Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist (34489 Views)

8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) / Media Ignore Dad's Losing Battle Over 7yr Old's Transition Despite Public Outcry / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
1Sharon:

You can be anything you want on the internet.

A skill you must be very good at obviously. Otherwise why would my own story about my own son be causing you so much restlessness. Does it remind you of a failed Childhood that made you take on a lie for a name?
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by 1Sharon(f): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tetehjewels:

A skill you must be very good at obviously. Otherwise why would my own story about my own son be causing you so much restlessness. Does it remind you of a failed Childhood that made take on a lie for a name?

Sir, you are the classic brianwashed religious sheeple. You came here thinking you and your son were different, but really you are all the same.

You really thought you did something here.

I'm guessing your real name is now TETEHJEWELS?

Tugha gioan.

6 Likes

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by xorojinxx: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tetehjewels:
My Son is super smart and at 8 has already been given double promotion twice in school. The 1st one he got was in the 2nd term of that year and he was only able to join the new class in their 3rd term yet he still came first and the school thought it necessary to move him again. So he is now in a class with kids 3yrs older than he is and already besting them too.

We are a very God loving family and even though I have never sat my son down to talk to him about God, I do ensure he goes to Church with me and joins me in my daily morning devotions. I do notice that he has an extremely inquisitive mind and would rather watch educational channels on DStv than cartoons especially since they stopped showing his best cartoon "Goku"

So we have this neighbour who is from Greece. His 7 yr old son and my son can be considered best of friends and they visit each other at will. So on this day he came to visit and while they were hanging out I suddenly heard them arguing from his room. Normally their arguments would be over a video game or something else but this one was interesting. They were arguing about God!

I stood by the door and listened. Apparently that day revealed to me that my neighbour is an atheist but I never knew and he has been indoctrinating his 7yr old son along those lines because I clearly heard the boy say to my Son, "God does not exist, he is just a story"

So here is the convo

Him: God is not real, He does not exist, He is just a story

My Son: Ethan what did you say?

Him: God is not real, He is just like Santa who also isn't real

My Son: How do you know he isn't real?

Him: Well my dad said he isn't real because he just isn't. Have you seen him?

My Son: So your dad says God isn't real because he hasn't seen him? So something isn't real because you can't see it? But what about feeling Him?

Him: Feelings are not something we can um um fully determine because they can be misleading

My Son: How can you say Feelings are misleading, you are my friend right? (He goes yeah?) So how are you sure you are my friend if your feelings can be misleading. Can you say your feelings misled you into being my friend?

Him: No that's not what I was trying to say

My Son cuts him off with a sharp tone: So if your feelings did not mislead you into being my friend how then do feelings mislead you?

Him: Have you felt God before?

My Son: No but I do know that I think about him a lot

Him: umm umm but How would you possibly be thinking about something that does not exist

My Son: Exactly Ethan!

At this point I step into the room and cheerfully say Okay guys playtime is over (because I needed to stop the argument and get my Son to study by asking his friend to go home)

However his final comment "Exactly Ethan" resonated with me and made me think that comment was actually directed at Ethan's dad and not Ethan because apparently he had been talking about the non existence of God to his Son A LOT!

So how do you constantly talk or think about Something or Someone that doesn't exist?

Bros, I really appreciate the way you are bringing up your boy, more power to your elbow.

Please, I need to ask you for one important favour, if possible.

Never ever argue with non believers about the existence of God, whether online or offline, NEVER.

2 Likes

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by darichlife: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
stancydg:

Fortunately, because such things don't exist, He doesn't open anyone's eyes to see them. Only the enemy does those kinds of "eye opening", in the guise of religion.

He'd rather open your eyes to see how much He loves you, to the point He transfers His own ability to be right; which is never a state of correctness of things but a power, into your account, immediately you make a choice to accept His Son, Jesus Christ into your life. That's why He is so just and loving.

Don't get it twisted again, Christianity isn't one of them...religions.
I can see your path clearly, you know where you are going. The believe we make out of perceptions are very deep, these believes are like foundations or pillars that binds people of different races together, without them we are like animals, that is why Blasphemers are killed. But the big question is, Why do people believe without experience?
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by MufasaLion: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
1Sharon:

As if the boy is made of gold grin

Don't mind that dude. grin

2 Likes

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
1Sharon:

Sir, you are the classic brianwashed religious sheeple. You came here thinking you and your son were different, but really you are all the same.

You really thought you did something here.

I'm guessing your real name is now TETEHJEWELS?

Tugha gioan.

Incidentally my last name is Teteh but that is far from what I can say for you an identity leech.

The fact that I have a kid I can brag about must be so painful to you it ruptured your spleen.

What is it? Did you find out you couldn't have yours or you are resigned to singlehood for life due to your obvious character rot?

Either way you can still be happy for someone else despite your misfortune. My fortune didn't cause your mentally disturbing misfortune sis.

You can still adopt smiley
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by TwistDThinking(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nigeria is blessed..ooo See argument abeg, banging points, mind twisting questions. My own be sey una get this kind brain nah this country still dey where e dey wetin dey happen nah?
See abeg make una just live this topic 4 now eh beginning they reason how we go take better this country eh. I no dey understand how brainiacs like una go dey yet we go still dey look koro koro as illitrates and self centered people go dey rule us 4 this kind gbas gbos way. Brothers and sisters wether nah believer or atheist the number thing we are 2 conceder is that we are one black race with red blood flowing Tru out veins our nation is being dragged Tru the mud by unreliable, insensitive people balling on all this intelligence I see everywhere here. My own question is are we just going 2 sit and watch while all this is happening knowing fully well that we can all come 2geda in 1 agreement that this system is failing us and we can't just sit by idle and not think of how to fight our way out of this. Cause untill we do that any other argument nah in 1 ear out the other #onenigeria #oneafrica #unitedwearestronger
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by Martinez39s(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
BlueAngel444:
that's what an intelligent person should first ask before jumping into a claim that something doesn't exist even before knowing exactly what it is.

The question is, have you done so?

Or have you just basically ignored what you could possibly do and assumed He doesn't exist.
Do you really think I have never asked that question in my life? I have asked that question, brooded over it, and engaged many believers. grin God damn!

I am going to answer the question, why believe in something that isn't physical, well it is first off all stupid to think that if something isn't physical it should be rejected.
I never said you should reject something because it isn't physical. All I simply implied was if something can't be proven or demonstrated to exist, then there is no good reason to believe in its existence. If no sound and irrefutable argument exist to back up its existence, then there is no good reason to believe in its existence.

Men at some point never believed in flying, it was because our minds could not comprehend the concept behind flight.
• Mankind initially never believed air transportation was possible because it wasn't yet demonstrated to be possible. Also, the physics and technology were not yet conceived initially. Once these changed and air transportation could be demonstrated and shown to be possible, people had grounds to believe in them.

• Similarly, atheists lack belief in your God because there is no proof, evidence, sound argument, or demonstration of God's existence; this lack of belief is similar to how humans lack belief in werewolves, vampires, batman, unicorns, etc. The atheists stance on God will change when you believers can demonstrate, prove and provide sound and irrefutable arguments of your God's existence.

For an omniscient God who orchestrated everything in a way that my belief in him has great bearing on my eternal damnation, and who wants me to believe in him, showing himself and convincing anyone of his existence isn't so much to ask. Yet no sound proof exists for God's existence since the inception of religion. Until you bring something concrete, God remains fictitious to me.

Because you can not see nor perceive God doesn't mean He doesn't exist, it just means you're blind. But like everyone born blind and can properly grasp the concept of light, blindness is normal and natural to them, so also to those who can't see, to whom, their darkness is light.
You are the blind one. Good night.

4 Likes

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by Livingfaithhh: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kindly pray for the atheist boy and please find a time to really explain more to him that God does exist. That God isn't visible to man doesn't mean that He doesn't exist, more or less as we can't debunk the fact that the human brain as well as the gravitational force does exist (according to science), even though we can't see them.
God can even reveal Himself to the boy. I love to speak with him by God's Grace! +2348130821032

1 Like

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by 1Sharon(f): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Incidentally my last name is Teteh but that is far from what I can say for you an identity leech.

The fact that I have a kid I can brag about must be so painful to you it ruptured your spleen.

What is it? Did you find out you couldn't have yours or you are resigned to singlehood for life due to your obvious character rot?

Either way you can still be happy for someone else despite your misfortune. My fortune didn't cause your mentally disturbing misfortune sis.

You can still adopt smiley

Oh you mean your name is not actually jewels? Could you ever blame me for taking such a humourous name like teteh for a moniker?

Identity leech?? On an online forum? Hahaha....you're really grasping at straws at this point because you have NOTHING.

I'm happy you're pained, your tears are delicious.

I know how to use contraception UNLIKE YOU my darling kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by uvie66: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
johnydon22:

In what planet did your son win the argument? First, your son tried to establish feeling as a basis for God's existence, committing the first blunder of mistaking emotions to somehow infer objective existence of an entity.

Then even though your son tried to establish feelings as a basis for the existence of God, he also agreed he never felt God but rather thinks about God a lot, how on earth is thinking about something a pointer that it exists in reality?

Thinking only alludes to conceptual existence not actual.

Example: Dragons does not exist because we think about them a lot, Captain America do not exist because we think of him a lot, the avengers do not exist because they awake intense emotions (feelings) in us whenever we read about their fictitious heroic deeds in comics or movies.

Conceptually, these fictitious ideas exist, in reality, they do not.

Your son strawmaned the other kids argument, based his on a faulty premise and just talked over the other kid.

There is absolutely nothing smart about your fictitious son, bring out your arguments proudly instead of trying to heap them on an eight year old that exists only in your imaginations.
the thing weak me all of a sudden she thinks her son is a smart ass, based on the premise that the existence of God is unquestionable and not debatable. The atheist also had a very good counter argument to drive home his point, he eloquently asked his friend how can you base truism on feelings.
What i see here are two smart kids, not one trying to inculcate the other.
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
BlueAngel444:
that's what an intelligent person should first ask before jumping into a claim that something doesn't exist even before knowing exactly what it is.

The question is, have you done so?

Or have you just basically ignored what you could possibly do and assumed He doesn't exist.

I am going to answer the question, why believe in something that isn't physical, well it is first off all stupid to think that if something isn't physical it should be rejected.

Men at some point never believed in flying, it was because our minds could not comprehend the concept behind flight.

Because you can not see nor perceive God doesn't mean He doesn't exist, it just means you're blind. But like everyone born blind and can properly grasp the concept of light, blindness is normal and natural to them, so also to those who can't see, to whom, their darkness is light.

Let me posit this analogy to an atheist.

Someone from the future comes to earth with a different door design from what we are used to.

We are used to doors with handles and we have seen it enough to have a preconceived notion that all doors must have handles or some mechanism which opens them.

This person from the future is standing on the other side of the door while the atheist is standing outside on the other side and wants to enter the house where the future man is but he can see the door but not the mechanism that opens the door.

So he keeps telling the future man that he cannot open the door because the mechanism to open it is not there.

There is a huge disconnect between atheists and the perception of a Christian. They do not know what we know nor can they see what we see or perceive so to them they blame us for their own shortfalls or inadiquacy despite clearly seeing and hearing the voice from the inside of the house which clearly shows that someone already entered the house using same door.

The problem is actually that of the atheist and not ours. All their questions about proof and so on is just their inadequacy screaming out loud like a Child who knows he cannot cross a busy road without the help of an adult but chooses to blame the cars instead. smiley

3 Likes

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by chloride6: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
I wouldn't not rejoice so quickly..

Better ask your boy to steer clear of arguing with atheist..

2 Likes

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by 1Sharon(f): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
OtemAtum:

This guy sounds like forevergod.
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by Kennydoc(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bluezy13:

In a quick attempt to render invectives you ended up accusing me of writing "Atheism is belief in unbelief"; whereas I actually wrote "Atheism is a belief in unbelieve".
Your inability to decifer the difference between "belief" and "believe" subjected you to the "amazing confusion" as you rightly put it.
Perhaps you should consult your 8 years old son..., Don't you think

And what do you mean by "belief in unbelieve"? Unbelieve is a verb while unbelief in a noun. You can only have a belief in something or someone (essentially a noun).
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Yankee101:

Why do isolated tribes believe in a superior being?
Lol.. grin

What do you expect from some naive superstitious cavemen? cheesy

And the funny thing is..

They go right ahead..

To indoctrinate and brainwash their children..

On their own brand of SUPERIOR BEING..

And here we are..

Thousands of years later..

Still regurgitating same old sh1t.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
1Sharon:

Oh you mean your name is not actually jewels? Could you ever blame me for taking such a humourous name like teteh for a moniker?

Identity leech?? On an online forum? Hahaha....you're really grasping at straws at this point because you have NOTHING.

I'm happy you're pained, your tears are delicious.

I know how to use contraception UNLIKE YOU my darling kiss

No wonder you have no value for kids. You have killed a good number of them. Either that or you do not want them.

Now I get it. You hate Children grin

You sound like someone close to 30 or slightly above that yet here you are hating on my Kid while preventing yourself from having yours.

Keep preventing yours while I keep hyping mine that I didn't prevent. One man's meat is another man's poison afterall cheesy
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by 1Sharon(f): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Yankee101:

Why do isolated tribes believe in a superior being?

Do they believe in the Christian god
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by Eifour(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
LordReed:

Except the only things we have seen to be capable of such imagination are minds situated in human bodies. No evidence is available to show otherwise. If there is a mind behind the universe where is it located and how can we know it?

Bro,Deborah kelleman,a professor of psychologist, writes that the idea of God is naturally hardwired into human intuition,and infact,Paul Bloom a professor at Yale concludes that a child is naturally born a theist.The notion that there is no atheist in a foxhole supports this scientific fact.This is because the idea of God will always manifest itself in extreme situation.

You may be prentending not to believe in the existence of God,but the truth is,the idea of God will always be there,and this,makes all atheists relentlessly seeking proofs and reasons to convince themselves of theism. Richard Dawkins a notorious atheist is restless of this cause.
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by Zackattack: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tetehjewels:

I do not need to engage in a so called "intellectual banter" with anyone especially since I can do better by taking advantage of that person's penchant to argue and better my son through that by allowing him to think his own thoughts and state his own responses.

My Son is a chip off the old block and this means he takes after me when it comes to being smart.

It's not everyday one finds a willing human guinea pig so I may as well allow my Son utilize this opportunity.

He just got back from school by the way smiley
Oga you let me down. I pity your son.

2 Likes

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by uvie66: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tetehjewels:

You seem angry at a lot of things but certainly my Son or his little argument cannot be one of the things that has you all blowing hot.

First of all where in my OP did I remotely hint at my son winning the argument. I rather left it as anticlimactic.

I do know you are an atheist but then trying to indirectly bully my son through your comments with your choice of language is laughable and I am sure he would also laugh at this by the time I show him once he comes back from school.

I will type his response to you as he tells me because I want him to be the one to respond to you intellectually. That is how I got him to become smarter than those ahead of him and you certainly wouldn't be any different

Good luck with arguing with an 8yr old who knows how to hold his own any day of the week. smiley
Madam the way you posed the heading of the topic already suggest that you are biased ' My eight years old son with a 7 years old atheist ' are atheist some kind of alien species ? Why not ' My eight years old son's argument with his friend.

2 Likes

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by Blakjewelry(m): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
StJohnofChrist:
The message of the bible is Jesus.

The Bible clearly tells us that God created the Universe.

The information we have of things from the bible is due to the scientific exposure of the prophets and apostles of old.

There was no telescope, no distinct scientific practice to prove certain things, they had different meanings to different terms.

God worked with them with their exposure, with their understanding.

That's why Moses will use terminologies and concepts of The Egyptians then to explain whatever God inspired him to say.
That was what he could use to explain.

God will not meet a man in 2021 and he'll be talking about sheep as relating to wealth acquisition, tabernacle as relating to a place and tilling the ground per se,,,.

You are still getting the point, I am talking about telling the prophet about the real deal. Why not say I created many world like this but they are inhabitable, the mare fact all these above elude the writer show the writer is the one pouring out his thoughts as that of the gods, same thing happens today. The universe concept of the bible or most religious books are very small compare today's ideas of the universe. And also science and religion was intertwined back then so most of the so call special knowledge of the apostles and prophets are common believes among the people.
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by 1Sharon(f): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tetehjewels:

No wonder you have no value for kids. You have killed a good number of them. Either that or you do not want them.

Now I get it. You hate Children grin

You sound like someone close to 30 or slightly above that yet here you are hating on my Kid while preventing yourself from having yours.

Keep preventing yours while I keep hyping mine that I didn't prevent. One man's meat is another man's poison afterall cheesy

The illiterate doesn't even understand how contraception works.

Please how did you get a visa?

I sound closer to 30? Thanks for being generous.

Teteh mene Mene tekel upharsin, there there.

2 Likes

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Zackattack:

Oga you let me down. I pity your son.

Thank you for your concern smiley
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
1Sharon:

Of course I don't same way one wonders why you would even engage in male unprotected sex while you utilize a contraceptive.

Next time ask him to utilize protection and not go skinny dipping that way he would be responsible for his sperm and not you playing the goalkeeper while making him think he is shooting blanks smiley

Or are they multiple partners? cool
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by stancydg: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
darichlife:

I can see your path clearly, you know where you are going. The believe we make out of perceptions are very deep, these believes are like foundations or pillars that binds people of different races together, without them we are like animals, that is why Blasphemers are killed. But the big question is, Why do people believe without experience?

Very possibly an inherent desire to fill a certain lacuna. It's like an endless space in everyone, that needs to be filled simply because their "Manufacturer" put "eternity" in there. But how can you fill Eternity without Eternity Himself?

That's why He did say assuredly thus; "Except a man is born a second time, he shall not(see) "experience"/ know or be acquainted with, the Kingdom/Heaven of God.

See why it's important to have a new birth? The new birth always completes your belief with an experience of divine realities.
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by uvie66: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Let me posit this analogy to an atheist.

Someone from the future comes to earth with a different door design from what we are used to.

We are used to doors with handles and we have seen it enough to have a preconceived notion that all doors must have handles or some mechanism which opens them.

This person from the future is standing on the other side of the door while the atheist is standing outside on the other side and wants to enter the house where the future man is but he can see the door but not the mechanism that opens the door.

So he keeps telling the future man that he cannot open the door because the mechanism to open it is not there.

There is a huge disconnect between atheists and the perception of a Christian. They do not know what we know nor can they see what we see or perceive so to them they blame us for their own shortfalls or inadiquacy despite clearly seeing and hearing the voice from the inside of the house which clearly shows that someone already entered the house using same door.

The problem is actually that of the atheist and not ours. All their questions about proof and so on is just their inadequacy screaming out loud like a Child who knows he cannot cross a busy road without the help of an adult but chooses to blame the cars instead. smiley
This argument is very lame to say the least, the present world we live in is based on facts and proofs.... the so called christian faithfuls couldn't proffer solutions to COVID 19 rather we had to rely on human sciences who analysed what they saw and provided a vaccine. May i also add that these scientists are countries are largely populated by atheists
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
uvie66:
This argument is very lame to say the least, the present world we live in is based on facts and proofs.... the so called christian faithfuls couldn't proffer solutions to COVID 19 rather we had to rely on human sciences who analysed what they saw and provided a vaccine. May i also add that these scientists are countries are largely populated by atheists

Your opinion quite frankly. My world and scope of perception is beyond this world. You can stay limited but do not try and weigh me down with your baggage.
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by ikennamadu1(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
1Sharon:

The only thing you know via this forum is insult ... Outside here you might be one ugly ape .. always insulting people here everytime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by 1Sharon(f): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Of course I don't same way one wonders why you would even engage in male unprotected sex while you utilize a contraceptive.

Next time ask him to utilize protection and not go skinny dipping that way he would be responsible for his sperm and not you playing the goalkeeper while making him think he is shooting blanks smiley

Or are they multiple partners? cool

Upharsin, what are you saying?

What happened to all the "intelligence assessment" ?

Do you know that condoms are part of contraceptives ?

Answer me who gave you a visa?

You bit off more than you can chew with this thread, aye?

2 Likes

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by 1Sharon(f): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
ikennamadu1:

The only thing you know via this forum is insult ... Outside here you might be one ugly ape .. always insulting people here everytime

Hahaha, you do know the OP is lying right?

Classic slow christian

1 Like

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
1Sharon:

Upharsin, what are you saying?

What happened to all the "intelligence assessment" ?

Do you know what that condoms are part of contraceptives ?

Answer me who gave you a visa?

You bit off more than you can chew with this thread, aye?

I thought you said you are the one who knows how to use contraceptives cheesy

Or do you go around with condoms in your purse for that willing and ready random guy who wants to wet his whistle?

Either way it shows a deep rot in your personality.

Condoms , pills, good luck with them but then again perhaps you should actually try getting pregnant. The hormonal changes might bring out the pleasant side of you and at least temporarily hide your horrible sides.

Just my own 2 cents sis smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery / Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days / Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.