Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died (66008 Views)

Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
BabaIbo:

This reminds me of a very painful memory.

My late elder bro who died after rounding up University struggle and about to round up NYSC struggle.

May his soul and the souls of other faithful departed rest in peace of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
it happens ,if any consolation he is with the stars
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
What of Tupac Amaru Shakur?

He had one picture too before he died
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Joseph Avery went rafting on the Niagara River in 1853. During the trip, the team's boat capsized, and Avery's two companions drowned. A strong swimmer, Avery managed to get to a log, which is where this photograph was taken. Unfortunately, nobody had the equipment or the expertise to mount a successful rescue, and after 18 hours he lost his grip. Avery's body was swept over Niagara Falls. Source: Niagara Hub

He could have been saved today. Even in 3rd world countries like Nigeria.

18 hours is like 18yrs nah
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by lkillbrokehoes: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
you shouldn't have men , its
a classic stomach churner.
I kill broke hoes, do you really kill women smiley
That scene was so gory, the way he shot himself and the avalanche of blood splattering through his nose and mouth, damn. but the person that set him up later confessed that he wasn't corrupt. humans are so evil. undecided

to answer your other question, I would say no, I don't kill women, I created this moniker because of the pains I went through while dating some broke and entitled Nigerian girls, I'm not a killer and I haven't hurt anyone before grin don't take my moniker serious, I'm only against broke and entitled leeches.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
And what people they were! Since this was the Waco's first public exhibition, all kinds of important people went up for the test flight. The group in this picture, which was taken a few minutes before liftoff, includes St. Louis Mayor William Becker; William Robertson – the founder of Lambert Airport and head of the company that built the glider; Chamber of Commerce president Thomas Dysant; and the St. Louis County Chief Executive, Henry Mueller. In a single crash, a sizable fraction of St. Louis' political and business elite were lost, which is something to think about if the mayor of your city ever invites you and his golfing buddies along on a SpaceX trip he's taking. Source: Kurir

R Kelly's hometown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
robinsonmfon:
i just watched the last speech of budd dwyer on YouTube. Man committed suicide on live TV
Did his dependents get the pension he killed himself for?
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

Are you Rob's father?
Check the post and you'll notice no one liked it.
The OP is trying to be like Explorers but his narrative is very poor.

This is bully.

Have you created a thread that hit front page?

You are comparing two content creators.

Women... Tuweh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by amzee(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Egein:

If it's same phone you used in snapping this your avi, then you're not serious.
This pic was taken 4yrs ago with a different phone
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nyanabo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
HenryDion:

How do you know I don't know my onions when we've never collaborated in any project? Don't you think you're projecting your insecurities?

Read again
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nyanabo:

Read again

There's nothing to read again. You simply lack comprehension even of your own produce. If you can't write in English, please use your local dialect and I'll ask Google to translate. Please don't stress yourself.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by completeskills: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
MaverickA3:

Being a stowaway is an indirect form of suicide as you are exposed to a dangerous danger.

Dangerous danger!! grin grin cheesy
You perfectly made your point!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by placeofallure(f): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
AZControversial:

shocked
Aaahh!!! Haannttyy.... calm down...
But again, there might be 'some truth' in it. Sometimes I feel these whites are trying to tell people that evil is almost 'visible' in these pictures and waiting to get someone by surprise. undecided

You don't seem to get it.

The deaths, many of them are gory. How could somebody sit down and imagine somebody dying in those ways? It's evil imagination.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
kaziblake:
Awesome..Thanks for this
welcome Blake
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nyanabo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
HenryDion:

There's nothing to read again. You simply lack comprehension even of your own produce. If you can't write in English, please use your local dialect and I'll ask Google to translate. Please don't stress yourself.

I thought we were having an intelligent argument When you it graduate to this ? undecided anyway I'm done with you.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
onatisi:
sooner or later , whether we like it or not
we are all gonna have our own final hour, minutes and seconds on this planet called earth
time and place will differ, but surely it shall happen
the realization of this always humbles the human soul and spirit and makes us realize that truly truly
ALL IS VANITY
STFU
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

Are you Rob's father?
Check the post and you'll notice no one liked it.
The OP is trying to be like Explorers but his narrative is very poor.
Hope you eat a corpse for breakfast smiley
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by ashawopikin(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thesourcerer don come again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by ashawopikin(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Yeah a popular meme you fucktards but the story behind it HERE IT GOES

20-year-old man, identified to the press by his first name, Maqsood, allegedly crossed two or three barriers to get to the edge of the New Delhi Zoo's tiger exhibit. As you can see, he slipped and fell 18 feet into the moat. The tiger saw it too, and came over to investigate. What happened next is probably best left to the imagination, but it was a couple of hours before zookeepers were able to drive the tiger back into its cage and recover the body. Source: Bataar
but na wa o, who take the picture
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by ashawopikin(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Older readers will doubtless remember R. Budd Dwyer, pictured here at his last press conference. Dwyer was a career politician and Pennsylvania State Treasurer who, in 1986, was convicted of some serious corruption charges. This press conference was called immediately before he could be removed from office. At the conference, Dwyer repeated his denial that he had broken the law. After his statement, Dwyer pulled a revolver out of a paper bag. In this picture, he's warning onlookers to stay away, as: "this thing could go off." Source: Penn Monkeybabe

The uncensored video is on YouTube watch at your own risk , I know you will still search it
make I check youtube asap grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by stanisbaratheon: 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
This picture of Tupac was taken minutes before he was shot. He would later die in a hospital 6 days later.

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by ashawopikin(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
fvck God !
you don fork up

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
ashawopikin:
but na wa o, who take the picture
eye witnesses
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nyanabo:

I thought we were having an intelligent argument When you it graduate to this ? undecided anyway I'm done with you.

I want an Intelligent argument devoid of language barrier. If not you'll wallow in delusion for eternity. Why would I waste my time with such an entity? Take care boy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
That scene was so gory, the way he shot himself and the avalanche of blood splattering through is nose and mouth, damn. but the person that set him up later confessed that he wasn't corrupt. humans are so evil. undecided

to answer your other question, I would say no, I don't kill women, I created this moniker because of the pains I went through while dating some broke and entitled Nigerian girls, I'm not a killer and I haven't hurt anyone before grin don't take my moniker serious, I'm only against broke and entitled leeches.
grin
its very eye catching though.smiley
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by AZControversial(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
placeofallure:

You don't seem to get it.

The deaths, many of them are gory. How could somebody sit down and imagine somebody dying in those ways? It's evil imagination.

Because, of a fact, they are gory.
The hidden truth is that these things do/did happen. The whites only tell these stories in form of movies and place the horror genre on them.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by hahn(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Older readers will doubtless remember R. Budd Dwyer, pictured here at his last press conference. Dwyer was a career politician and Pennsylvania State Treasurer who, in 1986, was convicted of some serious corruption charges. This press conference was called immediately before he could be removed from office. At the conference, Dwyer repeated his denial that he had broken the law. After his statement, Dwyer pulled a revolver out of a paper bag. In this picture, he's warning onlookers to stay away, as: "this thing could go off." Source: Penn Monkeybabe

The uncensored video is on YouTube watch at your own risk , I know you will still search it

Turned out he was innocent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by kingxsamz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lol, 50 years from now most the people in this thread would probably have died. These stories are chilling though.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Adamkeyj(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
bejeria101:

Both options were as dangerous with no help in sight, gosh must have been terrible.
yes very terrible just like the scene from 911 (empire state builind bombing) ,people were just jumping to their death cuz it seems like the lesser death option than been consume by the inferno. to all the victims of 911 ,keep resting in peace

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by AsapTeddy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
One of the male Victims of Jeffery Dahmer , his sister posted the last picture of him before going to the store and never returned , he was mutilated and eaten , his head was found in Dahmer's fridge years later ,he was 17 and was a senior high school student with 'gift of painting'.

Mhen that Jeffery dahmer na real devil...

Just read about him on Wikipedia.

Omo the guy wicked.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Perhaps we could all reflect that life is a passage to the gates of death

May we all have good endings in Shaa Allah

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
AsapTeddy:

Mhen that Jeffery dahmer na real devil...

Just read about him on Wikipedia.

Omo the guy wicked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xypbzbxmks
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
What a wicked world. So many weird deaths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake Inside Bottled Water Pack (Pictures) / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) / The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.