Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony (67500 Views)

Lady Cries Profusely At Her Wedding Ceremony (photo) / I Was Peeping At My MD Laps Yesterday At Work / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Endyblaze: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
You better change your mindset and go ahead to date someone who is ready for you before it's too late.
Datboredberry:
She could be a million times better than her bridesmaids... undecided

It's not about looks alone... I don't know why men are so fixated on the beauty of a woman...

The bride could be smart, have an amazing personality...etc. The perfect partner..

Men tend to 'see'... I think it's dumb. That's why no matter how great their woman is, they would still cheat on her with someone who can't compare... Simply for a fine face, boobs and ass... undecided

One reason I find it so hard to date...
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by TuFab(f): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
mentored:

It’s called Gospel

Not gostel

When jungle mature

We will know who is talking jargons
Your brain should have told you it was a typo. Mumu
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Are you so picky because you are perfect wife material?
Are you expecting your suitors to be perfect?

What do you bring to the table?

What is your top 3 quality specs for your suitors?
Mercychen:
e

See, no be mouth. My kinda beauty, even women acknowledge it. As in.. they tell me to my face, my dear you're beautiful.

One random woman came to where we were sitted, held and hugged me saying, my dear, you are too beautiful. Huh.. my sister's were shocked like.. see this mama.

A couple others tried to matchmake me with their sons but I refused.
One mama in church Disturbed my pastor to beg for his son in Dubai but I told both mama and pastor, I don't want.

I don't know if that thing is a spirit. I just keep rejecting big suitors.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by mentored: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
TuFab:

Your brain should have told you it was a typo. Mumu

Looking for who to play in the mud with?

Wrong � mention

Not your class
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Negroid001(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Character or no character.
That one no mean say make you put monkey for house.

Love is conditional.
Either she marry because you fine and she like you or you hold raba for hand.
No go loose guard o. I want to have fine offspring.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry:

It's not about looks alone... I don't know why men are so fixated on the beauty of a woman...

The bride could be smart, have an amazing personality...etc. The perfect partner..

Men tend to 'see'... I think it's dumb. That's why no matter how great their woman is, they would still cheat on her with someone who can't compare... Simply for a fine face, boobs and ass... undecided

Men walk by sight.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Silentgroper(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry:

No one is asking a woman nt to be smart, have a batty nd jugs.. Men's got preference. They say beauty is in d eye of d beholder...

just some months back, i witnessed a man get married to a hunch back lady.. She had no ass or boobs.
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by Nyascobar1414: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mercychen:

See, no be mouth. My kinda beauty, even women acknowledge it. As in.. they tell me to my face, my dear you're beautiful.

One random woman came to where we were sitted, held and hugged me saying, my dear, you are too beautiful. Huh.. my sister's were shocked like.. see this mama.

A couple others tried to matchmake me with their sons but I refused.
One mama in church Disturbed my pastor to beg for his son in Dubai but I told both mama and pastor, I don't want.

I don't know if that thing is a spirit. I just keep rejecting big suitors.
picture or ion believe it
Re: What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony by CsRockefeller(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
There was a girl I met in school. Not too beautiful, she had this mouth shaped that had her front teeth a bit out. But you know what? I loved this girl absolutely!!!

I just loved her simplicity, she had height and was slim. Above all, she was brilliant, a first class material as of then. Things didn't work out, but if I had the chance, she would be the one. Still have a soft spot for her.

In summary, beauty isn't everything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.