Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) (11766 Views)

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) / MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
TRP IS GOLDEN
F'K SIMPING
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) by Theesourcerer: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
BoredBerry:
Except, I didn't... Here, I guess defending yourself from trolls counts as bullying... grin

In a way... I'm into death... So I like them... Ted Bundy, Dr. H.H. Holmes, etc... I once stole the only reasonable book from my school's library... It's on serial killers... I'm more interested in their psychology... I like the mind, the darker the better... The book was great, I never got to read past the third page... Someone else stole it from me... grin

I don't think I have one... For example, the channel ID is my favourite... The murders and investigations, the documentaries... Etc...

I watch, get obsessed with a particular killer for a while, find out all I can, freak out my mum... Then move on to another... But that was then...

Music... It depends on my mood/spirit... I enjoy Rock and metal and soul... But my boyfriend absolutely loves them...

Me too... smiley

I'm not religious.

Sorry for the late reply, I'm a bit busy...
ID , the Memphis 3 comes to mind ... .. Having a swell day?
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2022
Bringing This Back Up!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
TRP IS GOLDEN F'K SIMPING
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2022
PUSSYHOE:
grin

Lol

So true it gives me orgasm. My mum hate me for these 3 things not to talk of gfs and my baby mama.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2022
Nice topic grin

Still following for more grin
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2022
AlphaMale666:
Very true! Women hate me a lot because of all these things and I love it cus I hate them to. angry
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2022
COOL10:

Gbam!!! cool cool
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Facts!
You already know!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2022
Nat404:
It's time to learn once again. OP, please ride on.
YOU ALREADY KNOW!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2022
FahBuLous:
Wait o... You really take time write this stuff?? Las Las, e no still come make sense... I no read am finish Sha.. Women are wh0res... And should be treated like one...
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
In coming years, marriage will phase out and then we will know who it has been really benefiting this whole time
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Please check my signature biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Disclose Your Earnings To Your Wife? / My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. / What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.