Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? (35514 Views)

I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Adjovi: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2021
Buliwyf:

You are making up stories. It is just paining you that you have run into people with more intelligence than the rabble that usually swallow your stories. Keep perpetuating fake stories and we will keep bursting it.

Pele o the most intelligent I don hear you grin grin grin.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by GoodIsGod: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2021
Buliwyf:

You are an idiot. Can't his father lie? You see why I say you are foolish. For you to believe something because your father said it or someone else's father said it shows you are not fit to make rational decisions. You are dumb and the more you talk the more you prove it. First you claimed that I was insulting others and calling them foolish like I called you. And now your only proof for is that I believe someone's father can tell a lie. My father can tell a lie. So can your father. So can anybody's father. If you like get emotional about it.

What a hopeless fool you are. Keep making a monkey out of yourself. Next time you will know not to cross people like me or start arguments by insult so I don't mop the floor with you. cheesy
Just look at the embodiment of hopelessness. I am not cursing you. I am making a factual psychological diagnosis about the state and capacity of your mental faculties. You are mentally handicapped. Sorry if I am blunt. cheesy
Maybe you need to light some red candles in order to get intelligence. What a buffoon grin

Stop calling everyone you come across online your papa names.
I learnt he bears those name; Idiot, Fool, Mad man, Stupid etc.

Not everyone reasons like an insane man. Keep the names to your family alone grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Stop calling everyone you come across online your papa names.
I learnt he bears those name; Idiot, Fool, Mad man, Stupid etc.

Not everyone reasons like an insane man. Keep the names to your family alone grin

Says the foolish son of a nonentity who will never ever be greater than his failure of a father. cheesy cheesy
Idiotic son of an idiot.
You think you know how to insult because I didn't reply your earlier reference to my father. Wait I dey cook food for your hungry papa. Let me help the fool that was unfortunate to birth a negative achievement like you. His life is tragic enough as it is.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Kobojunkiee: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
lesbiconverter:
you are the proof of ignorance. The OP was writing from EXPERIENCE and yet you're still demanding. Clown!
Writing from experience?

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by charlsecy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
@jesusjnr2020
I and my friend picked the book back in the days of our secondary school during manual labour. I went through the content. It contained a bit of Jewish history, psalms, how to make spells and rituals, invocations, materials needed for such, and the like.

I later discarded it.

I am not mad. My friend who picked it isn't too. Till today!

We left secondary school in 2002.

jesusjnr2020:
....it was named after "Moses" in the Bible, so being a Christian, who very knew about the biblical Moses and the books he wrote in the Bible, that gave me the impression that it was possibly related to him, and probably a continuation of his books in the Bible.
The Pentateuch was probably written by multiple authors across times...
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by GoodIsGod: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
Buliwyf:

Says the foolish son of a nonentity who will never ever be greater than his failure of a father. cheesy cheesy
Idiotic son of an idiot.
You think you know how to insult because I didn't reply your earlier reference to my father. Wait I dey cook food for your hungry papa. Let me help the fool that was unfortunate to birth a negative achievement like you. His life is tragic enough as it is.

E pain am e wan die o grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
GoodIsGod:

E pain am e wan die o grin

The truth is that I am not actually proud of having to drag your dad. He has done nothing to me and insulting him, even though what I said is a true statement, doesn't add anything to the point I have been making on this thread. But when you behave like a dumb ungulate some of us have to correct you using the whip and the boot. The way beasts of burden are usually corrected.

I say this with all humility I can muster, I am better than you at everything that matters: intelligence, exposure, logic, life experiences etc. Trust me. And my mental fortitude supercedes yours by an order of magnitude. So you are in over your head here. If you want to have a civil conversation let me know. But if you want to continue trading insults with me I will make a show of you like I have done already. All bets are now off since you decided to make this about your family.

Choose your next words wisely.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by GoodIsGod: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Buliwyf:

The truth is that I am not actually proud of having to drag your dad. He has done nothing to me and insulting him, even though what I said is a true statement, doesn't add anything to the point I have been making on this thread. But when you behave like a dumb ungulate some of us have to correct you using the whip and the boot. The way beasts of burden are usually corrected.

I say this with all humility I can muster, I am better than you at everything that matters: intelligence, exposure, logic, life experiences etc. Trust me. And my mental fortitude supercedes yours by an order of magnitude. So you are in over your head here. If you want to have a civil conversation let me know. But if you want to continue trading insults with me I will make a show of you like I have done already. All bets are now off since you decided to make this about your family.

Choose your next words wisely.

Can you see how stupid you sound again?
This is a faceless forum and you have concluded that you are better than me in all ramifications already .

Do you know me ?

Guy every Madman is the wisest man on earth in their own sights even when they walk naked.

Stay blessed and sorry for the name calling.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Can you see how stupid you sound again?
This is a faceless forum and you have concluded that you are better than me in all ramifications already .

Do you know me ?

Guy every Madman is the wisest man on earth in their own sights even when they walk naked.

Stay blessed and sorry for the name calling.

I will repeat again. I am better than you in all places that matter. You are one of the few people here I can say that about 100% because it shows in your manner of thinking and even your ability to lay down your arguments. I don't need to know anything else about you to understand your intellectual and social limitations based on how you write and construct arguments. Haphazard thoughtlessness and unparalleled foolishness is the mildest way to describe it.

All of your posts reeks of insular stupidity the likes of which I seldom engage with on Nairaland. So yeah. You are beneath me. The likes of you will always never measure up to the likes of me. Chew on that and let that be seared into your brain forever. cheesy
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by GoodIsGod: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Buliwyf:

I will repeat again. I am better than you in all places that matter. You are one of the few people here I can say that about 100% because it shows in your manner of thinking and even your ability to lay down your arguments. I don't need to know anything else about you to understand your intellectual and social limitations based on how you write and construct arguments. Haphazard thoughtlessness and unparalleled foolishness is the mildest way to describe it.

All of your posts reeks of insular stupidity the likes of which I seldom engage with on Nairaland. So yeah. You are beneath me. The likes of you will always never measure up to the likes of me. Chew on that and let that be seared into your brain forever. cheesy

Kiddo don't start what you can't finish with me. I will drag you till you abandon your Monika or get both of us banned.

I am trying to avoid you as you started the insult in the first place. Fighting over issues is not my thing.

I have got more important things to attend to. Please don't mention me again Wizkid.

Thanks and goodnight
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Kiddo don't start what you can't finish with me. I will drag you till you abandon your Monika or get both of us banned.

I am trying to avoid you as you started the insult in the first place. Fighting over issues is not my thing.

I have got more important things to attend to. Please don't mention me again Wizkid.

Thanks and goodnight

More idiotic boasting by an empty-headed nonentity. Lmao. Talking about getting banned like as if his life depends on Nairaland.

The guy who quoted me on this thread and started with insult and tried to make the disagreement about my family is claiming that I started insulting him first. Wonders shall never end. This one brain no dey function well again grin grin
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by GoodIsGod: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
Buliwyf:

More idiotic boasting by an empty-headed nonentity. Lmao. Talking about getting banned like as if his life depends on Nairaland.

The guy who quoted me on this thread and started with insult and tried to make the disagreement about my family is claiming that I started insulting him first. Wonders shall never end. This one brain no dey function well again grin grin

Lol

Now you are displaying generational insanity. You inherited it from your dad and about passing it on to your unfortunate kids.
Everyone you have engaged on this thread. It has been one insult or the other for their views.

I'm sorry for the animals that gave birth to you. They are so senseless if not they could have saved the world the trauma a cursed kid like you are giving them.

grin
Weep on. grin
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Lol

Now you are displaying generational insanity. You inherited it from your dad and about passing it on to your unfortunate kids.
Everyone you have engaged on this thread. It has been one insult or the other for their views.

I'm sorry for the animals that gave birth to you. They are so senseless if not they could have saved the world the trauma a cursed kid like you are giving them.

grin
Weep on. grin

You mean the way High Blood Pressure almost killed your dad after he realized he was a failure and now you have inherited the congenital failure plaguing your family and have developed High Blood pressure too?
The weak mugu going about on Nairaland begging for medication. You go soon die like you papa grin grin

The useless man failed and still ended up giving birth to an animal like you. Chai. That man suffering pass this world. You have failed too already because it shows. No wonder you are a Christian that thinks he can wish away his inheritance of failure by going to church. LMAO. Better take knife and castrate yourself so you don't pass your failure to your children.

The mumu begging everyone for hypertension medicine. Your life don finish and na still on this matter you go waste throway. Instead of you to hang yourself you are mentioning my father who gave me things your own dead dad never gave you and you will never be able to give your children. grin grin

See the kind of sorry thing trying to engage me. The day you will be having stroke due to the HBP you will remember what I just told you. Lol. A pig in an abattoir better pass you. You no even get money to go better hospital with better consultants make them help your life na herbal local babalawo you fit afford. Roadkill.

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by GoodIsGod: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Buliwyf:

You mean the way High Blood Pressure almost killed your dad after he realized he was a failure and now you have inherited the congenital failure plaguing your family and have developed High Blood pressure too?
The weak mugu going about on Nairaland begging for medication. You go soon die like you papa grin grin

The useless man failed and still ended up giving birth to an animal like you. Chai. That man suffering pass this world. You have failed too already because it shows. No wonder you are a Christian that thinks he can wish away his inheritance of failure by going to church. LMAO. Better take knife and castrate yourself so you don't pass your failure to your children.

The mumu begging everyone for hypertension medicine. Your life don finish and na still on this matter you go waste throway. Instead of you to hang yourself you are mentioning my father who gave me things your own dead dad never gave you and you will never be able to give your children. grin grin

See the kind of sorry thing trying to engage me. The day you will be having stroke due to the HBP you will remember what I just told you. Lol. A pig in an abattoir better pass you.

Long post grin
You wan kill ya self? grin

I only read the first sentence and busted into laughter.

You will kill ya self Wizkid.

Kid as wise as Solomon in his eyes but as stupid as his father in real life. grin
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Long post grin
You wan kill ya self? grin

I only read the first sentence and busted into laughter.

You will kill ya self Wizkid.

Kid as wise as Solomon in his eyes but as stupid as his father in real life. grin

At least my father no get HBP and I no inherit am. I dey kamkpe. My papa train me go school. I get job. I even travel abroad and my papa dey alive to see my success.

Abeg where your own papa dey. Which skool e send you? No wonder you dey quick to call people father because your father na capital failure and a wretched man. And your own poverty don get belle with twins sotay you don quickly get HBP at your young age.

You will end up like your dad. Useless and worthless. Not respected by his family or even his children. You will die slowly and with regret and you will always remember this conversation.

Some people pass you for this life. I have told you already. You are beneath me. When you have stroke and they are carrying you up and down to cure you, you will remember that you met someone once you predicted how you will end in life. cheesy cheesy
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by kabillionaire(m): 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
God! I'm looking for a hard copy of it.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by beliconsulting: 4:42am On Dec 15, 2021
beliconsulting:

Nigerians are grappling with post-pandemic non-availability of money to purchase basic necessities. Inflation is decimating whatever is left of the available money in the pockets of many. Freedom from this vicious shackle seems to be on everyone’s mind. The Bible says, “I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts”. What are these precepts that guarantee your freedom from lack of money? Let’s assist you to gain freedom, even if it is for this festive season. From 14th-16th December, 2021, we will be offering a very simple guidance on the precept to use to attract money. May the Lord’s unfailing love locate us! Shalom.

“…Let Your mercies come also to me, O LORD—Your salvation according to Your word. shall I have an answer for him who reproaches me, For I trust in Your word. And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth, For I have hoped in Your ordinances. So shall I keep Your law continually, Forever and ever. And I will walk at liberty, For I seek Your precepts. I will speak of Your testimonies also before kings, And will not be ashamed. And I will delight myself in Your commandments, Which I love. My hands also I will lift up to Your commandments, Which I love, And I will meditate on Your statutes…”

The opening verse of the psalm tells us that God’s mercies are available to everyone, and they guarantee total liberation from all kind of troubles. When the disciples found that they were in a desperate situation, for they had not caught a single fish all morning, they turned to the Lord’s precept for help. Jesus said to them, “cast the net to the right side of the boat”, and immediately they did, we find that their financial status moved from zero naira to thousands of naira. Obedience completely transformed the disciples’ situation. It was a rapid transformation! We also find rapid transformation in the walk around the wall of Jericho.
Therefore to liberate ourselves from the shackles of lack this yuletide season, it is necessary to partake in the prayer of seven, by reading the quoted psalm seven times daily for seven days. Keep this ordinance continually. Trust in them and you will walk in liberty.
The Lord is near to the brokenhearted, and saves the crushed in spirit. The Lord redeems the life of his servants; none of those who take refuge in him will be condemned.

See our signature
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Buliwyf:
More ridiculous fables and rumors about people running mad after reading the book or experiencing anomalies. Most of those fables are perpetuated by Christians who are trying to discourage people from reading the book even though they themselves never read it. This OP is just coming to lie through his teeth and pretend he knows someone it happened to. We already know you suffer from delusions so this is no different considering you claimed to kill TB Joshua.

I know a few people personally who were interested in the occult or general knowledge at one time or another who read the book and tried to practice it and nothing happened to them even after they stopped. This clown is just lying as usual.

The occult, just like your religion, is nothing but fluff. Nothing but empty promises made to give lesser men like you a semblance of confidence in a world they dont control. It is worthless and meaningless.
Wow
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:
Christians will lambast Muslims and Traditional worshipers and other religion that their world view is myopic, yet restrictions are placed on what should or what should not be learnt.

Is it not the same thing when Boko haram says education is haram because some of the knowledge inherent there leads to self realization ?

I believe in Jesus, but I have read other religions and even a book on the early life of Jesus, books which will make you doubt everything.. Its after you have read these books and still decide that the path you are following is the right path, that is when you know that you *"choosed"* the path, not when you are following blindly because your parents or all those around you say its the only way

Else you will be a zombie, as you follow blindly, let's try to read everything, then subject all of them to good criticism, only then can you come to unshakable faith and believe.
Which religion do you practice
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by bigjackass: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
smith946:
The harry potter book has many writeups like 'spells'. I have tried a 'spell' from the book..... But damn, that shit ain't real.. Nothing worked.
Technically from the book the spells are for the use of wizards. So how do you expect the spells to work when you are a muggle undecided
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by smith946: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
bigjackass:
Technically from the book the spells are for the use of wizards. So how do you expect the spells to work when you are a muggle undecided
excuse me, you said?....
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Deldrax29: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2022
smith946:
The harry potter book has many writeups like 'spells'. I have tried a 'spell' from the book..... But damn, that shit ain't real.. Nothing worked.

Of course it won't na. There's got to be procedures. If you want to learn magic, go to UK. There are schools that teach wizardry and witchcraft.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Deldrax29: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2022
FlipModeSquade:
Since you are already invested in make believe..

Why won't you go ahead and read the WHOLE make believe..

One fairy tale story is as good as another.. angry

Wait, you think magic and witchcraft are fairy tales?? angry
Do you live in Africa sha??
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Foxyfox(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
K
Tayorshd2:

It's not satanic it's a book of power and it's for does with clean heart and purity and walking with God before u can read it...

Don't forget religion or life is spiritual too ...

So there are some fasting and prayer u need to do before u can read comfortably without anything....

Although abt 15years go have read one whereby all my room started rotating and I feel like I want to vanish but all d same I ran out of the room before I later understood what I should have done before reading it ...
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by tctrills: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seven Books Of Moses"?

I recently saw a thread where someone offered the sixth and seventh books of Moses for sale in this section, and something that happened to my friend after he was given the seventh book of Moses immediately came to mind.

At the time I had been hearing of the seventh books of Moses, and obviously what really aroused my curiosity or attracted my attention to the book was that it was named after "Moses" in the Bible, so being a Christian, who very knew about the biblical Moses and the books he wrote in the Bible, that gave me the impression that it was possibly related to him, and probably a continuation of his books in the Bible.

Hence the curiosity to find out what it was really about, as i didn't know what to make of it yet. But that was not until something serious happened to my friend after he received the book from his friend in school.

He was a friend of mine during the days I was still a sinner. We weren't that close though, but I can remember once arranging a Christmas party together with him a long time ago, as was the custom during those days.

He was a student of a university situated somewhere in the east, and obviously he was a cultist, so one day while yet on campus, one of his cultist' friends had given him the "seventh books of Moses". Although he didn't open it yet to read it but just dropped it on his table at his room at school, and traveled back to his family home in Port Harcourt.

But on getting to his room where he lived in Port Harcourt, after opening the door, he saw the same "seventh book of Moses", which he left at school, on the table in his room in Port Harcourt.

He almost ran mad, that's if he didn't really do so for a while, as he was behaving strangely afterwards on the streets, culminating in him foolishly confronting the police which eventually landed him in a police cell.

After I heard he had been released from detention and was back at home, I immediately went to see him to confirm this, also at the time I had just repented, so I felt being there could be of benefit to him.

When I got to his house, I saw him sat on one of the seats of the dinning table of his house, so I sat down next to him, and from close range, I could see that he has been seriously beaten, as his eyes was bloodied and his tooth was broken. I felt really sorry for him.

As a result, i felt compelled to tell him to repent, to save himself from such a situation. I think I also prayed with him before I left.

Hence, after what happened to my friend after he was given the "seventh books of Moses" by his fellow cultist' friend on campus, even though i had just repented and started my walk with God at the time, i didn't need anyone else to tell me that it was not of God, but of the devil and a diabolic book which had absolutely nothing to do with God, despite it being called by the name of Moses in the Bible.

The name Moses obviously was used as a ploy by the devil to also lure many, especially Christians to the book, as was typical of him, so that when they are drawn to it as a result, before they knew what was happening, they would already be trapped in his demonic web.

This is not hear-say but a true story about what happened to my own friend after he was given the book by his cultist' friend, so it's not a book I'd advise any Christian to read or have anything to do with.

It's satanic!

God bless.
You boys just tell stupid and cheap lies. If everyone that reads the book goes mad, the book would have ran out of publication.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2023
tctrills:

You boys just tell stupid and cheap lies. If everyone that reads the book goes mad, the book would have ran out of publication.
The devil is a liar!

John 8:44 (KJV)

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by tctrills: 8:44am On Feb 07, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
The devil is a liar!

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Loooool if you like, write in red or green. You are only a hustler and a liar. Stop fooling people with cheap lies. When I see boys like you who just come here to lie, I wonder what you gain from your foolish dishonesty. At least, if you want to lie, tell a lie that can't easily be pointed out
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
tctrills:

Loooool if you like, write in red or green. You are only a hustler and a liar. Stop fooling people with cheap lies. When I see boys like you who just come here to lie, I wonder what you gain from your foolish dishonesty. At least, if you want to lie, tell a lie that can't easily be pointed out
jesusjnr2020:

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by tctrills: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=jesusjnr2020 post=120707799][/quote]
Why can't you just say " I am sorry I lied," and then move on? No body is going to beat you. In fact you would be respected for it.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by dwilliams: 4:42am On Feb 10, 2023
I got the book recently (some weeks back) and having heard so many gory things about it in the past... I took my time to make certain researches before I would open it...I read through the different arguments on this very thread and other platforms and I was really scared at the first two pages on this thread in particular until some more enlightened folks shed more insights on it.. ... There are so many valid arguements on both sides but before I proceed..... I didn't get the book voluntarily cos I no ready to waka naked for market.. Infact I was scared and reluctant to get it but being a student of Esotericism.. it can be Said that i have gotten to that level where i can read the book without harm ...

To digress further.... The book is an ordinary book to the mundane so is reading a book on farming without practice and knowing the right conditions to practice also... Or of what use is it to read about how do sow corns without going to the field.... You can read the book and nothing would happen....but here is the catch.... It's a powerful tool in the hand of the initiated.... Someone who has been initiated into certain level of mysticism won't dare abuse it... There are no doubts that certain people might have had terrible encounters with it.... If the uninitiated reads it and doesn't practice it then he or she is safe....

There are certain processes which involves attunement, purity, cleansing and moon positions for certain days before you can read such a book and also perform the rituals before you can get results however an individual can read it try to practice and get adverse effects due to the wrong procedure .... You don't summon an entity for example and then he appears .... If you cower or get frightened at his presence or you don't know the mystical password to that spiritual portal you just opened so you can banish or close appropriately when done then your case is sorry... Hence a level of spiritual maturity and purity needs to be in play before reading and doing the rituals.....

Ideally I shouldn't be typing this as mysticism is all about secrecy however I feel it's only fair to share my personal observations after having read through the thread before going through the process... These are my opinions and submissions I won't be debating or arguing with anyone neither will I reply anyone who me mentions l my posts...

I greet you and wish you all exceedingly well....
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by AsapTeddy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Buliwyf:

Abeg rest
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
AsapTeddy:

Abeg rest

How does this disprove what I said? LMAO 🤣🤣. This one is so pained he is trying to revive talk of many months past. Childish nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing / His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.