Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny (4193 Views)

The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction / Ibos And Palliative Donations / Why Do Ibos And Hausas Use Double Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 12:08am On Dec 14, 2021
Golan007:
Hope you are not claiming Bonny as Eboe?
No sir, I am not one of those uniformed people.
The article isn't that long, try and read it..lol.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by 9Pluto(m): 12:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Alabo7978:

I wonder why reputable information sources don't reference Hugh Crow, I can't keep posting books here all the time, it's tedious.
I referenced and cited and even quoted people I mentioned but your only concern is a slave merchant who barely comes pass the shores and only interviewed slaves.
Brother man I have a degree in library and information science, and when a material or book or information source has been found to be incorrect, it is weeded out of major shelves and removed or uncited as a reliable account or information material.
Go and also read about the ijoid grouping by Williamson and Blench.
I referenced and cited researchers, scholars and the year.
Also search the book ; 'polyglotta Africana' by Sigismund Koelle.
I referenced atleast 8 researchers, scholars and linguists who's work put to death the memoirs of a slave ship marauder.
And those researchers works are what you find in encyclopedia Brittanica, Wikipedia, and on-line information repositories world wide.

Stop getting hard on fake, weeded information.

Dear circumstantial librarian, when you get to that coven you call library tomorrow, you have just one very simple task. Even though I do not understand why it has become impossible.

Get an upload any european authored document where Bonny people have ever claimed any other heritage apart from igbo.

As you can clearly see here, Bonny people said they are igbos. So search very well in that your non-existent library, there must be somewhere where Bonny and Ijo is in the same sentence. So bring it and come and post for us. May the lord bless you as you do so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by ericuzor(m): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2021
Alabo7978:

Over the modern years, the people of Bonny (okoloama) has grown from strength to strength, the oil rich city state has etched it’s name in the annals of European and African history; from it’s first contact with the Portuguese/ Brits and the start of the slave trade, to the industrial revolution and the export of palm oil which was in high demand for the lubrication of industrial engines and the making of soap and margarines.
The sandbank and marshy land known traditionally as Okolo-ama (curlew town) was named after the first settlers discovered a large number of the okolo(curlew) but if anyone would have told them how great their marshy land will turn out in hundreds of years time, they probably would have doubted because the delta in those days were naturally swampy and filled with death hence the reason for the name “white man's graveyard” but still it’s tall mangroves was the pride of the ancient Oru people who settled in Hamlets traditionally known as (Ama or Biri)
HOW DID THE COASTAL DWELLERS OF BONNY FARE PRIOR TO THE SLAVE TRADE?
Trading canoes were of utmost importance and it was with trading canoes the coastal dwellers moored up stream towards the hinterlands to buy the crops grown in the Igbo country as noted by Dr Köller a German doctor who worked as a physician in Bonny in the beginning of the 19th century.
In his work he noted that “There is where most of the Bonny canoes go to purchase provisions including smelted weapons for the coastal dwellers…
They call Igbo land IGBINNI, it lies at the source of the delta and is full of great forests and mighty trees. It is very rich in natural products such as maize, rice, oil palms, cotton, dye woods”
Owing to the death and wildness of the swamps and mangroves, the people of the hinterlands never brought their goods to the coastal dwellers including the Benins who also recorded the Deltas as a wasteland, the coastal dwellers had no other option than to navigate the waters and creeks with dried fish and salt(cooked from the ocean) to batter with their neighbors.

FROM SETTLEMENTS/FISHING CAMPS TO WEALTHY CITY STATES.
The settlements at the Advent of the Europeans grew rapidly in strength and wealth following the years that came with the slave trade, more notable ijo city states like Bonny, Nembe, kalabari and okrika became wealthy and powerful owing to rifles and cannons gotten from the white men for whom they sourced slaves for from the hinterlands.
The trade on human cargoes by the coastal dwellers who were go-betweeners made the city states of Nembe, new calabar(kalabari) and more especially Bonny the wealthiest of the IJO city states. Owing to their wealth and Autonomous position including their rise to prominence, these city states were suddenly distanced from there kinsmen in other less prominent coastal clans of the ancient Oru people.

THE FOUNDATION OF THE KINGSHIP AND THE HOUSE(WARI) SYSTEM
King Asimini was the first crowned king of okoloama(Bonny) and was the first to arrange the housing system known traditionally as ‘Wari’. The current house (Wari) system which consist of 34 chieftaincy group is directly descended from the King Asimini and Alagbiriye the Ikuba priest who is known with the title ‘okoloamakoromabo’

THE LINK TO THE HINTERLANDS
Owing to the need of the coastal dwellers to have easy access to the cash crops grown in the thick forests of the Igbo country, Edemini the son and successor to Asimini wedded his daughter Kambasa to Opoli of Azuogu and influential man of the Ndoki clan of the Igbo country to Foster easy trade with the Ndoki’s who depended on the goods from up the imo river(including human cargoes) in Ndoki land; further throwing light to Dr koeller who revealed that “most of the people who were not born in Bonny are either slaves from the Igbo country or were at least brought here(Bonny) by the ibos from the interior”
Kambasa while married was barely liberated and hindered greatly. She returned to Bonny when king Edimini was on his sickbed and stayed by his side till his death. Upon his death, she seized upon the mantle of leadership and was crowned Queen. Kambasa who later took a lover named Biriye became the great grand mother to king Perekule I

WHO ARE THE OWNERS OF BONNY?
Following the morphing of a swampy settlement traditionally known and called 'okoloama' named after the curlew bird known by many Oru(ijoid) clan as okolo or okolain, ama (town) in English curlew town, no other tribe from the hinterlands or the west came to dwell owing to the nature of the area.
Dr Köller noted that “THE BONNY LANGUAGE IS THE MOTHER TONGUE OF ONLY A SECTION OF THE BONNY PEOPLE; for others, it is only AN ADOPTED LANGUAGE, for the large part of the coastal people especially at Bonny consist of slaves who are purchased or seized by other tribes, sometimes from great distance. MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT BORN IN BONNY WERE EITHER SLAVES FROM IGBO LAND OR ATLEAST BROUGHT HERE BY THE IBOS FROM THE INTERIOR”
Note: Köler's work 1842-43 are reprinted as Köler 1848.

CAPTAIN HUGH CROW; the misconception
Captain Crow nicknamed playman, a renowned slave trader and Marauder of the Atlantic in his journals collected information that was the beginning of the misconception only to a few uniformed ibos from the interior.
Crow collected words from slaves who were either bound for the Atlantic voyage as slave captains were mostly anchored at the coast, leaving local rulers to source for slaves. As a result of this, vocabularies collected by Captain Hugh Crow were not vocabularies associated with the Bonny dialect.
The research on coastal vocabularies by Dr Balfour Baikie, Sir Edwin Norris who was the assistant secretary of the royal Asiatic society began by collecting Numerals in the Bonny dialect, and not forgetting the enigmatic british missionary John Clarke who in 1848 began to group the ijoid Languages.
Although the journal of Captain Hugh Crow is still accessible as an E-journal on the sole reason of it being a personal journal, but it isn’t found, referenced or cited in reputable information sources like Encyclopedia BRITANNICA or Wikipedia.

JOHN CLARKE; the subsequent expedition
In the 1840’S Clarke a British missionary along with his Afro-American colleague Merrick on quest to identify the languages to address the coastal dwellers stumbled on the ijoid dialects and looked into it extensively.
“Merrick collected his wordlists in an unsystematic way” as stated by British BIBLIOGRAPHER (Paul hair 1967)
Clarke was the first to began grouping the ijoid Languages when he listed kalabari and the Bonny dialect under the ijo or Oru language. in 1848 he added two more dialects; numbe(Nembe) and Akrika(Okrika)

DR William BALFOUR BAIKIE; The 1854 Voyage
From the Rio Formoso to the Nun, including all the western portion of the Delta, the natives speak Orú or Ejó, and to the westward of Abó a distinct dialect is used, namely the Sóbo. NÍMBE or BRASS IS VERY NEARLY RELATED TO THE ORÚ… BUT HERE THE DIALECT CLOSELY APPROACHES THAT OF NEW KALABAR (KALABARI) _
(Baikie 1856:419)
The numerals 1-10 in bonny which he collected personally from King Perekule (nicknamed pepple) with an extra 6 wordlist of six items all from the Bonny dialect.

1----------------nge
2--------------- nmé
3---------------- tére
4----------------- éni
5---------------- sónna
6----------------- súniu
7----------------- soniáma
8------------------ ínine
9------------------ éséníé
10----------------- atí-oyí
Water------------- míngi
Fire----------------- féne
God----------------- Támọno
Idol-----------------djú-dju (widespread loanword)
House---------------wári
Mat-------------------bíle

The compilation of the Polyglotta Africana in 1850 published in 1854 by German scholar Sigismund Koelle (not Dr Köler) who worked for the Church Missionary Society (CMS) in Freetown Sierra Leone was a systematic collection of African
Collection of vocabularies of African languages, compiled by interviewing the freed slaves who had been resettled in Freetown. Koelle used a standard wordlist of about three hundred items and added notes on his Informants and their homelands, from which he was able to draw a map which is remarkably accurate for a Period when no European knew the interior of West Africa. His vocabularies are grouped according to genetic relationship in so far as he could trace it from the wordlists. He has two wordlists of Ịjọ, grouped together as V.C., the group which conjoins Igboid and Edoid. The first list, ´Okulōma, is a wordlist of bonny, Named for the town Ókólómá, although Koelle’s informant was from Orupiri (órúpírí) Koelle (1854:cool refers to Obā́ne as the name for these people given by the Ibos and Kerekas [Okrika].
Williamson (1966) discusses Koelle’s Ịjọ lists in detail. In the case of bonny, she shows that some 73% of Koelle’s forms were accurate and also yield much interesting information about lexical and phonological change in the language.
The final voyage by Samuel Crowther. For the British crown in his missionary travel will further correct any misconception held by the hinterland neighbors.
And it reads;
“TERMINOLOGY FROM KING PEPPLE,
Bonny is called OKOLOMA by themselves
Bonny is called okoloBA, obani or ibani by the ibos
Bonny is called Osiminikun by the Aboh tribe of ibo
King Pepple said that Bonny is CHIEFLY PEOPLED by the IBO SLAVES though they speak the OKOLOMA or Bonny dialect which is also the language of new Calabar (kalabari)
I remain Rev and Dear sir
Your obedient humble servant;
Samuel crowther”
All of these researches relegated the journals of Captain Hugh crow to just a personal journal or a family relic for its posterity, reason it is never referenced or cited in reputable information sources such as Encyclopedia BRITANNICA or Wikipedia.

THE EMANCIPATION OF SLAVES IN BONNY; the rise of Igbo chiefs and the Genesis of the great misconception by the hinterLANDERS.
Owing to the rivalry with new calabar (kalabari) both kingdoms were always at loggerheads with each other, King Perekule I became the first king to employ the services of slaves to serve as comrades of battle with the promise of emancipation and a possible promotion of the high position of chieftaincy if valor is shown in battle. These new batches of house began with Chief Allison Nwaoju(of the Allison Nwaoju Major house) these new batches of houses are distinct from the original traditional royal houses known as 'duawari' (reason Jaja was never qualified to be AMAYANABO despite being enculturated and heading the Anna pepple house)
The chiefs of the Duawari houses were known as 'Aseme-alapu' which translates to (high chiefs of royal blood)
In summary, it is well known that the Ndoki dialect of the Igbo ethnic group is well spoken in Bonny but only as a second language. The Bonny Language alongside other coastal dialects has been studied extensively by dutch linguist Gerrit Dimmendaal who first mentioned that the ijoid Languages though of the niger-congo in a larger concept is more distinct and stands more alone from the niger-congo.
British linguists Williamson and Blench (2000) classified the ijoid dialect into (WEST-CENTRAL, INLAND, EASTERN ijoid dialect; of which the Bonny clan falls into)

King Jaja of Opobo (full name: Jubo Jubofem; 1821–1891) was an Igbo merchant prince and the founder of Opobo city-state in an area that is now the Rivers State of Nigeria. Born in Umuduruoha Amaigbo in present day Imo State, he was taken to Bonny by slave raiders as a youth.[2][3] Jumo Jumofem later took the name "Jaja".
Jaja earned his way out of slavery and rose to head the Anna Pepple House merchant faction of Bonny Island. Under him, Anna Pepple absorbed other trade houses until a dispute with the Manilla Pepple House led by Oko Jumbo compelled Jaja to break away to form the Opobo city-state (26 miles east of Bonny) in 1869.

Opobo came to dominate the region's palm oil trade, and controlled fourteen of what were formerly Bonny's eighteen trade houses. Jaja blocked the access of British merchants to the interior effectively monopolizing trade; Opobo also shipped palm oil directly to Liverpool, independent of British middlemen.

At the 1884 Berlin Conference the Europeans designated Opobo as British territory. When Jaja refused to cease taxing the British traders, Henry Hamilton Johnston, a British vice consul, invited Jaja for negotiations in 1887. Jaja was arrested on arrival aboard a British vessel; he was tried in Accra in the Gold Coast (now Ghana) then exiled, first to London, and later to Saint Vincent and Barbados in the British West Indies.[4][5]

In 1891, Jaja was granted permission to return to Opobo, but died en route.[6] Following his exile and death, the power of the Opobo state rapidly declined.

1 Like

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by 9Pluto(m): 12:31am On Dec 14, 2021
ericuzor:
King Jaja of Opobo (full name: Jubo Jubofem; 1821–1891) was an Igbo merchant prince and the founder of Opobo city-state in an area that is now the Rivers State of Nigeria. Born in Umuduruoha Amaigbo in present day Imo State, he was taken to Bonny by slave raiders as a youth.[2][3] Jumo Jumofem later took the name "Jaja".
Jaja earned his way out of slavery and rose to head the Anna Pepple House merchant faction of Bonny Island. Under him, Anna Pepple absorbed other trade houses until a dispute with the Manilla Pepple House led by Oko Jumbo compelled Jaja to break away to form the Opobo city-state (26 miles east of Bonny) in 1869.

Opobo came to dominate the region's palm oil trade, and controlled fourteen of what were formerly Bonny's eighteen trade houses. Jaja blocked the access of British merchants to the interior effectively monopolizing trade; Opobo also shipped palm oil directly to Liverpool, independent of British middlemen.

At the 1884 Berlin Conference the Europeans designated Opobo as British territory. When Jaja refused to cease taxing the British traders, Henry Hamilton Johnston, a British vice consul, invited Jaja for negotiations in 1887. Jaja was arrested on arrival aboard a British vessel; he was tried in Accra in the Gold Coast (now Ghana) then exiled, first to London, and later to Saint Vincent and Barbados in the British West Indies.[4][5]

In 1891, Jaja was granted permission to return to Opobo, but died en route.[6] Following his exile and death, the power of the Opobo state rapidly declined.

Please, there is no one as Anna Pepple. It is Ani Pepple often mispelt as Annie Pepple.

1 Like

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 12:38am On Dec 14, 2021
9Pluto:

Dear circumstantial librarian, when you get to that coven you call library tomorrow, you have just one very simple task. Even though I do not understand why it has become impossible.

Get an upload any european authored document where Bonny people have ever claimed any other heritage apart from igbo.

As you can clearly see here, Bonny people said they are igbos. So search very well in that your non-existent library, there must be somewhere where Bonny and Ijo is in the same sentence. So bring it and come and post for us. May the lord bless you as you do so.
Lol, many people in Nigeria do not get to practice what they read in school, I also have another degree in industrial relation and personal management but that doesn't mean the school and courses didn't pass through me.
Like I said, quit bringing up obsolete, weeded and discarded materials.
Sorry no offense, how old are you?
Didn't you write a project work in your first degree?
Did you reference wrong materials or outdated ones that years ago were thought to be true, but aren't true later on.
I can't keep spoon feeding you, I'm not your lecturer, it took me days out of my busy schedule to write that article, and I cited and referenced linguists, scholars, researchers, missionaries both from centuries ago and modern times.
But to clear your delusion, below are bibliographies and references and comparative vocabulary classification coupled with Williamson and Blench finals classification in 2000.
You can also call your deluded comrades to come and view.
I can't waste my time to show you everything but check on those references and go and update yourself so you will stop your online propaganda which only ends here, but I'm schooling you so you will stop deceiving Bonny people in diaspora who probably has never visited their ancestral home. Bro this is a serious crime, you could be jailed for it.

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by 9Pluto(m): 12:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Alabo7978:

Lol, many people in Nigeria do not get to practice what they read in school, I also have another degree in industrial relation and personal management but that doesn't mean the school and courses didn't pass through me.
Like I said, quit bringing up obsolete, weeded and discarded materials.
Sorry no offense, how old are you?
Didn't you write a project work in your first degree?
Did you reference wrong materials or outdated ones that years ago were thought to be true, but aren't true later on.
I can't keep spoon feeding you, I'm not your lecturer, it took me days out of my busy schedule to write that article, and I cited and referenced linguists, scholars, researchers, missionaries both from centuries ago and modern times.
But to clear your delusion, below are bibliographies and references and comparative vocabulary classification coupled with Williamson and Blench finals classification in 2000.
You can also call your deluded comrades to come and view.
I can't waste my time to show you everything but check on those references and go and update yourself so you will stop your online propaganda which only ends here, but I'm schooling you so you will stop deceiving Bonny people in diaspora who probably has never visited their ancestral home. Bro this is a serious crime, you could be jailed for it.

It is interesting when you claim to have studied library science from Bayelsa, no wonder you have the audacity to post those ijaw doctored literature with recent references.

Here, entertain yourself with the account of the man who has become your national nemesis.

The Memoirs of Captain Hugh Crow
The Life and Times of a Slave Trade Captain

Edited by the Bodleian Library

With an Introduction by John Pinfold

Numerous documents attest to the horrific conditions endured by African slaves during the centuries of the Atlantic slave trade. Less well known is the perspective of those who wielded power during this dark time in human history. The Bodleian Library fills that gap here with the memoirs of a principal figure in the slave trade, Captain Hugh Crow.

The first-hand account of a man who commanded one of the last legal slave vessels to cross the Atlantic, Life and Times of a Slave Trade Captain offers a revealing if frequently troubling look into the psyche of a slave trader. His chronicle leaves nothing to the imagination, as he recounts the harsh routine of daily life on a slave vessel, where on average a fifth of the crew—let alone the human cargo—never survived the crossing. Crow portrays himself as an “enlightened” slaver, a claim he justifies through the link between his close attention to his “negroes” and his financial success, and the songs composed for him by the slaves. His account also includes commentary on the social propriety of the slave trade and notes about the conditions on West Indian and Caribbean plantations as well as on slave ships. John Pinfold’s illuminating introduction recounts the life of Hugh Crow and sets him in the rich historical context of eighteenth-century mercantilism and its battle with the abolitionist movement. An eye-opening read, Life and Times of a Slave Trade Captain reveals an often overlooked facet in the complicated history of transatlantic slavery.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 14, 2021
BKayy:
Bonny History as documented by those that met Fubara PEPPLE, Jaja of Opobo etc.

Read to your heart content.

Bonny and Opobo were never Ijaw. The revision started in 1971 by a despicable man known as Alagoa.
The lies survived until this year because of the bad Educational system of Nigeria that renders graduates as Educated Illiterates

The 2nd and 3rd Pictures are the languages Captain Hugh Crow met at Bonny in 1830. You can see the numbers as well.
You and this captain crow's work.
I carefully looked at it line by line after reading what Paul hair said of Hugh Crow in 1967.
For those who can't see the lines in the FIRST SCREENSHOT, I'll type it out in the words of Paul hair
"The first actual words of ibani were
recorded by Captain Hugh Crow, an English slave-trader who operated from Bonny around the end of the
eighteenth century. From his account one would think that there was only one language, namely Eboe [Igbo]
spoken at Bonny, BUT IN HIS WORDLIST OF 'EBOE', A FEW IBANI WORDS ARE FOUND CASUALLY EMBEDDED IN IT"

Guys, focus closely on the circled blue word on the SECOND SCREENSHOT.
"Barakiee"
An ijo dialect!
And 9pluto, bkayy and the other clowns keep wondering why you can't find an uneducated confused slave ship sailor's work on Encyclopedias?

Paul hair literally exposed him.
JANK23H
Robbstark

Come look at another fallacy from the captain Hugh Crow's misconception.
And these primary school Biafra drop outs are using it to mislead people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 1:18am On Dec 14, 2021
9Pluto:

It is interesting when you claim to have studied library science from Bayelsa, no wonder you have the audacity to post those ijaw doctored literature with recent references.

Here, entertain yourself with the account of the man who has become your national nemesis.

The Memoirs of Captain Hugh Crow
The Life and Times of a Slave Trade Captain

Edited by the Bodleian Library

With an Introduction by John Pinfold

Numerous documents attest to the horrific conditions endured by African slaves during the centuries of the Atlantic slave trade. Less well known is the perspective of those who wielded power during this dark time in human history. The Bodleian Library fills that gap here with the memoirs of a principal figure in the slave trade, Captain Hugh Crow.

The first-hand account of a man who commanded one of the last legal slave vessels to cross the Atlantic, Life and Times of a Slave Trade Captain offers a revealing if frequently troubling look into the psyche of a slave trader. His chronicle leaves nothing to the imagination, as he recounts the harsh routine of daily life on a slave vessel, where on average a fifth of the crew—let alone the human cargo—never survived the crossing. Crow portrays himself as an “enlightened” slaver, a claim he justifies through the link between his close attention to his “negroes” and his financial success, and the songs composed for him by the slaves. His account also includes commentary on the social propriety of the slave trade and notes about the conditions on West Indian and Caribbean plantations as well as on slave ships. John Pinfold’s illuminating introduction recounts the life of Hugh Crow and sets him in the rich historical context of eighteenth-century mercantilism and its battle with the abolitionist movement. An eye-opening read, Life and Times of a Slave Trade Captain reveals an often overlooked facet in the complicated history of transatlantic slavery.
Funny enough, I lived most of my life in the east, I schooled in the east, infact I am currently staying in the east right now as I type. I hear the Igbo Language extremely clear and that poo up there only talks about he carrying slaves across the Atlantic and he is reputed for that and I don't see anything else written.
Ijo doctored media from Sigismund Koelle (1845)
John Clarke (1848)
Kay Williamson (1960s)
Crowther and pepple(1800s)
Merrick(1840s)
Sir Edwin Norris (1840s)
William Balfour baikie (1840s)
Gerrit Dimmendaal (1990s)
Dr Köler (1800s)
Williamson and Blench (2000)

All of these people are scholars and linguists who aren't even from Nigeria not to mention ijo.
Lol.
I hope you sleep tonight.
Keep crying....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by 9Pluto(m): 1:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Alabo7978:

Funny enough, I lived most of my life in the east, I schooled in the east, infact I am currently staying in the east right now as I type. I hear the Igbo Language extremely clear and that poo up there only talks about he carrying slaves across the Atlantic and he is reputed for that and I don't see anything else written.
Ijo doctored media from Sigismund Koelle (1845)
John Clarke (1848)
Kay Williamson (1960s)
Crowther and pepple(1800s)
Merrick(1840s)
Sir Edwin Norris (1840s)
William Balfour baikie (1840s)
Gerrit Dimmendaal (1990s)
Dr Köler (1800s)
Williamson and Blench (2000)

All of these people are scholars and linguists who aren't even from Nigeria not to mention ijo.
Lol.
I hope you sleep tonight.
Keep crying....

If you are not an academic fraudster, i dare you to post the contents of those books one after the other. Remember to show us where Bonny people said they were ijaws.

4 Likes

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 14, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Crowther mentioned Okoloma. He did not mention Okolo-ama. There is also an Okoloma in Ndoki-Igbo territory, and also an ancient map, which Bkayy keeps sending to nairaland, shows Okoloma in both the Ndoki territory and as a second name of Ubani.

You guys have nothing. Already Dr. Baikie, who was the leader of the expedition had already made it clear that Bonny people claim Igbo ancestry. What else do you need to know
Lol,. But below is doctor baikie's collected numerals one to ten, including 6 vocabularies.

Since when did igbos leave
Ofu
Abuo
Ator
Anno to be counting

Nge
Nme
Tere
Eni
Sonna
Sunio

Lol, father lord, ofoigbo Biko ra'pu num kam'je nhu'ra.
Mga puo echi ututu.
Kachi buo
grin

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 14, 2021
9Pluto:

If you are not an academic fraudster, i dare you to post the contents of those books. Remember to show us where Bonny people said they were ijaws.
Nigga stop daring stupid dares by flagging those wrong info that has been used as tissue paper since the 1800s.

Look at the bitterness in your.
You keep this captain crow's wrong info which was revealed by Paul hair and his mistakes which I showed you the mistake he did by inserting ijo Language.

You're bitter.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by 9Pluto(m): 1:36am On Dec 14, 2021
Show us where Bonny people say they were ijos.

Here they say they are igbos. Let us know if they became ijo in 1967

You condemned Crow.
Now this is the same Baike you have been mentioning or do you want us to use Alagoa the ijaw historian of modern history?

3 Likes

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 1:43am On Dec 14, 2021
9Pluto:

If you are not an academic fraudster, i dare you to post the contents of those books one after the other. Remember to show us where Bonny people said they were ijaws.
I see you to be a researcher too.
Find the works with the reference and citations.
I also showed you screenshot on the groupings.
Go back up again and visit them, I ain't entertaining you tonight.
And the things i have known and read even as a 10 year old child will not be known or covered by you even when you get to 40.
You're not on my level.
When the crow climbs on the eagles back, the eagle ignores it but simply flies high beyond the cloud and the crow falls off from it's back because of lack of oxygen.
Goodnight...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 14, 2021
9Pluto:
Show us where Bonny people say they were ijos.

Here they say they are igbos. Let us know if they became ijo in 1967

You condemned Crow.
Now this is the same Baike you have been mentioning or do you want us to use Alagoa the ijaw historian of modern history?
Baikie interviewed slaves earlier on, but further research made him to understand Bonny was CHIEFLY PEOPLED by IBO SLAVES though they speak the OKOLOMA dialect.
Baikie's collection of Bonny words collected from king pepple himself, and the report from pepple.
For your eyes only ...

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Igboid: 1:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Speaking on Bonny Aboriginal Igbo ancestors.
This is from the book: Lower Niger and it's Tribes by Leonard, Arthur Glynn 1906.

Baike said Bonny ancestors came from Igbo land, Glynn said same, Captain Crow said same.
We are yet to get one neutral account linking Bonny origin to people of Jos!
Not one!

We had 70 pages of thread asking Ijaws to provide one Colonial document that mentioned Jos( old name for Ijaw) and Bonny in one sentence.
So far no answer!

4 Likes

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Igboid: 1:54am On Dec 14, 2021
Anonymous15:

Baikie interviewed slaves earlier on, but further research made him to understand Bonny was CHIEFLY PEOPLED by IBO SLAVES though they speak the OKOLOMA dialect.
Baikie's collection of Bonny words collected from king pepple himself, and the report from pepple.
For your eyes only ...

Since you want to quote Baike, this is what Baike said about Bonny ancestors.

Can you show us where he linked Bonny to Jos men?

4 Likes

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by 9Pluto(m): 2:00am On Dec 14, 2021
Alabo7978:

I see you to be a researcher too.
Find the works with the reference and citations.
I also showed you screenshot on the groupings.
Go back up again and visit them, I ain't entertaining you tonight.
And the things i have known and read even as a 10 year old child will not be known or covered by you even when you get to 40.
You're not on my level.
When the crow climbs on the eagles back, the eagle ignores it but simply flies high beyond the cloud and the crow falls off from it's back because of lack of oxygen.
Goodnight...

1 Like

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Igboid: 2:03am On Dec 14, 2021
Picture 1. William Balfour Baike

Picture 2. Captain Crow

Picture 3. Leonard, Arthur Glynn

All three independent accounts correctly tracing the origin of Bonny ancestors and first settlers before slave trade, to Igbo land.

No single account ever linked Bonny origin to land of Jos men in Kolokuma!
Not one!

3 Likes

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by OfoIgbo: 4:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Anonymous15:

Lol,. But below is doctor baikie's collected numerals one to ten, including 6 vocabularies.

Since when did igbos leave
Ofu
Abuo
Ator
Anno to be counting

Nge
Nme
Tere
Eni
Sonna
Sunio

Lol, father lord, ofoigbo Biko ra'pu num kam'je nhu'ra.
Mga puo echi ututu.
Kachi buo
grin

You guys and wayo are like 5 and 6

King Pepple supplied Dr. Baikie with the counting systems of Ubani.

The king gave both Ibani and Igbo counting system.

But of course, the tie breaker, was the earlier Bonny counting system that captain Crow wrote down, which was just Igbo.

Secondly, I thought we made it clear that evidence must come from ancient manuscripts and pre-colonial documents.
Why did you now send a latter day attachment, intentionally twisted to look as though King Pepple only supplied the counting system of just one language, for landgrabbing purposes?

2 Likes

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by OfoIgbo: 4:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Anonymous15:

For your eyes only ...

Your attachment is not from Baikie's records directly. You guys are now quoting from modern books twisted in such a way as to remove the Igbo counting system that King Pepple gave side by side.

The indigenes of Ubani also told him they're of Igbo ancestry. This is a huge blow you can never get past.
So basically, the earlier writings by John Adams and Captain Crow, alongside Baikie's, have all confirmed that Bonny natives are Igbos.
None of them even mentioned Brass or Kalabari, as their original area, let alone Ijo.
Your fraud cannot get past me.

7 Likes

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by OfoIgbo: 4:39am On Dec 14, 2021
Igboid:
Speaking on Bonny Aboriginal Igbo ancestors.
This is from the book: Lower Niger and it's Tribes by Leonard, Arthur Glynn 1906.

Baike said Bonny ancestors came from Igbo land, Glynn said same, Captain Crow said same.
We are yet to get one neutral account linking Bonny origin to people of Jos!
Not one!

We had 70 pages of thread asking Ijaws to provide one Colonial document that mentioned Jos( old name for Ijaw) and Bonny in one sentence.
So far no answer!

Interesting.

So basically no pre-Nigerian documents written by a number of unrelated neutral observers, ever mentioned Brass, Kalabari or Jos, as the root foundation of Ubani. They have all mentioned the great Igbo race, as the core and founders of Ubani or Okoloma.

John Adams, Crow, Baikie and now Glynn.

I am looking forward to the eventual court case. Jos will be legally beaten silly

3 Likes

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by EzeCanada: 4:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Alabo7978:

Over the modern years, the people of Bonny (okoloama) has grown from strength to strength, the oil rich city state has etched it’s name in the annals of European and African history; from it’s first contact with the Portuguese/ Brits and the start of the slave trade, to the industrial revolution and the export of palm oil which was in high demand for the lubrication of industrial engines and the making of soap and margarines.
The sandbank and marshy land known traditionally as Okolo-ama (curlew town) was named after the first settlers discovered a large number of the okolo(curlew) but if anyone would have told them how great their marshy land will turn out in hundreds of years time, they probably would have doubted because the delta in those days were naturally swampy and filled with death hence the reason for the name “white man's graveyard” but still it’s tall mangroves was the pride of the ancient Oru people who settled in Hamlets traditionally known as (Ama or Biri)
HOW DID THE COASTAL DWELLERS OF BONNY FARE PRIOR TO THE SLAVE TRADE?
Trading canoes were of utmost importance and it was with trading canoes the coastal dwellers moored up stream towards the hinterlands to buy the crops grown in the Igbo country as noted by Dr Köller a German doctor who worked as a physician in Bonny in the beginning of the 19th century.
In his work he noted that “There is where most of the Bonny canoes go to purchase provisions including smelted weapons for the coastal dwellers…
They call Igbo land IGBINNI, it lies at the source of the delta and is full of great forests and mighty trees. It is very rich in natural products such as maize, rice, oil palms, cotton, dye woods”
Owing to the death and wildness of the swamps and mangroves, the people of the hinterlands never brought their goods to the coastal dwellers including the Benins who also recorded the Deltas as a wasteland, the coastal dwellers had no other option than to navigate the waters and creeks with dried fish and salt(cooked from the ocean) to batter with their neighbors.

FROM SETTLEMENTS/FISHING CAMPS TO WEALTHY CITY STATES.
The settlements at the Advent of the Europeans grew rapidly in strength and wealth following the years that came with the slave trade, more notable ijo city states like Bonny, Nembe, kalabari and okrika became wealthy and powerful owing to rifles and cannons gotten from the white men for whom they sourced slaves for from the hinterlands.
The trade on human cargoes by the coastal dwellers who were go-betweeners made the city states of Nembe, new calabar(kalabari) and more especially Bonny the wealthiest of the IJO city states. Owing to their wealth and Autonomous position including their rise to prominence, these city states were suddenly distanced from there kinsmen in other less prominent coastal clans of the ancient Oru people.

THE FOUNDATION OF THE KINGSHIP AND THE HOUSE(WARI) SYSTEM
King Asimini was the first crowned king of okoloama(Bonny) and was the first to arrange the housing system known traditionally as ‘Wari’. The current house (Wari) system which consist of 34 chieftaincy group is directly descended from the King Asimini and Alagbiriye the Ikuba priest who is known with the title ‘okoloamakoromabo’

THE LINK TO THE HINTERLANDS
Owing to the need of the coastal dwellers to have easy access to the cash crops grown in the thick forests of the Igbo country, Edemini the son and successor to Asimini wedded his daughter Kambasa to Opoli of Azuogu and influential man of the Ndoki clan of the Igbo country to Foster easy trade with the Ndoki’s who depended on the goods from up the imo river(including human cargoes) in Ndoki land; further throwing light to Dr koeller who revealed that “most of the people who were not born in Bonny are either slaves from the Igbo country or were at least brought here(Bonny) by the ibos from the interior”
Kambasa while married was barely liberated and hindered greatly. She returned to Bonny when king Edimini was on his sickbed and stayed by his side till his death. Upon his death, she seized upon the mantle of leadership and was crowned Queen. Kambasa who later took a lover named Biriye became the great grand mother to king Perekule I

WHO ARE THE OWNERS OF BONNY?
Following the morphing of a swampy settlement traditionally known and called 'okoloama' named after the curlew bird known by many Oru(ijoid) clan as okolo or okolain, ama (town) in English curlew town, no other tribe from the hinterlands or the west came to dwell owing to the nature of the area.
Dr Köller noted that “THE BONNY LANGUAGE IS THE MOTHER TONGUE OF ONLY A SECTION OF THE BONNY PEOPLE; for others, it is only AN ADOPTED LANGUAGE, for the large part of the coastal people especially at Bonny consist of slaves who are purchased or seized by other tribes, sometimes from great distance. MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT BORN IN BONNY WERE EITHER SLAVES FROM IGBO LAND OR ATLEAST BROUGHT HERE BY THE IBOS FROM THE INTERIOR”
Note: Köler's work 1842-43 are reprinted as Köler 1848.

CAPTAIN HUGH CROW; the misconception
Captain Crow nicknamed playman, a renowned slave trader and Marauder of the Atlantic in his journals collected information that was the beginning of the misconception only to a few uniformed ibos from the interior.
Crow collected words from slaves who were either bound for the Atlantic voyage as slave captains were mostly anchored at the coast, leaving local rulers to source for slaves. As a result of this, vocabularies collected by Captain Hugh Crow were not vocabularies associated with the Bonny dialect.
The research on coastal vocabularies by Dr Balfour Baikie, Sir Edwin Norris who was the assistant secretary of the royal Asiatic society began by collecting Numerals in the Bonny dialect, and not forgetting the enigmatic british missionary John Clarke who in 1848 began to group the ijoid Languages.
Although the journal of Captain Hugh Crow is still accessible as an E-journal on the sole reason of it being a personal journal, but it isn’t found, referenced or cited in reputable information sources like Encyclopedia BRITANNICA or Wikipedia.

JOHN CLARKE; the subsequent expedition
In the 1840’S Clarke a British missionary along with his Afro-American colleague Merrick on quest to identify the languages to address the coastal dwellers stumbled on the ijoid dialects and looked into it extensively.
“Merrick collected his wordlists in an unsystematic way” as stated by British BIBLIOGRAPHER (Paul hair 1967)
Clarke was the first to began grouping the ijoid Languages when he listed kalabari and the Bonny dialect under the ijo or Oru language. in 1848 he added two more dialects; numbe(Nembe) and Akrika(Okrika)

DR William BALFOUR BAIKIE; The 1854 Voyage
From the Rio Formoso to the Nun, including all the western portion of the Delta, the natives speak Orú or Ejó, and to the westward of Abó a distinct dialect is used, namely the Sóbo. NÍMBE or BRASS IS VERY NEARLY RELATED TO THE ORÚ… BUT HERE THE DIALECT CLOSELY APPROACHES THAT OF NEW KALABAR (KALABARI) _
(Baikie 1856:419)
The numerals 1-10 in bonny which he collected personally from King Perekule (nicknamed pepple) with an extra 6 wordlist of six items all from the Bonny dialect.

1----------------nge
2--------------- nmé
3---------------- tére
4----------------- éni
5---------------- sónna
6----------------- súniu
7----------------- soniáma
8------------------ ínine
9------------------ éséníé
10----------------- atí-oyí
Water------------- míngi
Fire----------------- féne
God----------------- Támọno
Idol-----------------djú-dju (widespread loanword)
House---------------wári
Mat-------------------bíle

The compilation of the Polyglotta Africana in 1850 published in 1854 by German scholar Sigismund Koelle (not Dr Köler) who worked for the Church Missionary Society (CMS) in Freetown Sierra Leone was a systematic collection of African
Collection of vocabularies of African languages, compiled by interviewing the freed slaves who had been resettled in Freetown. Koelle used a standard wordlist of about three hundred items and added notes on his Informants and their homelands, from which he was able to draw a map which is remarkably accurate for a Period when no European knew the interior of West Africa. His vocabularies are grouped according to genetic relationship in so far as he could trace it from the wordlists. He has two wordlists of Ịjọ, grouped together as V.C., the group which conjoins Igboid and Edoid. The first list, ´Okulōma, is a wordlist of bonny, Named for the town Ókólómá, although Koelle’s informant was from Orupiri (órúpírí) Koelle (1854:cool refers to Obā́ne as the name for these people given by the Ibos and Kerekas [Okrika].
Williamson (1966) discusses Koelle’s Ịjọ lists in detail. In the case of bonny, she shows that some 73% of Koelle’s forms were accurate and also yield much interesting information about lexical and phonological change in the language.
The final voyage by Samuel Crowther. For the British crown in his missionary travel will further correct any misconception held by the hinterland neighbors.
And it reads;
“TERMINOLOGY FROM KING PEPPLE,
Bonny is called OKOLOMA by themselves
Bonny is called okoloBA, obani or ibani by the ibos
Bonny is called Osiminikun by the Aboh tribe of ibo
King Pepple said that Bonny is CHIEFLY PEOPLED by the IBO SLAVES though they speak the OKOLOMA or Bonny dialect which is also the language of new Calabar (kalabari)
I remain Rev and Dear sir
Your obedient humble servant;
Samuel crowther”
All of these researches relegated the journals of Captain Hugh crow to just a personal journal or a family relic for its posterity, reason it is never referenced or cited in reputable information sources such as Encyclopedia BRITANNICA or Wikipedia.

THE EMANCIPATION OF SLAVES IN BONNY; the rise of Igbo chiefs and the Genesis of the great misconception by the hinterLANDERS.
Owing to the rivalry with new calabar (kalabari) both kingdoms were always at loggerheads with each other, King Perekule I became the first king to employ the services of slaves to serve as comrades of battle with the promise of emancipation and a possible promotion of the high position of chieftaincy if valor is shown in battle. These new batches of house began with Chief Allison Nwaoju(of the Allison Nwaoju Major house) these new batches of houses are distinct from the original traditional royal houses known as 'duawari' (reason Jaja was never qualified to be AMAYANABO despite being enculturated and heading the Anna pepple house)
The chiefs of the Duawari houses were known as 'Aseme-alapu' which translates to (high chiefs of royal blood)
In summary, it is well known that the Ndoki dialect of the Igbo ethnic group is well spoken in Bonny but only as a second language. The Bonny Language alongside other coastal dialects has been studied extensively by dutch linguist Gerrit Dimmendaal who first mentioned that the ijoid Languages though of the niger-congo in a larger concept is more distinct and stands more alone from the niger-congo.
British linguists Williamson and Blench (2000) classified the ijoid dialect into (WEST-CENTRAL, INLAND, EASTERN ijoid dialect; of which the Bonny clan falls into)

Alabo, make you relax and "gear brake"!

Deliquate these words of wisdom with some fresh served fisherman's soup.

Something within me tells me you are a well natured person. I strongly believe you know the truth but choose to distort facts and postulate false narratives for some reasons best known to you.

I want to remind you however, that those who walked simlar path in time past never ended well. Go figure!

Relatedly, I realized you've been able to establish ( through independent research) that the biblical Eri is the progenitor of the Igbos.

In case you are unaware, Eri's descendants prides themselves with a foreign policy formulation of "
egbe bere ugo bere nke si ibe ya ebene nku kwaa ya". Meaning we are peaceful, tolerant and not territoral expansionists.

I am sure you are also familiar with the quote below and the context in which it was made... “I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” 

In light of the above, if I were you, I'd reconsider my steps and chose the part of greatness rather than damnation. It's never to late.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by oyatz(m): 7:18am On Dec 14, 2021
Investigative:

Why should Bonny Call a bird igbo name and the same time claim otherwise

A word can mean different things in different languages e.g Obi (Igbo)= Heart.

Obi (Yor)= Parents
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by oyatz(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2021
Investigative:
ijawa are immigrants that recently migrated to Nigeria
I see no reason to argue with them
When they claim every indigenous people they met on ground are ijaw
Is the very laughable

Apart from your personal opinions, you didn't provide any documentary evidence that support this assertion that Ijaws recently migrated to Nigeria.

You can't know the history of a people more than the people.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by oyatz(m): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2021
BKayy:

Proved by the Slave-Ship captains, and British people that based at Bonny in 17,18 and 19th century

What you posted described the activities of a group of Ijaw sea pirates and nothing about the ancestral history and origin of the Ijaw people.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Investigative: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2021
oyatz:

Apart from your personal opinions, you didn't provide any documentary evidence that support this assertion that Ijaws recently migrated to Nigeria.

Read
If you want more expose I will direct you

You can't know the history of a people more than the people.

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by oyatz(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2021
Many young igbo irredentists inspired by the IPOB agitations for Republic of Biafra are trying to re-define the ethnic identities of many places along the southern coast on social media.

However, one major fact they forget to acknowledge is the PEOPLE concerned.

Do Bonny and Opobo peoples see themselves as Igbos in 2021?

You can NOT tell or know the history of a people more than the peoples themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by oyatz(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=Investigative post=108482317][/quote]

What you posted talked about the activities of Ijaw sea pirates and NOT the ancenstral histories of the Ijaw people.

Someone in 2096 reading a 2010 Newspaper article about the criminal activities of fulani Herdsmen won't be reading a documentary history of the Fulanis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by 9Pluto(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2021
oyatz:

What you posted described the activities of a group of Ijaw sea pirates and nothing about the ancestral history and origin of the Ijaw people.

Ijaws are obviously later migrants to the delta who are emboldened by their success in absorbing/eliminating other tribes they met on ground.

Ask your ijaw friends why has it become almost impossible for them to provide a 19th century document Bonny people claim an Ijaw descent? Why?

1 Like

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by RobbStark(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2021
Anonymous15:
JANK23H
Robbstark
Ditaridesciple2

This article is well detailed, with historical backing not only of the coastal people, but of scholars and linguists
Do not argue with these people, all you have to do is share for the people in diaspora.
Because the Bonny people know their history already.

Like I said in a previous thread, brother I am done going back n forth with these ipob miscreants. They ain't worth it.
I ask them to show me an Opobo or Bonny man who is from these places at the same time Ibo, they haven't.
Rather they showed me people speaking eboe.
Is it that Ibo people who are from bonny or Opobo are not members of this forum, not even one.
There they have their answers.
Until then, I am channeling my energy into something productive.

Ibaniapu, Omni mni.
Omiebam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by JANK23H(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Alabo7978:

The most funny thing is that they didn't even know crow's work has been weeded.
When John Clarke a missionary on the assignment to preach to the heathens under the command of the British crown, he relied on crow's work and the interviewed slaves in England, and he thought it was their tongue they spoke but when he came, he discovered otherwise and his work was doubled, they had to send a learned afro American named Merrick who helped him to began to pick vocabularies again, baikie did same too.
Sir Edwin Norris; the assistant secretary of the Asiatic society began collecting Bonny numerals, and by 1848 john Clarke and Dr baikie with the help of Merrick had already grouped the ijoid Languages. By that same year, Samuel crowther had also taken a detailed report of Bonny and new calabar and the town's details.. below is a screenshot of baikie's collected Bonny numerals and a 6 word vocab, below is also crowther's report,further below is The comparative vocabularies in which all this researchers, and scholars worked on, and further confirmed by modern day linguist like Gerrit Dimmendaal, Williamson, Blench, Paul hair.
Truth is crow's work has been binned since the 1840's, reason it is never cited or referenced anywhere in any reputable information source.
This is what 9pluto said he will bring to court, audio court.
He will be fined for fees he can't even dream of touching and sentenced behind bars for a few months.
They do...

His inaccurate account makes them feel good so they'll hold on to it regardless.

1 Like

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2021
JANK23H:

They do...

His inaccurate account makes them feel good so they'll hold on to it regardless.
True.
I thought that boy knew something.
He was openly challenging me to a debate,
Debate with an obsolete material o.
That's make I leave money I dey find come dey debate with drug addict.
Still I for roast am like asun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Atiku Getting It Hot After He Dropped This On Tweeter / Bola Tinubu Wins Benue State, Defeats Obi & Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.