Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? (16195 Views)

If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? / INSPIRATIONAL SHOT- How All The Rejections Could Turn To Blessings. / African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by LandMann: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
I would change the day God created this part of the world that is filled with extremely stupid and useless political and religious leaders.

I would change the day Buhari became president. If possible, I'd make him president of northern cattle headers association.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by McOluOmo: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Change my country Nigeria

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by shimardoil: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bringing back my dearest sister back to life

13 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Atdeejay12: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Would have been more patient with almost everything

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Humorme2(f): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
My Dad's death.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Furcko: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
fastseo:
Not knowing jesus on time and not taking his word serious.
are u in hell?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Movic1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Buy Bitcoin when it was cheap and new.
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Newyorkitis(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
My course of study: Urban and Regional Planning.
Very tedious and not lucrative because only about 5 states are really planning.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Bullet01(f): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
My citizenship. I am not proud of this country

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Furcko: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
I would have cut off every godamn extended family and focus on my Life

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Arisenews2: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hmmm... Tough one

Meanwhile, See Abandoned 500 Million naira home, 70 mansion and luxury cars of Ezego of Ihiala 20 years after his demise in 1999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smr7qlZsC4E

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by ugodson(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
I won't have rushed into marriage. Well I guess it has taught me a lot.

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by iCauseTrouble: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
angry
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by anonymuz(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
To have sold my audio/visual studio for me have traveled out of this shot hole of a country. E pain me it didn't work as aspected
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Mraaz(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
time and destiny are the same me I will just change Eve and Adam decision to eat the apple

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by bjprodint1: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
I would have listened 2 my parents

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
I would mine or buy bitcoin.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
ugodson:
I won't have rushed into marriage. Well I guess it has taught me a lot.
Tell us more pls, if u Don't mind

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Mraaz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Furcko:
I would have cut off every godamn extended family and focus on my Life
nice thought

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by idanone(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
edunaragold:
If I could turn the hands of time back,I would have bought 5 plot of land here in Kaduna ,now a plot there is like 4million. What about u.
i would love to be closer to God more.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by mokoh(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
I would buy btc of 1k Dollar that first time wen he be less than 1dollar

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Mraaz(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
LandMann:
I would change the day God created this part of the world that is filled with extremely stupid and useless political and religious leaders.

I would change the day Buhari became president. If possible, I'd make him president of northern cattle headers association.

guy na madness day worry u
u still day reason another person for your opportunity
it's well
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
MufasaLion:
Well, that would be me being born in the States.
na btc u de work so..ftx.us pro de go so now,5k
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Kindness218: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
The family I was born into

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by MiaBeer(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
shocked
Mine dey too much for you people but I shouldn’t have spent so much money on many extended family members after I left Nigeria more than a decade and half ago. I had five of them on monthly payroll, paid yearly rent for 3 of them, paid school fees for two useless nephews I have not even heard from in three years. Well, in hindsight, I could have used most of those money to buy landed properties especially in Lagos when they were so affordable.
Everything changed after I got married. It’s like the losers didn’t even want me marry and have my family.
The extended family stuff is a sham from my personal experience. I now see my family in those who are good with me and thank God there are I have a couple of good ones around me now, many of whom are not even from my tribe.

17 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by larryking540: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Maxwell4404:
Nigeria make UK rule us again
and it is already happening again,see the way we are all troping into UK via acedemics ,it's called brain drainage, Niger put all their best to develop school but the people after graduation leave immediately after graduation to work for foreigners who never sponsor them via school,and I wouldn't be surprised Nigeria govt Increasing school fees very soon

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by JayTripz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
I will not wash plate cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by CalabarPikin: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Take my studies serious and buy bitcoin

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Chieffoo007: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
I will keep praising God

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by ALISMILE(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
2 things

1, I would ensure I study medicine or nursing with the sole aim to relocate to the USA

2, I wouldn't marry my current wife. I would probably marry the girl am dating now

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Princeadebayo11(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
I would have not leave the hotel job as a manager to pursue my HND

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by socialmediaman: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Some people will change their country of birth walahi grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Half Pig,half Human Born In Cambodia (photos) / How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? / How Do I Make My Font Colour Pink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.