Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? (35016 Views)

I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Lightorder: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Lol. Ridiculous hearsay. Your own dad extracted the information from him or your dad told you that story just to scare you from reading the book. Your dad is an exorcist or what? One would think strong demons like that will prevent their subject from revealing the reasons for his madness in order to attract more victims.

If you somehow think your dad is incapable of lying or exaggerating just to discourage you from certain things then I can't help you. Like I said, I know a few people personally from less than 10 years ago that tried it. My own first hand experience trumps fake boogeyman stories from 30 years ago that can't be verified that a father told his son. It is more likely that guy ran mad normally and his family are looking for excuses and causes for it.
Oga be deceiving yourself. My dad was a top member of the grand order of the Rosicrucian amorc ( California chapter). He left the order and gave his life to Christ. They tried to bring him back to the fold but his stand with Christ was too strong. They ended up blaming my mum for introducing JESUS to him. The prominent family of the guy in question knew that it could only take once a master of an order like that to understand what hit their son. My dad approached him and he opened up to him alone. When you hear people make some comments on social platforms, it is not always jokes. This is my own father I am talking about and a family friend involved. The Books of Moses is just beginners stuff to where dad was . When he left the order, he destroyed so many books and the few philosophical ones he left, I wanted to read but he stopped me. In amorc , you must be a good reader to advance in the order . Feel for people like you in this realm who think it is just eat, work and sleep. You are guinea pigs for spiritual experiments without Christ. Arguing here in a fine English language doesn’t change anything sir

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
THERE ARE MILIONS OF LESS TO LEARN FROM THE HOLLY BIBLE. WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE TO DELVE INTO ?
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lightorder:
Oga be deceiving yourself. My dad was a top member of the grand order of the Rosicrucian amorc ( California chapter). He left the order and gave his life to Christ. They tried to bring him back to the fold but his stand with Christ was too strong. They ended up blaming my mum for introducing JESUS to him. The prominent family of the guy in question knew that it could only take once a master of an order like that to understand what hit their son. My dad approached him and he opened up to him alone. When you hear people make some comments on social platforms, it is not always jokes. This is my own father I am talking about and a family friend involved. The Books of Moses is just beginners stuff to where dad was . When he left the order, he destroyed so many books and the few philosophical ones he left, I wanted to read but he stopped me. In amorc , you must be a good reader to advance in the order . Feel for people like you in this realm who think it is just eat, work and sleep. You are guinea pigs for spiritual experiments without Christ. Arguing here in a fine English language doesn’t change anything sir

Like I said, ridiculous hearsay. Claiming your father found the Rosicrucian order or even Masonry changes nothing. The same way you have someone personal is how I have someone personal. Why should I abandon my own experience to believe yours because you came up with a beautiful story on Nairaland where anyone can claim anything just for likes. I can bet my ass that if we investigate you we will find ridiculous exaggerations in the story you told. Lol.

If you are so sure of you self give us the profile of your dad so we can trace his history to know and the person he healed so we confirm. It should not be that hard. Instead of all this long story about your dad being the head of one order. Failed attempt at appeal to authority. Even the fact that your father is now a Christian just like you make your story very suspect. We know christians especially pastors like to lie and exaggerate their escapades before they became converts just to make it seem like they were greater men then. Typical christian stories .

Stories and claims that people have made before. **Yawn**

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
lesbiconverter:
This what lack of experience does to people. Just open their mouths waaaah.. undecided

So you have experience. Why don't you show us with proof? Lol. Too many clowns
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
noble2faith:

Alaye! Stop the ranting and do what he challenged you to do o jare!

You are as daft as he is. How do you know what I have done before and what I have not done. Empty boasts will help neither of you. Too many jokers will come on Nairaland and be acting as if they themselves have some special knowledge nobody else has. Stories. Bring proof and stop suggesting ridiculous stunts that you cannot verify. It should be simple na.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by NNTR: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Is Moses not a Christian?
No, he wasn't. Christian is an Antioch invention

MrColdsweat:
Moses was not a Christian.

Moses was an Egyptian magician.
Exodus 2:1-11
1About this time, a man and woman from the tribe of Levi got married.
2The woman became pregnant and gave birth to a son. She saw that he was a special baby and kept him hidden for three months.
3But when she could no longer hide him, she got a basket made of papyrus reeds and waterproofed it with tar and pitch. She put the baby in the basket and laid it among the reeds along the bank of the Nile River.
4The baby’s sister then stood at a distance, watching to see what would happen to him.
5Soon Pharaoh’s daughter came down to bathe in the river, and her attendants walked along the riverbank. When the princess saw the basket among the reeds, she sent her maid to get it for her.
6When the princess opened it, she saw the baby. The little boy was crying, and she felt sorry for him. “This must be one of the Hebrew children,” she said.
7Then the baby’s sister approached the princess. “Should I go and find one of the Hebrew women to nurse the baby for you?” she asked.
8“Yes, do!” the princess replied. So the girl went and called the baby’s mother.
9“Take this baby and nurse him for me,” the princess told the baby’s mother. “I will pay you for your help.” So the woman took her baby home and nursed him.
10Later, when the boy was older, his mother brought him back to Pharaoh’s daughter, who adopted him as her own son. The princess named him Moses,a for she explained, “I lifted him out of the water.”
11Many years later, when Moses had grown up, he went out to visit his own people, the Hebrews, and he saw how hard they were forced to work. During his visit, he saw an Egyptian beating one of his fellow Hebrews.

Moshe was neither a Christian nor an Egyptian magician. Moshe was Hebrew, an Israelite

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Lightorder: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Like I said, ridiculous hearsay. Claiming your father found the Rosicrucian order or even Masonry changes nothing. The same way you have someone personal is how I have someone personal. Why should I abandon my own experience to believe yours because you came up with a beautiful story on Nairaland where anyone can claim anything just for likes. I can bet my ass that if we investigate you we will find ridiculous exaggerations in the story you told. Lol.

If you are so sure of you self give us the profile of your dad so we can trace his history to know and the person he healed so we confirm. It should not be that hard. Instead of all this long story about your dad being the head of one order. Failed attempt at appeal to authority. Stories and claims that people have made before. **Yawn**
when I read your first sentence, I realized that I wasn’t the one you were replying. Be focused and coordinated. I am not good in English language but even a kindergarten student would understand what I wrote. I am done talking to you
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by NNTR: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
cooooooks:
Could Moses have been a follower of Christ before said Christ was born?
John 5:46
For if you believed and relied on [the Scriptures written by] Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me [personally].

Yes, Moshe definitely was a follower of Christ before said Christ was born

cooooooks:
Are you a follower of your great great great grandchild?
John 8:58
Jesus said to them,
"I tell you the solemn truth, before Abraham came into existence, I am!

No, I am not a follower of my great great great grandchild however this rule just as John 8:58 attests, doesnt apply to Jesus

RoyalBoutique:
My question remains: which religion was Moses?
It would be a religion akin to all what and more that James 1:27 extols

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lightorder:
when I read your first sentence, I realized that I wasn’t the one you were replying. Be focused and coordinated. I am not good in English language but even a kindergarten student would understand what I wrote. I am done talking to you

Yeah. Go and share your fake story that you can't prove with those kindagarten kids who are usually your audience then. When you come to Nairaland you meet people with mettle far beyond the usual rabble that you hang around. Next time bring stories you can prove.
Anybody can claim anything. Even I can come and tell you my father is one thing in one order. It doesn't prove anything. What matters is what I can demonstrate and can be proved. You have shown you can do nothing but just make claims to authority. You have neither proof nor credibility. Sorry we just don't believe you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Mko123(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
tollyboy5:
wink I have the pdf its not hard to find. Don't let people deceive you with lies

Bros, send me the PDF.
I'll appreciate it more if you can make it via Gmail. I represent kpedebamise@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
I like the fact that many people have asked for the book now and can read it themselves. Please after you read it come and tell us if you saw anything out of the ordinary. That way we can confirm if the foolish claims by Christians on this thread is for real. cool cool
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Dada4me: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
Curiosity is what gets some people into trouble. My advice is that you ABSTAIN totally from it.

I did not take a second look when I saw it on a neighbour's dinning table.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Dshocker(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
By their fruits you shall know them.

What of me,am i a wizard or a demon?
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by miraclea: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
I still wonder all the lies about this particular book It was 89 precisely when I bought this book read it over and over again practiced some things thein and because I don't like it dash it out to someone else it's not a Christian book It doesn't have anything related to God's words but doesn't make you mad either forget the fake news

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
miraclea:
I still wonder all the lies about this particular book It was 89 precisely when I bought this book read it over and over again practiced some things thein and because I don't like it dash it out to someone else it's not a Christian book It doesn't have anything related to God's words but doesn't make you mad either forget the fake news

Another firsthand account of someone who owns the book and isn't mad. Everyone claiming the book made someone mad do not have any firsthand account or even proof. Just exaggerated stories their moms told them and what their pastors said in Sunday school. So to lend credence to their assertions they begin to claim their father is the head of the Rosicrucian order or something like that. Sad clowns. cheesy
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
You seem to be a free thinker. Think about this, say the ones who claim to have a firsthand account are lying about them reading and practicing that which is found therein. Why do you believe them then, since you can't tell if they are lying?...because it appeals to your defense. Then those who claim it made some mad or a second hand tale become fools and without proof or credibility.
Buliwyf:

Another firsthand account of someone who owns the book and isn't mad. Everyone claiming the book made someone mad do not have any firsthand account or even proof. Just exaggerated stories their moms told them and what their pastors said in Sunday school. So to lend credence to their assertions they begin to claim their father is the head of the Rosicrucian order or something like that. Sad clowns. cheesy
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Kobojunkiee: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
WibusJaga:
As a Christian, you are free to read any book provided the teachings conform, & not at variance with Bible scriptures.
Conform to what? All knowledge, be it of good and of evil, belongs to God. It is up to you to decide whether your mind will be a prison for you or you will freely explore that which God has made available to you. undecided
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Kobojunkiee: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dada4me:
Curiosity is what gets some people into trouble. My advice is that you ABSTAIN totally from it.

I did not take a second look when I saw it on a neighbour's dinning table.
You mean rather than opening themselves up to knowledge and hopefully wisdom, they should instead make a prison of their minds by submitting fo ignorance? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Mimiranky: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Abeg I need to read am o... Where can I find it....
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by peterincredible: 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Christians and their behaviour of turning anything other from their Bible and Christian believe as evil and demonic funny enough most Christian will Neva believe that most of their doctrines and practice was borrowed from other older religions and practice shmmmmm all Christians will go to hell(if even that he'll exist) stupid religion

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
StJohnofChrist:
You seem to be a free thinker. Think about this, say the ones who claim to have a firsthand account are lying about them reading and practicing that which is found therein. Why do you believe them then, since you can't tell if they are lying?...because it appeals to your defense. Then those who claim it made some mad or a second hand tale become fools and without proof or credibility.

No. I am not a freethinker. I just don't believe in the version of God most mainstream religions believe.
And if you have been paying attention to what I have been saying, you will realize that I have said that I have first hand account of this things. I used to have a roommate who was very into it. And not once did I notice something off about him to this day. And that is just one of my numerous experience with people interested in the occult. I won't even talk about my own foray into seeking enlightenment which made me realize occult is meaningless nonsense. So you will forgive me if I don't believe people who have been conditioned to demonize whatever they don't understand and make exaggerated claims about it.

These days with all the economic hardship in Nigeria we should be hearing about people running mad here and there because most of them are ready to read books like this to get advantages in life. That should tell you that it is all nothing but scaremongering.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
But of course, like one has rightly said here, no one who claims to be a Christian should seek to read the book save for Academic research, as we are instructed on what to read and desire to read.

1 Peter 2:2 (ESV)
Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation.

Joshua 1:8 (ESV)
This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by NNTR: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
StJohnofChrist:
But of course, like one has rightly said here, no one who claims to be a Christian should seek to read the book save for Academic research, as we are instructed on what to read and desire to read.

1 Peter 2:2 (ESV)
Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation.

Joshua 1:8 (ESV)
This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
Lusting after the The Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses, would be, as if like, dropping a 50 pound note to lust after and pick up a rusty and fake penny coin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by beliconsulting: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2021

Nigerians are grappling with post-pandemic non-availability of money to purchase basic necessities. Inflation is decimating whatever is left of the available money in the pockets of many. Freedom from this vicious shackle seems to be on everyone’s mind. The Bible says, “I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts”. What are these precepts that guarantee your freedom from lack of money? Let’s assist you to gain freedom, even if it is for this festive season. From 14th-16th December, 2021, we will be offering a very simple guidance on the precept to use to attract money. May the Lord’s unfailing love locate us! Shalom.

See our signature
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
We see Moses in Deutronomy 30:19
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live...

That means God's desire has always been that man choose life, blessings.
Gen 2:16-17 when God warned about what tree must be avoided. We know God's intention but of course man's will must be involved.

How can you then say Evil belongs to God?
Matthew 7:11
If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know[b] the thoughts that I think toward you[/b], saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Kobojunkiee:
Conform to what? All knowledge, be it of good and of evil, belongs to God. It is up to you to decide whether your mind will be a prison for you or you will freely explore that which God has made available to you. undecided
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Kobojunkiee: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
StJohnofChrist:
We see Moses in Deutronomy 30:19
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live...

That means God's desire has always been that man choose life, blessings.
Never read anything in scripture without paying attention to context. The verse in Deuteronomy which you quoted in instead where God ratified the Old Covenant Law and agreement which He, God, gave to the Descendants of Jacob. It has instead to do with the knowledge of good and evil as defined in His Law of which the Jacobites where instructed by God to learn and teach their kids. undecided

God, again, made clear to you, this from the beginning, that all knowledge belongs to Him and so when you fear knowledge you do so in ignorance of God's Truth. undecided
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Just like a child knows to avoid fire as it is bad for his skin, Christians know to avoid any spiritual book that doesn't edify, build up spiritually unto the stature and fullness of Christ.

There's a focus, the Christian life is a life of focus.
Ephesians 4:14
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive.

The devil seeks for one to "open up" to knowledge and wisdom in just about anything but the Bible and its excerpts.
Paul warned Timothy about men who would be
2Timothy 3:7
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

And to

2Timothy 3:14-17
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
Kobojunkiee:
You mean rather than opening themselves up to knowledge and hopefully wisdom, they should instead make a prison of their minds by submitting fo ignorance? undecided
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
My point is God's desire for man and not the audience.

Tell me, what is the knowledge of life and the knowledge of good and evil as mentioned in Genesis?

Why would God present two kinds of trees to Adam and Eve knowing all these "belong" to him?
Kobojunkiee:
Never read anything in scripture without paying attention to context. The verse in Deuteronomy which you quoted in instead where God ratified the Old Covenant Law and agreement which He, God, gave to the Descendants of Jacob. It has instead to do with the knowledge of good and evil as defined in His Law of which the Jacobites where instructed by God to learn and teach their kids. undecided

God, again, made clear to you, this from the beginning, that all knowledge belongs to Him and so when you fear knowledge you do so in ignorance of God's Truth. undecided
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Kobojunkiee: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
StJohnofChrist:
Just like a child knows to avoid fire as it is bad for his skin, Christians know to avoid any spiritual book that doesn't edify, build up spiritually unto the stature and fullness of Christ.

There's a focus, the Christian life is a life of focus.
Again, All knowledge belongs to God, the same God that you claim to believe. He has not put any restrictions on any one who follows Him as far ss acquisition of knowledge and wisdom is concerned - none. So it is ignorance to put chains on oneself where God Himself has placed no such bondage on one. undecided
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Kobojunkiee: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
StJohnofChrist:
My point is God's desire for man and not the audience.

1. Tell me, what is the knowledge of life and the knowledge of good and evil as mentioned in Genesis?

2. Why would God present two kinds of trees to Adam and Eve knowing all these "belong" to him?
1. There is no knowledge of Life. Life as spoken of in Genesis referred in eternal life which we now have access to in Jesus Christ. undecided

The knowledge of good and evil is God's Truth and Law, Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God. And Jesus Christ places no restrictions on us as far as knowledge and wisdom is concerned.

2. God has His reasons and He created man to obey Him no matter what. Since man failed, it no longer matters that reason as what now matters is whether we will submit to the second change He has for us through Jesus Christ, who again, has set before us NO Restrictions where knowledge is concerned except for that which He gives us as regards sin. undecided
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Apostle Paul in 1 Thessalonians 5:21,"Prove/Test/Examine all things; hold fast that which is good."

Now in context, his (Paul's) instruction for the Thessalonians not to "despise" prophecies. This does not mean accepting any and every claim of prophetic speech, of course. Here, Paul helps his readers know how to respond to prophecy. He tells them to examine every prophecy to determine whether it is valid. If it passes examination, in the light of what the Scriptures teach (Isaiah 8:20), the believers should welcome it. The apostle John affirms Paul's admonition regarding prophecy. In 1 John 4:1 he writes: "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world." In a broader, sense, this is a useful tool for believers to apply to everything in their spiritual lives: a cautious, Scripture-tested approach.

Ephesians 4:11–12 lists "prophets" among those whom God gave to the church to help her develop spiritually. Now that God's Word has been delivered, the need for this kind of ministry has passed. The equivalent to "prophesying" today can be described as the act of forth-telling, not fore-telling. This is carried out by the forth-telling of God's written Word by teachers and preachers. Believers today should test messages that teachers and preachers claim to be from God. The test is not whether a preacher looks good or has a pleasing personality; it is whether his message aligns with the Word of God.
Credit-Bibleref.com

In conclusion, we see that not All knowledge is of God.
Kobojunkiee:
Again, All knowledge belongs to God, the same God that you claim to believe. He has not put any restrictions on any one who follows Him as far ss acquisition of knowledge and wisdom is concerned - none. So it is ignorance to put chains on oneself where God Himself has placed no such bondage on one. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) / Pastors, Private Jets And Their Taxes By Joseph Edgar / Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.