Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? (16148 Views)

If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? / INSPIRATIONAL SHOT- How All The Rejections Could Turn To Blessings. / African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by RaYwon6: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
noble2faith:

Na doing of monetary transfer be sign of a good guy? Tell me more make I know.
I dey use person catch cruise, you come carry the matter for your own head shocked shocked that one na your concern sha
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Laideabdulahi: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
- Bought Bitcoin when it was #70,000 per Bitcoin
- abort my baby

- banged more in higher institution.
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by bepositive11: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Can't really think of anything. Happy with how things have turned out and how things are evolving. No regrets at all
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by noble2faith(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
RaYwon6:

I dey use person catch cruise, you come carry the matter for your own head shocked shocked that one na your concern sha

Na u dey make me show concern.
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by RaYwon6: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
noble2faith:

Na u dey make me show concern.
How kwa shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by noble2faith(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
RaYwon6:

How kwa shocked shocked shocked

Even me no know fa!
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by suffering: 12:26am On Dec 15, 2021
Everything is a learning experience to me. I will change nothing. In fact I will want to experience more. I guess that’s a change in itself.
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by famiebee(f): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
theamazonguru:

My dear, all is well.
It is not too late to get that freedom you so desire.
Go for it.
Thanks you so much ��
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by theamazonguru(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
famiebee:

Thanks you so much ��

You are welcome.
If you fee you want to discuss, feel free to hit me up here.
/rh8sqr
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by theamazonguru(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
famiebee:

Thanks you so much ��

You are welcome.
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by benjanny(m): 7:56am On Jan 24
Tellwhat:
Why did you say so?
Quantity and surveying na nice course na
you no go understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? / Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out / I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.