Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died (66009 Views)

Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Chno: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
You are an idiot. Why don’t you create ur own topic and give good narrative. Idiot! Thunder fire ur landlord
Jesusdiedhaha:

Are you Rob's father?
Check the post and you'll notice no one liked it.
The OP is trying to be like Explorers but his narrative is very poor.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by teacherbim(f): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Grandpa listening to his Nana very attentively as she says her last words , ' I love you Ron'
Susan died moments after after 68years of marriage

This makes me remember my mom and dad cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nyanabo(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
dominique:

He died of a heart attack before the tiger could touch him. The tiger didn't eat him though, just dragged his body around a bit. The zoo officials did not do well at all, didn't they have tranquilizer shots to subdue the tiger?

It's India we are talking about here shithole on a lesser level like Nigeria. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Chno:
You are an idiot. Why don’t you create ur own topic and give good narrative. Idiot! Thunder fire ur landlord
Na better thunder go fire your mama. The posts be like wetin dey arranged?
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nyanabo(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

Are you Rob's father?
The OP is trying to be like Explorers but his narrative is very poor.

No. It's you who is trying to compare him to someone way different from him. I bet you can't do half of this, yet your likes would be the first to criticize what you fail in doing. undecided

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nyanabo:

No. It's you who is trying to compare him to someone way different from him. I bet you can't do half of this, yet your likes would be the first to criticize what you fail in doing. undecided
You be confirm goat.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by brain54(m): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Life is really short.!
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nyanabo(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
HenryDion:

Is the picture that of the serial killer or the victim? Make una learn how to write clearly and concisely. It's a skill that can be learned.

Reading to understand and also to extract information is also a skill that can be learnt. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nyanabo(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

You be confirm goat.

I never expected much from you and you just proved me right. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nyanabo:

Reading to understand and also to extract information is also a skill that can be learnt. undecided

You think I have time to read a hogwash of an epistle? Clearly and concisely!!!
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nyanabo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
HenryDion:

You think I have time to read a hogwash of an epistle? Clearly and concisely!!!

If you read well you would know that's the victim and not the killer. It was stated clearly. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by ALFADOS(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Me Speechless just viewing oooh
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nyanabo:

If you read well you would know that's the victim and not the killer. It was stated clearly. undecided

I couldn't read well, cause it was unnecessarily long. I could rewrite that in three sentences without hassles.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nyanabo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
HenryDion:

I couldn't read well, cause it was unnecessarily long. I could rewrite that in three sentences without hassles.

Good for you bro, I can do it better hasn't gotten anyone to a better place.

Sincerely I don't like working with your tyoes; who think they know it all or can do it better than anyone else, but when given the chance they tend to flop.

It is one thing to be confident, it is another thing to be egoistic. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nyanabo:

Good for you bro, I can do it better hasn't gotten anyone to a better place.

Sincerely I don't like working with your tyoes; who think they know it all or can do it better than anyone else, but when given the chance they tend to flop.

It is one thing to be confident, it is another thing to be egoistic. cool

Work with my type, and I assure you, you wouldn't be a mediocre.

Your type loves their comfort zone, no zeal to improve.

I don't work with such.

I challenge everyone around me to be better than they already are.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by amzee(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Egein:

Try quit using Itel
I'm not using an itel phone. The phone i'm using will buy your phone 3x
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nyanabo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
HenryDion:

Work with my type, and I assure you, you wouldn't be a mediocre.

Your type loves their comfort zone, no zeal to improve.

I don't work with such.

I challenge everyone around me to be better than they already are.

I work with people who are confident and know their onions not with the ones who know nothing but think they do sir.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Sphinxvally: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
One of the male Victims of Jeffery Dahmer , his sister posted the last picture of him before going to the store and never returned , he was mutilated and eaten , his head was found in Dahmer's fridge years later ,he was 17 and was a senior high school student with 'gift of painting'.

Read about "Jeffrey Dahmer" on Wikipedia and he's one Helluva psycho.

The murders he committed makes the sins of man look paltry. Dude is sick AF...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nyanabo:

I work with people who are confident and know their onions not with the ones who know nothing but think they do sir.

How do you know I don't know my onions when we've never collaborated in any project? Don't you think you're projecting your insecurities?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Orangedreams: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sad tragic photo stories, but educative.

But most educative is that you be told to invest in real estate and settle your future for life. Abeg check my siggy/profile and give us a call today.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by lkillbrokehoes: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Older readers will doubtless remember R. Budd Dwyer, pictured here at his last press conference. Dwyer was a career politician and Pennsylvania State Treasurer who, in 1986, was convicted of some serious corruption charges. This press conference was called immediately before he could be removed from office. At the conference, Dwyer repeated his denial that he had broken the law. After his statement, Dwyer pulled a revolver out of a paper bag. In this picture, he's warning onlookers to stay away, as: "this thing could go off." Source: Penn Monkeybabe

The uncensored video is on YouTube watch at your own risk , I know you will still search it
I just watched it, I wish I didn't. damn! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Scottz: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
AZControversial:
undecided
Looking at these pictures, the movie 'Final Destination' comes to mind.
still watched it recently Omo the writer of that movie must be so spiritual and the movie is almost realistic
It’s dope even tho say na old skool
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Aziishyco(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Very interesting piece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by simplesearch: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Let's go right to it
Morning Historical gore lovers

Week Before Grandfather Passed Away, I Snuck His Favorite Beer Into The Nursing Home For Him, This was his last happy beer

https://www.boredpanda.com/last-pictures-before-death/

You couldn't lead your grandpa to know the Lord, thereby leaving him heaven bound with salvation as a parting gift, but a bottle of beer for all the lengthy years he lived and the love he'd shown you.
What a pity of a grandson you're who cannot calculate the brevity of life and the longevity of eternity!
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by dljbd1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
One of the male Victims of Jeffery Dahmer , his sister posted the last picture of him before going to the store and never returned , he was mutilated and eaten , his head was found in Dahmer's fridge years later ,he was 17 and was a senior high school student with 'gift of painting'.

Possibly Curtis Durrell Straughter
I just read the story of Jeffery Dahmer. It is so gory! cry
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
billyG:

I wonder too.
that guy wey gentle wey no mingle na bob

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by ImoleNaija: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Chno:

The person you quoted no get sense at all.

Jesusdiedhaha:

Are you Rob's father?
The OP is trying to be like Explo.rers but his narrative is very poor.

Yes, you! You think it's easy to put all the info here together?

Learn to appreciate with your dumb skull.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by placeofallure(f): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
AZControversial:
undecided
Looking at these pictures, the movie 'Final Destination' comes to mind.

Thank you! You deserve a hug! That was the immediate thing that came to my mind. I've seen the entire series of Final Destination and I've come to the conclusion that the movie is evil. The writer, the director all of them, Evil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
dljbd1:

Possibly Curtis Durrell Straughter
I just read the story of Jeffery Dahmer. It is so gory! cry
watch Jeffery Dahmer on YouTube he's artistic , the movies made about him are classical , he was a genius only he used his intelligence for somewhat evil purposes
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
simplesearch:

You couldn't lead your grandpa to know the Lord, thereby leaving him heaven bound with salvation as a parting gift, but a bottle of beer for all the lengthy years he lived and the love he'd shown you.
What a pity of a grandson you're who cannot calculate the brevity of life and the longevity of eternity!
fvck God ! Let him have his beer
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I just watched it, I wish I didn't. damn! shocked
you shouldn't have men , its
a classic stomach churner.
I kill broke hoes, do you really kill women smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake Inside Bottled Water Pack (Pictures) / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) / The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.