Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died (66018 Views)

Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Carl Williams was an Australian drug kingpin who got into some legal trouble and was sentenced to life in an Australian prison. During his time behind bars, he reportedly turned informant and started talking about former associates. In this picture, an associate of his former associates approaches Williams from behind with a piece of tubular steel torn out of an exercise bicycle. Williams' body wasn't discovered for another half an hour. Source: News.com

Hey Dominique

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Joseph Avery went rafting on the Niagara River in 1853. During the trip, the team's boat capsized, and Avery's two companions drowned. A strong swimmer, Avery managed to get to a log, which is where this photograph was taken. Unfortunately, nobody had the equipment or the expertise to mount a successful rescue, and after 18 hours he lost his grip. Avery's body was swept over Niagara Falls. Source: Niagara Hub

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Quick science lesson: Gliders, in order to stay in the air, must have a minimum of two (2) wings, preferably one on each side. On its first public exhibition in St. Louis in 1943, this Waco glider crashed after a poorly-fastened bolt came loose and the starboard wing sheared off. The glider plummeted 2,000 feet onto Lambert field and hit the ground with what one witness described as a dull thud, killing 10 people. Source: Gen Disasters

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
And what people they were! Since this was the Waco's first public exhibition, all kinds of important people went up for the test flight. The group in this picture, which was taken a few minutes before liftoff, includes St. Louis Mayor William Becker; William Robertson – the founder of Lambert Airport and head of the company that built the glider; Chamber of Commerce president Thomas Dysant; and the St. Louis County Chief Executive, Henry Mueller. In a single crash, a sizable fraction of St. Louis' political and business elite were lost, which is something to think about if the mayor of your city ever invites you and his golfing buddies along on a SpaceX trip he's taking. Source: Kurir

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
John Lennon, signing an autograph for Mark David Chapman – his biggest fan. Chapman shot Lennon a few hours after this picture was taken, as Lennon was returning to his apartment.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Speaking of groundbreaking musicians, here's the Notorious B.I.G. enjoying a night out in Los Angeles. The dapper young man at his side is Sean Combs, a.k.a. "the guy whose job used to be saying 'that's right' in the background whenever Biggie sang." Right after this picture was taken, the 24-year-old Biggie got in his car and was shot at a red light by some prick in an Impala. Source: Genius

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
One of my favourites because it could happen to anyone ,
.This is Gary Slok, posing for a selfie with his mom right before their flight lifts off and posted on Facebook , you can tell the love they had for each other ,they were traveling from Amsterdam in June 2014, A few hours later, their flight, Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17, was shot down over Ukraine with no survivors. Source: Blog Gang

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yeah a popular meme you fucktards but the story behind it HERE IT GOES

20-year-old man, identified to the press by his first name, Maqsood, allegedly crossed two or three barriers to get to the edge of the New Delhi Zoo's tiger exhibit. As you can see, he slipped and fell 18 feet into the moat. The tiger saw it too, and came over to investigate. What happened next is probably best left to the imagination, but it was a couple of hours before zookeepers were able to drive the tiger back into its cage and recover the body. Source: Bataar

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by MufasaLion: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
I love this well detailed information. cool

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Older readers will doubtless remember R. Budd Dwyer, pictured here at his last press conference. Dwyer was a career politician and Pennsylvania State Treasurer who, in 1986, was convicted of some serious corruption charges. This press conference was called immediately before he could be removed from office. At the conference, Dwyer repeated his denial that he had broken the law. After his statement, Dwyer pulled a revolver out of a paper bag. In this picture, he's warning onlookers to stay away, as: "this thing could go off." Source: Penn Monkeybabe

The uncensored video is on YouTube watch at your own risk , I know you will still search it

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Then he did this. As it happens, this wasn't exactly the irrational act of a desperate man. Since he had already been convicted of corruption charges, Dwyer was no longer eligible to hold his office, and in fact was due to be formally removed that afternoon. By killing himself before his official firing, Dwyer ensured his state pension would be paid to his surviving dependents. Source: Wordpress

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
This perfectly normal looking guy is Robert Ben Rhoades. Like all people whose middle name is used in news reports, he's a serial killer. His thing was picking up hitchhikers in the early '90s and . . . doing things to them. He's sitting on multiple life sentences, and he keeps confessing to more killings, so he probably isn't getting out. Anyway, the next picture is the last one in this gallery. It was taken of Regina Walters, one of Rhoades' victims. It isn't graphic, but we won't hold it against you if you maybe skip it. Source: Img Arcade
Illinois Department of Corrections/AP Photo/IDOC

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hero Thai Diver

.He was transferring oxygen tanks for 12 boys and their coach, who were trapped in a cave. He got into difficulties and did not have enough air himself. He died after losing consciousness in one of the passageways

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
A Father Comforts His Son, David Kirby, On His Deathbed In Ohio, 1989. Yeah AIDS

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by dominique(f): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Carl Williams was an Australian drug kingpin who got into some legal trouble and was sentenced to life in an Australian prison. During his time behind bars, he reportedly turned informant and started talking about former associates. In this picture, an associate of his former associates approaches Williams from behind with a piece of tubular steel torn out of an exercise bicycle. Williams' body wasn't discovered for another half an hour. Source: News.com

Hey Domin.ique

Hey smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
She entered seizure after this photo was taken and died after the episode was over , Great smile though

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by JhimmySpark(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Some scenes here are so emotional..

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Woman Battling Breast Cancer Married The Love Of Her Life

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Parents Quietly Talking After My Dad's Giloblastoma Diagnosis

He was put down the next morning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by dominique(f): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Yeah a popular meme you fucktards but the story behind it HERE IT GOES

20-year-old man, identified to the press by his first name, Maqsood, allegedly crossed two or three barriers to get to the edge of the New Delhi Zoo's tiger exhibit. As you can see, he slipped and fell 18 feet into the moat. The tiger saw it too, and came over to investigate. What happened next is probably best left to the imagination, but it was a couple of hours before zookeepers were able to drive the tiger back into its cage and recover the body. Source: Bataar

He died of a heart attack before the tiger could touch him. The tiger didn't eat him though, just dragged his body around a bit. The zoo officials did not do well at all, didn't they have tranquilizer shots to subdue the tiger?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by aminusodiq(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
amzee:
Pictures not showing
reload

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
dominique:

He died of a heart attack before the tiger could touch him. The tiger didn't eat him though, just dragged his body around a bit. The zoo officials did not do well at all, didn't they have tranquilizer shots to subdue the tiger?
yes the dragging is enough to kill him , I believe the heart attack plea is so not to place blame on the zoo ,but oh well .....

43 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
dominique:

Hey smiley
Try to be adding source links to your opening post so it can be packaged for fp
okay its just , I get from redit , bored panda , genius and the rest adding these sources is really obstructs my full attention on the article been written , but yeah I will smiley, I'm sure you know FP is not my thing haha , Trending rocks or wherever ❤❤

21 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Candidlady:

jump? Talk bout the devil and the deep blue sea!
well I'll go with the devil ..... But yeah the options sucks , still I'll jump tho , its painless .
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
dominique:

She looks like a model on a photoshoot, I don't see any disgust or fear in her eyes compared to this girl whose photo was taken by a serial killer moments before he killed her
ohh she was killed , read her case files , her was was even cut , for the 'photoshoot'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by aminusodiq(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
dominique:

She looks like a model on a photoshoot, I don't see any disgust or fear in her eyes compared to this girl whose photo was taken by a serial killer moments before he killed her
this is barbaric
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Candidlady: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
well I'll go with the devil ..... But yeah the options sucks , still I'll jump tho , its painless .

sounds like the easiest way out. But dude who told it is painless?

i'd jump too that is if iwould die before hitting the ground

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by younglleo: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
O
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by aminusodiq(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Let's go right to it
Morning Historical gore lovers

Week Before Grandfather Passed Away, I Snuck His Favorite Beer Into The Nursing Home For Him, This was his last happy beer

https://www.boredpanda.com/last-pictures-before-death/
i love gores... Keep it up... The sourcerer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by MaverickA3: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
14 year old Australian boy, decided to run away from home to the US after fight with parents , Heigh hid in the plane tire shutter , immidiatly the plane took off and tires retract back to the plane , a photographer trying out plane shot could not believe his horrible discovery after developing the image , he fell only 2minutes after takeoff
Being a stowaway is an indirect form of suicide as you are exposed to a dangerous danger.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by bejeria101(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Candidlady:

jump? Talk bout the devil and the deep blue sea!

Both options were as dangerous with no help in sight, gosh must have been terrible.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by bejeria101(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Parkour is an amazing urban sport. Freerunners leap, scale, and flip over the sides of buildings as if gravity has given them a hall pass. Pavil Kashin, however, had his pass revoked with this maneuver. In this picture, Pavil is flipping on the ledge of a 16-story building. The maneuver was successful, but he lost his footing just after landing. Kashin fell over the edge and died on impact. Source: Farang Magazine

I consider it way too risky

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake Inside Bottled Water Pack (Pictures) / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) / The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.