Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife (791 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme / Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) / Check Out These 8 Ladies Beautiful Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by OKON125(m): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
I got into relationship with amina,at 20th,anita at 20 years 6 month, 6 months interval then later......
I go for cynthia, favour, Janet and dorathy ...at My 21..,..

Later jennifer and nora.... grin grin grin....

You know what all of them does different things entirely ...I love them All now the problem is who to get married to now is My main problem.....

What they does in ..all ...

1 ....Amina can't cook but she's beautiful..... fashionable...she has money..... cos she's working as a nurse...in one hospital like that... but very stingy only... like sex... that's all...

2 Anita..... can't cook, she's a runs girl... I'm aware of this shit.she have money,car and a house.... but she's not beautiful... but she get yansh nowwww embarassed....... come get body add...she spent money on me extravagantly........ guess what she got me an iphone 13 ... just confused cos she is suffering from asthma... embarassed embarassed

3 Cynthia is a a single mother of one....she is an illiterate sha, but she loved me like her son... she's fully committed to the relationship ... she can't speak good english And can't write embarassed very well.... she has a steady business.... that give her money almost every day....

4 Favour.....is a student..... this one de come my friend house....she no no my house.... grin but she is beautiful omor see yansh nowwww

5 ..... Janet is a student, and a poor girl in which her dad and mom has died ...I support her financially on her education activities....she never visited me before but I love over and over again More than others.....

6 ...... dorathy is running her NYSC program....

7 jennifer is ..... working in abroad ... don't know much about her but she love me die

Finally 8. ...Nora this one is a teacher and she is older than i ...i mean a Gap of 12 years .. but yansh she get, beauty, dark in complexion...etc...I love this one sha...she wants us to get married soon...I will run away.... embarassed

If I do mistake for My explanation flog me now.... but I need an advice thanks All
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by biggy00000(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ibo la Tu jasi bayi
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Then quit
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by OKON125(m): 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
biggy00000:
Ibo la Tu jasi bayi
please break it down
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by OKON125(m): 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Then quit
I can't now
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by dayabiuuku: 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Oti Zeh!
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by Victerica(m): 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wake up, Okon
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by OKON125(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Victerica:
Wake up, Okon
Iwasn't sleeping now grin
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by OKON125(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
dayabiuuku:
Oti Zeh!
don't understand
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by Victerica(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
OKON125:
Iwasn't sleeping now grin

You were daydreaming
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by OKON125(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Victerica:

You were daydreaming
grin grin
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
OKON125:
I can't now

Go watch Johnny by Yemi alade
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by OKON125(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:

Go watch Johnny by Yemi alade

it's okay, thanks for that... grin
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by Alaefulu(m): 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
You can marry all if them,so you have all the quality you want..
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by OKON125(m): 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Alaefulu:
You can marry all if them,so you have all the quality you want..
grin....not permitted in my community ....
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by Alaefulu(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Forget your community, become your own community by starting one with all of them
OKON125:
grin....not permitted in my community ....

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by dayabiuuku: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
It's very easy to pick out of all of them

Just select the one that cares the most for you. Pretend as if you are broke or sick and check the one that will care about you. That's definitely the one. But be careful because she might be pretending or be a player.

Also do background checks on them. Ask a friend , a neighbour or their family members stories about their life cycle. They will feed you deeply and into to about them, their fxckometer, I mean the number of guys fxcking them and how responsible each one of them are
Also pray on all of them. Many are roaming, much of them are empty. Alot of them have been used. Some are not used but bad luck is following them. Some have spiritual husbands. If another physical man sleep with them, the spiritual landlord will kill him.
So ALAYE watch your six!
Marrying a woman is easy, living with them for the rest of your life is the issue.
Some were killed by their wives. Some committed suicide because of their cheating spouse. Not supporting or whitewashing men but just speaking generally
#MayGodSaveUsAll!
#ItIsWell!
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by OKON125(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Alaefulu:
Forget your community, become your own community by starting one with all of them
I don't think it's will be possible cos I'm the first male child and also an elderly person in My family
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by Prudyy(f): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Stupid post

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by OKON125(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
[b][/b]
Prudyy:
Stupid post
I appreciate you, for your comment.. embarassed
Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by OKON125(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
dayabiuuku:
It's very easy to pick out of all of them

Just select the one that cares the most for you. Pretend as if you are broke or sick and check the one that will care about you. That's definitely the one. But be careful because she might be pretending or be a player.

Also do background checks on them. Ask a friend , a neighbour or their family members stories about their life cycle. They will feed you deeply and into to about them, their fxckometer, I mean the number of guys fxcking them and how responsible each one of them are
Also pray on all of them. Many are roaming, much of them are empty. Alot of them have been used. Some are not used but bad luck is following them. Some have spiritual husbands. If another physical man sleep with them, the spiritual landlord will kill him.
So ALAYE watch your six!
Marrying a woman is easy, living with them for the rest of your life is the issue.
Some were killed by their wives. Some committed suicide because of their cheating spouse. Not supporting or whitewashing men but just speaking generally
#MayGodSaveUsAll!
#ItIsWell!
a louder Amen nnnnnnn from here... certainly what you just said is true but I can't do such Investigation now.... cos My Brain, every in me is in a confused state... thanks for your own opinion...

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Relationship With 8 Ladies Now, Don't Know Who To Chose As Wife by youngsahito(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
OKON125:
I got into relationship with amina,at 20th,anita at 20 years 6 month, 6 months interval then later......
I go for cynthia, favour, Janet and dorathy ...at My 21..,..

Later jennifer and nora.... grin grin grin....

You know what all of them does different things entirely ...I love them All now the problem is who to get married to now is My main problem.....

What they does in ..all ...

1 ....Amina can't cook but she's beautiful..... fashionable...she has money..... cos she's working as a nurse...in one hospital like that... but very stingy only... like sex... that's all...

2 Anita..... can't cook, she's a runs girl... I'm aware of this shit.she have money,car and a house.... but she's not beautiful... but she get yansh nowwww embarassed....... come get body add...she spent money on me extravagantly........ guess what she got me an iphone 13 ... just confused cos she is suffering from asthma... embarassed embarassed

3 Cynthia is a a single mother of one....she is an illiterate sha, but she loved me like her son... she's fully committed to the relationship ... she can't speak good english And can't write embarassed very well.... she has a steady business.... that give her money almost every day....

4 Favour.....is a student..... this one de come my friend house....she no no my house.... grin but she is beautiful omor see yansh nowwww

5 ..... Janet is a student, and a poor girl in which her dad and mom has died ...I support her financially on her education activities....she never visited me before but I love over and over again More than others.....

6 ...... dorathy is running her NYSC program....

7 jennifer is ..... working in abroad ... don't know much about her but she love me die

Finally 8. ...Nora this one is a teacher and she is older than i ...i mean a Gap of 12 years .. but yansh she get, beauty, dark in complexion...etc...I love this one sha...she wants us to get married soon...I will run away.... embarassed

If I do mistake for My explanation flog me now.... but I need an advice thanks All

Start doing giveaway to your friends and see the better 1.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Love And Lust / Man Kills Wife, Commits Suicide Over Marital Row In Bayelsa / I Have Lived A Painful Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.