Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke (52053 Views)

Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by KingLarry04: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2021
A loan app wiped ur account, u don't want to mention their name, yet you are looking for a better loan app? Oga Lai Mohammed, well don sir

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Law401: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2021
Can bon is the best...others follow. Just recently too my account was debited from one of those online loaning companies. It didn't reflex on their app and I didn't get any text that I've paid. The account couldn't be traced, but my bank says they'll block my account to prevent this from happening. Demmm....I think some of their staffs are coded serious thieves

AnonPoet:
How a loan app wiped out my account and left me broke

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

Which decent loan apps can one use in the future?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Which off these three is recommended abeg?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Berankis: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by 77up(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2021
Oro olohun oni sa I se.

avoid anything that has to do with interest with the best of your ability and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by lomprico(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

They took their money back. Why are u complaining dint u agree to terms n condition?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by winner37(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2021
As this country no balance you get mind to collect loan and you refused to return on due time right ? What do you think will defall on you ?
Sorry , hustle well more are coming
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by cayorday89(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2021
Sounds like something I could do and have done. Did they take more than you owe them when you put the interest into consideration? If yes, please find a way to get to them.

You sef walk into a micro finance bank and get loan, it's far better than all this online money lender who have no regards for people's privacy.

The best loan you can get if at all you are earning anything is to deny yourself all that faaji and enjoyment, save massively over a period of time and do whatever you needed to do with the borrowed money even if it is not enough at least you have your peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by okolojay: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2021
Bro running a business is not easy that is why people need to borrow. Even Dangote sef dey borrow money. But koko is for you to borrow from the right place.
sonnie10:
So you had money in your account but still went ahead to collect load. Greed!
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by JOemmy(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2021
megabosslevelz:
Only one loan platform I can recommend for you.
1. FairMoney
2. FairMoney
3. FairMoney

Please use my referral code MAAA05 ejor grin

What amount is their minimum loans and what are the terms?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by okolojay: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2021
The fastest place he can get a quick loan is fair money to be honest
cayorday89:
Sounds like something I could do and have done. Did they take more than you owe them when you put the interest into consideration? If yes, please find a way to get to them.

You sef walk into a micro finance bank and get loan, it's far better than all this online money lender who have no regards for people's privacy.

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by hahn(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

I paid Carbon, Branch and Fairmoney recently and even though I was over 30 days late they never called me for one day.

But you see Lcredit, Easement, palmcredit and those apps that look the same, avoid them by all means

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by cayorday89(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Is only in Nigeria that you will lend a friend money and end up loosing both the money and the friendship.!
If you no lose yourself you are still on point, some will make you doubt yourself, and you will be asking yourself, shey na bad I do?, or where did I go wrong in all this?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by eteebanky1: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2021
fairMoney advertisement

fake story, all for advert...... Nigerians, pls run away from anything loan app, avoid them like plague

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by friendl: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Fairmoney
Branch

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2021
hahn:

I paid Carbon, Branch and Fairmoney recently and even though I was over 30 days late they never called me for one day.

But you see Lcredit, Easement, palmcredit and those apps that look the same, avoid them by all means
all this shout fr fairmoney,do the have credit score as in,if one want to borrow from 300k upword,or do you need to build ur limit bfr given such amount
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by MosiPeterz(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2021
Carbon is cool. Try them.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Oyiboman69: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2021
pdppower:
You claimed they wiped your account yet you still don't want to mention their name. Kwantinu
and he is even demanding to be introduced to a better app loan....

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Champneys: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

You are insane!
You took a loan, you are obligated to pay back installmentally, you defaulted despite having money in your account..... And you are here complaining because they wiped your account? You are a fu...cking dunderhead!
Get lost.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by cayorday89(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2021
okolojay:
The fastest place he can get a quick loan is fair money to be honest
Most times, those loan app don't have issue as long as you pay up, but in cases of emergency or inability to pay whether knowingly or circumstantial and you value your privacy them micro Fiance is the best bet, it's only the guarantor that will know you are owing, not people you are impressing who are still in your contact.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by redcliff: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

are you oweing them or not oweing them? the money they took from your account, is it the amount you owe them plus interest the took? did they take more than what you owe? if not, please dont complain..
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by almakiyyun(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2021
Fairmoney is the best, low interest rate with good repayment period.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by hope4nigeria(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
If you own the loan app what will you do?

They have their terms and conditions, you signed up for this, they showed you everything and you agreed to this.

But once you collect the money, you will come to naira land and be disturbing us on how them do you strong thing.

What's the point of going into a business? Is it not to make money?

Baba them don use you cash out, na December we dey o.
if I collect any loan App and your interest rate is more than single digit, I will not pay both capital and the interest. And you can't do me nothing.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by tuzle(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2021
joeytrib:
I am so sorry about your experience but incase of next time use FairMoney boss. They have the best interest rate out there.
It is like u are one of their employee. I will advice everybody to avoid all this loan app whether best rate or not.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by sexyshola1218: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2021
I have been using fair money since last year and I think they are the best.
Berankis:
Kwikmoney now Migo is the best! I remember at a time some years back when I was struggling with finances and I had to borrow from them. Wow! They were so professional and I can never forget them.
They don't steal money from your account, no illegal or unauthorized deductions, no stupid harassments. Even when they had to message my contacts, they put it like... We have been trying to reach out to this person regarding a business to settle with us. Kindly help us reach out to this person. Wow! I love them!!
So, I borrowed and defaulted, infact I was ready for them to kill me if they wanted, cos the money wasn't just there at the time but they were very patient with me and kept remind me of my overdue outstanding. They only charged me for defaulting just once. I paid all my outstanding immediately I got money again (it took months grin)
(Kwikmoney)Migo!
I don't intend borrowing again cos I am more stable now but if anyone wants to try - use Migo.
*561# from your mobile, but you will be rated credit-wise cool.

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by jrusky(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2021
Pls guys stay away from all these fake loan shit app. Nigeria is too dangerous fraudulent country to be doing Loan apps nonsense.

Stay away from those app. Yahoo boys are weird and wild.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by millennialaku2: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2021
the op is just out to advertise fair money undecided
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by noisy45(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Use Branch and have peace of mind
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by MMXX: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2021
This thread everyone dey shout fair money,e con be like say this is a sponsored thread or advertisement by fairmoney lipsrsealed

Cus Any form of advert is advert regardless

only you dem wipe your account

Only you no gree mention the Loan all wey swindle you

Only you wan still borrow next time
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by YourFavorite21(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2021
Why are u bringing ur matter to nairaland, wetin u want make we do? And you are even covering their names, abeg carry ya cross jare!
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by olaolulazio(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

carbon
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by PennywysCares(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

why u left ur card details still connected to ur account when u know you couldn't pay on the due date, you should have blocked ur card then hustle to pay their money in their convenience time.

If they have collected ur money through ur BVN then go to ur back but if it's through ur ATM card then you gat urself to blame for not blocking ur ATM card
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by PlaysNigeria: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2021
Your mumu no too much like this?
You borrowed money but you're not willing to pay back, at the same time you are thirsty to make "sweet cash".
Another greedy cunning Nigerian sighted angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

CBN Announces Sale Of Polaris Bank, Unveils New Owner / Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) / Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.