Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) (2763 Views)

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 / After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by podium(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:

Copied

I drop my number boss. You have not copied me... Qualified, 08137423236
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
podium:

I drop my number boss. You have not copied me... Qualified, 081

I have copied all numbers above, but I haven't added anyone yet.

4 Likes

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by latram4ever(m): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
How about those ones with a verve card!
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by plenitude(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:

aminusodiq

Drop your WhatsApp numbers to he added to batch B.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
latra4ever:
How about those ones with a verve card!

Mastercard and Visa.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by obynoceaser: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:
Part 2

I bank with almost all the banks. I want to give 5k each (on the 2nd of December) to people that bank with Zenith Bank.

To qualify you must possess the below

1. NIN Slip or Drivers' License or International passport
2. You must be above 16
3. You must have a Zenith Mastercard that hasn't expired
4. You must be able to recieve OTP with your phone when doing a transaction with your card
5. You must not be a scammer
6. You must have an Android phone with a front camera
7. Your Nairaland moniker must not be a new one (it must be at least, 1 year old)
8. I may give you a video call
9. You must be on WhatsApp or Telegram

Late comers won't benefit from this.

I'll send you 55k this month to do something with it. All the profit will be mine this December, but in January (2nd week), I'll send you 60k to do the same transaction with 55k and the remaining 5k will be yours. Yes, 5k is too small for a big boy/girl like you, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

We'll be doing this every month — as long as you don't runaway with my money and you'll be making 5k or more.

Criminals and dishonest people should stay off. I'll do this for other banks in the future if this one is successful.

Note: I won't request you send the OTP or your ATM details to me — you'll use it to handle the transaction. I'll never ask you for such info. I just want to make sure the person I'm working with has everything in place before we start.

If you're qualified, type: I'm qualified.
And append it with your WhatsApp phone number so that you'll be added to batch B group.

Note: I want to work with only 20 people and God will punish any hungry scammer who joins. The other scammer is still rotting in a bottle.
I'm qualified 08142520649
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
obynoceaser:

I'm qualified 0814

Taken
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
We have 25 people from this post and the ones that couldn make it last time and I may start or wait for 5 more people to make if 30 before I close the window.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Fortunate25(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Fortunate25:

Sir iLegendd, Thank you for this opportunity. I've been an ardent follower of yours and i enjoy reading each thread of yours.

I am qualified
Whatsapp : 08140

Zenith only.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Fortunate25(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:

Zenith only.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Fortunate25:

Yes, I am qualified sir

Okay
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Fortunate25:

Yes, I am qualified sir

I don't think this number is on WhatsApp. If it is, send a message to us via the number on my profile.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Fortunate25(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:

I don't think this number is on WhatsApp. If it is, send a message to us via the number on my profile.

It is on whatsapp sir. I have sent you a Message
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Chixco95(m): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:

Not qualified. Sorry.
OK, no qualms boss
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by danny6ix(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:
Part 2

I bank with almost all the banks. I want to give 5k each (on the 2nd of December) to people that bank with Zenith Bank.

2. You must be above 16
4. You must be able to recieve OTP with your phone when doing a transaction with your card
7. Your Nairaland moniker must not be a new one (it must be at least, 1 year old)

I'll send you 55k this month to do something with it. All the profit will be mine this December, but in January (2nd week), I'll send you 60k to do the same transaction with 55k and the remaining 5k will be yours. Yes, 5k is too small for a big boy/girl like you, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

We'll be doing this every month — as long as you don't runaway with my money and you'll be making 5k or more.

Criminals and dishonest people should stay off. I'll do this for other banks in the future if this one is successful.

Note: I won't request you send the OTP or your ATM details to me — you'll use it to handle the transaction. I'll never ask you for such info. I just want to make sure the person I'm working with has everything in place before we start.

And append it with your WhatsApp phone number so that you'll be added to batch B group.

Note: I want to work with only 20 people and God will punish any hungry scammer who joins. The other scammer is still rotting in a bottle.

Please boss can I open an account online via zenith web with my details and join in?
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:
Part 2

2. You must be above 16

Op I'm interested.please add me.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Skywalker99: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Am qualified sir.. Can you please add me up
iLegendd:

Mastercard and Visa.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Tony142: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:
Part 2

2. You must be above 16

Boss, the 1st one u did was for zenith bank users, so I thought this 2nd one will be for other banks, but it still turn out to be zenith bank again.

Wahala for we when no get zenith bank account o, abeg na when e go reach GTB bank turn
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by michaellovaldo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
I don't have a master card....all other requirements I have
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Adeizabidemi: 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
I am qualified.. I have all the required stuffs... 08148609332,
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Maxie110(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thanks bro
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 1:14am On Dec 15, 2021
danny6ix:

Please boss can I open an account online via zenith web with my details and join in?

Yes, but we are complete for now.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by EmeraldHash(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2021
I am going to open a zenith bank account now with this my 2k, so I can participate next time
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by IamDavids: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2021
Qualified but before I drop my number I need to be sure I would be a part
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2021
IamDavids:
Qualified but before I drop my number I need to be sure I would be a part

No, you won't.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by abeladepoju(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
I am qualified too. I have NIN and also bank with Zenith. Do help to include me in this batch or next.Thanks
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by McEphiks(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Drop your WhatsApp number for batch 2.

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by seunsiju(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
I am qualified
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Viktori(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] Sir iLegendd, Thank you, but is the opportunity still open? I am qualified.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by gbolla: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
I have a zenith bank account and Mastercard.
My WhatsApp no . Is 08038566677

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k / A Nairalander Is Set To Wed. Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures! / How To Prevent Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.