Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol (6420 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Omahlayy: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2021
Father Christmas struggles in crowd to take a picture with davido lmao grin Father Christmas no do him work again he want make davido sign am

Watch full video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbLECaynIxE
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Ayomiddee: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2021
The job don tire am grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 13, 2021
FatherChristmas Sapachristmas cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Emmyamanda: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2021
The hustle is real grin

3 Likes

Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Sonnobax15(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2021
grin
Na wa oh
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Cerebellum: 11:52am On Dec 13, 2021
OP nah you be the mumuchrisman, no kon dey lie here grin
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Gokuvegeta: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Father Christmas I hail o
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Wasolaa: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
This is hilarious
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Wizkidfc: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Davido ignore am
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Deedonn: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Omo grin
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Damzzydam: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
E choke

1 Like

Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Lamasta(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Father Christmas not smiling grin
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Damzzydam: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Gokuvegeta:
Father Christmas I hail o
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Maximusoctavius: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Oh no lol
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Omahlayy: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
It's plenty
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
N.a. real sapa Christmas grin
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Lizzygreene: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Cruise master
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by JustStupidity: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Heeyy! So this my case don reach for hear. Hmmm! I really disgraced myself oo! Hmmm! To this extent.

Una no go understand, Sapa no be person brother

1 Like

Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Lizzygreene: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
JustStupidity:
Heeyy! So this my case don reach for hear. Hmmm! I really disgraced myself oo! Hmmm! To this extent.

Una no go understand, Sapa no be person brother
Lol. No dey disguise. No be you dey the video
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Shantelchina: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Wahalaeux
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Shantelchina: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Omahlayy:
Father Christmas struggles in crowd to take a picture with davido lmao grin Father Christmas no do him work again he want make davido sign am

Watch full video below:

Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Johndee00: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
David o
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Eilishh: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
The energy >>
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Porshealien: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by kudusman(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://usp-video.xyz/4381469666408428/
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Porshealien: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lizzygreene:
Cruise master
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Porshealien: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Omahlayy:

Watch full video below:

Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by mikkeyvirus: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin Dude just wants to have fun
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by mikkeyvirus: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ayomiddee:
The job don tire am grin
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Jackgriffo: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
OBO
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by Jackgriffo: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin
SmellySperm:
FatherChristmas Sapachristmas cheesy
Re: Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol by G450: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
For em mind: wearing father Christmas who em help, make I rush go meet David wether he go find me something abegi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Feel My Penis Size Is Small / Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] / In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.