Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died (66016 Views)

Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Lavisha(f): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
amzee:
Pictures not showing
SMH
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Benrosaria(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Let's go right to it
Morning Historical gore lovers

Week Before Grandfather Passed Away, I Snuck His Favorite Beer Into The Nursing Home For Him, This was his last happy beer

https://www.boredpanda.com/last-pictures-before-death/

All of these are lessons to teach blacks how to tackle senseless death rates.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by dominique(f): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
yes the dragging is enough to kill him , I believe the heart attack plea is so not to place blame on the zoo ,but oh well .....

That's a possibility
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by bejeria101(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
A British mall surveillance camera captured this image in 1993. The little boy is James Bulger, and he's holding hands with a 10-year-old who is leading him out of the mall. After leaving the premises, they were joined by another 10-year-old. Together, the two older boys killed James, apparently for no reason. The senseless brutality of the murder shocked British society to its core. James' killers were held for years in juvenile detention, then took new identities on being released as adults. Source: The Mirror

2year old was beaten , butthole plugged with batteries , 38people saw him bleeeding out bout I guess nobody cared , only 2people asked and they said he was their younger brother would fell or was lost , before he was tied to train track that later tore him to pieces

My God! cry cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Lavisha(f): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
This picture is from Ooltgensplaat, the Netherlands, in 2013. This wind turbine caught fire as two technicians were working on it, and there really wasn't much they could do once the blaze got going. In this picture, the two embrace before one tries his luck at jumping almost 200 feet to his death. The other tried crawling down through the tube, only to get trapped inside. They were 19 and 21 years old. Source: Reddit

Oh myy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by backnbeta(f): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
dominique:

She looks like a model on a photoshoot, I don't see any disgust or fear in her eyes compared to this girl whose photo was taken by a serial killer moments before he killed her
You're right...she looks rather calm undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by BabaIbo: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Last photo of elder brother going off to college with all smiles , he was killed after on his way to college by a drunk driver

This reminds me of a very painful memory.

My late elder bro who died after rounding up University struggle and about to round up NYSC struggle.

May his soul and the souls of other faithful departed rest in peace of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by jumpmasta(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
A British mall surveillance camera captured this image in 1993. The little boy is James Bulger, and he's holding hands with a 10-year-old who is leading him out of the mall. After leaving the premises, they were joined by another 10-year-old. Together, the two older boys killed James, apparently for no reason. The senseless brutality of the murder shocked British society to its core. James' killers were held for years in juvenile detention, then took new identities on being released as adults. Source: The Mirror

2year old was beaten , butthole plugged with batteries , 38people saw him bleeeding out bout I guess nobody cared , only 2people asked and they said he was their younger brother would fell or was lost , before he was tied to train track that later tore him to pieces
Jesus Christ !!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Vinnie2000(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Candidlady:

sounds like the easiest way out. But dude who told it is painless?

i'd jump too that is if iwould die before hitting the ground

That Jumping option though! sad undecided

I am just Trying to imagine the moment!
Such Horrifying Decisions to Make on top of 200m High Turbine!..
It will seem like a Dream or Bad nightmare..sadembarassed

Not as easy we are discussing it here o! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by bejeria101(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Yeah a popular meme you fucktards but the story behind it HERE IT GOES

20-year-old man, identified to the press by his first name, Maqsood, allegedly crossed two or three barriers to get to the edge of the New Delhi Zoo's tiger exhibit. As you can see, he slipped and fell 18 feet into the moat. The tiger saw it too, and came over to investigate. What happened next is probably best left to the imagination, but it was a couple of hours before zookeepers were able to drive the tiger back into its cage and recover the body. Source: Bataar

Jesu *covers eyes*

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Firefox01: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Rodney Alcala was also known as The Dating Game Killer because he appeared as a contestant on a popular dating show during his killing spree. He was described as a “killing machine” by detectives and would strangle his victims, revive them from unconsciousness, and then strangle them again—repeating this twisted process until they were dead.

Alcala was sentenced to death for the murders of five women, although it’s believed the real victim count could be as high as 130. Detectives have uncovered over 1,000 photos belonging to Alcala in a storage locker. Many of the subjects in the photos appeared nude. The less explicit photos have been made public in hopes of identifying the people in them.[3] The photo above is but a single example. In 2016, Acala was charged with the 1977 slaying of a woman identified in one of the photos.you can clearly see the disgust fear and discomfort in her eyes , the chills alone you get from looking at this photo is grabbling
This particular woman doesn't looking disgusted, fearful or discomforted

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by amzee(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lavisha:

SMH
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by AZControversial(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
undecided
Looking at these pictures, the movie 'Final Destination' comes to mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Ijaya123: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Happily walking away from the hospital ,but he died moments after

What killed him?
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by KillAlabi2021(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
She no wear panties

1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by gulfer: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
And what people they were! Since this was the Waco's first public exhibition, all kinds of important people went up for the test flight. The group in this picture, which was taken a few minutes before liftoff, includes St. Louis Mayor William Becker; William Robertson – the founder of Lambert Airport and head of the company that built the glider; Chamber of Commerce president Thomas Dysant; and the St. Louis County Chief Executive, Henry Mueller. In a single crash, a sizable fraction of St. Louis' political and business elite were lost, which is something to think about if the mayor of your city ever invites you and his golfing buddies along on a SpaceX trip he's taking. Source: Kurir
I'm sure and certain a lot of people would have 2nd thoughts going up in such new inventions and explorations......certain that is why commercial (Individual) space travel has not really taken off fully. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Rodney Alcala was also known as The Dating Game Killer because he appeared as a contestant on a popular dating show during his killing spree. He was described as a “killing machine” by detectives and would strangle his victims, revive them from unconsciousness, and then strangle them again—repeating this twisted process until they were dead.

Alcala was sentenced to death for the murders of five women, although it’s believed the real victim count could be as high as 130. Detectives have uncovered over 1,000 photos belonging to Alcala in a storage locker. Many of the subjects in the photos appeared nude. The less explicit photos have been made public in hopes of identifying the people in them.[3] The photo above is but a single example. In 2016, Acala was charged with the 1977 slaying of a woman identified in one of the photos.you can clearly see the disgust fear and discomfort in her eyes , the chills alone you get from looking at this photo is grabbling

Is the picture that of the serial killer or the victim? Make una learn how to write clearly and concisely. It's a skill that can be learned.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
On the was to the party , Rob was considered brain dead , I am sure you can tell who Rob is from the picture , for some Reason he decided not to tell anyone he was feeling weird , he never made it to the reception. He had a random brain bleed that could not be operated, and died before they could reach the E.R
What kind of nonsense narrative is this? How is anyone supposed to identify Rob?.
You dey ment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Ijaya123: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
BabaIbo:

My late elder bro who died after rounding up University struggle and about to round up NYSC struggle.

May his soul and the souls of other faithful departed rest in peace of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!

Sorry for your loss.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by AfonjaConehead: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Dying Father Fulfills Last Wish To Walk Daughter Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day, he died 3 days later
Call DSS,FBI, CIA on her o. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by oluplus(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
BabaIbo:

God be with you

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Saintmary(f): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Life is fleeting.
Anyone could die at any moment, due to various causes.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by AfonjaConehead: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
BMathew:

What!!!!

Whattt are what!!!!!?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by greypencils: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Anyone who dies from parkour gets no sympathy from me.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Elsueno: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
dominique:

He died of a heart attack before the tiger could touch him. The tiger didn't eat him though, just dragged his body around a bit. The zoo officials did not do well at all, didn't they have tranquilizer shots to subdue the tiger?

shocked That means he was literally scared to death....it would be really painful if the tiger actually never planned to eat him...RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by AfonjaConehead: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
adolfhitlexxx:
One of the male Victims of Jeffery Dahmer , his sister posted the last picture of him before going to the store and never returned , he was mutilated and eaten , his head was found in Dahmer's fridge years later ,he was 17 and was a senior high school student with 'gift of painting'.
A mining industrialist was involved here,a coneheaded one...
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by billyG(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

What kind of nonsense narrative is this? How is anyone supposed to identify Rob?.
You dey ment.
I wonder too.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by BabaIbo: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ijaya123:

Sorry for your loss.

Thank you!
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by BabaIbo: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
oluplus:

God be with you

Amen and you!
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by kaziblake(f): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Awesome..Thanks for this
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
You didn't include this one

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake Inside Bottled Water Pack (Pictures) / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) / The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.