Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony (67498 Views)

Lady Cries Profusely At Her Wedding Ceremony (photo) / I Was Peeping At My MD Laps Yesterday At Work / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Oddfinder: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Chloraseptic:
It's because those beautiful girls are feeling entitled... They think their beauty is a ticket to easy and Rossy life that's going to be sponsored by a man they think is going to be lucky to have them.
Nice one..exactly wat i was hoping to hear..was disappointed by the first fiew comments before yours
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
omale88:
If you find people physically unattractive doesn't mean they are not beautiful,I've asked this question a billion times if you were blind how would you describe physical attraction? Of cos your answers would be by peoples actions and reactions towards you,you wouldn't care because the beautiful people would be the nicest people you've come across,I've been in school with blind students,I've helped them translate their notes into braille and had to struggle to do my own notes as well,they said they've never met a nice and wonderful person like me back then because of the services I offered them because I was their eyes.my name would always ring a bell to those blind students I helped because to them I was the most beautiful human they've ever met as of then.what other people find attractive be it character or behaviour is described as ones true beauty,just because you are not in tune with peoples physical attributes and body proportions does not make them ugly or else they won't be loved by other people to the point of marrying them. Always remember your physical description of beauty would not be beautiful in everyone's imaginations. character in the end is the beauty of a woman.
I owe you one cold bottle of beer

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Brownshoe: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:

See, no be mouth. My kinda beauty, even women acknowledge it. As in.. they tell me to my face, my dear you're beautiful.

One random woman came to where we were sitted and held and hugged me saying, my dear, you are too beautiful. Huh.. my sister's were shocked like.. see this mama.

A couple others tried to matcmake me with their sona but I refused.
One mama in church Disturbed my pastor to beg for his son in Dubai but I told both mama and pastor, I don't want.

I don't know if that thing is a spirit. I just keep rejecting big suitors.
beware this moniker is a guy o,

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Brownshoe:
beware this moniker is a guy o,

Those who know me here know I'm not.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:
I owe you one cold bottle of beer
cheers
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by AlphaStyles(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
I even think say na food u wan talk about sef
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nat404: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
proxillin:
So much fun at the wedding. I noticed something. And this is not the first time.

The Bride was just an average looking lady. I don't want to sound rude by saying she is ugly. Despite the heavy makeup, she is still what she is.

But the story is, all her entourage, best lady, bridal train were beautiful straight girls. Her friends are so gorgeous. I kuku mingled with 3 of them exchanged whatsapp numbers. And they are telling me they are single.

I keep asking, why are guys always marrying these average looking girls? Who marries these beauty queens? They are always friends of brides.

Or is it me not getting the gist?
Those pretty ones are hoes. So, just forget about them. Experience is the teacher anyway.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by karashita: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
Odetokun3:
Na why they no serve you jollof

grin grin grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Mwanamume(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Marriage is what I like to call, 'The long haul'.There is a knowing that can only be revealed to you in the course of time.When every other pleasures fail and sublime, friendship with ur spouse comes to the fore.Hence all the proponents of 'big bum' and the likes will realise that beauty is good but not as important as character.The Bible in proverbs 19:14 says.A man can inherit a house and money from parents but only the Lord can give him a sensible wife..My brother,beauty d fade oo and sometimes seeing d person we u love over time go bore you but it's the word of God and the quickening of spirit that keeps you going for marriage is an assignment and one must marry to fulfil that destiny and not for lurst or material gains which availeth not much
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hayee:
anybody that tells you men know what they want us is a big lair cheesy cheesy grin
hmmm.. please educate me more!!!
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hayee:
we are all confused together lol grin grin grin
Are we not humans again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Y Don't think,we are all confused together.. You could have used "some"not general..
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Powersurge: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
proxillin:
So much fun at the wedding. I noticed something. And this is not the first time.

The Bride was just an average looking lady. I don't want to sound rude by saying she is ugly. Despite the heavy makeup, she is still what she is.

But the story is, all her entourage, best lady, bridal train were beautiful straight girls. Her friends are so gorgeous. I kuku mingled with 3 of them exchanged whatsapp numbers. And they are telling me they are single.

I keep asking, why are guys always marrying these average looking girls? Who marries these beauty queens? They are always friends of brides.

Shebi u don collect number? Marry them first.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by KayCee92(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Datboredberry:
She could be a million times better than her bridesmaids... undecided

It's not about looks alone... I don't know why men are so fixated on the beauty of a woman...

The bride could be smart, have an amazing personality...etc. The perfect partner..

Men tend to 'see'... I think it's dumb. That's why no matter how great their woman is, they would still cheat on her with someone who can't compare... Simply for a fine face, boobs and ass... undecided

One reason I find it so hard to date...

Try me, I promise, I'm so different dear grin
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by SenecaTheYonger: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:
The truth is, most times the guy ( groom) is not always that handsome or facially fine. They prolly would have tried to woo the beautiful ones but the pretty girls, being naturally selective would reject them. This is something I can relate with so I know.

These men after rejection, go after the average "looking" girls who on the other hand wouldn't mind as they too face rejection and have very slim chances of getting a man. therefore would jump at anybody that comes to them for marriage.

The thing with beautiful Ladies like us tongue is, we believe the men will keep coming, so no need to rush as the best is yet to come.

I know of about 10 guys who came for me, they all ended up with average looking ladies. This is not to say it's right to live with such attitude or mindset but it is what it is.

So, it's not totally a case of rejection that keeps the beautiful ones from getting married.

Please Define what you consider handsome or facially fine
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by NemoDatQuod(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
I'm not sure we cheat because of looks etal. I think we keep searching for our soul mate. It's not something fictional. It is that woman who stirs you in every way possible, mentally, intellectually, socially including in how she carries herself in public. It is a rare thing to find and I am sure once a man finds her, he will not give another woman a second look. But we just settle, either because it is time to get married or we are looking for financial compatibility and all the other million and one reasons why we settle down with the woman who does not stir our soul. No man on earth has the power to stray from the woman who captures his soul! I know a few who have had the privilege of meeting their soulmates and they wouldn't give any other a second look.

But then a man has to first of all work hard at having a soul worth capturing!

Datboredberry:
She could be a million times better than her bridesmaids... undecided

It's not about looks alone... I don't know why men are so fixated on the beauty of a woman...

The bride could be smart, have an amazing personality...etc. The perfect partner..

Men tend to 'see'... I think it's dumb. That's why no matter how great their woman is, they would still cheat on her with someone who can't compare... Simply for a fine face, boobs and ass... undecided

One reason I find it so hard to date...
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Hayee(f): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lance7621:

Happy birthday darling. Mine is coming soon. Hope you reserve some cake for me? kiss
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by StarGra: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Beauty is completely Zero.... Infact it's is 100% zero........
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by ademuyiwa20(f): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Those who don't really apply makeup and are always dere normal sef like normal hairdo and not all this Brazilian hair tend to get a man to marry on time coz most men believe such a lady will know how to manage a home but u see all this set of Brazilian hair ladies with long fingernails fixing, men would only carry them and dump them.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Brownshoe: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Those who know me here know I'm not.
let me see pic of your hand
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Prince001(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
proxillin:

Most of d beautiful ladies are full of themselves. They are not down to earth and want more that they can chew and guys can smell it from afar!
Ladies control sex, guys control marriage!!!

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by bergs2: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Datboredberry:
Thought you would preach the gospel!
Is there a gospel more to preach after that?
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Lordedifice1: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
I came for the jollof rice
Not there to look at shit ���
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Moredays78(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercy!!!. beauty dey said is in d eyes of d beholder and again evrybody is beautifully made in d hands of d lord... Dnt let ur beauty get 2 ur head my dear.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Elporo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Olam09:
I don't think anyone is ugly, as long as you dress well, smell nice, good hair nice clothes.. nobody is ugly.

For men YES, for women NO!
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by mentored: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Datboredberry:
What's your comment gotta do with mine? undecided

I'm rude for typing the truth? I really don't get it...

Are you sure you have not rejected his advances

That’s quite a painful statement
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by ashawopikin(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
If to say, na by facial no fine girl go dey single
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by jaxxy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:
The truth is, most times the guy ( groom) is not always that handsome or facially fine. They prolly would have tried to woo the beautiful ones but the pretty girls, being naturally selective would reject them. This is something I can relate with so I know.

These men after rejection, go after the average "looking" girls who on the other hand wouldn't mind as they too face rejection and have very slim chances of getting a man. therefore would jump at anybody that comes to them for marriage.

The thing with beautiful Ladies like us tongue is, we believe the men will keep coming, so no need to rush as the best is yet to come.

I know of about 10 guys who came for me, they all ended up with average looking ladies. This is not to say it's right to live with such attitude or mindset but it is what it is.

So, it's not totally a case of rejection that keeps the beautiful ones from getting married.

Even the fine and rich guys don’t go for those pretty gal they go for the average ones Ure saying don’t have a choice.

U think the guys are stupid? They know what’sup with those pretty gal and it’s mostly junk in the trunk. undecided
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by TuFab(f): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
If all that makes you marry a lady or guy is just Physical Beauty , Handsomeness or 6 Packs, you are in for Long thing. You have Conciously entered One Chance.
And for the very first time, I am liking your comment.
Wawu!
No gostel jargon for once or relating everything topic to hellfire. Please keep it up
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by NobleSeed(m): 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
na from shiloh ground she for type this comment grin grin
All na scam she's not pretty as she claim.
isaiah4life:
Hope you don marry!

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by sammyscholar(m): 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
devilmaycry:

Gbamisologically nailed it
A simp spotted!
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by ollybasa: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
All these beautiful girls are not worth to marry, sorry to say, they are so disrespectful, you will regret marrying them, l swear, from experience.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by ollybasa: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
All in that their head is that they are beautiful, l swear they can not offer anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.