Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? (34996 Views)

I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by AsapTeddy(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Buliwyf:

How does this disprove what I said? LMAO 🤣🤣. This one is so pained he is trying to revive talk of many months past. Childish nonsense.

Rest kid
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
AsapTeddy:

Rest kid

Somebody shamelessly begging for recharge card on a faceless forum is calling another person a kid. Where do you hopeless people crawl out from? You that they are still feeding at home is typing "kid" with that your rotten hand that cannot make money but only beg. I just dey laugh

New year. New jokes lol.

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by AsapTeddy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Buliwyf:

Somebody shamelessly begging for recharge card on a faceless forum is calling another person a kid. Where do you hopeless people crawl out from? You that they are still feeding at home is typing "kid" with that your rotten hand that cannot make money but only beg. I just dey laugh

New year. New jokes lol.

Ok kid
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
AsapTeddy:

Ok kid

Ok shameless beggar
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by AsapTeddy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Buliwyf:

Ok shameless beggar

Ok urchin. You can rest now
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
AsapTeddy:

Ok urchin. You can rest now

Ok destitute failure. You can beg now.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by HeavensWarrior: 4:29pm On Mar 29
Buliwyf:

Another fake story. My childhood friend read it too and nothing happened to him. He is fine right now and is married with kids. Stop bringing hearsay as proof. They should better go and find what happened to your childhood friend. Maybe it is genetic.

It might be fake but are you that ignorant to not understand that reading it alone can not do anything to you until you start practicing what is in it. That's probably what might have happened
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by HeavensWarrior: 4:43pm On Mar 29
joelliving:
I hardly post on nairaland but I'll do this for those who care to listen.
See ehn my own Childhood friend is in likely to be in chains and Fetterrs now.
He ran mad about 26 years ago.
Donno what has become of him now though,but I don't think he got out of the lunacy.
It was that same book satanic book that he read.
They claim to conjure "angels".
But in reality those are demons.
Most times the so called angels appear to them and that's usually the beginning of lunacy.

Ignorance will lead many to doom. Just leave them that don't understand what is going on beyond what they see daily.🙏🏾
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by HeavensWarrior: 4:44pm On Mar 29
jesusjnr2020:
Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seven Books Of Moses"?

I recently saw a thread where someone offered the sixth and seventh books of Moses for sale in this section, and something that happened to my friend after he was given the seventh book of Moses immediately came to mind.

At the time I had been hearing of the seventh books of Moses, and obviously what really aroused my curiosity or attracted my attention to the book was that it was named after "Moses" in the Bible, so being a Christian, who very knew about the biblical Moses and the books he wrote in the Bible, that gave me the impression that it was possibly related to him, and probably a continuation of his books in the Bible.

Hence the curiosity to find out what it was really about, as i didn't know what to make of it yet. But that was not until something serious happened to my friend after he received the book from his friend in school.

He was a friend of mine during the days I was still a sinner. We weren't that close though, but I can remember once arranging a Christmas party together with him a long time ago, as was the custom during those days.

He was a student of a university situated somewhere in the east, and obviously he was a cultist, so one day while yet on campus, one of his cultist' friends had given him the "seventh books of Moses". Although he didn't open it yet to read it but just dropped it on his table at his room at school, and traveled back to his family home in Port Harcourt.

But on getting to his room where he lived in Port Harcourt, after opening the door, he saw the same "seventh book of Moses", which he left at school, on the table in his room in Port Harcourt.

He almost ran mad, that's if he didn't really do so for a while, as he was behaving strangely afterwards on the streets, culminating in him foolishly confronting the police which eventually landed him in a police cell.

After I heard he had been released from detention and was back at home, I immediately went to see him to confirm this, also at the time I had just repented, so I felt being there could be of benefit to him.

When I got to his house, I saw him sat on one of the seats of the dinning table of his house, so I sat down next to him, and from close range, I could see that he has been seriously beaten, as his eyes was bloodied and his tooth was broken. I felt really sorry for him.

As a result, i felt compelled to tell him to repent, to save himself from such a situation. I think I also prayed with him before I left.

Hence, after what happened to my friend after he was given the "seventh books of Moses" by his fellow cultist' friend on campus, even though i had just repented and started my walk with God at the time, i didn't need anyone else to tell me that it was not of God, but of the devil and a diabolic book which had absolutely nothing to do with God, despite it being called by the name of Moses in the Bible.

The name Moses obviously was used as a ploy by the devil to also lure many, especially Christians to the book, as was typical of him, so that when they are drawn to it as a result, before they knew what was happening, they would already be trapped in his demonic web.

This is not hear-say but a true story about what happened to my own friend after he was given the book by his cultist' friend, so it's not a book I'd advise any Christian to read or have anything to do with.

It's satanic!

God bless.

Concerning this book, it's not that bad. It depends on the user. It's either he or she wants to use it for something good or bad.
Our neighbor then in Ketu, a Muslim brother practiced what was in the book and got some mysterious power from it. He offended his father one night and couldn't sleep inside the house.. so he slept in front of the entrance to enter their apartment. His father came outside to look for him, he crossed over his son and didn't notice. When going back inside, he stepped on his son and didn't notice as well. Someone who was very obvious to see. We asked him how he did it and he will just laugh.
His sister also took this book and started practicing. She was warned not to get scared of anything she sees. 7 days she definitely saw something and got scared. She ran mad. We don't know if she saw something but for her to run mad after getting in touch with the practices, that was the only evidence to what might have caused it.

Then there is a Woli. One of my sister's friend grandfather. He used the book as well in his sanctuary. I don't know if he used it for good or bad things but after he died @100+, his brother came to pack some of his tools to make use of it for himself. They always spoke about their grandfather brother as a wicked person.
When the brother carried this 6th & 7th book blah blah, the pages were dropping like dusts on the floor, the letters were fading. Probably the grandfather never wanted anybody to get in touch with the book.
There is power ooo... people need to be filled with the holy spirit to see things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" / Policemen Sent To Inspect Christ Embassy In UK Get Rhapsody Of Realities / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.