Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Why Are Nigerians So Obsessed With Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerians So Obsessed With Sex? (808 Views)

Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians So Obsessed With Sex? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Like it is really crazy in this part of the world.

A husband can kill his wife because she didn't give him sex.

A husband can beat up his wife Because of lack of sex.

Like it always baffles me, whenever i hear that another Nigerian man has taken the law into his hands, to take away a woman's life because of lack of sex.

Like it is very strange to me, why kill another human you call your wife because she didn't give you sex.

Is it that in our culture our men don't have any hobbies, no invention to do, no maintenance or improvement to do other than fucking from morning to night, like is fucking the goal of living in this part of the world.

And for the woman selling different type of drugs to the men as if fucking is the only purpose the Nigerian man has come to the world to achieve, everywhere on the internet is one woman holding some liquid stuff shouting about the inability of a man to satify his wife. Funny enough, you will never see those women encourage the man on how to better himself in a more productive manner,the only encouragement he gets is, Bleep your wife hard and all things about sex. It is strange in this part of the world.
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Obsessed With Sex? by Kriss216: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Guys aim is to serve God and do His commandments, but Girls be using us for sex and other illicit acts.
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Obsessed With Sex? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
It's a spiritual problem, all Nigerians need spiritual cleansing so that their heads can be filled with innovations and not sex.

This I have seen.
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Obsessed With Sex? by ojun50(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Sex sex sex is sex
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Obsessed With Sex? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
It's a spiritual problem, all Nigerians need spiritual cleansing so that their heads can be filled with innovations and not sex.

This I have seen.

Welcome back from nl prison grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Obsessed With Sex? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nigeria is full of lust & pleasure. We need the salvation of GOD
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Obsessed With Sex? by Nonexisting: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
If you can't live with it, relocate to Benin Republic.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Obsessed With Sex? by iamyemiakins(m): 5:31am On Dec 14, 2021
Nigerians and toto

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Obsessed With Sex? by helinues: 6:05am On Dec 14, 2021
I think is mentality

Guys with different ladies are natural liars cos its not possible for him to be telling all those ladies the truth all the time.

And the guilty part about cheating/ sleeping around is just one of those unnecessary emotional taunting

(1) (Reply)

The intimacy gadgets For Men / How Come Good Guys Finish Last And Are Always Friend Zoned / What Are The Myths And Advantages Of Celibacy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.