Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died (66015 Views)

Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 6:58am On Dec 15, 2021
bejeria101:

My God! cry cry
the story of Bulger sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:03am On Dec 15, 2021
shogsman:

I don't see any disgust or fear in her eyes,maybe it's the wrong picture
its actually the best picture , others of her were very explicit.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2021
Chno:
You are an idiot. Why don’t you create ur own topic and give good narrative. Idiot! Thunder fire ur landlord
smiley Good Morning and hope you're having a good day so far?
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2021
Nyanabo:

No. It's you who is trying to compare him to someone way different from him. I bet you can't do half of this, yet your likes would be the first to criticize what you fail in doing. undecided
smiley hope your have the best morning smiley
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Elsueno: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

Are you Rob's father?
Check the post and you'll notice no one liked it.
The OP is trying to be like Explorers but his narrative is very poor.

Ohh....I see ur point, sorry
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by AfonjaConehead: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

That Jumping option though! sad undecided

I am just Trying to imagine the moment!
Such Horrifying Decisions to Make on top of 200m High Turbine!..
It will seem like a Dream or Bad nightmare..sadembarassed

Not as easy we are discussing it here o! embarassed

You got it.. many did it during 911 @ those blown skyscraping towers!!!!!
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2021
teacherbim:

The picture and story makes me remember the last moment of my mom on Earth,my dad held her hand and was telling her not to leave him and the children , they had been married for 54 years, she requested for water, she didn't collect from the 3 children including me, popsy gave her, she drank, few minutes later, she died cry
its a beautiful way to pass , she was with her loved ones , no one wishes for a death where there are none of your loved ones there , may she rest in bliss

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2021
matrixme:
Interesting and very emotional compilation. Meanwhile, see how mature white people handle deaths. You won't see blood of dead people on the streets with their brains Spaltered out, like Nigerian bloggers always rejoice over, so as to spread panic
true. I thought it was just me , any news now adds graphic to them . its now so normal we expect to see brains spattered , the word graphic is so abused on nairaland , bloggers especially .
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2021
caracas:

I wonder what he was thinking as he was looking at that lady....
Probably the thoughts made him commit the suicide
I really don't think he's seeing anything at that moment , suicide works that way
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2021
JustyFied:

His murder came about after he made a public remark of his band, The Beatles, "being more popular than Jesus" in 1966.

In fact, David Chapman later stated that Lennon's quote was a motivating factor in the killing.
and when anytime people 'remember lennon they would remember his name'
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2021
placeofallure:

You don't seem to get it.

The deaths, many of them are gory. How could somebody sit down and imagine somebody dying in those ways? It's evil imagination.
its beautiful Art
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Chno: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2021
Yes big bro. Thanks for checking up. I appreciate!
TheSourcerer:
smiley Good Morning and hope you're having a good day so far?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2021
Chno:
Yes big bro. Thanks for checking up. I appreciate!
of course , we don't have to be related by blood to care about each other . cool
#humanity
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Chno: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2021
Yeah true
TheSourcerer:
of course , we don't have to be related by blood to care about each other . cool
#humanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Tunagee(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Very emotional post! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by teacherbim(f): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2021
TheSourcerer:
its a beautiful way to pass , she was with her loved ones , no one wishes for a death where there are none of your loved ones there , may she rest in bliss
Amen.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by dominique(f): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
@TheSourcerer
Lattest addition to the list, he committed suicide yesterday after jumping off 3rd mainland bridge. What bigger me is how the person filming didn't do anything to stop him from jumping sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
dominique:
@TheSourcerer
Lattest addition to the list, he committed suicide yesterday after jumping off 3rd mainland bridge. What bigger me is how the person filming didn't do anything to stop him from jumping sad
he had to go , he is tired , we all are .
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by themanderon: 1:53am On Dec 16, 2021
The story of life. Here today then gone forever. The most important thing is giving our soul to Christ so we have a hope in the next life.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:54am On Dec 16, 2021
themanderon:
The story of life. Here today then gone forever. The most important thing is giving our soul to Christ so we have a hope in the next life.
grin
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
themanderon:
Christ? Why him ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake Inside Bottled Water Pack (Pictures) / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) / The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.