Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny (4245 Views)

The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction / Ibos And Palliative Donations / Why Do Ibos And Hausas Use Double Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by OfoIgbo: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2021
oyatz:

You are still making the same mistake.

Today, virtually Onitsha people identify as Igbos but there are many families whose ancestors came from Igala and Bini.

Similarly, the people of Sabongida Ora, Edo State identify themselves as Edo people but many families in the town traced their ancenstries to Yorubaland.

In summary, we are who we say we are.

Ethnic groups/tribes are artificial groupings.

The point you made in this message is different from the general battle going on.

If Ijaws in nairaland were making this point you just made, the trajectory of the battle would have been different. I'm sure you noticed that most Ijaws on nairaland are making the point that Bonny indigenes were not Igbo. That Igbos only came into Ubani as slaves.
So far, I and my fellow Igbos have debunked that, showing from records put together by neutral observers that not only were the slaves, mostly Igbos, we have shown from different records that the ruling families of Bonny, Kalabari and Opobo are of Igbo ancestry, and also that the Bonny indigenes themselves, are mainly of Igbo ancestry.

Now getting back to the point you just made, if Bonny and Opobo people now claim Ijaw identity, how come there is a concerted effort by Bayelsa organisations to force Ibani on the locals, and actively encouraging them not to speak Igbo?

cc
Ekealterego
Igboid
Slayerforever
Bkayy
9Pluto
Eastlink

4 Likes

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by oyatz(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2021
OfoIgbo:

The point you made in this message is different from the general battle going on.

If Ijaws in nairaland were making this point you just made, the trajectory of the battle would have been different. I'm sure you noticed that most Ijaws on nairaland are making the point that Bonny indigenes were not Igbo. That Igbos only came into Ubani as slaves.
So far, I and my fellow Igbos have debunked that, showing from records put together by neutral observers that not only were the slaves, mostly Igbos, we have shown from different records that the ruling families of Bonny, Kalabari and Opobo are of Igbo ancestry, and also that the Bonny indigenes themselves, are mainly of Igbo ancestry.

Now getting back to the point you just made, if Bonny and Opobo people now claim Ijaw identity, how come there is a concerted effort by Bayelsa organisations to force Ibani on the locals, and actively encouraging them not to speak Igbo?

cc
Ekealterego
Igboid
Slayerforever
Bkayy
9Pluto
Eastlink

What exactly is the difference between Ijaw and Igbo?

There many people we now regard as Igbos whose forefathers came from Ijaw villages and there are Ijaws today whose ancestors came from igbo villages.

Both the Ijaw and Igbo identities as we know them today were recently fabricated social groups created by the British Colonial Masters for the purpose of identifications largely based on perceived similarities in languages, culture and coextensive territories.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by BornRicch(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
oyatz:

You are still making the same mistake.

Today, virtually Onitsha people identify as Igbos but there are many families whose ancestors came from Igala and Bini.

Similarly, the people of Sabongida Ora, Edo State identify themselves as Edo people but many families in the town traced their ancenstries to Yorubaland.

In summary, we are who we say we are.

Ethnic groups/tribes are artificial groupings.
Which sabongida ora families traced their ancestries to Yoruba? EvbiObe the grandson of Ozolua is Yoruba to you? I think you're crazy to utter such statement. There are lots of edos in ondo and ekiti why didn't you used that as a reference?

1 Like

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Ekealterego: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
oyatz:

There many people we now regard as Igbos whose forefathers came from Ijaw villages and there are Ijaws today whose ancestors came from igbo villages.

Both the Ijaw and Igbo identities as we know them today were recently fabricated social groups created by the British Colonial Masters for the purpose of identifications largely based on perceived similarities in languages, culture and coextensive territories.

You see this particular energy you have is just exactly the same energy organisations like IPOB or even an average Igbo had.
This shows in their national politics and how they align on issues.

Before Jonathan, the average Igbo thought and believed that Ijaws were "brothers" who spoke a different language. They view everyone from Rivers to Cross-Rivers as such; even some go as far as Idoma.

When you see national sentiments and concerns regarding the fight for minority rights, the oil spill or even killings, Igbos would usually be most vocal, which pits them against the other big two.

The last one I remember was the installation of Jonathan when Yaradua died, his first election and re-election. Normally, one can support a candidate, but you see the average Igbo supported Jonathan despite his performance. I remember how scary it was in Lagos; many Igbo people had to buy cutlass at home because of Jonathan.

During the Niger-Delta fight, Saro Wiwa etc.

Yes, I know there are Igbos in SS, so the interest, but most Igbo will not negotiate their rights without saying "SE and SS", adding Ijaws to it.

Numerically, Ijaws alone cannot influence matters on behalf or against the Igbos in national politics; they will have more to gain if they aligned with Yorubas.

While Igbos were thinking good of the Ijaws, the Ijaws were busy spreading anti-Igbo sentiments any chance they got. This particular energy you see is new.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by OfoIgbo: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
oyatz:

I am sure you are well aware Igbos are very liberal in such issues, and believe seriously in the LIVE AND LET'S LIVE mantra.

At no time has the Igbos ever spoken bad of any of the ethnic groups in the east. We never spoke ill of any eastern ethnic group to the Europeans. We never spoke ill of, or undermine any eastern ethnic group in national politics.

But what we keep getting are Ijaws always looking for anti-Igbo allies to undermine the Igbos. The last two straws being, the visit of Ijaw elders to Buhari during the DOT IN A CIRCLE brouhaha, which was obviously orchestrated by the Igbo-hating Diette-Spiff and the rest so as to rub it into the Igbo psyche that Igbos have no access to the sea.
The second straw being the Alagoa-inspired move in Ubani and Opobo, not only to get the Igbo-speakers there to start speaking Ibani, but to actively dissuade them from speaking Igbo. This is brazen cultural genocide being actively supported and sponsored by Ijaws, to undermine the Igbos.
We are now even aware that the Ijaws are trying to create the false impression in Ubani and Opobo, that the Igbo that they speak, is foreign to them, as Igbo only got introduced to those places by slaves.

Unfortunately for those involved in this attempt at perpetrating cultural and linguistic genocide, we now are in the age of the internet, where information flows freely from closed groups to the global community. Igbos are gradually being made aware of this treacherous behaviour by the Ijaws, which didn't really start today. The abandoned properties issue is still in the dark recesses of the Igbo psyche, and in this modern day and age, we see all these other evil machinations.

For the first time in history, Igbos are openly calling Ijaws, unprintable names that the white slave traders labelled them with. This shows the damage being unintentionally done to the Igbo minds, who will gradually start seeing the Ijaws as the serpent in the house.

You cannot blame the Igbos for standing their ground, in the face of what is transpiring in the Igbo consciousness both nationally and regionally. Some Igbos are now desperate to correct the false information that has been allowed to fester unchallenged for many decades.

3 Likes

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by BKayy: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
oyatz:

There is no single relationship between Igbo and Ijaw.
There can only be someone masquerading as Ijaw that his ancestors were Igbo (eg ASARI DOKUBO) not Igbo person that his ancestor is Ijaw. It is impossible.

Ijaw is the newest people in Nigeria. Even Fulani is older than them.
During the Slave trade, there was extremely little or no record of Ijaw in any form. Whether as Jo men or whatever.

4 Likes

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by oyatz(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ekealterego:

You see this particular energy you have is just exactly the same energy organisations like IPOB or even an average Igbo had.
This shows in their national politics and how they align in issues.

Before Jonathan, the average Igbo thinks and believes that Ijaws were "brothers" who speak a different language. In fact, they view everyone from Rivers to Cross-Rivers as such, even some go as far as Idoma.

When you see national sentiments and concerns regarding fight for environments, minority rights, the oil spill or even killings etc, Igbos would usually be most vocal, which pits them against the other big two.

The last one I remember was the installation of Jonathan when Yaradua died, his first election and re-election. Normally, one can support a candidate, but you see the average Igbo supported Jonathan despite his performance. I remember how scary it was in Lagos, many people had to buy cutlass at home because of Jonathan.

Yes, I know there are Igbos in SS so the interest but you see most Igbo will not discuss for their own rights without saying "SE and SS"... in this caption, adding Ijaws to it.

Numerically, Ijaws alone cannot influence matters on behalf or against the Igbos in national politics or rights, they will have more to gain if they aligned with Yorubas.

While Igbos were doing this, the Ijaws were using that time to spread anti-Igbo sentiments any chance they get. This particular energy you see if new.

Apart from the wranglings on social media and the activities of secessionist groups, in reality Ijaw, Ignorance, Urhobo, Efik, Bini and even Yoruba get along well in real life.

However, the nature of co-existence in the present day Nigeria make tribal identies seems important for POLITICAL patronage. However, it should be noted that Ijaws seeking to promote Ijaw interests is not exactly the same thing as promoting anti-igbo interests

Outside of this, these ethnic groups have no problems with each other.

2 Likes

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by SlayerForever: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ekealterego:

This shows in their national politics and how they align in issues.

Before Jonathan, the average Igbo thinks and believes that Ijaws were "brothers" who speak a different language. In fact, they view everyone from Rivers to Cross-Rivers as such, even some go as far as Idoma.

When you see national sentiments and concerns regarding fight for environments, minority rights, the oil spill or even killings etc, Igbos would usually be most vocal, which pits them against the other big two.

The last one I remember was the installation of Jonathan when Yaradua died, his first election and re-election. Normally, one can support a candidate, but you see the average Igbo supported Jonathan despite his performance. I remember how scary it was in Lagos, many people had to buy cutlass at home because of Jonathan.

Yes, I know there are Igbos in SS so the interest but you see most Igbo will not discuss for their own rights without saying "SE and SS"... in this caption, adding Ijaws to it.

Numerically, Ijaws alone cannot influence matters on behalf or against the Igbos in national politics or rights, they will have more to gain if they aligned with Yorubas.

While Igbos were doing this, the Ijaws were using that time to spread anti-Igbo sentiments any chance they get. This particular energy you see if new.

Eke ke kwanu ka-ịme? Biko onwecha material m na chogazi na web. Ofu bụ diary of Antera Duke. Ozo bụkwalu Chronicles of Bonny Alagoa dere. Ọbụrụ na-inwe fa na system ka ị tuolum fa biko.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Ekealterego: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

Eke ke kwanu ka-ịme? Biko onwecha material m na chogazi na web. Ofu bụ diary of Antera Duke. Ozo bụkwalu Chronicles of Bonny Alagoa dere. Ọbụrụ na-inwe fa na system ka ị tuolum fa biko.
I ga hu nke mbu na archive´dot org "Borrow 1 hour". Register na saiti ha.
Ka'am go si gi nke a.

https://archive.org/details/diaryofanteraduk0000behr

Ihe nile Alagoa dere na Akwukwo ya bu so Ijaw ijaw. Nwoke ahu mere ndi Igbo ihe.

Ya wuru ni na cho akwukwo na JSTOR, nwe kwa organisation free access rue ónwa ano na bia-nu.

Brother, I was trying to get the Alagoa book on Jstor (One of the best when it comes to science and history) even Alagoa's book was badly reviewed, it was flagged and I will look for other ways to get it.

Check out this review, Alagoa really caused so much damage. How did the scholar community allow such frauds to thrive?

´CC: Igboid, Bkayy, Eastlink

2 Likes

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by JANK23H(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
oyatz:

This one don kuku scatter everything
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by JANK23H(m): 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ekealterego:

This shows in their national politics and how they align on issues.

Before Jonathan, the average Igbo thought and believed that Ijaws were "brothers" who spoke a different language. They view everyone from Rivers to Cross-Rivers as such; even some go as far as Idoma.

When you see national sentiments and concerns regarding the fight for minority rights, the oil spill or even killings, Igbos would usually be most vocal, which pits them against the other big two.

The last one I remember was the installation of Jonathan when Yaradua died, his first election and re-election. Normally, one can support a candidate, but you see the average Igbo supported Jonathan despite his performance. I remember how scary it was in Lagos; many Igbo people had to buy cutlass at home because of Jonathan.

Yes, I know there are Igbos in SS, so the interest, but most Igbo will not negotiate their rights without saying "SE and SS", adding Ijaws to it.

Numerically, Ijaws alone cannot influence matters on behalf or against the Igbos in national politics; they will have more to gain if they aligned with Yorubas.

While Igbos were thinking good of the Ijaws, the Ijaws were busy spreading anti-Igbo sentiments any chance they got. This particular energy you see is new.
You are not being truthful with the statement that the average Igbo perceived the Ijos and by extension the other NigerDelta tribes as "brothers".As one who graduated from FUTO,I experienced first hand discrimination from alot of Igbos around;mostly as someone inferior.This same denigrating sentiment prompted Boro to declare the NigerDelta Republic, because he experienced same at UNN at the time.

With regards to Jonathan pre 2015,his support didn't come mostly from Igbos,but across all tribes.Infact,one reason he fell out with the other "major tribes" was the perception that he was more inclined towards the Igbos.Frankly,the Igbos had it so good during his administration.

So please,do not misinform.

2 Likes

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by JANK23H(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ekealterego:

I ga hu nke mbu na archive´dot org "Borrow 1 hour". Register na saiti ha.
Ka'am go si gi nke a.

https://archive.org/details/diaryofanteraduk0000behr

Ihe nile Alagoa dere na Akwukwo ya bu so Ijaw ijaw. Nwoke ahu mere ndi Igbo ihe.

Ya wuru ni na cho akwukwo na JSTOR, nwe kwa organisation free access rue ónwa ano na bia-nu.

Brother, I was trying to get the Alagoa book on Jstor (One of the best when it comes to science and history) even Alagoa's book was badly reviewed, it was flagged and I will look for other ways to get it.

Check out this review, Alagoa really caused so much damage. How did the scholar community allow such frauds to thrive?

´CC: Igboid, Bkayy, Eastlink, 9cloud
One bad review doesn't change anything.Infact,that book has hundreds of citations from reputable authors and publications.

Awolowo and Alagoa,the two great men giving Igbos nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by JANK23H(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
BKayy:

There is no single relationship between Igbo and Ijaw.
There can only be someone masquerading as Ijaw that his ancestors were Igbo (eg ASARI DOKUBO) not Igbo person that his ancestor is Ijaw. It is impossible.

Ijaw is the newest people in Nigeria. Even Fulani is older than them.
During the Slave trade, there was extremely little or no record of Ijaw in any form. Whether as Jo men or whatever.
Lol...

Should I bring Captain Pereira again? grin
You can't wish away the Ijos no matter how much they scare you.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Ekealterego: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
JANK23H:

One bad review doesn't change anything.Infact,that book has hundreds of citations from reputable authors and publications.

Awolowo and Alagoa,the two great men giving Igbos nightmare.

Bro, it is not one bad review. You need to check the others... That is the assigned leader in that field.
This is not just a review, this is the head of the scientific peer reviewer in charge.

JSTOR, the leading scientific and historical repository and body, even flagged it using that review.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Ekealterego: 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
JANK23H:

You are not being truthful with the statement that the average Igbo perceived the Ijos and by extension the other NigerDelta tribes as "brothers".As one who graduated from FUTO,I experienced first hand discrimination from alot of Igbos around;mostly as someone inferior.This same denigrating sentiment prompted Boro to declare the NigerDelta Republic, because he experienced same at UNN at the time.

With regards to Jonathan pre 2015,his support didn't come mostly from Igbos,but across all tribes.Infact,one reason he fell out with the other "major tribes" was the perception that he was more inclined towards the Igbos.Frankly,the Igbos had it so good during his administration.

So please,do not misinform.

As inferior? You truly believe the average Igbo man knew where Ijaw is until recently?

on what basis were you discriminated against? Do you tell them first hand you are Ijaw and they just started discriminating against you?

Did they sense where you are from first hand?

FUTO is a federal school that attracts a lot of people from different places in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by JANK23H(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ekealterego:

As inferior? You truly believe the average Igbo man knew where Ijaw is until recently?

on what basis were you discriminated against? Do you tell them first hand you are Ijaw and they just started discriminating against you?

Did they sense where you are from first hand?

FUTO is a federal school that attracts a lot of people from different places in Nigeria.
Come on na....why won't they know where or who Ijos are?
I identify proudly as Ijo anywhere I go and they refer to us as "Mbamiri".
You need not go far.Take Nairaland as a case study,read the comments made by your fellow Igbos it's the same sentiment against the other "minority tribes".Ever wondered why non-igboid and some Igboid NigerDelta tribes are comfortable with the South Easterners.

2 Likes

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by JANK23H(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ekealterego:

Bro, it is not one bad review. You need to check the others... That is the assigned leader in that field.
This is not just a review, this is the head of the scientific peer reviewer in charge.

JSTOR, the leading scientific and historical repository and body, even flagged it using that review.
Still doesn't change the fact that it's still regarded in other circles.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Ekealterego: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
JANK23H:

Still doesn't change the fact that it's still regarded in other circles.
Do you know how scientific peer reviews work? Bro don't disappoint us, you have been fairly better than your brothers here.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Ekealterego: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
JANK23H:

Come on na....why won't they know where or who Ijos are?
I identify proudly as Ijo anywhere I go and they refer to us as "Mbamiri".
You need not go far.Take Nairaland as a case study,read the comments made by your fellow Igbos it's the same sentiment against the other "minority tribes".Ever wondered why non-igboid and some Igboid NigerDelta tribes are comfortable with the South Easterners.

So, when you first meet them, you shout Ijo down their throats?

Bro, in that context, Ijos are not really in their purview of Ndi Mbamiri, although you are technically Mbamiri... They generally refer to Igboid groups living near water as Mbamiri.. Most do not know the geography of Bayelsa or what it looks like to call them Mbamiri.

Again, Igbo communities have different names for other Igbo communities and non-Igbos... Cross-River and Akwa-Ibom, although sharing similar landscape as Rivers, are refered to as, "Ndi Mmoghu".

Most of them don't even know the states where you can find Ijo people except you educate them. For you to claim descrimination only because you are Ijo is just something you want to hold on to..

Talking about Minority hate, it's always interesting to see aggressors crying foul. Look at half of the politics section is about one anti-Igbo thread or the other.

Go to Facebook pages of minority groups who love Igbos, you will find Ijaw agents publishing one anti-Igbo publications or the other.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
michelz:

I know your game, and it is very childish. All you do is to throw in some words like 'Amayanabo', 'Aseme-alapu', etc without presenting any real evidence. You were roundly trounced in the other thread where you unwittingly admitted that you were Yoruba... Yeah, everyone saw that. The real owners of Bonny are Igbos and they don't deny that. Most of them are here following these series of thrashing the immigrant Jos people have been receiving while laughing at your desperation.
Continue in your folly.
I can't be trashed by gullible clowns.
I'd rather channel my time and energy to something productive because from now till whenever you all take your madness down south and get drowned, whatever truth being given to y'all won't be taken.
You and your circus crew are igneous headed; very impermeable.
I am Yoruba? Lol.
Ok, whatever makes you sleep.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by JANK23H(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ekealterego:

Do you know how scientific peer reviews work? Bro don't disappoint us, you have been fairly better than your brothers here.
I'm an academic so I have a very good idea how it works.

An scientific study can be turned down by a reputable journal or publisher as a result of poor review, and still be accepted by another reputable journal or publisher.I've experienced it on different occasions.

1 Like

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by JANK23H(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ekealterego:

So, when you first meet them, you shout Ijo down their throats?

Bro, in that context, Ijos are not really in their purview of Ndi Mbamiri, although you are technically Mbamiri... They generally refer to Igboid groups living near water as Mbamiri.. Most do not know the geography of Bayelsa or what it looks like to call them Mbamiri.

Again, Igbo communities have different names for other Igbo communities and non-Igbos... Cross-River and Akwa-Ibom, although sharing similar landscape as Rivers, are refered to as, "Ndi Mmoghu".

Most of them don't even know the states where you can find Ijo people except you educate them. For you to claim descrimination only because you are Ijo is just something you want to hold on to..

Talking about Minority hate, it's always interesting to see aggressors crying foul. Look at half of the politics section is about one anti-Igbo thread or the other.

Go to Facebook pages of minority groups who love Igbos, you will find Ijaw agents publishing one anti-Igbo publications or the other.
You must think very poorly of your people to have said that.

A lot of Igbos know exactly who Ijos are and where they are located.It might interest you to know I'm married to an Igbo lady from Nnewi South,and so I have a very good idea of what I'm talking about.What transpired before the wedding and the snide remarks some in-laws make.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 01, 2022
A well written thread....
I glee happily Everytime I see this truth.

Ekealterego SlayerForever Igboid biafrarep bkayy and those other land grabbers will forever have one spoke on their wheel which is the name of Bonny (OKOLOMA/OKOLOAMA) and what it means.
So far as their beloved captain Hugh Crow mentioned in his journals that the inhabitants of the land found the place to have a large roost of the culew bird (OKOLO) and when the people settled, the birds fly away meaning (OKOLOMA)

This will forever be you all undoing.
The record is everywhere.
Even in Britain.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Ekealterego
Fine bird fly away
Old french word
Old English bla
Beautiful bird
Oculo-english curlew

Damn Ekealterego a clown I Stan.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 12:56am On Feb 01, 2022
Despite the stupidity of ofoigbo, Eastlink , Ekealterego SlayerForever Igboid Bkayy etc, I still love the Igbo people as humans because my dear mother is igbo and they all in my maternal home laugh at the clowns who come to the delta's to claim.
They still don't believe it because they're not on nairaland.
They deem y'all as clowns who spoil the image of Igbo people.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 01, 2022
They detest the Fulani people for leaving their lands and coming into other people's land with their herds, but forget they enter everywhere and crown Eze'ndigbo in those places, start up business and try to claim that place. They're even worst that the Fulani people they so despise.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 01, 2022
Because the Fulani people never crown kings or rulers in other people's land.
There are eze'ndigbo in ondo, kaduna, Ghana, south Africa, Malaysia.

They even went to calabar to do such, but the cross river mornachs stopped it.

I now hear they say they own Lagos.
Constituting nuisance everywhere, and they'll say people hate them.

1 Like

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by waterbrown24: 2:43am On Feb 01, 2022
Alabo7978:
Despite the stupidity of ofoigbo, Eastlink , Ekealterego SlayerForever Igboid Bkayy etc, I still love the Igbo people as humans because my dear mother is igbo and they all in my maternal home laugh at the clowns who come to the delta's to claim.

your mother can never be Igbo.

u're not part of us..

U're free to take the suicidal part your ancestors were known for...fool
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by SlayerForever: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
[s]
Alabo7978:
Despite the stupidity of ofoigbo, Eas.tlink , Eke.alterego Slay.erForever Igb.oid Bkay.y etc, I still love the Igbo people as humans because my dear mother is igbo and they all in my maternal home laugh at the clowns who come to the delta's to claim.

[/s]

You are from Nembe. I will not tell you anything for now. After we're through with Bonny we will open Nembe's file.

1 Like

Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
waterbrown24:

your mother can never be Igbo.

u're not part of us..

U're free to take the suicidal part your ancestors were known for...fool
easy man, I wasn't the one who impregnated your wife.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
SlayerForever:

You are from Nembe. I will not tell you anything for now. After we're through with Bonny we will open Nembe's file.
lol ok
local nairaland champion.
Re: Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny by SlayerForever: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Alabo7978:

lol ok
local nairaland champion.

From local to international. Your eye go clear very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. / Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? / Musdapher Is Acting Chief Justice As Katsina-alu Retires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.