denvacandy:
This is a true life story that has made me to hate my sister so much and never to have anything friendly with peoples kids again.

Anytime i remember i always thank God for not putting me to shame, like what could ave happen if the devil use my enemy or something, its just to sad this is a family member.

Assumption kills faster than cancer, the cure is even more costlier. With cancer, you know the stage and nip it ASAP. Assumption, you continue to wonder why, you become paranoid, if care is not taken, you build a wall between and depression sets in before you know PTSD is building up till Schizophrenia starts.

Stop assuming, it you need answers, be bold to ask them. If not, just take it as a normal day and move on with Sis who has no ulterior motive aside your Assumption.
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Kuriosmynd: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
As my policy,i don't buy food, sweet or anything for people's kids.
Even my sister's kid, I hardly play with them, except on few occasions when everyone is there and I try to be funny with them...
U will hardly see me and a kid playing all alone...like don't I have other things to occupy my mind? I don't see kids as play partner....Maybe that's why till today I don't feel strongly about kids..
No time for unnecessary palaver..
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Victerica(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Your sister is very foolish for trying to use her little daughter to test her pedophilic brother.

U are stupid
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by arthurwillia(m): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2021
Denvacandy:

Assumption kills
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by AmazingELixir: 12:20am On Dec 12, 2021
grin

Op sorry ooo! Don't hate your sister because of that...I'm sure it is her husband that put her upto the plot and she can't go against her husband's wish also that presents her the opportunity to prove her brother You ain't no paedophile.

Trust she is proud and glad you passed the test if that is what it is.

Just try to limit your show of physical affection towards the kids and also reduce the frequency of your visit to their house....don't be quick to forget all the wonderful things she's done for you when you were little.

As for the husband he is just trying to protect his children ...parents can't be too careful these days
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by chigomiced: 4:13am On Dec 12, 2021
Reason I don't get personal with people's kids...

I love Dem from afar...

No brother carry me on ur lap and shiiii

They can hate me all they can...

I no dey baby sit any body pikin ..

To avoid stories that touch...

Denvacandy:

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by chigomiced: 4:15am On Dec 12, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

Op sorry ooo! Don't hate your sister because of that...I'm sure it is her husband that put her upto the plot and she can't go against her husband's wish also that presents her the opportunity to prove her brother You ain't no paedophile.

Trust she is proud and glad you passed the test if that is what it is.

Just try to limit your show of physical affection towards the kids and also reduce the frequency of your visit to their house....don't be quick to forget all the wonderful things she's done for you when you were little.

Aa for the husband he is just trying to protect his children ...parents can't be too careful these days

May the wife starve the husband of sex soon

Op say amen cheesy
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by chigomiced: 4:18am On Dec 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
As my policy,i don't buy food, sweet or anything for people's kids.
Even my sister's kid, I hardly play with them, except on few occasions when everyone is there and I try to be funny with them...
U will hardly see me and a kid playing all alone...like don't I have other things to occupy my mind? I don't see kids as play partner....Maybe that's why till today I don't feel strongly about kids..
No time for unnecessary palaver..

Omo good for you oOoOO ...

These days nobody know where wahala go from come...

Ur innocent gestures can be misinterpreted these days....
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by zed7: 4:44am On Dec 12, 2021
This guy is paranoid. Nobody planned anything, your mind is playing tricks on you.
That's how some people just go about hating people for no reason. They come up with silly excuses like 'she's always eyeing me'.
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Justkatty(f): 6:36am On Dec 12, 2021
Maybe she's suspecting something
I'll advice you limit your going there and when ever you visit don't stay in an enclosed place with her..
But your sis, how sure is she about her husband?

Sometimes na we dey use our hand create problem to ourselves.

She should nurture her daughter very well not only on uncles.

But don't create enemity biko, she's just being careful because of what is happening.
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by benqo01(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2021
Seriously this is very disturbing cos it coming from your sis,if it was an outsider well i would have said its kinda understandable.

I do visit my sis at abuja ,atimes she leaves her 2 daughters at home with me to take care of when she is not around,i go pick them at school......bath them and even feed them,so i do not know why your sis will have such thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Ilekokonit: 12:46am On Dec 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
Too much of everything is bad. U visits them too much, u care abt them too much, u play with their kids too much. Learn to be scarce. Visit them once in a blue moon.

Proverbs 25:17
Withdraw thy foot from thy neighbour's house; lest he be weary of thee, and so hate thee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Corea4king(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2021
Ur own is even better.There is no any tenant leaving with us. Is just only me apart from her husband that is grow up there. Most annoying thing is whenever my sister is bathing her female kids,she will tell them to hold there ears and be shouting to them; if anybody touches ur bum bum tell me immediately. And I have noticed that whenever her kid come to room,she will use another means to let her out of my room and for that reasons, I will be making her female kids to hate so that they will be not coming inside my room.
I am not angry with my sister action because she is taking necessary precautions to avoid story that touches heart.Maybe,she has seen things like that happening and equally want to make her kids to open up to her whenever somebody touches their bum bum.

Mechanics ekwerozi Mara ndi bu ndi ara.
As for testing, she dare not try that because she knows the repercussions
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2021
Stop playing with little kids Avoid dem.times are bad.some kids might even say you abused d when you did not.
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Bigpapi: 4:14am On Dec 26, 2021
Denvacandy:

Op it's normal in Nigeria now, so my advice for u is not to play with little kids especially girls if not even your twin sister will suspect u...just stop playing with the girl child for the last time as a man

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? / Handsome Or Pretty (pics) / How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.