Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? (35017 Views)

I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Skillsnigeria: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2021
That books dey for Judaism faithful

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by offset67(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Abeg where I fit buy the book

2 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by tollyboy5(m): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2021
wink I have the pdf its not hard to find. Don't let people deceive you with lies

3 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by tollyboy5(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2021
offset67:
Abeg where I fit buy the book
Download PDF version, many of us Don read am nothing happen lol

10 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2021
tollyboy5:
wink I have the pdf its not hard to find. Don't let people deceive you with lies

Can you help with the link to the file or the file in particular? Thanks.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Adakintroy: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2021
Which kind story be this. He leave book for house travell then reach destination see the book him leave on top table.

Anyhow since we are on the subject of mistery here is what I think happened. You guy got ", high" and did not know when he
Put that book in his bag carry travel.

12 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by NNTR: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seven Books Of Moses"?

I recently saw a thread where someone offered the sixth and seventh books of Moses for sale in this section, and something that happened to my friend after he was given the seventh book of Moses immediately came to mind.

At the time I had been hearing of the seventh books of Moses, and obviously what really aroused my curiosity or attracted my attention to the book was that it was named after "Moses" in the Bible, so being a Christian, who very knew about the biblical Moses and the books he wrote in the Bible, that gave me the impression that it was possibly related to him, and probably a continuation of his books in the Bible.

Hence the curiosity to find out what it was really about, as i didn't know what to make of it yet. But that was not until something serious happened to my friend after he received the book from his friend in school.

He was a friend of mine during the days I was still a sinner. We weren't that close though, but I can remember once arranging a Christmas party together with him a long time ago, as was the custom during those days.

He was a student of a university situated somewhere in the east, and obviously he was a cultist, so one day while yet on campus, one of his cultist' friends had given him the "seventh books of Moses". Although he didn't open it yet to read it but just dropped it on his table at his room at school, and traveled back to his family home in Port Harcourt.

But on getting to his room where he lived in Port Harcourt, after opening the door, he saw the same "seventh book of Moses", which he left at school, on the table in his room in Port Harcourt.

He almost ran mad, that's if he didn't really do so for a while, as he was behaving strangely afterwards on the streets, culminating in him foolishly confronting the police which eventually landed him in a police cell.

After I heard he had been released from detention and was back at home, I immediately went to see him to confirm this, also at the time I had just repented, so I felt being there could be of benefit to him.

When I got to his house, I saw him sat on one of the seats of the dinning table of his house, so I sat down next to him, and from close range, I could see that he has been seriously beaten, as his eyes was bloodied and his tooth was broken. I felt really sorry for him.

As a result, i felt compelled to tell him to repent, to save himself from such a situation. I think I also prayed with him before I left.

Hence, after what happened to my friend after he was given the "seventh books of Moses" by his fellow cultist' friend on campus, even though i had just repented and started my walk with God at the time, i didn't need anyone else to tell me that it was not of God, but of the devil and a diabolic book which had absolutely nothing to do with God, despite it being called by the name of Moses in the Bible.

The name Moses obviously was used as a ploy by the devil to also lure many, especially Christians to the book, as was typical of him, so that when they are drawn to it as a result, before they knew what was happening, they would already be trapped in his demonic web.

This is not hear-say but a true story about what happened to my own friend after he was given the book by his cultist' friend, so it's not a book I'd advise any Christian to read or have anything to do with.

It's satanic!

God bless.

AntiChristian:
Even the five books of Moses were not written by Moses.
Psalm 103:7
He made known His ways [of righteousness and justice] to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel.

Proverbs 25:1
These are additional proverbs of Solomon, which were copied by the men of Hezekiah king of Judah:

The five books of Moses certainly were written by Moses, and no doubt, any whatsoever additional to the pentateuch, were probably done by men such Joshua, Eleazar, Samuel and Ezra.

AntiChristian:
Why care about the 6th & 7th book of Moses?

They are all products of excessive copying and editions by unknown men!
You're right, except for out of curiosity and sheer academic research, why bother about an already dishonest and unreliable 6th & 7th book of Moses

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I believe there are some Christians here who know better than i do about the "sixth and seventh books of Moses", hence in a better position to speak about it having had personal experiences with it, so they should feel free to share their experiences, so that unassuming Christians could learn so as not to fall into the same trap.

As usual though, expect some agents of the devil to want to desperately debunk this post as the works of their master is being exposed.

God bless.

Your stupid

2 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by offset67(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2021
tollyboy5:

Download PDF version, many of us Don read am nothing happen lol
no wam
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Deldrax29:
You've said it all. It's an agenda to lure many into the occult world, just like the Harry Potter series.
Since you are already invested in make believe..

Why won't you go ahead and read the WHOLE make believe..

One fairy tale story is as good as another.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by PECON1(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2021
Nobody gets mad by reading any book,practing what is written is what will confuse your mind.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Goldsplash(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by tollyboy5(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2021
NNTR:

Psalm 103:7
He made known His ways [of righteousness and justice] to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel.

Proverbs 25:1
These are additional proverbs of Solomon, which were copied by the men of Hezekiah king of Judah:

The five books of Moses certainly were written by Moses, and no doubt, any whatsoever additional to the pentateuch, were probably done by men such Joshua, Eleazar, Samuel and Ezra.

You're right, except for out of curiosity and sheer academic research, why bother about an already dishonest and unreliable 6th & 7th book of Moses

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Who told you moses wrote the first five books

3 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Goldsplash(m): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2021
Astoria:

Can you help with the link to the file or the file in particular? Thanks.
http://www.esotericarchives.com/moses/67moses.htm
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Allahismad: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2021
AntiChristian:
Even the five books of Moses were not written by Moses.

Why care about the 6th & 7th book of Moses?

They are all products of excessive copying and editions by unknown men!

Anything book related to any religion are fables, jargons. We can't dismiss that even the quoran was worthless gibberish from a man high on opium.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by sematec(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2021
Is it this books that will take us to heaven?
Just practice what you preach. Let's be guided by our conscience. Don't do bad.
We don't really need those books
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by CUMIN: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Is Moses not a Christian?

Moses was never a Christian.

Same to thing as Jesus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2021
tollyboy5:

Never mind bro. Found and downloaded. 132 pages in all.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Antifraud00: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2021
CUMIN:

Moses was never a Christian.

Same to thing as Jesus.

Please tell them oo.

Its a shame that Christians don't know Christianity

5 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2021
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Oshin56(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Is Moses not a Christian?
No he is not

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by emanobis(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2021
A very nice topic.
Let me quickly chip in something.
One thing I believe in this life is this:
The outcome of Whatsoever one is doing in this life strongly depends on the mindset employed.

If you say the book is satanic and hellish, what about the world we are in it today...is it satanic or hellish? But billions are surviving on earth.

Is the Bible satanic or divine?, But even the kingdom of darkness knows the Bible than most of us claiming to be Christians.

This vast Universe has many forces flowing within it, what you project is what the cosmic replies you with.

You reading it as a Cultist has its implications coz you must have built a premonition about negative intentions.

Some other person might decide to read it with an open mind just for fun or to know more about the life and special practices indulged by Moses.

So, I wouldn't say the book is purely Satanic, but the dark part of your subconscious projected into the cosmic thereby manifestibg itself.

The Powers lying within the Universe gave you back what you wanted to see.

6 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Samuelkirk(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:
Christians will lambast Muslims and Traditional worshipers and other religion that their world view is myopic, yet restrictions are placed on what should or what should not be learnt.

Is it not the same thing when Book haram says education is haram because some of the knowledge inherent there leads to self realization ?

I believe in Jesus, but I have read other religions and even a book on the early life if Jesus, books which will make you doubt everything.. Its after you have read this books and still decide that the path you are following is the right path, is when you know that you *"chooses"* the path, not you following blindly because your parents or all those around you says you must..

Else you will be a zombie, as you follow blindly read everything, then subject all of them to good criticism, only then can you come to unshakable faith and believe.
Hello sir I like your kind of person but not everyone will come through like you did..you have the grace of God in you ,it shows that you are really grounded in the faith but don't encourage others to follow this same path

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by siant: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:
Christians will lambast Muslims and Traditional worshipers and other religion that their world view is myopic, yet restrictions are placed on what should or what should not be learnt.

Is it not the same thing when Book haram says education is haram because some of the knowledge inherent there leads to self realization ?

I believe in Jesus, but I have read other religions and even a book on the early life if Jesus, books which will make you doubt everything.. Its after you have read this books and still decide that the path you are following is the right path, is when you know that you *"chooses"* the path, not you following blindly because your parents or all those around you says you must..

Else you will be a zombie, as you follow blindly read everything, then subject all of them to good criticism, only then can you come to unshakable faith and believe.
There are some christians that want their members remain in perpetual ignorance.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Bluewitch(f): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lies and denying your own original moniker won't save you. Your comments betray you, so you can deceive others but certainly not me...

As i said earlier, you need serious deliverance from the demons controlling you, otherwise expect to keep fighting against those who speak the Truth and expose the works of the devil. Not surprised though as i expected this topic to attract the demonically influenced and agents of the devil including those posing as atheists here like you, because it exposes the works of the devil whom you work for here.

So keep justifying the post and proving me right with your comments.

You guys need to be mentally checked...
You'll just stay and assume that someone has demons.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Frigga13: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2021
The book have dark powers .. very negative energy.. and can come alive on its own. Any spiritual awaken human can feel presence if the book is in your space..

Not advisable for any human that’s not spiritually inclined

People will call it African nonsense..

but same book is used by psychics all over the world .. including so many men of god all over the world for miracles healing power money.. talk more of politicians high powered.. Sophisticated intellectuals.

Is a very dangerous book or wisedom book depending on what and how you’re using it.

Somethings are better not tried.. some doors are better not open.

The book in whatever form .. printed , photocopy, just in hardcopy is the power .. not pdf..

Not a Christian book and not for Christians .

10 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Bluewitch:

You guys need to be mentally checked...
You'll just stay and assume that someone has demons.
So says someone who proudly calls him or herself a bluewitch.

Maybe your fellow bluewitches would believe your lies.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Bluewitch(f): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
So says someone who proudly calls him or herself a bluewitch.

Maybe your fellow bluewitches would believe your lies.

And what's your problem with that

Saw me in your dreams?
I looked sexy right tongue

2 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2021
Bluewitch:

And what's your problem with that

Saw me in your dreams?
I looked sexy right tongue
I only saw your comment in my thread after you quoted me...

You must proudly be a witch then, so keep acting like your moniker while we keep acting like ours.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) / Pastors, Private Jets And Their Taxes By Joseph Edgar / Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.