Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? (16146 Views)

If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? / INSPIRATIONAL SHOT- How All The Rejections Could Turn To Blessings. / African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by oneMalik: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
EVERYTHING !
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by funshint(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
I'll bring back my mum...and buy bitcoin when it came out that time. Instead of wasting my money on 2 different bet shops.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
I would have taken my professional assassin's training more serious.
No apology
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by NohurryInLife: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
bjprodint1:
I would have listened 2 my parents
E tough ooo
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by NohurryInLife: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
bjprodint1:
I would have listened 2 my parents
E tough ooo
O le gan ooo
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by fastseo: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Furcko:
are u in hell?
You don't know what I mean, you don't know what jam me
He that wears the shoe knows where it's hurts him.

If you have not experienced certain things in life you won't understand what those that have experienced are saying.

Knowing jesus is not just about the fear of hell, if its the fear of hell I will be enjoying my life as normal because one I have never seen hell.

But bro there are things I have seen that made me believe in every word in that bible... Its a lamp to our feet to guide us from the wicked ones.

Lastly there human that are not actually ordinarily human but have super high forces, super high intelligence above the level of earth man and they are many amongst us... I have had encounter with one and its only jesus that saved me.... that change the way I view life.

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Johel(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
edunaragold:
If I could turn the hands of time back,I would have bought 5 plot of land here in Kaduna ,now a plot there is like 4million. What about u.

Omo...I just no wan talk cos I can't turn back the hands of time for real...if I die today my spirit go flog plenty pple sha,most especially the family people I once had.
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by SimplePlan34: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Never for it to happen me given birth to
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Jbleenk: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
BigDawsNet:

What went Rong

I'm about to sponsor my cousin for post studies

I would have concentrated on acquiring professional certifications instead. I thought masters from a university in Uk will be in high demand. But the craze has dwindled by the time I came back to home.

My case shouldn’t stop you from sponsoring your cousin tho.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by noble2faith(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
RaYwon6:

This is the second comment I am reading that talks about not quickly going into marriage.. why are you guys saying that now? Are you married to the wrong partner? Or why the regret? Please do well to share us your experience

Lol, are u scared? Good guys like us dey ground ooo
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by NohurryInLife: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Starlight25:
I would have hustled hard to free my mum from poverty...
Now i'm just a teenager limited by resources...

Nevertheless, even though i don't have a dollar worth of naira right now, i know i'll still become a dollar billionaire...

Its just a matter of time.My efforts will pay off eventually.

All those mumsy try no be small cry
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
I would never have gone to Madonna University, darn shit hole
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by noble2faith(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
RealityGod:

Did you know her earlier? If No, so why the regrets?

U get understanding problem ni? Read very well, my friend!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Blessedarethepe(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
ConnectPhones:
I will go and learn Toyota Or Benz mechanic instead of wasting 7 years Uni and Nysc. By now I for become Oga.

Do you really mean this?
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Afokesco(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
make God just forgive us despite our sins...and make the world better again
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Starlight25: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
NohurryInLife:
E nor easy o Some may be "unratable" but mine is inestimable.
God bless all true mothers out there...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by wiseone28: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Na to born for country with a nuclear weapons
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by BABANGBALI: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Start my life all over again
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Damisam93(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Giving my life to Jesus earlier.
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Nova1988(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
buy bitcoin and all other altcoins
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by wiseone28: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
ConnectPhones:
I will go and learn Toyota Or Benz mechanic instead of wasting 7 years Uni and Nysc. By now I for become Oga.
This is always my thoughts everyday
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Karleb(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
NohurryInLife:

Bros, make we reason am. I really believe it's not a teenager's duty to free his mother from poverty.

Mama herself should have done her best to ensure she and the teenager son are not in poverty earlier in her life.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by adealabiss(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Used my school fees to buy bitcoins back then undecided
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by The5DME(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Not be born in Nigeria.
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by theamazonguru(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
ALISMILE:
2 things

1, I would ensure I study medicine or nursing with the sole aim to relocate to the USA

2, I wouldn't marry my current wife. I would probably marry the girl am dating now

That your 2nd point is funny.
Do you know the girl you are currently dating could have turned out to be like your wife if you had married her in place of your wife.

Ladies can form good and nice before they enter the house, once they secure the ring , they begin to show their true color.

It is well brother.

Me I hate people polluting anyhow not minding other's presence. It so irritates me ehn.
While dating my wife, I never saw or heard her fart for once. But now, the way she decorates my house with mess/fart ehn. She can pollute for Africa.
So disgusting. Lol.

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Goldbw122(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
ConnectPhones:
You feel my pain bro
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by elobrave17: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
I wouldn’t have followed my classmate to play station game house in my Jss2. Imagine taking first position in Jss1 class of 50 students and hardly pass exams in Jss 2 & 3.

I would have sorted just one course in my final year to make 2:1. I was forming being principled until I came out with total CGP of 2.48 over 5.0. A big opportunity came during my service year(Oil company) but all my contact requested for was 2:1.

I would have followed my Edo girl to France before Nysc. We loved each other and she wanted me to join her so we would get married. I wasn’t comfortable because her travel was sponsored by another guy who was there already waiting to get married to her. She told me boldly that she loved me more and would abandon the guy if I will join her.

Finally being honest and doing things the right way no dey work for this country.

10 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
Would have like to be one of queen Elisabeth grandchildren or LouisXIV grandchildren of one of the grandkids of Gucci disigner ceo
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by theamazonguru(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
famiebee:

If I could turn the hands of Tim’s back
I would have ask for my freedom early
Maybe by now I will be a happy lady�

All is no longer well �

My dear, all is well.
It is not too late to get that freedom you so desire.
Go for it.
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by hardon1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Not to come to this life
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by theamazonguru(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
BigDawsNet:

What went Rong

I'm about to sponsor my cousin for post studies

No 2 people carry the same Grace
No 2 destinies are the same.
2 people can take the same path, and one ends up making it while the other keeps struggling.

If you have the means, sponsor your cousin.Just counsel him to be wise and smart.
Going for masters might just be the opportunity he needs to meet who/what God has destined him to meet.

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by ford101: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
edunaragold:
If I could turn the hands of time back,I would have bought 5 plot of land here in Kaduna ,now a plot there is like 4million. What about u.
I swear I wouldn't change a dem thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? / Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out / I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.