Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony (67476 Views)

I Was Peeping At My MD Laps Yesterday At Work / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by isaiah4life(m): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lolz! Comrade. No kill me with laugh.

NobleSeed:
na from shiloh ground she for type this comment grin grin
All na scam she's not pretty as she claim.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Dybala11(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hayee:
anybody that tells you men know what they want us is a big lair cheesy cheesy grin
And why must all men have the same want??
Our choices and wants as individuals differ, same as our personalities also differ. No fast hard rule, it's like you condemning men and calling them confused because some men tick with obese women, while others prefer mgbekes. grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Dybala11(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Make which hay while sun shines?
Is Marriage a do or die affair?

Every one will marry when they feel like it.
Exactly, the Golden rule is to do what makes you tick, so far it doesn't hurt others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by pyro10(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
wtf man
Maybe you enjoy going to ugly couples wedding
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Dybala11(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hayee:
e pain you e sweet me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Men don't know what they want you can't convince me otherwise cheesy grin grin

Now drink water and go and sleep tongue tongue tongue
How did you know that men don't know what they want, have you sampled all men on Earth or what?? grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by mentored: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
TuFab:

And for the very first time, I am liking your comment.
Wawu!
No gostel jargon for once or relating everything topic to hellfire. Please keep it up

It’s called Gospel

Not gostel

When jungle mature

We will know who is talking jargons

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Hayee(f): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dybala11:

How did you know that men don't know what they want, have you sampled all men on Earth or what?? grin
men don't know what they want my opinion cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Dybala11(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
omale88:
If you find people physically unattractive doesn't mean they are not beautiful,I've asked this question a billion times if you were blind how would you describe physical attraction? Of cos your answers would be by peoples actions and reactions towards you,you wouldn't care because the beautiful people would be the nicest people you've come across,I've been in school with blind students,I've helped them translate their notes into braille and had to struggle to do my own notes as well,they said they've never met a nice and wonderful person like me back then because of the services I offered them because I was their eyes.my name would always ring a bell to those blind students I helped because to them I was the most beautiful human they've ever met as of then.what other people find attractive be it character or behaviour is described as ones true beauty,just because you are not in tune with peoples physical attributes and body proportions does not make them ugly or else they won't be loved by other people to the point of marrying them. Always remember your physical description of beauty would not be beautiful in everyone's imaginations. character in the end is the beauty of a woman.
You've said it all, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Dybala11(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
pointblank247:
Most men want peace of mind in marriage. Average and not too beautiful girls are just thankful to get a husband and they stay submissive and humble. My dear it's not like that with those that think they are beautiful. They think you should worship them.
Not really, there are lots of beautiful women with gentle soul same as there are lots of women I perceived as ugly who are devil-personified. There are lots of arrogant ugly women all around too.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Hayee(f): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dybala11:

And why must all men have the same want??
Our choices and wants as individuals differ, same as our personalities also differ. No fast hard rule, it's like you condemning men and calling them confused because some men tick with obese women, while others prefer mgbekes. grin
are men not human as far as I know humans are never satisfied
Nothing can convince me that we humans know what we want cheesy grin grin

My principle of life tongue tongue tongue
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Dybala11(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hayee:
men don't know what they want my opinion cheesy grin grin
Well you're entitled to your opinion sha, even though this opinion of yours is fallacious. grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Hayee(f): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dybala11:

Well you're entitled to your opinion sha, even though this opinion of yours is fallacious. grin
k cheesy grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Dybala11(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hayee:
are men not human as far as I know humans are never satisfied
Nothing can convince me that we humans know what we want cheesy grin grin

My principle of life tongue tongue tongue
Hmmm, I think I have a better understanding of your point of view now. Nevertheless, there's beauty in diversity don't you think??
Imagine if all the men on Earth only consider the mgbekes as eligible partners or all the women consider only rich men as eligible partners, who will now marry the rest na. grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by bigpicture001: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Datboredberry:
She could be a million times better than her bridesmaids... undecided

It's not about looks alone... I don't know why men are so fixated on the beauty of a woman...

The bride could be smart, have an amazing personality...etc. The perfect partner..

Men tend to 'see'... I think it's dumb. That's why no matter how great their woman is, they would still cheat on her with someone who can't compare... Simply for a fine face, boobs and ass... undecided

One reason I find it so hard to date...

Who are those talking about the reason such girls are taken first...

Beautiful girls make a job of thier beauty... They become full of themselves, ND become entitled... Lazy ND disrespectful...

I hate them. Like madt

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
jaxxy:

Even the fine and rich guys don’t go for those pretty gal they go for the average ones Ure saying don’t have a choice.

U think the guys are stupid? They know what’sup with those pretty gal and it’s mostly junk in the trunk. undecided

Story!
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Dybala11(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Vireani79:

Only u rejected 10 guys

Hope u won't blame God when none comes soon
If it is only 10 guys, then her beauty is internal. grin
Even so called ugly girls in my environment here get wooed by more than 10 guys on a weekly basis. grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Lindajames1010: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:

See, no be mouth. My kinda beauty, even women acknowledge it. As in.. they tell me to my face, my dear you're beautiful.

One random woman came to where we were sitted, held and hugged me saying, my dear, you are too beautiful. Huh.. my sister's were shocked like.. see this mama.

A couple others tried to matchmake me with their sons but I refused.
One mama in church Disturbed my pastor to beg for his son in Dubai but I told both mama and pastor, I don't want.

I don't know if that thing is a spirit. I just keep rejecting big suitors.
Hmmmmm
But rejecting good suitors isn't a good thing o hope u know?
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lindajames1010:
Hmmmmm
But rejecting good suitors isn't a good thing o hope u know?
majority of them were not my spec.
May God deliver me though.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Dybala11(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
egunna:
when u want ur man to do vasectomy,not only ten will come ND go.u go tire for bus stop
Ahh ahh, you don't forget things o. I pray that your wife won't offend you o, cos you'll remind her of her transgressions after a century. grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Dybala11(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
LINTUNE:
madam to be frank, u lie ...this is not all about worshipping money, but a well to do guy can afford to date or marry any beautiful woman no matter how ugly he is, even some deformed men do marry very beautiful women...look there's is a stage in life when all that matters is what a man can provide financially both for his family , society or his woman... so far the man is well groomed and clean , he can date any woman he wants...check out Jay z.
Don't mind the yeye girl jor, na her small age dey worry her. See Oshiomole now, see the lady he married years ago, or look at Ned Nwoko.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Lindajames1010: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:

majority of them were not my spec.
May God deliver me though.

But seriously what are ur spec...... can u list them I mean the things u want in ur man
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Dybala11(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. ASHAWO THREAD DEY NAIRALAND? WHY SO MUCH HATE FOR PASTOR RIGHTEOUSNESS? WETIN HE DO UNA? ANYWAY, IF JESUS CHRIST COULD BE HATED, WHO IS PASTOR RIGHTEOUSNESS?
May God bless the resident pastor of this forum, Pastor Ogbologbolo Righteous. grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by LINTUNE(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dybala11:

Don't mind the yeye girl jor, na her small age dey worry her. See Oshiomole now, see the lady he married years ago, or look at Ned Nwoko.
men the talk sef surprise me..for this life man no de ugly..just get money..
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by ebuclassic18(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Rented bridesmaids
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Dybala11(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
LINTUNE:
men the talk sef surprise me..for this life man no de ugly..just get money..
Exactly, even ugly girls sef get suitors. grin
No hard and fast rule for this life o.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Dybala11(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Those who know me here know I'm not.
We don't know you, nobody knows you here. Pinshure or we donbilivit. grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by watchindelta(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
You pretty but no get sense what difference does it make,
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Dybala11(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
Brownshoe:
let me see pic of your hand
What if she's an ajepako tomboy. grin

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Hayee(f): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dybala11:

Hmmm, I think I have a better understanding of your point of view now. Nevertheless, there's beauty in diversity don't you think??
Imagine if all the men on Earth only consider the mgbekes as eligible partners or all the women consider only rich men as eligible partners, who will now marry the rest na. grin
I never ment what you are insinuating

Beauty in diversity does not mean confusion is there a sin in know what you want and going for it straight away instead of behaving like a confused boffun and thinking every thing will dey alright las Las because you have money or some other advantage cheesy grin grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by gerizzim: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
This thing we call beauty is actually a perception thing. D human eyes is impulsive by nature. wen a man sees smth new or a lady for the first time. d visual inside of him immediately sparks Dt butterfly in him.nd passes Dt lady he sees as beautiful or not most esp viewing from afar or wen u Haven't had Dt close contact wit Dt person.

To man A, he judges beauty by having a good skin, good height nd oda externals

To manB, he Judges beauty by abstarcts qualities. WC we call character. Humility, Contentment, not having oju kokoro,d one Dt knows your financial muscle nd won't always put you pressure on you to take her to the moon or make you always spend money wastefully, peaceful et al

To manC, he judges beauty by values and belief.

wt one calls beauty is very diff frm wt anoda calls beauty.

Education Dt is suppose to make som pple more refined and better sometimes makes dem adopt very bizzare belief.

I got a shocker wen a lady I once dated was debating wit me Dt there is notin like the head in a relationship. say the guy nd d gal are equal. And she just finished her MSc recently. If i push for marriage wit her, i wont last long wit her.I had to alight and allow the next guy continue the relationship with her.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Story!

When u have dated and sampled many pretty gals u ain’t gonna be crazy about marrying one when u know what’s up. U can for quality not quantity. grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Dybala11(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hayee:
I never ment what you are insinuating

Beauty in diversity does not mean confusion is there a sin in know what you want and going for it straight away instead of behaving like a confused boffun and thinking every thing will dey alright las Las because you have money or some other advantage cheesy grin grin
Toor, all the best fun e jor. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.