Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) (2752 Views)

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 / After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Viktori:
Sir iLegendd, Thank you, but is the opportunity still open? I am qualified.

No, Sir. In the future, there may be batch 3.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by DeEagle(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2021
I use Zenith bank with master card and know about this stuff but the person that introduced me to this gives me 2k - 2.5k..

No transaction has been run this month because his money is hanging so I'll appreciate if i can be luckily selected for this stuff..

If you are doubting me, you can ask me the procedures o.. Thanks in anticipation ��
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by solochris(m): 12:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Please o, I'm qualified. Don't let this opportunity pass me by biko
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by danietohbadt(m): 3:43am On Dec 16, 2021
You're into arbitrage.... using banks to buy dollars, then sell at a profit. Bad guy. You too like to chop alone.

1 Like

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by danny6ix(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes, but we are complete for now.
Please is any other one coming up anytime soon?
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Those who didn't make batch B will join batch C, but we haven't started it yet. Still handling batch B.

1 Like

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by odysey: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
danietohbadt:
You're into arbitrage.... using banks to buy dollars, then sell at a profit. Bad guy. You too like to chop alone.
Not exactly, he's providing capital so they're Chopin too

2 Likes

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by 360clips: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
They need to ban this stupid idiot from posting on this forum. angry
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by EmeraldHash(m): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
iLegendd:
Those who didn't make batch B will join batch C, but we haven't started it yet. Still handling batch B.

Anticipating the batch c.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by yunus22: 8:37am On Dec 18, 2021
iLegendd:
I am available anytime because I'm qualify
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Biggty(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2021
I am qualified

WhatsApp no 08038146174
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Eduwa4: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Batch B is ready. Drop your WhatsApp number.

I am just seeing this sir
Pls hint me when there is other offer or if I still meet up.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2021
Eduwa4:

I am just seeing this sir
Pls hint me when there is other offer or if I still meet up.

The project has stopped at batch B. No more new recruitment. Somone in batch A ran with my 55k. Yesterday, somone in batch B ran away with my 57k. Total of 112k in a month.

If I continue, I'll be at loss. So, no more. The entire project has been scrapped. I'm only working with those I have already worked with successfully.

2 Likes

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Eduwa4: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:

The project has stopped at batch B. No more new recruitment. Somone in batch A ran with my 55k. Yesterday, somone in batch B ran away with my 57k. Totally of 112k in a month.

If I continue, I'll be at loss. So, no more. The entire project has been scrapped. I'm only working with those I have already worked with successfully.

Oh sorry for that sir
I seldomly come on nairaland to look out for yours and jedisco benevolent and vital info.
Maybe that was why I missed the lucky batch.

Concerning the halting of finance entrusted with fellow Nigerians, I believe you have taken the best decision. Maybe those scammers that are not ready to improve themselves positively will look other way.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by bmasz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:
Part 2

If you're qualified, type: I'm qualified.
And append it with your WhatsApp phone number so that you'll be added to batch B group.

I am qualified.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Man Hired To Have Sex With Children / 36 Men Is 36 Body Counts And 36 Round From 1 Man Is 36 Times / Do You Regret A Chance Not Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.