Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

What 5 Things Have You Put In Place About This? [PIC] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What 5 Things Have You Put In Place About This? [PIC] (2686 Views)

#my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) / After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What 5 Things Have You Put In Place About This? [PIC] by Sanmel(f): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hmmmm...
My mental health.. I've started ignoring and avoiding most of the people that stress me out with annoying questions and billing.. I'm working towards moving out of the family house to my personal space..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What 5 Things Have You Put In Place About This? [PIC] by fattprince(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
pansophist:

Firstly, you'll have to determine if they want to learn, or just fixated on their views. Also, approach them with a question, instead of trying to teach them why you think death is actually not as bad as people see it. In their attempt to answer your question, they will see the fault in their reasoning.

Now ask them these questions. What are the problems that the living suffers from, that the dead also suffer or the dead suffers worsely? Also ask, if humans enjoy sleeping, why won't they enjoy being dead? Also ask, why fear death when "not being alive" is the natural state of being ?

Life is merely a blink of existence, just as the fire from a lighter is only a blink. By default, the lighter gives no light, and being itself is more of not being alive, than bring alive. So how is it a bad thing when not being alive is the natural state of existence?

Like a vineyard, all kinds of flowers will grow in it, it will also host all kinds of insects, birds, fruits and even human. But the plants will wither, life will die, but the vineyard still remains. Not being alive (known as death), is the natural state of being, not life. Make peace with these, and you won't fear death. Now do you see why they say that time is your most valuable asset ?
Thanks for this explanation, I really appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: What 5 Things Have You Put In Place About This? [PIC] by Meedon: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2021
Sanmel:
I love this pattern

Na very good pattern you deh see so.
Re: What 5 Things Have You Put In Place About This? [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Sanmel:
Hmmmm...
My mental health.. I've started ignoring and avoiding most of the people that stress me out with annoying questions and billing.. I'm working towards moving out of the family house to my personal space..

Your thinking is in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: What 5 Things Have You Put In Place About This? [PIC] by Sanmel(f): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
iLegendd:

Your thinking is in the right direction.
Thank you
Re: What 5 Things Have You Put In Place About This? [PIC] by Sanmel(f): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Meedon:

Na very good pattern you deh see so.
Yes o grin

1 Like

Re: What 5 Things Have You Put In Place About This? [PIC] by Chuky7(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
pansophist:

Use condom na cheesy
I studied at the University of autodidactism cool
if I no one use condom. cause e no dey sweet
Re: What 5 Things Have You Put In Place About This? [PIC] by Chuky7(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
iLegendd:

Okay, I give up. I have finally seen someone funnier than humor. cheesy
grin
iLegendd:

cheesy
Re: What 5 Things Have You Put In Place About This? [PIC] by ashewoboy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Great thread. used to think the op was a trollcheesy.
Re: What 5 Things Have You Put In Place About This? [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2021
ashewoboy:
Great thread. used to think the op was a trollcheesy.

Read this one below and you won't regret. I just posted it now and it will soon be deleted.

https://www.nairaland.com/6894605/18-sex-4-lives-secret

1 Like

Re: What 5 Things Have You Put In Place About This? [PIC] by xxxXXXxxx: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Great thread!!
Re: What 5 Things Have You Put In Place About This? [PIC] by Silasloaded(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
iLegendd:
4. Death of somone you know or care about hurts and it's emotionally damaging. What I do to protect myself is to let myself know that this world is not our home and whoever is gone has peace of mind more than us that are living and going through all the atrocities that are being committed by ritualists, terrorists, satanists, cultists, wicked government officials, etc.

I let myself know that they're in a better place — somewhere more peaceful and beautiful than planet Earth and we all can't wait to visit them in some years ahead. So, I see them as lucky, not unfortunate.

With this mental manipulations, the pains I initially felt when I heard the news begins to evaporate and I get my mental health back again in few hours.

Death is one of the reasons you shouldn't love people too much — like them, but mind how you love (if you wish to love) — it hurts.

I prefer to only like and appreciate than to love because when death takes them away, it may seem your world has ended. Luckily, telling yourself they're in a better place will lessen the pains.
Yeah � absolutely Boss Ilegend you are right have experienced this before but all thanks to God I have gotten over so long.
Typing...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clear Photos Of The Ghanaian Married Woman Who Went N@ked On Tiktok / What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.